The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Varuas's Avatar
Varuas
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Gender: Male
nice looking and story hack you have there loving the fan gamebox too.
__________________

  #127    
Old August 17th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Danu20's Avatar
Danu20
``~~ King Angel ~~``
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Oravita
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to Danu20
Nice work Mitchel1 but you done the hack this year? just an simple question
__________________
  #128    
Old August 17th, 2011, 11:21 PM
Germaniac's Avatar
Germaniac
Victoria Concordia Crescit
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
Umm, this tree blocking my way Attachment 61774
Please help , what wrong???
__________________
  #129    
Old August 18th, 2011, 02:06 AM
theavenger
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
i try everything but no luck,if it helps heres what i do:
i go the first post and click "alpha 1.0.5 released: click here" an it opens the alpha 1.0.5 released post i search it up but find no link help please
  #130    
Old August 18th, 2011, 02:16 AM
chrunch's Avatar
chrunch
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to chrunch
Quote:
Originally Posted by theavenger View Post
i try everything but no luck,if it helps heres what i do:
i go the first post and click "alpha 1.0.5 released: click here" an it opens the alpha 1.0.5 released post i search it up but find no link help please
Click on the big download button at the bottom of the post.
__________________
  #131    
Old August 18th, 2011, 02:42 AM
theavenger
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrunch View Post
Click on the big download button at the bottom of the post.
theres no big download button

p.s:if anybody has tthe patch can they attach it
  #132    
Old August 18th, 2011, 03:26 AM
saifors's Avatar
saifors
Mew is the best
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ah who am I kidding it's... Spain.
Age: 16
Gender: Male
@theavenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post



Version: Alpha 1.0.5 - Read me file included
Release: august 11 '11
Created for: VBA 1.8.0 beta 3
this button with link -.-
__________________
feed me plz :3

http://www.pokemospritesfusions.myad...elup.php?id=10
MY OWN FORUM!:
http://pokecolossus.freeforums.org/index.php
  #133    
Old August 18th, 2011, 04:06 AM
theavenger
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by saifors View Post
@theavenger



this button with link -.-
thanks my problem was firefox tried ie and it worked
  #134    
Old August 18th, 2011, 08:14 AM
mitchel1's Avatar
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Carbon box, near you!
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varuas View Post
nice looking and story hack you have there :) loving the fan gamebox too.
Thanks Varuas =3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danu20 View Post
Nice work Mitchel1 but you done the hack this year? just an simple question
Thanks Danu and if you mean this is final release, no it's not! I don't know how long that will take, the hardest work (begin) has been done and now only things what needed to do is some importend graphics, maps and some advanced scripting! but that won't say anything my personal life is more important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by アルセウス View Post
Please help :(, what wrong???
Please read previouspost, this question has been posted for already 5 times. RE-RE-RE-RE-RE quote =3!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1
I've took it serious and added in the main bugs/glitches list! It seems indeed like a minor script mistake, I'll release a HOTFIX as soon I return. This will contain the following:
- Super nerd Gary magnamite overpowered fix
- News stand fix
- Count POKéMON fix
- Remove time based event Purity Forest that stairs appear between 5pm and 6pm
read B
hope this helped!
__________________

  #135    
Old August 18th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Osher99's Avatar
Osher99
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender:
I've beaten the leader of the first gym, quite awesome pokemon hack.
U should continue it, Im rooting for ya,
There's my final 3 alpha team.

__________________
Hack I Support:






  #136    
Old August 18th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Danu20's Avatar
Danu20
``~~ King Angel ~~``
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Oravita
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to Danu20
Mitchel1 "Thanks Danu and if you mean this is final release, no it's not! I don't know how long that will take, the hardest work (begin) has been done and now only things what needed to do is some importend graphics, maps and some advanced scripting! but that won't say anything my personal life is more important."

I know this is not a final release but i whant to say if you finish the hack this year or in 2012? and YES you have right you personal life is more important than hack:D
__________________
  #137    
Old August 21st, 2011, 11:49 AM
qaz015393's Avatar
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
the hack is great so far.....

the story is good.

dont no if this was said already but the pokeball in the Purity Forest *the 1 thts above the tiny mushroom above the guardian statue* has no script/ or anything 2 say what it is.

EDIT:
well i found 2 bugs/glitches:
In visualboy i cant seem to increase the time on the clock *the clock on the walls in a few houses to see if its day/night/etc* so when im playing it on visualboy im still in day time. also when i load my save on my psp it tells me the time of day is the afternoon *& the time is like that every time i load it on my psp*.

