The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 2nd, 2011, 09:42 AM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty

Heh, It's kinda like in Pokémon D/P/Pt except you have a choice of which pokémon to get. :D That'll be fun. Do you get to keep what you catch?

Looks good. Are the Metapod and Kakuna scenery or can you battle them??

Keep up the good work!
Old September 2nd, 2011, 07:17 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchel1 View Post
Great to hear everything works now perfect =D! Be sure to talk to the people at atlernion city when you start the mission: Where is that item! Good luck =D About the cave I can only tell it's on the second floor =)
thnks for the info for the cave mini, il look for it. lol iv been doing tht, unless u have to do it right away after u talk to her? im gona finish those two missions when i have time.

Quote:
EDIT: Check official alpha 1.0.5 release page and then FAQ! =3

:....:ultra small UPDATE:....:
Well like the update already says it's a small update but it's the begin for alpha 2.0.5! Lets get started shall we?
-Pre-shot Itacis City!
-Pre-shot Route 602!

:....:Credits:....:
Kyledove: Tiles

:....:Screenshots:....:
Brand new, original idea! WANTED mission! (pre-shot Itacis City (WIP))

Random new screenshot Route 602 (WIP)!

I know it's not much but it's a start! I hope it is okay! =3
--------------------
Mitchel1
sweet! thanks for the update, i already know who I'm gona cath in the WANTED mission. The tiles look great.

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here

Last edited by qaz015393; September 4th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Darkerm
Darkness is Not always Evil

Nature: Gentle
I was busy so I couldn't check this thread but Now I am Back.
I like the idea of WANTED mission. Hope to see something new and interesting in next update.

Good luck mate.

"My Hack"

Banner By "YAS"
Old September 27th, 2011, 08:26 AM
barkalar
Beginning Trainer

Nice world map and battle background!
Old September 27th, 2011, 06:56 PM
shomoher

Nature: Calm
This looks pretty good~ Keep up the good work! But it would be nice if some of the grammar is fixed :D

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old November 27th, 2011, 08:30 PM
BrokenRoses22
Beginning Trainer

I remember seeing this a long time ago and looked forward to playing it. Too bad its still not fully done.
Old November 28th, 2011, 02:18 AM

Hmm....I already played the Alpha1.05,it's as great as I thought...I hope mitchel1 still progressing on it...

Hacks I'm working on:

Old November 29th, 2011, 11:00 AM
giradialkia

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
BrokenRoses22, please read the rules. You are not allowed to post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for over a month. The date of the last valid post before yours is the 28th if September, so this counts as a thread revival. Please be sure to check the date of posts before you post, yourself.
mitchel1, if you'd like this thread reopened to post an update, please contact either colcolstyles or myself. In the meantime, this thread will be closed.
Closed~

EDIT: Thread reopened at owner's request.

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

Last edited by giradialkia; February 4th, 2012 at 07:01 AM.
Old February 4th, 2012, 09:34 AM
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter

Nature: Naive
Guess who's back? Shall I hear complains? Shall I hear happiness? Who knows, we'll find out today! Isn't that great news? and what's better then a new great pre-trailer to announce alpha 2.1.5 and my come-back!... also in Thousand eighty pixels!!! Please, don't ask things that has been added in the trailer, all work that I put in the trailer with Windows Movie Maker is © protected! Feel free to respond here on the Pokécommunity what you'll expect from alpha 2.1.5, about the trailer itself (what you liked about it) and all that kind of bullsh*t!
(This isn't trolling, I currently really work on alpha 2.1.5!)

:...:UPDATE:...:
... read above!

