The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:
You don't have to have sex to prove you love someone
Goodness sakes.

Glee is getting meh for me :/ Great mash-up though. If Santana's personality changes that'll suck. The only thing I'm liking now is the Sue campaign.
Old November 20th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Charlie Kelly
King of the Rats

Nature: Quirky
My thoughts of late:
Spoiler:
Rachel - I'm glad this is her last year. The whole campaign thing was ridiculous and proves she hasn't changed much from the girl that sent her potential competition to a crack house.
Finn - I've never liked Finn. I mean, he's a bad-luck magnet, but it's not like he has it that much worse than anyone else. He tries to be the leader of the group, having done nothing to deserve such a title, and he looks down on pretty much everyone else when at one time or another, he's been in their shoes. I'm glad Santana slapped him, because he deserved it. Not at that specific moment, but for blurting out her secret in public, despite all the things his brother has gone through. She should have thrown a punch at him. And what in the hell is his problem with Blaine? That bugs me, a lot.
Will - Will has gone from a well-intentioned, caring teacher chasing a dream, to a caricature of himself who feels the need to throw misaimed, half-hearted, recycled speeches at the kids at any given opportunity, usually leaving his golden children (See above) to act just as bad or worse than anyone else. I'm really enjoying his diminished screentime as well. I was really getting fed up with him jabbing everyone with the needle from his moral compass.
Sue - I love Sue as a character, but they really need to give her more interests. She's getting a little ridiculous as well. They really just need a way for her to go around throwing one-liners out every 3 minutes, rather than basing a large plot around her.
Shelby - I'm behind her this season. Good for her.
Quinn - No, quit being so horrible! I liked you last season!
Puck - Puck definitely wins in the "most well-intentioned character on the show" award. I love him.
Kurt - If you drag your boyfriend to a gay bar to prove some point to the pervy little dude hitting on said boyfriend, you can't get mad about him getting drunk and misinterpreting your very, very mixed messages.
Side note: That gay bar scene kinda made me uncomfortable. So the pervy little 16/17 year old is having sex with old dudes, and so is whats-his-face, the ex-bully.
Blaine - He is the best boyfriend, ever, and probably one of the nicest members of the Glee club. I really can't recall him ever getting mad at anyone besides... whats-his-face. Why can't I remember his name?
Santana - I like Santana because she doesn't really change, and she has no desire to change and doesn't really pretend to be anything she's not. (Besides straight, of course, though I liked the whole bisexual thing they were hinting at with her talks with Holly, though now it seems like they're shifting her to a full-blown lesbian.) I feel bad for her. This breakdown coming up should be interesting.
Brittany - I love Brittany. Love.
Artie - I kinda feel like he's a placeholder they don't know what to do with. I've never been a huge fan of his personality, either.
Tina - ... has Tina done literally anything this season? We're just running out the clock 'til she graduates, right?
Mercedes - Oh. My. God. I cannot stand another minute of the whole "Diva" routine. I 100% support not jumping on the Rachel Berry Bandwagon, but she doesn't want to an equal, she wants preferential treatment like Rachel gets.
Side Note 2: is it racist that I only just now found out her boyfriend is a different black guy and not Azimio? I didn't really care at all, so I just assumed he was.
Mike - I miss the days when he was just "other Asian". Plus, he's a senior, so why get into his family drama this late in the game?
Beiste - I like her character. She's funny, plot-relevant, and not a total hypocrite/jerk.
Rory - I'm liking him so far, don't like that he's getting sucked into Finn's orbit.