Also after i beat the 1st gym & get the tm & hm i cant access my tm/hm case & it gets glitchy & freezes the rom *but u can still load an old save states/reset th rom [pic in the Attachment]*
Attached Images
File Type: png pokemon dark cry.png‎ (6.4 KB, 35 views) (Save to Dropbox)
__________________

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here

Last edited by qaz015393; August 21st, 2011 at 03:45 PM.
  #138    
Old August 22nd, 2011, 06:23 AM
mitchel1's Avatar
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Carbon box, near you!
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osher99 View Post
I've beaten the leader of the first gym, quite awesome pokemon hack.
U should continue it, Im rooting for ya,
There's my final 3 alpha team.

Thanks Osher99 =3! Great team 'ya got there! Be sure you also finish the story mission: Explore the Torn World! After you've beat the thug (that has the outfit from a old man) walk upstairs! There is a POKéBALL that contains a important part from this hack! Be sure you talk with that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danu20 View Post
Mitchel1 "Thanks Danu and if you mean this is final release, no it's not! I don't know how long that will take, the hardest work (begin) has been done and now only things what needed to do is some importend graphics, maps and some advanced scripting! but that won't say anything my personal life is more important."

I know this is not a final release but i whant to say if you finish the hack this year or in 2012? and YES you have right you personal life is more important than hack:D
I don't have a clue when it shall be done I'll do my best to set down one of the best hacks ever made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
the hack is great so far.....

the story is good.

dont no if this was said already but the pokeball in the Purity Forest *the 1 thts above the tiny mushroom above the guardian statue* has no script/ or anything 2 say what it is.

EDIT:
well i found 2 bugs/glitches:
In visualboy i cant seem to increase the time on the clock *the clock on the walls in a few houses to see if its day/night/etc* so when im playing it on visualboy im still in day time. also when i load my save on my psp it tells me the time of day is the afternoon *& the time is like that every time i load it on my psp*.

Also after i beat the 1st gym & get the tm & hm i cant access my tm/hm case & it gets glitchy & freezes the rom *but u can still load an old save states/reset th rom [pic in the Attachment]*
Bugs and Glitches
_______________________________________________
1): The POKéBALL contains a script I'm 100% sure about that. It should give you a great ball.
2): D/N bug seems like a bug in your PSP! When you play this hack be sure you activate your RTC! (Read the: Fun knowlege about dark cry: TLoG)
3): I think this points out that this hack has been patched on a wrong type rom. Try the rom that has been given by coolrom!

Thanks for playing Dark cry: TLoG be sure when you encounter more bugs, please report them! =3
__________________

  #139    
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:32 AM
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post
TLoG)
The Life of Guardians? xD
Or something else? xD
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign
  #140    
Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:26 AM
Osher99's Avatar
Osher99
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post
Thanks Osher99 =3! Great team 'ya got there! Be sure you also finish the story mission: Explore the Torn World! After you've beat the thug (that has the outfit from a old man) walk upstairs! There is a POKéBALL that contains a important part from this hack! Be sure you talk with that!
I did, and I've got the "Item" inside the pokeball and I put him in the PC,
And also I've found the meteor decetor and I've found the 5 tiny shrooms.
I've done everything xD
__________________
Hack I Support:






  #141    
Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:58 AM
xnicnicx's Avatar
xnicnicx
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Gender: Male
Why can't ROM Hacks be like this =D
btw
On the Box Art, it says WiFi but GBA games doesn't have wifi but the images and everything is awesome either way.
__________________


Dragonite Through the Generations!
  #142    
Old August 23rd, 2011, 05:26 AM
mitchel1's Avatar
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Carbon box, near you!
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

The Life of Guardians? xD
Or something else? xD
Well... No xD it stands for The Legend of Giratina. It goes a bit faster then write down the complete line, hehe =3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osher99 View Post
I did, and I've got the "Item" inside the pokeball and I put him in the PC,
And also I've found the meteor decetor and I've found the 5 tiny shrooms.
I've done everything xD
Hehe great! aweosme job, so you've also done the mining mini game at Mt. Hydronic (secret enterence that appears at a unique time what I won't tell!), mission: There is a fish on my hook! and Mission: A race against time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnicnicx View Post
Why can't ROM Hacks be like this =D
btw
On the Box Art, it says WiFi but GBA games doesn't have wifi but the images and everything is awesome either way.
Hehe thanks xnicnicx, I still got a list of awesome things that will get inserted! about the boxart, well the Wi-Fi logo has been added cause first I wanted to do things with VBA-link what makes wi-fi events and online battles possible. Maybe it still get used!
__________________

