The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 7th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Ffff! Seriously, what an awesome episode. I LOVED IT!

Spoiler:
Although, when it was announced ND won, I was sort of OMG YAY and OMG NOOO because of the trouble tones, but yeah I'm happy Mercades, Santana and Brittany have come back, and we've got Sugar now too. We are Young was pretty awesome, I loved everything about this episode. Glad Quinn is back on her feet properly too.

I lol'd when Sugar was like "OMG tickles."

Old December 7th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Spoiler:
Why they sing 3?! Like obvi they;d win with 3 songs ' Like Quinn's talk to bring the girls back in though.

Now where will the story go from here?
Old December 7th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Disko_Rock
Pokémon Therapist

Nature: Lax
I wanna join! I wanna join! Brittana ftw!

Gleek (so you know I read the rules)

Pokemon XY coming October 12!
my.anime | my.manga | Circle of One
Old December 7th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
OH GOD I LOVED THIS EPISODE.

I think I loved the music the most, I never realized how good all the NDers were until Rachel was suspended.

And Kurt made me laugh, the Sectionals were really good. And Sebastian V Kurt, winner gets Blaine.

I super especially loved Tina in this episode, she sung amazingly and had great scenes :D !
I hope Tina gets more solos

...Let's play a game...
3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
Paired to Naya Rivera & ShiningRaichu
Old December 8th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Forever
let it go

OKAY SINCE I CAN'T WATCH IT ON THE TV, ALTERNATE SOURCES. Sooo caught up! Also spoilering because Australia sucks.

Spoiler:
I kissed a girl thoughts:

omg, Finn's so nice to Santana now ;; Also lol, Puck's conversation Quinn was awesome, especially at the end. I like this episode tbh. :) And Santana actually saying "thank you" woooww. OH SUE YOU'RE SO EVIL OMG. WHY ARE YOU SO MEANNN. POOR COACH :( Also omg that song is so appropriate that she's singing!! AND HOW ALL THE GIRLS COME TOGETHER IS WONDERFUL. Oh and Rachel/Santana singing together is good. :3 lool at the guys' reactions. RACHEL TELL THE TRUTH OMG. and omg, Puck is awesomeee. GET TOGETHER YOU TWO. ;; Aaand Santana and that lady, wut...

Okay Puck's definitely the most changed/best character over the series.

Spoiler:
Hold on to Sixteen thoughts:

I'm sick of Quinn. I'm also sick of Sam already. Poor Blaine. Also Tina's speech to Mike's Dad was awesome. His Dad is terrible though. Omg yay the girl from the Glee Project is there, I hope that means they'll extend her appearances!!! YES RACHEL STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. UGH QUINN YOU'RE DUMB. Disappointed by New Directions' song choices, nice to see Tina singing for the first time ever. I think Rachel getting suspended was a good thing to allow everyone else to sing since they haven't really had any "group" numbers for a while in the big competitions, but... yeah. I MISS THE ORIGINAL SONGS FROM BEFORE like Pretending etc :( Their second song sucks btw, but it does relate to the storylines at least. Third seems to relate to storylines sorta idk. Let down really tbh.

OH I LIKE THE ENDING SONG AND I'M GLAD THEY'RE ALL BACK TOGETHER. :3
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Nuke

Spoiler:
Pretty much confirmed that they could only keep the Quinn rebel story for one episode which is a major shame.

Definitely starting to see a problem with too many characters. Artie and Rory have barely done anything lately and neither would Finn if they didn't randomly decide to involve him the Santana storyline.

Still way too good though. :D
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:

i loved the episode. all the awards.
quinn was amazing glad to see sane quinn back.<3
Old December 8th, 2011, 09:06 AM
cacturne4512
Psyduck

Spoiler:
I'm still listening to Survivor/I will survive. Troubletones are better than New Directions. This is a scientific fact.
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Nature: Brave
Spoiler:
I kind of liked this episode. I'm glad Sam is back, but not that he's trying to win Mercedes back, for shame Sam.