...also, I miss Jesse.
Old November 21st, 2011, 04:07 PM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Kelly
Rachel - I'm glad this is her last year. The whole campaign thing was ridiculous and proves she hasn't changed much from the girl that sent her potential competition to a crack house.
Finn - I've never liked Finn. I mean, he's a bad-luck magnet, but it's not like he has it that much worse than anyone else. He tries to be the leader of the group, having done nothing to deserve such a title, and he looks down on pretty much everyone else when at one time or another, he's been in their shoes. I'm glad Santana slapped him, because he deserved it. Not at that specific moment, but for blurting out her secret in public, despite all the things his brother has gone through. She should have thrown a punch at him. And what in the hell is his problem with Blaine? That bugs me, a lot.
Will - Will has gone from a well-intentioned, caring teacher chasing a dream, to a caricature of himself who feels the need to throw misaimed, half-hearted, recycled speeches at the kids at any given opportunity, usually leaving his golden children (See above) to act just as bad or worse than anyone else. I'm really enjoying his diminished screentime as well. I was really getting fed up with him jabbing everyone with the needle from his moral compass.
Sue - I love Sue as a character, but they really need to give her more interests. She's getting a little ridiculous as well. They really just need a way for her to go around throwing one-liners out every 3 minutes, rather than basing a large plot around her.
Shelby - I'm behind her this season. Good for her.
Quinn - No, quit being so horrible! I liked you last season!
Puck - Puck definitely wins in the "most well-intentioned character on the show" award. I love him.
Kurt - If you drag your boyfriend to a gay bar to prove some point to the pervy little dude hitting on said boyfriend, you can't get mad about him getting drunk and misinterpreting your very, very mixed messages.
Side note: That gay bar scene kinda made me uncomfortable. So the pervy little 16/17 year old is having sex with old dudes, and so is whats-his-face, the ex-bully.
Blaine - He is the best boyfriend, ever, and probably one of the nicest members of the Glee club. I really can't recall him ever getting mad at anyone besides... whats-his-face. Why can't I remember his name?
Santana - I like Santana because she doesn't really change, and she has no desire to change and doesn't really pretend to be anything she's not. (Besides straight, of course, though I liked the whole bisexual thing they were hinting at with her talks with Holly, though now it seems like they're shifting her to a full-blown lesbian.) I feel bad for her. This breakdown coming up should be interesting.
Brittany - I love Brittany. Love.
Artie - I kinda feel like he's a placeholder they don't know what to do with. I've never been a huge fan of his personality, either.
Tina - ... has Tina done literally anything this season? We're just running out the clock 'til she graduates, right?
Mercedes - Oh. My. God. I cannot stand another minute of the whole "Diva" routine. I 100% support not jumping on the Rachel Berry Bandwagon, but she doesn't want to an equal, she wants preferential treatment like Rachel gets.
Side Note 2: is it racist that I only just now found out her boyfriend is a different black guy and not Azimio? I didn't really care at all, so I just assumed he was.
Mike - I miss the days when he was just "other Asian". Plus, he's a senior, so why get into his family drama this late in the game?
Beiste - I like her character. She's funny, plot-relevant, and not a total hypocrite/jerk.
Rory - I'm liking him so far, don't like that he's getting sucked into Finn's orbit.
Why so much hate? Tina hasn't done anything this season because she's one of the most neglected characters on Glee. Hopefully in Season 4 RIB can redeem her character because she's an amazing singer and deserves a storyline. Mike has just been made a regular so it's natural that he would have a storyline. And judging by what you're saying about him and his last year, storyline etc. You're saying that if it's a character's last year they shouldn't have storylines? Lmao what? This year is all about the seniors so they must have storylines. Quinn's depressed so it's only natural that she act's the way she does. I don't really get how Sebastian was being a pervert towards Blaine? He was asking him out, which isn't really being perverted. No where did it mention that Sebastian was having sex with older men? It didn't say that about Karofsky either. Rachel has changed a lot since Season 1, she's became less selfish and more assertive to others needs. Especially Finn's & Kurt's. Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi.

I was meant to post this a while ago but my internet went off and my huge post was gone lmao. Anyway.

3x06 Mash Off
Spoiler:

I loved the episode. IMO should be in the glee hall of fame instead of Asian F. Finn was amazing in this episode. I loved his leadership. People are giving him too much grief for the whole Santana outing thing. It wasn't really his fault. Santana was bullying him and Rory so he stood up to her. Finn just said what everyone else was thinking. He didn't mean for anyone to hear him it's that guys nieces' fault that Santana was outed. I liked Mercedes this episode, she stopped taunting and focused on the main goal; winning. I loved the Hummelberry scenes we got. I hope that they don't end their friendship again. I loved the fact that Rachel stood down and pledged her vote for Kurt. The songs were amazing and so was the acting. Naya should win awards for this. <3 I was annoyed that they cut Harmony's scene from the episode, I love her tbh. Also annoyed at the fact that Puck has had more solo's.

