The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old February 13th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Lynette
Beginning Trainer

I don't think anyone's pokemon should be restricted. That being said, a role play usually works out much better and is usually more fun to have a wide variety of pokemon.
Old February 13th, 2011, 12:08 PM
4jordn
Beginning Trainer

dont do that bryan and nice to meet you lynette

idk what to do if i surrender and let bryan have the charmander than my roleplay is ruined if we both have charmander he quits what should i do

Last edited by 4jordn; February 13th, 2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 13th, 2011, 02:23 PM
ComiTurtle
The cake is a lie.

Nature: Lax
Name: Garth Shusta

Personality: Garth is a rather eccentric 14 year old. He would rather be playing a video game than be with friends or do school work. He bases his life around what he has played in games and simulators. At school, he was always the most intelligent in every class but he never paid attention to the teacher, as he would be playing a game instead. He was commonly picked on at school and has many repressed emotions that are released when he battles. Garth is an excellent strategist but in a battle, he sometimes goes overboard.

He has a problem with being overly honest with people and only speaks his mind. He also corrects people in the most inopportune times and this has caused many people to dislike him. If you can get past his shortcomings, he is a generally nice person and is actually quite social. He also doesn’t condone anything as long as it pertains to his survival.

Appearance: Garth is short for his age at 5’3” with almost shoulder length messy dirty blond hair. He has grey rectangular glasses over deep blue eyes though normally he is seen without the glasses, as he dislikes them. He has very little muscle and little fat.

The day he is transported he is wearing a long-sleeve tie-dyed shirt that is tie-dyed in various shades of grey and a special pair of light brown cargo pants that have a zipper at the knee so they can become shorts. He also has a pair of fingerless gloves on and a pair of tennis shoes that were both unremarkable.

History: Garth was born in GoldenrodCity, Johto April 17. His father was a well-known videogame designer and his mother was an ex-trainer. His was somewhat wealthy as his father’s games were sold across the country. Even though
Garth was always, the first person to test out the new games his father made he didn’t see much enjoyment in them and started training to become a trainer with his mother you had given him a young yanma as his first pokemon. His father accepted Garth’s favoritism to his mother and even gave him his electabuzz for Garth’s 11th birthday.

Then Garth set out on a short journey in which he battled Morty and Falkner with little effort. He caught many pokemon on his journey before he got a call from his mother that his dad had a heart attack. When he heard this, he flew home quickly and ran into the hospital just to hear the buzzing on the heart beat monitor start and a glowing yellow line form on the screen. His father’s will, gave Garth many things but nothing ever really healed him. He was then was lost in the world of videogames finding those worlds better than the one he is in now.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Ultra-Yanmega: Male Lv. 62
Major-Electivire: Male Lv. 50
King-Honchkrow: Male Lv.60
Aurora-Milotic: Female Lv. 48
Chant-Mismagius: Female Lv.50
Primrose-Combee: Female Lv. 19

Preferred starting location number: 2

Bag:
Spoiler:

Pokemon Items:
1-5. Healballs
6-10. Pokeballs
11. Old Gateau
12-13. Ultra Ball
14-15. Dusk Ball
16. Poke Doll
17-20. Honey
21-24. Full Restore
25. Poke-toy
26. Fluffy Tail
27-30. Super Repel

Other items:
1. 10 feet of rope
2. Bottle of Iodine
3. Canteen
4. Portable Video Game System with rechargeable battery
5. Ear Plugs
6. Crossbow
7. 10 crossbow bolts
8. Lighter
9. Flashlight
10. Compass

RP sample:
Today is the day, thought Garth as he walked to school his PGS (his portable Gaming System I know I’m so creative.) in his hands flashing waiting for a response. He quickly clicked the yes option on his survival simulator as he recalled the Harbringer’s message.

You have been selected to represent humanity. You have one day to prepare all that you wish to bring.
For the next year, you will prove yourself... Failure to do so, will result in the extinction of the human race, and all those you love.
Be warned, this journey will not be easy ,and if you are to persevere with the challenges ahead, you will be cause to my appearance, do well and humanity survives.
I as the Harbinger, will be watching.
Be prepared at this time tomorrow...