Blaine, gtfo. Seriously. I'm tired of him, I found it hypocritical that he didn't want to be sexy in this episode yet while back with the Warblers, he was fine with it (remember that song with the girls watching and foam...yeah that).

Quinn, oh how I adore you. I'm glad shes back to reality, hopefully she'll take a more central role in the Glee club now.

Tina, you go girl. But if I were her, I would of been angry at how Mike treated her, she's only trying to help.

Rachel. Why are you still taking every solo? Seriously!

R.i.p Troubletones <3
I'm actually really sad that the Troubletones lost. I admired what they said to ND before sectionals about allowing them to join, then ND got all nerdrage up on them THEN when TT lost, they did the same. Lolwut?
Old December 9th, 2011, 08:53 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Two new performance videos:
Spoiler:

Do they know it's christmas?

All I want for christmas is you

Old December 9th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Spoiler:
Amber Riley, god damn you are amazing. Love love love love love All I Want For Christmas is You <3
Old December 12th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Performance videos are cute. Also like last years Christmas Episode, this one will also have an exclusive Christmas Song, I don't really think this one is Christmas-like tho lol.

Spoiler:

My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music. Sung by Rachel, Kurt & Blaine

Mind there's only been a 31 second preview released and those three were the ones that were heard, there maybe more.
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:18 AM
Forever
let it go

Spoiler:
omg I can't believe Rory got a solo!!! :3 I mean it wasn't that bad BUT YAY. Also Rachel's & Mercedes songs were awesome tooooo. ALSO OMG RACHEL IS SO SELFISH OMG. YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF FINN ARE TOO HIGH OMG.

Also the um, very merry extraordinary thing or whatever they're singing sounds so amazing. :3

WOW SUE IS A GOOD CHARACTER FOR ONCE HOW UNUSUAL.

Kurt/Blaine look so dumb omg lol. Actually omg this entire segment is hilarious, lol.

Also their last Christmas song sounded nice :3 10/10 for this episode.

Omg Finn that's an awesome thing to give Rachel (the star lol). BEST EPISODE OTHER THAN THE ONE WITH PRETENDING, IMO.
Old December 15th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

The only thing I enjoyed about this episode.
Spoiler:

SAM AND RORY OMFG. OMFG. OMFG.

Also I can't remember if I've mentioned this;
Spoiler:

The tribute episode is Michael Jackson and the episode will be named... Michael. lol It will feature 12 of his songs. So far confirmed is;

Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' by Michael Jackson. Sung by Blaine
Bad by Michael Jackson. Sung by TBA
Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. Sung by Santana & Sebastian (Dance and Sing off)
TBA by Michael Jackson. Sung by The Warblers
I Just Can't Stop Loving You by Michael Jackson. Sung by Finn & Rachel
Old December 16th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Performance videos are cute. Also like last years Christmas Episode, this one will also have an exclusive Christmas Song, I don't really think this one is Christmas-like tho lol.

Spoiler:

My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music. Sung by Rachel, Kurt & Blaine

Mind there's only been a 31 second preview released and those three were the ones that were heard, there maybe more.
Great song though <3 I really liked the episode. Great songs, no cheesiness
Old December 17th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

So who exactly is graduating? I forget.
Old December 18th, 2011, 05:05 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
So who exactly is graduating? I forget.
Everyone in the club except;

Tina, Artie, Rory, Blaine and Sam. Brittany might be staying.
Old December 18th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
I think I heard Brittany may get straight F's and have to stay back.

Also, Dianna's twitter account was hacked and songs were leaked. Can't find them though.

...Let's play a game...
Old December 20th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

I kind of want a spinoff show for a character.