3x07 I Kissed A Girl Songs
Spoiler:

I'm The Only One by Melissa Etheridge Sung by Puck
I Kissed A Girl By Katy Perry Sung by New Directions' girls & The Troubletones (excluding the random cheerleaders) (Solo's by Santana & Tina from the promo)
Perfect by P!nk Sung by Blaine and Kurt
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper Sung by Finn, Artie & Rory
Constant Craving by k.d Lang Sung by Shelby & Santana
Jolene by Dolly Parton Sung by Shannon

3x07 I Kissed A Girl Spoilers
Spoiler:

Santana will come out fully to Sue with Becky & Brittany present.
Santana will come out to her Grandmother with Brittany present.
Shelby and Puck have sex.
Quinn attempts to have sex with Puck again to try and have another child.
Beth ends up in ER. Shelby & Puck are with her.
Sue steals Cooter from Beiste
Brittany wins class president.
Rachel stuffs the ballot box in Kurt's favor, but is caught and is suspended from Sectionals.
Someone buys a ring from a jewelery store

3x08 Hold onto Sixteen Songs (Sectionals!)
Spoiler:

Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith. Sung by Sam and New Directions
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Danced to by Sam
Survivor/I Will Survive by Destiny's Child/Gloria Gaynor. Sung by The Troubletones
Buenos Aires from Evita. Sung by the Unitards (Harmony's club)

New Directions are doing a Jackson Medley for Sectionals.

ABC by Jackson 5. Sung by Tina with Kurt & Mike on Back-up
Control by Janet Jackson. Sung by Blaine & Artie. Quinn does the speaking parts, apparently she sounds like sex
Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson. Sung by Finn, Puck, Sam & Blaine

We Are Young by Fun. Sung by New Directions (confirmed soloists so far are Rachel, Finn, Tina & Mike)

3x08 Hold onto Sixteen Spoilers (Sectionals!)
Spoiler:

Rachel snaps Quinn out of her psycho phase. They share many scenes and Faberry friendship begins
Santana and Mercedes are on leads for the mash-up. During the song there's dance pairings which includes Brittany and Santana dancing together which Brittana fans will love
Sam is a stripper (dancing to lmfao)
Finn attempts to track down Sam after hearing he's back in OHIO.
Rachel and Finn find out about Sam stripping
Tina will convince Mike's dad to see the Sectionals performance
He comes in during ABC
Sectionals is held at McKinley high
Quinn and Tina are the only girls in ND for the performance. ND recruit the band members to fill the spots
Sam & Blaine have a disagreement
Finn & Blaine join forces
Quinn asks Sam for sex. Shelby overhears.
Quinn has a breakdown with Will.
Kurt and Sebastian let each know how they feel about each other
Sebastian is present for Sectionals.

That's it for now. ~

Team Rocket!
blasting off at the speed of light! surrender now or prepare to fight!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old November 21st, 2011, 10:12 PM
Charlie Kelly
King of the Rats

Why so much hate? It's more like... frustration with the current storylines.

Tina hasn't done anything this season because she's one of the most neglected characters on Glee.
Hopefully in Season 4 RIB can redeem her character because she's an amazing singer and deserves a storyline.
That's what I was saying. It seems like the writers are just letting her sit in the background of scenes until she graduates and they aren't obligated to do so anymore.

Mike has just been made a regular so it's natural that he would have a storyline. And judging by what you're saying about him and his last year, storyline etc. You're saying that if it's a character's last year they shouldn't have storylines? Lmao what? This year is all about the seniors so they must have storylines. I'm mostly saying that Mike was basically an extra in Season 1, and was little more than Tina's boyfriend in season 2, and I feel like when they can't even make up a story for Tina, who was one of the 6 founding members of the Glee club, what's the real point behind making us care about a character now that it's likely his last year?

I don't really get how Sebastian was being a pervert towards Blaine? He was asking him out, which isn't really being perverted. Oh please, he was the skeeviest little dude ever, and outright said that his boyfriend didn't have to know about what they do.

No where did it mention that Sebastian was having sex with older men? I recall something about having a boyfriend for 20 minutes that he met at the gay bar, or something to that effect; the implication was pretty clear.

It didn't say that about Karofsky either. Karofsky... that one was just assumption on my part, I admit, but it doesn't seem like much of a stretch that if he's hanging around a gay bar that apparently he's well-known and liked at, that he's probably getting a little... attention.