His bag was filled with his chosen items for survival and he picked his pokemon each for a certain task. He got to school and walked into class taking his seat and furiously clicking away at the buttons on his game as school started. A couple periods passed by.

“Garth!” yelled his math teacher, Ms Rever.
“54872.” responded Garth only lifting his head up for a second to see the problem on the board and then once again clicking away at his game. Ms. Rever stomped toward the phone to call the Dean when the Lunch bell rang. He got up from his desk and calmly walked out. He was soon surrounded by a group of bullies just like everyday but today he sent out Chant and put his earplugs in. The bullies looked at him in surprise because Pokemon were banned on school property.
“Chant use Perish Song.” Calmly spoke Garth and then returned his pokemon. The bullies fell to the ground unconscious while Garth continued to play his game. A group of teachers ran toward him as bright white light engulfed him and he disappeared.

please click the eggs and pokemon.

Last edited by ComiTurtle; February 13th, 2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Spoliers hate me and I hate them.
Old February 13th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Lynette
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4jordn View Post
dont do that bryan and nice to meet you lynette

idk what to do if i surrender and let bryan have the charmander than my roleplay is ruined if we both have charmander he quits what should i do
Likewise, and I would let him have his charmander evolution line while you can use a similar pokemon, I mean, how far apart is a Dragonite from a Charizard? Just don't use Flygon
Old February 13th, 2011, 02:31 PM
ComiTurtle
The cake is a lie.

Also I personally would love to interact with everyone's charecters but I don't think my charecter would do anything but ignore you all.

Old February 13th, 2011, 02:31 PM
baseballa34657
Roleplaying Assasin

Thank you Lynette. And I did recommend Dragonite.But he wants a 3 evolution fire type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComiTurtle View Post
Also I personally would love to interact with everyone's charecters but I don't think my charecter would do anything but ignore you all.
The feeling's mutual.:D But I could see our characters as allies though if he opens up.

"Nothing Is true, everything is permitted"

-Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad

Last edited by baseballa34657; February 13th, 2011 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 13th, 2011, 02:36 PM
ComiTurtle
The cake is a lie.

Well other than the starters there is only magmortar that fit that requirement I would suggest Tepig if it was made the way it should have been and on the third evolution became a flying type. I mean wouldn't a flying fire pig be epic and a third fire-fighting is overkill. Forgot the candle thing him too.

Last edited by ComiTurtle; February 13th, 2011 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Forgot candle dude.
Old February 13th, 2011, 02:39 PM
baseballa34657
Roleplaying Assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComiTurtle View Post
Well other than the starters there is only magmortar that fit that requirement I would suggest Tepig if it was made the way it should have been and on the third evolution became a flying type. I mean wouldn't a flying fire pig be epic and a third fire-fighting is overkill.
I did suggest the Magmortar line, but he doesn't like it and to be honest when someone else has my main pokemon I can't really enjoy the Roleplay. I don't Know Why though. That's why him having a Charizard bothers me.

-Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Old February 13th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Lynette
Beginning Trainer

Well, I'm not sure why he'd need a 3 evolution, because if he was lenient on that, I always thought it'd be awesome to RP with an Arcanine or Ninetales...
Old February 13th, 2011, 02:44 PM
baseballa34657
Roleplaying Assasin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynette View Post
Well, I'm not sure why he'd need a 3 evolution, because if he was lenient on that, I always thought it'd be awesome to RP with an Arcanine or Ninetales...
I am not trying to drag you guys into this but I think I should get it because I SU' long before him. Feel free to agree or disagree. And Lynette can not wait to character interact with your character.:D And Comiturtle I was SO MAD when tepig became fire/fighting when it has been that 3 generations in a row.

-Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
Old February 13th, 2011, 07:09 PM
4jordn
Beginning Trainer

Name:Jordan
Personality: Jordan is a fun playful childish spirit who reserves his fighting self for battles. When he is in a battle his personality changes greatly, He becomes more serious and he doesn't watch what he says. Jordan is smart and unless he is blind wih rage he doesn't run into anything with out thinking it out. He is pretty courages and up front he fears nothing but if you catch him off gaurd he can be jumpy. He is really well mannerd but can be some what of a smart ass to some people. When he is pushed hard enough he does not care and looses all good sence and is willing to do things he would not do when calm.
Jordan is somewhat quick to react in the heat of battle. Jordan does not get scared when battleing even if their is a chance he might loose. As soon as Jordan looses a battle there is nothing him and his pokemon want to do besides train to get stronger. Jordan treats his pokemon as his equill and cares what they think. He listens to his pokemons opinion about going into a battle just as much as his own. Since Jordan treats his pokemon with such kindness they normally do what he asks but sometimes he has problems.

Appearance:Jordan stands around 6 foot an inch less maybe. His body is built average not fat nor skinny, not musculer but not weak. Jordan likes his baceball cap but he also alternated with his stocking cap too. He appears proud and stubborn at times. His hair is blond and he has blue eyes. He hardly ever wears his glasses but instead wears contacts. His skin is white and he rarly tans. He mostly sports a smile and his face turns red when hes mad and his eyes turn a greenish color.
Jordan wheres a black t-shirt with a blue sports coat over it. He has blue jean on and sports sneakers. He also has gloves with it that he wears. He has a red belt that he uses to cary all of his poke balls on and a normal size bag to complete his look.

i need more time to finish just a little and i got baskeet ball practice tomorow

pokemon:pikachu,charmander,pigey,chicarita,bweasle,and dragonite

Last edited by 4jordn; February 13th, 2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 13th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Cirrus
dreaming a transient dream.

Nature: Mild
Sign-up moved to new post. I didn't want to clutter the topic, so I am putting my old SU in spoilers.

Spoiler:

AN: Work. in. freaking. progress. I. am. so. tired.Yeah here's a picture of my characters. Spoilers on the second's name, but whatever. You can mark my first SU... found below, quote, outlook, name in katakana, and everything. Picture isn't mine... credit goes to someone on pixiv.

"Your insolence is duly noted... As is your apparent incompetence."

Name:
Delphinus Celerin (デルフィヌスケレリン)

Personality: It would be quite apt to describe Delphinus's personality as a little mercurial and occasionally even overbearing; he is very quick to shift from cheerfulness to irritation, and vice versa. However, he possesses a manner of speech - an innate, fiery charisma constantly glowing with an astounding brilliance - which easily draws others into his company and creates endless conversation from him, regarding various topics. Arrogance, in this case, most certainly does not equate itself with rudeness, either; Delphinus is perfectly polite and civil (or rather, he appears to be polite and civil), and appearances are, after all, everything. In most situations his remarks, though imbued with disdain, are cloaked with infuriating apologias, and to the unsuspecting onlooker it would seem that his conduct is impeccable.

Of course, the above behaviour is only usually exhibited towards members of his own gender. With members of the opposite sex, his demeanor is more often than not much milder, gallant even, moving with effortless grace and soft half-smiles on his visage. He is not given to embarrassment often, and appears abruptly startled and out-of-character when someone manages to surprise him in such a fashion. His responses, otherwise, are swift and to the point, acting in the most effective way possible - however, he takes care to imbue flair and finesse in his movements, for if he did not have those, then what difference was there between him and a large portion the common populace?

His arrogance, however, is also his downfall. He chronically underestimates a situation's difficulty, and relies on a mixture of agility, prowess, and a small dosage of fortune to push him through; he is not much of a preparatory person, and even though he does form strategies in advance and makes provisions for them, if the previously mentioned factors fail him he is typically without another outlet or avenue of execution of his original objective, and has to improvise - something that is not very much his strong suit. Regardless, though, his resolve is stronger than steel when he decides that something must be done.

