The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 7th, 2012, 08:58 AM
onyx79
Red Dead Revolver

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
hey I've just finished the 1st bug gym what to do now?
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:22 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post
Thanks qaz, about the hammer thing, I would like to trouble shoot that with you.
1) Did this happen after the package delevery at atlernion city?
2) Does this also happen when you choose for the pickaxe?
3) It doesn't show you've reached ... seconds?
Thanks for reporting qaz! I'm sorry about your save file I hope you'll find a way out quickly without the timer (But I doubt that).
1) No before. I did not exit the cave yet, its my first run though the Mt.
2) ... I dont know I only tried the hammer.
3) Nope doesn't show anything.
I just hope I can re-find the pokemon I had again.*I'll see if I can use the warp cheat & warp home to save me time*.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old May 8th, 2012, 10:29 AM
NO_obslayer

i cant get out of the place with unknowns the guy has been making an escape rope for about 6 hours now
Old May 10th, 2012, 12:16 AM
Snaggle P.
Stereotypical Pretty Boy

Nature: Modest
Hey Mitchel1, first off I would like to start off by saying, your game is positively beautiful and plays like the pokemon game I always wish I could play. So far it is great stuff.

However, I'm stuck. I have no idea if it's a bug or intentional. I see in some previous posts in thios thread some people are talking about the ruins and the making of some kind of escape rope, I havve no idea what that's about but if it somehow pretains to my problem then I'll just follow your instructions and wait(?).
My problem is I went into the first ruins where I found Entei. Now I can't leave the ruins. The door to the first room appears to be glitched. I keep meeting the level 0 ghost but the door will not let me out. Is this a glitch or just somehow part of the gaming experience?
Will I have to start over from scratch?

Respect for the Underdogs of Hoenn!
Old May 11th, 2012, 03:34 PM
qaz015393

I found another bug. In tomb Kha'laba you can't go back through the part where Morris is. That is the only part I see in the tomb that doesn't work.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

Old May 13th, 2012, 12:24 AM
nasos1992
Beginning Trainer

i can't leave out of tomb Khalaba. Morris has been making an escape rope for long time now. wot i've to do?
Old May 13th, 2012, 01:52 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
I found another bug. In tomb Kha'laba you can't go back through the part where Morris is. That is the only part I see in the tomb that doesn't work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nasos1992 View Post
i can't leave out of tomb Khalaba. Morris has been making an escape rope for long time now. wot i've to do?
Try the newest Hotfix Alpha2.1.5(The newest updated version),mitchel1 fixed this in that version.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 14th, 2012, 02:52 PM
pokefan75
Professional Pokemon Master

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Try the newest Hotfix Alpha2.1.5(The newest updated version),mitchel1 fixed this in that version.
if i download the newest Hotfix Alpha2.1.5 or whatever do i have to start the game over again??? because im stuck in the cave too but i dont want to start from the start? what do i do? please reply...
Old May 14th, 2012, 03:00 PM
RentalMan
Beginning Trainer

haha i love you guys.. too funny
Old May 18th, 2012, 01:52 PM
gmxristoss
Beginning Trainer

im stuck at itacis city is there a way to continue to the next city?
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:42 AM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
wow this hack is simply AMAZING.... THE TILES ARE AMAZING AND THE BATTLE BACKGROUND IS FANTATSTIC........ however the piplup cry sounds like a bomb or something :p .......

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 20th, 2012, 06:28 PM
qaz015393

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
I am using the newest hotfix. On VBA the guy kepps saying 0 seconds have passed when I have caught the rare unown & a few others *& spend mins playing the game*. On my psp I have caught the rare unown & is keep saying 32 secs have passed. Maybe I'm doing the mission too early? I'm doing it right after I get the badge & have done everything in the town I can *including the fisherman mission*.

Old May 20th, 2012, 08:46 PM
Dylanrockin
Mysterious Trainer

Nature: Timid
Mitchel, are you currently taking ideas for future events in this game, or smaller things like extra side quests later on? If you are willing to take some ideas I will be willing to help in that regard.
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:57 AM
c3drick11
Unhatched Egg

im using a ups patcher called tsukuyomi, when i tried to patch my fire red rom it says.

into

what do i do?
Old May 22nd, 2012, 01:50 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Just as the patcher says input is invalid which means you need to find another ROM

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 22nd, 2012, 03:52 AM
tan
Beginning Trainer

A Idea For:

In-game clues

For clues make a detective who give clues where you need to go until you finish the game.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 07:07 AM
Dylanrockin
Mysterious Trainer

Nature: Timid
Ok I found a problem if it is one, at the beginning of the game when you go and fight Barry for your first time, a message appears saying "you used cheats, play nice," and I know for a fact I did not use cheats.
Old May 25th, 2012, 02:11 AM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
Hey mitchel i just finished the latest alpha and i found this... i dunno if it is a bug or a glitch... i just walked towards the tree and th character jumped asthough it was a ledge.....

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 29th, 2012, 09:49 AM
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan View Post
A Idea For:

In-game clues

For clues make a detective who give clues where you need to go until you finish the game.
There are clues inside this game, but they only appear when they should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylanrockin View Post
Ok I found a problem if it is one, at the beginning of the game when you go and fight Barry for your first time, a message appears saying "you used cheats, play nice," and I know for a fact I did not use cheats.
That's weard dylan. This script only appears once you talk to barry himself. With other words when there has been used a walktrough walk cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sako View Post
Hey mitchel i just finished the latest alpha and i found this... i dunno if it is a bug or a glitch... i just walked towards the tree and th character jumped asthough it was a ledge.....
Thanks for reporting sako, this will get taken care off.

:...:UPDATE:...:

Anyhow I've a new update today for you folks! Easy and short, A new story part from the new upcomming summer release of dark cry.

:...:credits:...:
Kymotonian and PL: Bridge tile

:...:Video:...:
Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina ©: A new brilliant team rocket scene!

That's all people, I hope you liked it!
Yours faithfully,

Mitchel1

Old May 29th, 2012, 05:18 PM
hashtag
the man in black
Community Supporter

Nice update mitchel. I, for one, find it much more fulfilling to see a storyline based update than a graphical one :). Good job on that, adds to the story nicely and should look great when the grammar is corrected properly.

paired with christos
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:04 PM
qaz015393

Amazing update *you still seem to amaze me*. Story line is still getting interesting.

Old June 1st, 2012, 10:44 AM
Crimson Stardust
Anime Addiction

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Stardust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson Stardust
Mitchel mitchel,
you never fail to impress me..haha..
nice updatesssss..been a long time i seen your hack but it is going great as always..

Old June 10th, 2012, 01:27 AM
c3drick11
Unhatched Egg

hi. i wanted to ask if theres effort values in this game? i started the game and kill many pidgeys and hoot hoots and ratatas and forgot to list them. so how can i EV train my pichu now?

and of course. regarding the EV training. in the first part of the game all you can kill is pokemons that raises speed
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:38 AM
XxLostSoulxX
Beginning Trainer

Didn't this game used to be completed because i have a copy of this on Beta 5?
Old June 26th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Gerokunz

Mt. Hydronic is too hard for me.
I'm falled 17 times.
But keep hackin'! ><

Sponsored Links

Advertise here