:...:Videos:...:
Pre-trailer alpha 2.1.5 (NEW!)

link: http://youtu.be/SmHZMYV4GSo

Cheers and I know I'm late...far to late xD! But this year will rock!
------------------
Mitchel1

Old February 4th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Speedster
The Unknown

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Guess who's back? Shall I hear complains? Shall I hear happiness? Who knows, we'll find out today! Isn't that great news? and what's better then a new great pre-trailer to announce alpha 2.1.5 and my come-back!... also in Thousand eighty pixels!!! Please, don't ask things that has been added in the trailer, all work that I put in the trailer with Windows Movie Maker is © protected! Feel free to respond here on the Pokécommunity what you'll expect from alpha 2.1.5, about the trailer itself (what you liked about it) and all that kind of bullsh*t!
(This isn't trolling, I currently really work on alpha 2.1.5!)

... read above!

:...:Videos:...:
Pre-trailer alpha 2.1.5 (NEW!)

link: http://youtu.be/SmHZMYV4GSo

Cheers and I know I'm late...far to late xD! But this year will rock!
------------------
Mitchel1
Glad to see you are back Mitchel! With all those bugging you about whether LoG was coming back now have their answer. Congratulation Mitchel. Very nice trailer. Especially love the "Poke ball to the knee." Hope to see more.

.:Aegis:.
~coming soon~
Old February 4th, 2012, 09:59 AM
jukin8
Suicune Man

Nature: Brave
wow looks great dude can't wait to play it !

Help me out by signing up at http://pkmnmoon.com/signup.php?s=12146 thanks
Old February 4th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Pokemon Trainer Kevin

Nature: Adamant
Oh my God, it's back, HotY 2012 has been decided, It's right here folks!
Hack of the Year 2012: Dark Cry : The Legend of Giratina!
Old February 4th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Plutose
Beginning Trainer

I joined this community just for this game...its funny how I just got this game for my symbian Nokia 5230 and was playing it the whole day just to find out the new Alpha 2.5.1 was being released this year!

Pokemon Dark Cry The Legend Of Giratina FTW!!! All day every day!

Thank you guys soo much for all your effort...Me being a poke fan and owning the original Pokemon Blue really appreciate this. I love you guys!
Old February 5th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Jayster23
A Promise To Return

Yay! You're back!
You're an amazing hacker Mitchel!

This has my vote for hack of the year, easy.
Old February 5th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Crimson5M
Please call me Crimson

Nature: Quiet
I love how people are posting about HOTY already when the results of 2001 have yet to be posted -_-

Anyway yeah looks good, I liked the shiny Oddish event.
The one thing I don't like, however, is that story related events only work at certain times. This makes it impossible to progress until a certain time of the day (the forest at 5PM or something like that, for instance). Also the Winter tiles are screwed up. But yeah it's good.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old February 5th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
This is a really good game, plus, there's hardly any Sinnoh Pokemon.
Old February 5th, 2012, 12:20 PM

So,Dark cry's back?That's a cheerful news!I just thought this hack was dead when I found that this thread was closed...I'll wait for the Alpha 2.15 patiently!

Hacks I'm working on:

Old February 6th, 2012, 07:15 PM
qaz015393

glad to see you back Mitchel1.

the new update vid looks sick. nice tiles choice for the next two towns that are gona be in the next beta. *i wonder how far the grave yard part is*.
the trailer was great. the female heroin looks great. the bit of text from the grave yard scene looks great.
keep up the amazing work guys

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

Old February 7th, 2012, 03:47 AM
Meez

Nature: Bold
YEs it is back the one i was waiting for
Old February 7th, 2012, 07:13 AM
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
Glad to see you are back Mitchel! With all those bugging you about whether LoG was coming back now have their answer. Congratulation Mitchel. Very nice trailer. Especially love the "Poke ball to the knee." Hope to see more.
Thanks speedster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukin8 View Post
wow looks great dude can't wait to play it !
Thanks! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Kevin View Post
Oh my God, it's back, HotY 2012 has been decided, It's right here folks!
Hack of the Year 2012: Dark Cry : The Legend of Giratina!
Well 2011 has yet been decided might in this year other great hacks will come. But thanks anyhow! =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutose View Post
I joined this community just for this game...its funny how I just got this game for my symbian Nokia 5230 and was playing it the whole day just to find out the new Alpha 2.5.1 was being released this year!