Appearance: Glossy chestnut hair, quite smooth in texture, flows in a moderately straight manner down to the top of his neck. Long strands of it dangle in front of his face, sometimes obstructing his vision, even if only momentarily. His eyes are a shimmering, watery emerald, a marginally condescending atmosphere of analysis and indifference spilling out of them. A half-smile lingers on his lips, a light pink in color, as if hinting at some matter of amusement hidden to the casual observer. His skin is a very light olive, and exhibits a faint glow to it. His fingers are of a medium length and temperament, and their nails are well-manicured and meticulously cared for.

Delphinus possesses a rather medium stature, standing at about two inches below six feet, or rather 178 cm. His form is not particularly lanky or buff, though of course it is on the thin side of things, relatively speaking. He prefers not to talk about his weight, often brushing past the subject with an innocent blink, but anyone who has met him would say that he does not appear to weigh very much at all.

Delphinus typically wears a white velvet trenchcoat, which has been kept in pristine condition - though of course that would likely change, given the terms of the contest. The sleeves are a middling length, leaving the forearms bare, and embroidered on the sleeves are bands of white, blue, and then white again. Attached to the white sleeves are black extensions, their shades perfectly matching the ones of his cotton trousers, which are held in place by a dark leather belt, its rectangular buckle a glistening platinum. Underneath the trenchcoat is a wool waistcoat of the same tint, cobalt buttons of painted brass glinting in the light, and then a collared dark blue silken shirt lined with silver thread. On his feet are a pair of leather shoes with slightly bolstered heels - increasing his height about a centimetre or so - which were tailored for athletic activity, but managed to preserve an air of their formality. At his side is a maple scabbard, painted a rich forestal green, accompanied by the weapon it holds. Several holsters are installed on his belt, to account for the spaces that his Pokeballs would occupy.

History: Delphinus was not born into an exceedingly rich family. His father was a practitioner of law, a barrister, and his mother a researching chemist and biologist (or more accurately, a biochemist). Hence, they were quite well off - though his father did not exactly make income on the level of entrepreneurs, his family was able to enjoy a relatively sheltered life. Delphinus took up flute when he was five years old, and swordsmanship when he became seven. His skills in those arts have been honed to a fairly sharp edge, so to speak, and he is able to inflict quite punishing blows upon an unwitting opponent with his metal flute, though he prefers not to do so on account of it being possibly harmful to his instrument. He did not neglect a traditional education very much, either, and gained mastery of topics such as mathematics, chemistry, and physics very quickly, but failed horrifically at history and biology, and had to receive tutoring from his mother before he was able to achieve any degree of competence.

At the age of ten, on his birthday, he received his first Pokemon - Hitomoshi, an intriguing but quiet Ghost/Fire type Pokemon who initially masqueraded as one of the birthday candles on the cake. Delphinus was quite amused by this, and after his father knocked it out he asked his father if the latter could capture it for him. As he did not have prior experience with Pokemon, he simply called it Hitomoshi, and that was that - the concept of nicknaming Pokemon would never enter his mind. Interest suddenly piqued in the world of Pokemon, he quickly finished the curriculum at an accelerated rate and entered the world as a novice trainer with Hitomoshi at the age of fourteen.

Initially, he did not achieve very much success - he would often falter and forget what he was supposed to do mid-combat, and the match would be thrown, or he would fail to use the correct type of move and thus lose - such occurrences were commonplace with the duo. Undiscouraged, he worked diligently towards his goals, and was finally able to defeat his first series of gym leaders in Kanto after a year. Extremely excited by these developments and glad that his work had allowed him to finally succeed, he went on to enter into the Indigo Plateau Conference; suffering a loss in the third preliminary round to a headstrong trainer that completely bewildered him, he was forced to refine his battling techniques. A scant six months later, just a few weeks after he had finished his training, he received the telepathic message that was to change his life forever.