Rachel has changed a lot since Season 1, she's became less selfish and more assertive to others needs. The selfishness has gone down a little bit, but she's gotten much more conniving. The Sunshine fiasco kinda put her in a negative light for me, and this Kurt thing isn't making me like her much, either.

Especially Finn's & Kurt's. Eventually. Took her long enough to resign after knowingly going against Kurt, and even then she had to do it in a way that made her look good.

Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi. I think this assumption is ridiculous. She enjoyed sex with Puck, and presumably enough other men to be able to deduce that Finn isn't good in bed. There was also the whole conversation with Holly where she had sex dreams about guys, girls and a shrub that was only shaped like a person. If anything, she sounded pansexual at the time. I'm not even sure she is generally a lesbian. Brittany is the only person she has any real feelings for. The only context I see her as a lesbian in is that she only wants to be with a girl, Brittany.

Quote:
Spoiler:
You have no idea how happy this makes me feel.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 03:46 AM
Impo
Vital Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Spoiler:

My prayers have been answered. They better show footage.

Vigoroth
3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
Paired to Naya Rivera
Paired to ShiningRaichu
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:51 AM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Kelly View Post

Santana's already a lesbian, she was never Bi. I think this assumption is ridiculous. She enjoyed sex with Puck, and presumably enough other men to be able to deduce that Finn isn't good in bed. There was also the whole conversation with Holly where she had sex dreams about guys, girls and a shrub that was only shaped like a person. If anything, she sounded pansexual at the time. I'm not even sure she is generally a lesbian. Brittany is the only person she has any real feelings for. The only context I see her as a lesbian in is that she only wants to be with a girl, Brittany.
Actually, Brad confirmed Santana was a lesbian at a convention. A fan asked and he responded w/Naya agreeing too.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:25 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impo View Post

My prayers have been answered. They better show footage.
^ omgomg, this this. Better be I'm sexy and I know it! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega
Spoiler:
Sue steals Cooter from Beiste

I actually don't think it's what it seems, though I've only seen proof of this in the preview, unless I've missed an interview or something. But it's probably Sue using Cooter to show the media she isn't a lesbian.

Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
Charlie Kelly
King of the Rats

Quote:
Actually, Brad confirmed Santana was a lesbian at a convention. A fan asked and he responded w/Naya agreeing too.
Word of god doesn't change the fact that she was physically attracted to Puck and presumably other men in the first season, and confessed to fantasizing about both genders in the second. These earlier happenings appear to have been completely retconned as of season 3, with Santana admitting she was a lesbian when the commercial was discovered, but my point was that she clearly was not 100%, full-on lesbian until recently. Saying she was never Bi is simply untrue unless they specifically go back and say she was completely faking her attraction to men and that she was lying when she opened up to Holly.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 09:37 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Nature: Brave
She could have been a lesbian the entire time but just sleeping with men to cover her feelings.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 09:52 PM
Charlie Kelly
King of the Rats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
She could have been a lesbian the entire time but just sleeping with men to cover her feelings.
Well, maybe, but that doesn't really explain her admitting to fantasizing about men as well as women. I mean, I suppose she could have just been sleeping with men to cover her feelings, but it seems like her dating Karofsky was the first time she was trying to hide her attraction to women/Brittany.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 09:57 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

She could of merely been in denial as she still somewhat is about her sexuality. I know many of my friends were very much the same before coming out.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 10:01 PM
Impo
Vital Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

^^^ omgomg, this this. Better be I'm sexy and I know it! <3

Actually I thought it was something with Party Rock in the title... :x

Vigoroth
Paired to Naya Rivera
Paired to ShiningRaichu
Old November 23rd, 2011, 10:34 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:

Actually I thought it was something with Party Rock in the title... :x
Wouldn't Sexy and I Know It go better if he was stripping though? I could see why Party Rock Anthem would be on glee, seeing as it's so popular. But I've never liked it and I can't see anyone stripping to it. :s

Last edited by Mew~; November 23rd, 2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Quote:

^^^ omgomg, this this. Better be I'm sexy and I know it! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Danced to by Sam

Quote:

Spoiler:
I actually don't think it's what it seems, though I've only seen proof of this in the preview, unless I've missed an interview or something. But it's probably Sue using Cooter to show the media she isn't a lesbian.
Spoiler:
That's what Sue's going for. Cooter was an old booty call and she got back with him. Plus she doesn't exactly like Beiste, so getting back at her is great for her too.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old November 24th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:

spoiled. Thanks. I still think Sexy and I know it would have been much better though.

