The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 28th, 2011 (05:45 AM).
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:
I liked this episode more than the first, and Beth is so cute *-* .
And Quinn certainly evolved a lot during that ep, but I don't think she's fully understanding what trying to get Beth back means. Also, I really don't like Sugar, stupid self diagnosed aspergers.
And there was an absence of song, but I guess the next episode will make up for it.

And that was the most retarded pig clown I've ever seen in my life, Puck.

3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
Paired to Naya Rivera & ShiningRaichu

Old September 28th, 2011 (09:10 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Spoiler:

Oh my, we're already getting drama. I'm sure Quinn will see that Beth is fine with Shelby sooner or later, most probably when she sees her in person, if not, then I can see this unfolding quite a bit, I'm quite scared. ;.; I was suprised Beth doesn't look like Lucy Caboosey though. Although still quite cute how much she looks like her though. :)

Can't wait for Run The World next week.

Old September 29th, 2011 (01:04 PM).
Nuke

Community Supporter

Another reasonably good episode...
Spoiler:
When I saw Quinn with blonde hair again I was like 'Oh ffs writers just let the story run' so I was glad to see that sorted.

I think Sugar will be a character who grows on us.
Old October 1st, 2011 (06:55 PM). Edited October 1st, 2011 by Jubilation.
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Nature: Brave
I'm actually kind of annoyed Quinn's new side only lasted this long. I was hoping it'd last for at least like eight episodes : \

But omg at episode 5, Klaine lovers, unite!
Old October 2nd, 2011 (01:43 PM). Edited October 4th, 2011 by Bluerang1.
Bluerang1
pin pin

OMG Run This World will be ACE! Can't wait =D

Allssoooo Critics say it's the best ep yet. Finally Mercedes comes out more. I wanna make a glee sig...

And Britney's campaign outfit /drools

---EDIT AFTER SHOW:---

<3! <3! <3!

OMG the songs were AMAZING! And Fix You at the end :') ALSO Candy Man next week! Mercedes and Santana will dominate New Directions xD

Also noticed that Cory's voice isn't so great :/ And Miek did well on that group song =)
Old October 5th, 2011 (05:43 AM).
Forever
let it go

Awesome episode really.

Spoiler:
I feel bad for Mercedes, Rachel is back to being selfish yay, Mike's storyline was nice, I hope Brittany wins the presidential campaign and... well, the songs sounded great lol, I can't wait til the end aka I want regionals/nationals original songs already :x
Old October 5th, 2011 (08:42 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Loved this episode, the drama all got to me. D:

Spoiler:

I got all teary in the scene with Mike and his mother. I thought it was really sweet.
I'm glad Mercedes is really starting to come out more, Shane is really sweet too. I love that shes joined Shelby's group, I'm pretty sure she'll go back eventually though. D:

Old October 5th, 2011 (09:36 AM).
Nuke

Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
I'm actually kind of annoyed Quinn's new side only lasted this long. I was hoping it'd last for at least like eight episodes : \

But omg at episode 5, Klaine lovers, unite!
Ah but it hasn't ended yet, she's just pretending to get Beth back.

Spoiler:
Seriously no-one else hates Mercedes?

Pretty average episode really.
Old October 5th, 2011 (01:18 PM).
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

I guess this episode was kinda good.

Spoiler:
Brittana power! I loved Who Run the World, It's All Over, and also the last song (except the beginning when Will was screeching the words... eugh.

I also thought Mercedes was due for a storm out, but I thought she was a touch arrogant. She wasn't without merit, though.

Old October 6th, 2011 (05:04 PM).
Jubilation
lesbihonest

I agreed with Mercedes the whole time, why does nobody ever calll out Rachel? Why are they so afraid to hurt her? Mercedes was just as good, if not better in the audition for Maria, so why did they have to cast Rachel as well for her?
Old October 6th, 2011 (05:59 PM).
Bluerang1
pin pin

I agree Jube and they were picking on her a bit but she could have handled her exit better. But true point, it's always Rachel, and Finn, old discussion but true. Perhaps Mercedes should have been a bit more empathetic as it's Rachel's last year. And Finn, Cory at that, isn't a great singer :/ Kinda random but I have to say it.

And Rachel's feelings should be hurt for once, like not about Finn etc.
Old October 6th, 2011 (11:08 PM).
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Has it been stated whether Mercedes is graduating or not?
Old October 6th, 2011 (11:58 PM).
Jubilation
lesbihonest

What makes you think shes returning?
Old October 7th, 2011 (12:02 AM).
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

No, I misread on the video that it was season three xD

Spoiler:
She isn't returning,

and I think the 6th episode is called Mash Up, and we get to see and 18 year old Sue :D

Old October 7th, 2011 (07:36 AM). Edited October 8th, 2011 by Perrie ✿.
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impo View Post
No, I misread on the video that it was season three xD

Spoiler:
She isn't returning,

and I think the 6th episode is called Mash Up, and we get to see and 18 year old Sue :D
You are right. :)

OMG. November 1st! <3

Spoiler:

Mercedes gets Santana and Brittany to join Shelby's group. Which is called Pot of Sugar. All 4 will sing Candyman. But only Santana and Mercedes will have solo's. :3 Damian's character will be named Rory Flannigan. Quinn begins her plan to frame Shelby as an un-fit mother. As for the next episode which is called the First Time. It will feature both Klaine and Finchel having sex. The warblers will return with a new lead singer who is also gay. He will be the polar opposite of Kurt. He's the 'male Santana' He's called Sebastian and will be played by Grant Gustin, believe me people, he's quite the hottie. We get to see a Rachel/Santana duet. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOMG. The Warblers will also sing 'Uptown Girls' Blaine and Sebastian will not be singing, however. Rumor has it that Curt Mega or Riker Lynch. Back to Pot O' Gold (4th Episode) Blaine will sing Last Friday Night with New Directions; there will be other solo's we don't know who yet.)

@Bluerang1; Cory is an amazing singer. He only sounds bad because they auto-tune his voice to death.

Also Mercedes won't be coming next year. The only Glee Club members who are coming back next year are; Tina, Artie, Brittany and possibly Rory.
Old October 7th, 2011 (07:48 AM).
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Spoiler:

Mercedes gets Santana and Brittany to join Shelby's group. Which is called Pot of Sugar. All 4 will sing Candyman. But only Santana and Mercedes will have solo's. :3 Damian's character will be named Rory Flannigan. Quinn begins her plan to frame Shelby as an un-fit mother. As for the next episode which is called the First Time. It will feature both Klaine and Finchel having sex. The warblers will return with a new lead singer who is also gay. He will be the polar opposite of Kurt. He's the 'male Santana' He's called Sebastian and will be played by Grant Gustin, believe me people, he's quite the hottie. We get to see a Rachel/Santana duet. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOMG. The Warblers will also sing 'Uptown Girls' Blaine and Sebastian will not be singing, however. Rumor has it that Curt Mega or Riker Lynch. Back to Pot O' Gold (4th Episode) Blaine will sing Last Friday Night with New Directions; there will be other solo's we don't know who yet.)
Spoiler:
Oh wow that sounds awesome. Quinn u sux though D< However! This seems like a repeat of that episode in season 2 iirc when everyone is sexual and there was a certain song, idk ya'll remember it right? Yeah this sounds like it's just rehashing that but for real? :x
Old October 7th, 2011 (07:50 AM).
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Spoiler:
Apparently that new Warbler tries breaking up Klaine too.

Dunh dunh dunh!
Old October 7th, 2011 (08:24 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post

Spoiler:
Oh wow that sounds awesome. Quinn u sux though D< However! This seems like a repeat of that episode in season 2 iirc when everyone is sexual and there was a certain song, idk ya'll remember it right? Yeah this sounds like it's just rehashing that but for real? :x
That was season 1, the Madonna episode and they sang "Like a Virgin."

It sounds like Ryan wrote all this on his own. xD;

I never thought Cory was that good of a singer, hes not at all that great live.

Old October 8th, 2011 (05:43 AM). Edited October 8th, 2011 by Bluerang1.
Bluerang1
pin pin

Quote:

You are right.

OMG. November 1st! <3

Spoiler:

@Bluerang1; Cory is an amazing singer. He only sounds back because they auto-tune his voice to death.

Also Mercedes won't be coming next year. The only Glee Club members who are coming back next year are; Tina, Artie, Brittany and possibly Rory.
Dude, out of all the things not to Spoiler?! ' Why isn't she coming back? Dx Oh, confirmed as a Senior. Well that sucks. All the good ones will be leaving Glee :\ Also I take back what I said earlier, she had every right to that lead since she'd be graduating as well and need some extra points, I guess, for College and what-not.

And what do you mean, auto-tune made Cory's voice bad?

Spoiler:
And another sex themed episode, oh joy.

Old October 8th, 2011 (10:48 AM).
Nuke

Community Supporter

Quote:

You are right. :)

OMG. November 1st! <3

Spoiler:

@Bluerang1; Cory is an amazing singer. He only sounds back because they auto-tune his voice to death.

Sounds much better than the first few episodes. :D

Have I missed the part were they explained why Jesse left or has he just gone without reason?
Old October 8th, 2011 (03:26 PM).
Bluerang1
pin pin

OMG I just realised that this new character is a great Jar of Hearts opportunity. Go Kurt! :D
Old October 8th, 2011 (04:24 PM).
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

also, for those who didn't know

Spoiler:
BRITTANA IS OFFICIAL EPISODE 4

Finn has a big role in pushing Santana into finally getting into a relationship, how nice

safe to say I'm hyperventilating

Old October 8th, 2011 (08:17 PM).
Jubilation
lesbihonest

I KNOW. I'm full excited for this. Brittanna is the only couple I ship!
Old October 9th, 2011 (02:32 PM).
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

I don't think I can wait until November 1st for the next glee.
I want it and I want it now D:

Old October 9th, 2011 (02:48 PM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Ugh, I know right. Stupid Fox. :< Well at least "The First Time" the 5th episode is during sweeps week.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links