Pokemon: (Gah, I'm so tired.. maybe I'll write up personalities for them later)
Shandera - Modest - Female - Flash Fire
Garchomp - Jolly - Male - Sand Veil
Leafeon - Impish - Male - Leaf Guard
Scizor - Careful - Male - Technician
Gyarados - Adamant - Male - Intimidate

Preferred starting location number: 1

Bag:
Supplies:
6 Full Restores
6 Max Revives
3 Premier Balls
5 Leftovers
1 Choice Scarf
1 Choice Band
1 Choice Specs
1 Blue Flute
2 Leppa Berry
2 Lum Berry
2 Sitrus Berry

Actual Supplies:
Flute
Sword and scabbard
Flint and steel
Bottle of tincture of iodine
Plant edibility guide
Multi-tool
First aid kit
Sunglasses
8 ft x 10 ft space blanket
Shovel

RP sample:

The heat of the midday sun sweltered upon the young man's skin as he sheathed his sword for perhaps the hundredth time that day, though it was likely more often. The young man in question was practicing his swordsmanship upon a straw dummy, which stood in a courtyard in the gardens of the Celerin mansion (though, really, to call it a mansion was a little of an exaggeration - it was more of a very large house). A glint of brilliance appeared suddenly in the young man's eyes, and he drew the sword again from the maple scabbard in a swift, fluid motion, creating yet another cut across the straw puppet. Considering the location where he had attacked for a moment, the young man sighed and let his blade slide back into the sheathe with a sibilant 'shiiiiing'.

Adventure was not something that he wanted to be on his mind at the moment. He had been training for the better part of the last six months or so, only to be met with the news that it now had a different purpose. He was supposed to have re-embarked on his Pokemon journey today, and he had made plans to do so; packed his supplies, and so on. He was supposed to be heading for Sinnoh at the moment, without a care in the world - in fact, he hadn't had a care in the world until that fateful day.

But how could he now? Not while there was a world to save. As disconcerting as the telepathic voice was, he could not help but feel that there was, in fact, a tinge of truth to it. And so he had accordingly packed more supplies into his suitcase, readying himself for survival in the wilderness; annihilation of the planet was not something that he wanted to see happen, and his family, friends, and his Pokemon would be on the line, to say the least. If he was chosen, then that signified he could make a difference, did it not? He would be as prepared as he could be for whatever challenge the Harbinger had in mind for him.

His mind drifted back to the telepathic message.

He sighed again, in frustration. He was being foolish. Calmness had always been his strong suit; he desperately needed to cool his mind. Perhaps the prophecy was something his subconscious fabricated? But that thought, of course, vanished immediately. As imaginative as it was, the message was far too detailed. So his only real course of action was to maximize his preparation, and to wait for the beginning of the ... whatever event it was called, or would be called. He could not recall a name for it in any case.

Time flew by. The afternoon slipped past, and evening fell. Night descended.

When the morning came, the young man - Delphinus Celerin - was gone from his room. It was reported that a flash of white light had erupted inside his room sometime during the night, but that was perceived as unrelated - after all, how would simple light be able to whisk someone away like that?

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

pair · in tempore momenti · personal vloid playlist
d.c. ii art assets belong to circus. text: tororo.

Last edited by Cirrus; February 16th, 2011 at 07:33 PM.
Old February 14th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Feign
Clain

Nature: Quirky
Hmmmm, got home later than expected. I'll read the posts sometime tomorrow. I'm on my iPhone, so reading text is a bit hard. I'll probably have the rp ready, Monday night (mountain time) or tuesday morning.
-------------------

I'm awake! XD

Okay so ComiTurtle, you're accepted, the only thing I can see is that your character's video game system will last only one charge.

I see that you're still working on yours 4jordn

Cirrus, you're certainly accepted :D Writing pokemon personalities is optional, and you can still write them up now if you want.

Ah wow everyone's made me excited to start, with everyone's character varying personality-wise.

And depending on how quick everyone posts (after my first initial post), I'll try to do RP day for every 7 of our days. This means you'll have 7 days to post, as sometimes people can be busy. On the other hand, if everyone posts much earlier, I'll make a new chapter immediately. It's best if everyone is writing on the same day, and is not ahead.

Last edited by Feign; February 14th, 2011 at 07:56 AM.
Old February 14th, 2011, 09:06 AM
4jordn
Beginning Trainer

yeah i agree and my bag has extra poke balls andall the things that are required ill have my sample up later

prefered location 4))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited by 4jordn; February 14th, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 14th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Cirrus

I would like to request that 4jordn fix his spelling and grammar errors... They hurt my eyes. Horribly so.