  #143    
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
qaz015393's Avatar
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post


Bugs and Glitches
_______________________________________________
1): The POKéBALL contains a script I'm 100% sure about that. It should give you a great ball.
2): D/N bug seems like a bug in your PSP! When you play this hack be sure you activate your RTC! (Read the: Fun knowlege about dark cry: TLoG)
3): I think this points out that this hack has been patched on a wrong type rom. Try the rom that has been given by coolrom!
thnks.
i just got tht 1 & repatched it *now 2 see if any of the glitches happen again while i start a new game*.

edit :
k so now everything works right,i only have 2 more missions 2 finish; the meteor finder & the cave 1s, thou its hard 2 find the item & find the cave mission. im still searching 4 them thou
__________________

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here

Last edited by qaz015393; August 27th, 2011 at 03:07 PM. Reason: its woring ^^
  #144    
Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:22 PM
Osher99's Avatar
Osher99
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post
Hehe great! aweosme job, so you've also done the mining mini game at Mt. Hydronic (secret enterence that appears at a unique time what I won't tell!), mission: There is a fish on my hook! and Mission: A race against time!
There's more? nice, ill go check it right now!
P.S I'm not playing in my computer, I'm playing on my Galaxy SII, It's quite fun.
__________________
Hack I Support:






  #145    
Old August 23rd, 2011, 09:52 PM
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
What are Karma points and how do they affect the game?

(Yeah, I took the Grimer )

EDIT: Can someone please tell me where I can find the Meteor Detector, or at least give me a hint...?
__________________

Last edited by Tropical Sunlight; August 25th, 2011 at 05:40 AM.
  #146    
Old August 28th, 2011, 08:48 AM
pirateof7sea
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Instead of UPS file, could not you upload a patched rom? I do not know how to use UPS file.
Is it work the same as IPS?
  #147    
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateof7sea View Post
Instead of UPS file, could not you upload a patched rom? I do not know how to use UPS file.
Is it work the same as IPS?
It is the same as IPS, except you have to use a programme called tsukuyomi for patching.
__________________
  #148    
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:43 PM
pirateof7sea
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Any kind soul can post a patched rom here? I got problem with UPS patcher, it always failed.
  #149    
Old August 30th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Tropical Sunlight's Avatar
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Slovenia
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirateof7sea View Post
Any kind soul can post a patched rom here? I got problem with UPS patcher, it always failed.
It is not allowed to post patched ROMs here on PokeCommunity. Try using a FireRed ROM from a different site.
__________________
  #150    
Old September 2nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
mitchel1's Avatar
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Carbon box, near you!
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
thnks.
i just got tht 1 & repatched it *now 2 see if any of the glitches happen again while i start a new game*.

edit :
k so now everything works right,i only have 2 more missions 2 finish; the meteor finder & the cave 1s, thou its hard 2 find the item & find the cave mission. im still searching 4 them thou
Great to hear everything works now perfect =D! Be sure to talk to the people at atlernion city when you start the mission: Where is that item! Good luck =D About the cave I can only tell it's on the second floor =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osher99 View Post
There's more? nice, ill go check it right now!
P.S I'm not playing in my computer, I'm playing on my Galaxy SII, It's quite fun.
Your welcome, I hope you've managed to (full) finish the first alpha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Sunlight View Post
What are Karma points and how do they affect the game?

(Yeah, I took the Grimer :P)

EDIT: Can someone please tell me where I can find the Meteor Detector, or at least give me a hint...?
Karma points are points you earn by the decision you've took! When your karma point meter has been set on 100 points then you'll follow the evil story line or the good story line. each story will bring you to different locations.

EDIT: Check official alpha 1.0.5 release page and then FAQ! =3

:....:ultra small UPDATE:....:
Well like the update already says it's a small update but it's the begin for alpha 2.0.5! Lets get started shall we?
-Pre-shot Itacis City!
-Pre-shot Route 602!

:....:Credits:....:
Kyledove: Tiles

:....:Screenshots:....:
Brand new, original idea! WANTED mission! (pre-shot Itacis City (WIP))


Random new screenshot Route 602 (WIP)!


I know it's not much but it's a start! I hope it is okay! =3
--------------------
Mitchel1
__________________

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.