Pokemon Dark Cry The Legend Of Giratina FTW!!! All day every day!

Thank you guys soo much for all your effort...Me being a poke fan and owning the original Pokemon Blue really appreciate this. I love you guys!
Hehe, great to hear that my friend! Its always great to earn this kind of respect for a hack! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayster23 View Post
Yay! You're back!
You're an amazing hacker Mitchel!

This has my vote for hack of the year, easy.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
I love how people are posting about HOTY already when the results of 2001 have yet to be posted -_-

Anyway yeah looks good, I liked the shiny Oddish event.
The one thing I don't like, however, is that story related events only work at certain times. This makes it impossible to progress until a certain time of the day (the forest at 5PM or something like that, for instance). Also the Winter tiles are screwed up. But yeah it's good.
Hehe true but its a great way for support! ;D
Thanks, the shiny oddish is also karma based and I didn't knew it was good enough but oh well great to hear that! ;D
Also I've decided to remove those changes if they conflict the progress! Time based changes are still there but not on main paths.
About the winter tiles, I knew about these.. Currently I don't have a proper fix for this but I'm doing my best!

Thanks for the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
This is a really good game, plus, there's hardly any Sinnoh Pokemon.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
So,Dark cry's back?That's a cheerful news!I just thought this hack was dead when I found that this thread was closed...I'll wait for the Alpha 2.15 patiently!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
glad to see you back Mitchel1.

the new update vid looks sick. nice tiles choice for the next two towns that are gona be in the next beta. *i wonder how far the grave yard part is*.
the trailer was great. the female heroin looks great. the bit of text from the grave yard scene looks great.
keep up the amazing work guys
Thanks qaz! It was a pain to find the proper tiles but glad you like it! about the graveyard part I would like to remain silent you might find this out in the next alpha!
Anyway thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meez View Post
YEs it is back the one i was waiting for
Thanks! ^^

Today I would like to show some new scripts I made already for alpha 2.1.5! Including a new kind of mission... Daily missions! and of corse at last the second part of the story mission! I'll explain the karma base on this part right away!

Karma is my way to show you how evil or good you've become! Karma points will get earned when you've to choose to help a resident, join a evil corp. or anything that's based on this! Might some of you already knew this from alpha 1.0.5, when you've to choose if you want to keep or take the POKéBALL that has been left by the team rocket member!

Once reached 50/50 karma points you've decided if you've become fully evil or fully good! Also you've change that you keep the story line natural by keeping 0/50 karma points!

Besides that there also are now a few new kind of side missions!
Mission: These are simple and don't do something specific!
Chain Mission: These are longer then the common missions! These varies between 3 till 20 missions!
Daily Mission: These can be done once each day!
Story Mission: These are only for the story line and need to be done!
Unique Mission: Starter based, these often contain a legendary POKéMON but also alot of missions (~50 missions)!

Well lets continue to our updates shall we?

:...:Credits:...:
LaZ: His idea of the daily missions.

:...:Screenshots:...:
Daily quests!

Story mission: Evil!

Story mission: Good!
**NOTE** Because I've chosen evil at the POKéBALL at Atlernion City my karma will become natural

That's all for today people! Cheers!
------------------------------------
Mitchel1

Last edited by mitchel1; February 7th, 2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old February 7th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Speedster
The Unknown

Nature: Jolly
Quote:

Today I would like to show some new scripts I made already for alpha 2.1.5! Including a new kind of mission... Daily missions! and of corse at last the second part of the story mission! I'll explain the karma base on this part right away!

Karma is my way to show you how evil or good you've become! Karma points will get earned when you've to choose to help a resident, join a evil corp. or anything that's based on this! Might some of you already knew this from alpha 1.0.5, when you've to choose if you want to keep or take the POKéBALL that has been left by the team rocket member!