: |

Also I would like to reserve the following:

Pokemon:

Sazandora
Lanculus
Doredia
Froslass
Swampert

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

Old February 14th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Lilliana
Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!

Nature: Lonely
Name: Kiana Silver

Personality: Kiana can be cold at times, mainly in battles. when someone is being bullied, or when she just plain doesn't like someone, which is rare. She is a fan of people who are talkative because she's a quiet person and she can't stand people who are mean to others. Most people just stay away from her unless they know her and the people who do treat her fairly with respect.

Kiana lives by the saying Treat others the way you want to be treated and unless she really dislikes someone she treats everyone with respect. In most situations she'll be the one to stay calm and together but if someone she cares about is hurt or in danger she'll act rashly not even bothering to think. She's known to be a very calm and easy going person as long as you don't do anything to make her dislike you and despite her intimidating appearance she's one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet.

Appearance: Kiana has dark colored skin with a face covered in pale freckles. Just to be different than everyone else her long straight hair is dyed a rich Purple. She stands tall for her age at 5"9' and weighs 167 lbs. Kiana always wears a red tube top, black skinny jeans and red sneakers so her three tattoos can be seen.

On her left shoulder is a tattoo of a phoenix, her right arm a black rose surrounded by flames and on her upper back right between her shoulder blades is a tattoo of the legendary Pokemon Moltres. She has each of her ears pierced three times and has just recently gotten her lip pierced.

History: Kiana grew up in a town at the base of the volcano. Orphaned as an infant after her mother died in childbirth, her father dead before she was born. Kiana was raised in an orphanage that had very strict rules. On her tenth birthday she was given the chance to be a Pokemon trainer and jumped on the chance choosing a Tepig as her starter.

Kiana is a pretty good trainer and is not one to back down from a fight. She beat all the gym leaders but was unable to beat the champion, that doesn't bother her though she's just glad she had the chance. After the Pokemon league she kept traveling around so she wouldn't have to go back to the orphanage and on her eighteenth birthday she bought an apartment in the town she grew up in. When she recieved the message she thought she was crazy but accepted it none the less.

Pokemon: Emboar, Baokkie, Azurill, Machop, Ghastly, and Bunery

Preferred starting location number: 3

Bag: Pokemon Items:
1) Pokeball
2) Pokeball
3) Pokeball
4) Antidote
5) Antidote
6) Full Restore
7) Full Restore
8) Full Restore
9) Full Restore
10) Full Restore
11) Escape Rope
12) Escape Rope
13) Awakening
14) Awakening
15) Awakening
16) Awakening
17) Ultra Ball
18) Ultra Ball
19) Ultra Ball
20) Hyper Potion
21) Hyper Potion
22) Hyper Potion
23) Hyper Potion
24) Hyper Potion
25) Hyper Potion
26) Max Revive
27) Max Revive
28) Max Revive
29) Max Revive
30) Max Revive

Other Items:
1) First Aid Kit
2) fire starters
3) umbrella
4) Diary
5) a dagger
6) binoculars
7) rope
8) batteries
9) food
10) guidebook to pokemon care.

RP sample: You have been selected to represent humanity. You have one day to prepare all that you wish to bring.
For the next year, you will prove yourself... Failure to do so, will result in the extinction of the human race, and all those you love.
Be warned, this journey will not be easy ,and if you are to persevere with the challenges ahead, you will be cause to my appearance, do well and humanity survives.
I as the Harbinger, will be watching.
Be prepared at this time tomorrow..
This message kept ringing through Kiana's head over and over again repeating. "I must be crazy...thats it I'm crazy" she muttered to herself as her pokemon watched her in shock as their trainer grabbed her bag and started throwing supplies into it.

"Em...boar?" Emboar said confused to the others meaning. Whats...happening?

"Baokkie" Baokkie repiled meaning I have no idea as Kiana finished packing.

"Time to turn in guys" she said tiredly looking at all her Pokemon. After making sure they were all asleep Kiana collapsed into bed letting sleep take her still confused as to what was going on.