Quote:

Spoiler:
That's what Sue's going for. Cooter was an old booty call and she got back with him. Plus she doesn't exactly like Beiste, so getting back at her is great for her too.
Spoiler:
Kinda sucks, Beiste will probably get him back or whatever, I don't know. xD;

Old November 24th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Spoiler:
I hope so, I felt so bad for Beiste when she cried in front of him. I really want her to be happy : (
Old November 24th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Palcks
some nights.

Uhhh, hi. I'd like to join this fine club. :3 I've watched Glee since the second season, and even though I didn't like the second season much, I've really enjoyed the third one and am excited for it. ^^

Gleek?

ever grande city forums
Old November 24th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Welcome to the club!

I'll ask a new question.

If you could make a new couple (one that hasn't actually happened), what would it be and what would their couple name?
Old November 27th, 2011, 02:52 AM
Impo
Vital Spirit

OMGOMGOMG
that would easily be Sam and Puck. They would be Suck ... *-*

Vigoroth
Paired to Naya Rivera
Paired to ShiningRaichu
Old November 27th, 2011, 02:56 AM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Haha cute.

Mine would be Finn and Tina, shipped at Tinn.

And on a side note, I was rewatching the episode, the Troubletone's mashup is actually beautifully amazing.
Old November 27th, 2011, 06:21 AM
Palcks
some nights.

I know it's pretty dumb, but if I could make a couple I would probably choose Blaine and Rory (Raine). I love Blaine and I love Kurt, but I don't love Blaine and Kurt together. I think Rory being new and from a totally different place would make him be more shy in a relationship, and Blaine could open him up. Idk I think it would be cute. ><

Anyway, I'm really excited for this upcoming episode. Is anyone else? :3

ever grande city forums
Old November 27th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Yes! You have no idea, Santana is my favourite character by far and any focus on her is good in my opinion.
Old November 27th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Naya Rivera
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palcks View Post
I know it's pretty dumb, but if I could make a couple I would probably choose Blaine and Rory (Raine). I love Blaine and I love Kurt, but I don't love Blaine and Kurt together. I think Rory being new and from a totally different place would make him be more shy in a relationship, and Blaine could open him up. Idk I think it would be cute. ><

Anyway, I'm really excited for this upcoming episode. Is anyone else? :3
Raine is Rachel/Blaine's shipping name. :P Perhaps Bory? lmao. Or, Flanderson... sounds good. ;o;

Anyway, mine would be Rory x Sam and it would probably be Evagan.

Also, the songs for episode 8 have begun to leak, they sound amazing. I'm not gonna post them though. Youtube them, I can tell you what songs have been leaked though.
Spoiler:

Full versions of the Episode 7 songs. Except Perfect, which will be released on Monday 29th.
We Are Young, ABC, Control, Man In The Mirror & Survive/I Will Survive. Buenos Aires and Red Solo Cup are still to be leaked. However the episode 8 songs are only the show versions, so they're not full length.

Team Rocket!
meowth that's right!
wobbuffet!!!

Old November 28th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Quote:
OMGOMGOMG
that would easily be Sam and Puck. They would be Suck ... *-*
I LOVE THAT! <3

If you could make a new couple (one that hasn't actually happened), what would it be and what would their couple name?
I thought Rory and Tina were quite cute in "I Can't Go For That / You Make My Dream" I guess Tory sounds sweet. <3 Hmmm, other than that, I suppose Sugar and Artie would be perfect for each other. Although, I think Artie doesn't want to be stuck with another airhead. xD;

Old November 29th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Jake♫
« Allons-y »

Nature: Lax
Spoiler:
Okay tonight's episode was amazing story-wise. The songs were iffy to me (Although I Kissed a Girl and Constant Craving were awesomesauce), but honestly I was to engrossed with the script itself to care. Santana's abuella (sp?) pissed me the hell off though. And I'm just waiting for Quinn to out Shelby and Puck for hooking up. Dear god Puck, why'd you tell her . Also points go to Rachel for telling the truth.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links