Once reached 50/50 karma points you've decided if you've become fully evil or fully good! Also you've change that you keep the story line natural by keeping 0/50 karma points!

Chain Mission: These are longer then the common missions! These varies between 3 till 20 missions!
Unique Mission: Starter based, these often contain a legendary POKéMON but also alot of missions (~50 missions)!

:...creenshots:...:
Daily quests!

**NOTE** Because I've chosen evil at the POKéBALL at Atlernion City my karma will become natural

Mitchel1
Well this is very interesting! New missions everyday. Storyline changing with your karma. That is cool. I love all the different types of missions too. Reminds me of the Mystery Dungeon series.

.:Aegis:.
~coming soon~
Old February 7th, 2012, 09:49 PM
qaz015393

Quote:
Thanks qaz! It was a pain to find the proper tiles but glad you like it! about the graveyard part I would like to remain silent you might find this out in the next alpha!
Anyway thanks for your support!
dont mention it.
yeah proper tiles are a pain to find.
dont worry i will.
dont mention it.
Quote:

:...creenshots:...:
Daily quests!

Mitchel1
great update. the scripts look good. i realy like all the missions that are in here, from the daily ones to the unique ones. These sound great to have since they are gona make the hack very interesting :D

Old February 8th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Oh damn karma... :D
That's not good, I will surely get negative karma xD
Old February 11th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Plutose
Beginning Trainer

Mitchel1...seriously I think Gamefreak should hire you. No joke.

All this dedication into one hack, when you have teams of people in a company working on just one section of a game. I really appreciate the effort.

I can't wait. Alright I can...just jumping up in anxiety.

Jumping away.

-Plutose
Old February 15th, 2012, 08:42 AM
mitchel1
Rom-hacker/scripter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutose View Post
Mitchel1...seriously I think Gamefreak should hire you. No joke.

All this dedication into one hack, when you have teams of people in a company working on just one section of a game. I really appreciate the effort.

I can't wait. Alright I can...just jumping up in anxiety.

Jumping away.

-Plutose
Thanks Plutose! About the team separated do its work, won't work out. Mainly 'cause of the time zone. Anyhow thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Oh damn karma... :D
That's not good, I will surely get negative karma xD
Hehe who knows! You've your own faith in hands :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
dont mention it.
yeah proper tiles are a pain to find.
dont worry i will.
dont mention it.
great update. the scripts look good. i realy like all the missions that are in here, from the daily ones to the unique ones. These sound great to have since they are gona make the hack very interesting :D
Thanks qaz ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedster View Post
Well this is very interesting! New missions everyday. Storyline changing with your karma. That is cool. I love all the different types of missions too. Reminds me of the Mystery Dungeon series.
Thanks speedster, I'm trying to build here something unique with things I always missed in these sort of games. It has always been the lousy collect badges and beat the E4!

Today there are no screenshots... Only information about alpha 2.1.5!
And beleve me, it's some good news aswell!

After since the release of alpha 1.0.5 there were a few points where I and might also you were mocking about. For example journey area time changes and the annoying "count" bug...

Well some good news already about alpha 2.1.5! Besides those bugs that has been fixed also alot has been added!

Main improvements:

-POKéPAPER can now be bought (limited from Longhorn Village 'till Itacis City)
-Inclusive the side missions from Atlernion City there are now over ~20 mission available!
-Karma has a more important role!
-a few hidden maps!
-Older annoying issues has been taken care off!

Apart from that I wasn't really in the mood yet to post some screens! Hope that won't be a main issue! =3

Also I wanted to ask you folks for a little request! Is there a great tile spriter here that can make for me some (inner) tomb tiles (candles, walls, ground, old ancient table with 3 small puzzle pices on it)
I need those to continue the second row of scripting and I'm sadly enough not that great with pixel art.

Thanks, cheers!
-----------------------
Mitchel1

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links