If a spinoff show was made, who would you want in it? And what would the premise be? (Two main characters at max, and 3 recurring characters from Glee)

For me, I'd want Santana and Brittany as the two main characters, with Quinn, Artie and Puck recurring. The premise would be Brittanna moving to a new state after they've both graduated and dealing with problems there.
Old December 20th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

I was annoyed that Dianna's account was hacked. ): People have nothing better to do than hack celeb's accounts, lol.

Songs that were leaked
Spoiler:

We Found Love by Rihanna. Sung by Rachel and Santana with New Directions, (It's sung to Finn and Brittany)
Moves Like Jagger/Jumping Jack Flash by Maroon 5/The Rolling Stones. Sung by Artie with the New Direction boys.

Also, in the Michael Jackson tribute episode, Quinn has a solo, which is Never Say Goodbye by the Jackson 5, which has also leaked. (Not related to the hacker) Fox have removed all 3 songs from Youtube but search around on google or tumblr and you'll find them

Quote:
I kind of want a spinoff show for a character.

If a spinoff show was made, who would you want in it? And what would the premise be? (Two main characters at max, and 3 recurring characters from Glee)

For me, I'd want Santana and Brittany as the two main characters, with Quinn, Artie and Puck recurring. The premise would be Brittanna moving to a new state after they've both graduated and dealing with problems there.
Brittana spin-off would be pretty amazing.

Mine would never happen; I want a Rory x Sam spin off (SHUT UP THEY'RE GAY OK) and the 3 recurring characters would be Finn, Quinn, Brittany.

Last edited by Perrie ✿; December 20th, 2011 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 20th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Briar
how do you make coffee sexy?

Nature: Impish
Quote:
[...] I want a Rory x Sam spin off (SHUT UP THEY'RE GAY OK)
OBVIOUSLY

Quote:

oh gosh, i don't know.
i'd probably want it to be a show centred on hummelberry's life in new york. finchel's relationship is no more (sorry, but a girl can dream right?) and rachel is focusing on her studies. quinn visits her every weekend from yale. they have tea, they fall in love, they get married. :-)
and kurt gets it on with sam.

i'm Briar.
Old December 20th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter

Quote:
I reckon a Kurt and Rachel in NYADA is the most probable, BUT I WANT ONE WITH CHORD AND MARK. Recurring would be Kurt.

Quote:
I was annoyed that Dianna's account was hacked. ): People have nothing better to do than hack celeb's accounts, lol.

Songs that were leaked
Spoiler:

We Found Love by Rihanna. Sung by Rachel and Santana with New Directions, (It's sung to Finn and Brittany)
Moves Like Jagger/Jumping Jack Flash by Maroon 5/The Rolling Stones. Sung by Artie with the New Direction boys.

Also, in the Michael Jackson tribute episode, Quinn has a solo, which is Never Say Goodbye by the Jackson 5, which has also leaked. (Not related to the hacker) Fox have removed all 3 songs from Youtube but search around on google or tumblr and you'll find them
Spoiler:
I heard Artie's on tumblr, and it was pretty good considering I don't like Moves Like Jagger too much. I could have sworn I heard Quinn's as well, but I dunno :/

I'm really excited for Smooth Criminal with Santana though

...Let's play a game...
Old December 21st, 2011, 09:25 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

A performance that was cut from the last episode, by Santana singing "Santa Baby" I don't see the point in spoilering it if it isn't going to air. xD;

/blocked in the UK for some reason, so can't link vevo.
I think she was helping him with his gift for Rachel. :x

Last edited by Mew~; December 21st, 2011 at 09:32 AM.
Old December 21st, 2011, 12:41 PM
Bluerang1
pin pin

NYADA was made for the spin-off. Remember how RM said we'd know the future plans in the first episode? Well Julliard was too legit to base a show on so NYADA came up xD

And that's like the aim of this season, will Kurt and Rachel make it or not?

Woot Naya is fronting ProActiv now. Shame it doesn't work
Old December 22nd, 2011, 05:59 PM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Wait so it's confirm that NYADA would be in the spinoff about Hummelberry?

Sponsored Links