Hope this is better I changed some things.

Last edited by Lilliana; February 15th, 2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old February 14th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Feign
Clain

Okay sounds good Cirrus. If people's numbers overlap too (I haven't checked if they do), then I'll probably just flip a coin.

Lilliana, if you could expand on the personality, that would be great. As for the history, why was she orphaned? I think saying that the orphanage didn't like fun is a bit of a stretch though, it is still possible however to show your character's motivation in wanting to leave the orphanage to go on a pokemon journey. That being said, I'd imagine having an all fire team (and almost winning against the champion), means she is a very powerful trainer. While I don't mind a character's power levels, it does seem a bit hard to believe (I suppose) since her team is all fire pokemon. Otherwise it's a good start. I hope I helped.

Okay 4jordn, thanks.

I think I'll compile everyone's SU in the main thread to make it easier to view and such.
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:35 PM
ComiTurtle
The cake is a lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feign View Post
Okay so ComiTurtle, you're accepted, the only thing I can see is that your character's video game system will last only one charge.

Thats ok I just thought Electvire could give it a little jolt when needed.

Old February 14th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Ah, okay, I haven't posted in a little while but i'm back now

Also, Cirrus, did you draw that picture?
Old February 14th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Lynette
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
AN: Work. in. freaking. progress. I. am. so. tired.Yeah here's a picture of my characters. Spoilers on the second's name, but whatever. You can mark my first SU... found below, quote, outlook, name in katakana, and everything. Picture isn't mine... credit goes to someone on pixiv.
[B][I]
No, he says in the first paragraph that the drawing is not his. I was wondering the same thing, haha.

Oh, and can I bring shampoo and soap to take up one spot? Pleeeaaase? My character NEEDS her cleanliness!

Last edited by Lynette; February 14th, 2011 at 04:10 PM.
Old February 14th, 2011, 04:03 PM
pokemongarnet
CAT-BUS!

I don't think he did, it says that he found it somewhere I think.

Your character seems like my character only a little in a sense that they're both arrogant. Delphinus sounds alot like Lelouch Lamperouge if you know who that is. From Code Geass.

Added histories and Personalities to my pokemon.
Old February 14th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Cirrus

Aaaah, I wish I had drawn that picture... Usually when I do appearance, I do a safebooru or pixiv search first to find an original picture for my character(s), and THEN I do the appearance so that I ensure that I have an accurate representation of my character(s). In this case I fetched it from pixiv.

I've heard of Lelouch. Indirectly. As well as Code Geass. Is he really like Lelouch? I mean I've only read TVTropes articles on Lelouch, so I wouldn't know, but if they have a resemblance, then it is an uncanny one indeed...

Also, I just noticed. Liliana, I would like to protect my Pokemon copyright... meaning, I would like to be the sole owner of Chandelure/Shandera. It's a selfish request, I know, but you can just get another Legendary Pokemon, since you have Victini already... > : Like Reshiram or something. You don't even need a full team of Isshu Pokemon. ._. The reason for this is similar to the one that the guy with baseball in his name has; Shandera is an extremely aspect of his background and will be vital in the roleplay. (Okay the reason is quite different, I suppose... though Shandera is one of my favourite Pokemon. It's because it actually serves a purpose, while in your SU that just seems to be added on as an afterthought.)

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

Last edited by Cirrus; February 15th, 2011 at 03:45 AM.
Old February 14th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Feign
Clain

:3 The new set of pokemon confuses me greatly. XD

Though I hadn't looked any of them up.
Old February 15th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Wait! Did I just hear someone had a Victini?
Aw, if I had known we could START with legendaries, I would have claimed Victini...There goes part of my idea for Kris's plot =/
Old February 15th, 2011, 04:11 AM
Cirrus

Well, I dunno. I mean she hasn't been accepted yet... so.

If we're allowed legendaries I would like some Coballon and Keldeo. : x

~あさきゆめみし君と~

さくらの色 いとしさの花 あさきゆめみし君と
そっとそっと口づけをして 涙あふれてく

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links