Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old February 15th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Strikit
Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Strikit Send a message via Yahoo to Strikit

Advertise here
Just as soon as Darin's SU is up and accepted I can start; my twins work as a team, and one cannot survive without the other.
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:12 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Of course! I am god of RP of course. Watch out, I might delete your RPs! :O

Finished with immortal!Miharu (Yui)'s SU. Yui is, thankfully, not a genius.

(realizes Miharu and Yui look really similar) LOL. XD Yui has to have black hair and black eyes, due to the fact she's an Uchiha. XD

POST YOU PEOPLE POST! I have to leave soon! D=
"I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever." - Leader Onew

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Strikit
Procrastinator Extraordinaire

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to Strikit Send a message via Yahoo to Strikit
Name: Darin Roschel

Personality: Darin’s life revolves around his family, Christine, and technology. From a young age he was incredibly adept with computers and understanding the way they work. His parents recognized him as an intelligent young mind and fueled this whenever they could. His older two brothers were a bit rough on him for the favoritism he gained, but he took it with a smile.

Darin is a soft hearted young man, and he easily grows attached to anything with a warm body that he comes across. He bonds strongly, and finds it difficult to sever these bonds. However, he tends to be a bit naïve and doesn’t completely understand the brutality of the world. The sight of blood makes him nauseous, and he simply can’t understand there ever being a need for violence, quite the opposite of Fyora. As a result he would never battle with Christine. She’s strictly a pet, and a guard dog of sorts.

History: Darin grew up in Blackthorn, Johto, with his two brothers and sister. He was closest to Fyora, his twin. When they finished their education they thought they wanted to follow in the oldest brother’s footsteps, to be great like Korbin and enter the gym circuit. But a greater purpose called to them.

Darin had always enjoyed technology. If anyone in the entire family needed something fixed, they would take it to him as soon as he was old enough to fix it. Generally his attempts were successful. As he grew older he developed a real love for working with electronic things. Therefore when there was a call for a computer technician at the Scientific Research Center in Balice, he spoke to Fyora about it immediately, as they’d often in the past discussed moving off together instead of separately to avoid the loneliness they would likely face otherwise. After all, it was hard enough to be separated from one another for just a single weekend. As it turned out Fyora had been exploring employment opportunities as well and found an opening in pediatric care in the same city. Of course, further education was needed for the both of them, but fate smiled upon them once again. There was a university in the city for medicine and technology. Darin and Fyora left immediately, and have resided in Balice ever since. Darin is currently in his third year at the university, having skipped a year because of his advanced education, working at a computer parts store.

RP sample: A day off was always welcome in the world of an over-achieving twenty year old. Darin awoke, for once not to the unpleasant squall of his alarm clock, but because he was genuinely rested. He yawned and stretched to find Christine curled up next to him in a ball of warm orange striped fur. With a drowsy smile he stroked her gently, careful not to wake her, and sat up. When one worked so many days, and was at school all of the other days, they forgot how to spend their leisure time. He supposed the first thing he ought to do would be get himself, and Christine, some breakfast. Blinking lethargically, he sat up and climbed out of bed, his feet landing on the soft blue carpet. Darin had never been an expert chef, nor had he ever suggested that he might be. But surely Fyora, at least, had the foresight to store things that didn’t require much preparation in the pantry. His hopes were well founded. When he reached the kitchen and opened the door to peer inside the pantry, he saw that food for both canine and rodent like Pokemon had been stored, as well as many foods meant for humans. Without much thinking he opened a packet of oatmeal, not much concerned with the flavor, and prepared himself a bowl. Just as the microwave beeped to inform him that it was finished, Christine came padding into the kitchen.

“Good morning, beautiful,” Darin said cheerily. “Are you hungry?”

Christine murred an affirmative and yawned, showing off small, sharp white teeth. In response Darin poured her a shallow bowl of the food Fyora had bought. Luckily not a picky eater like Razor, who always demanded a freshly cooked meal, she accepted it, seeming to wake up a little bit with every mouthful she took. Darin’s oatmeal had much the same effect on him so that by the time he’d finished the bowl, he was ready to face the day with bright eyes and a bushy tail. Of course, there wasn’t much on the day’s agenda. He intended to spend it eating junk food in his boxers and watching tv. If he started to get too bored he might take Christine for a walk.

In honor of this he went to the living room and plopped down on the couch. He spent most of the day there, watching everything from How It’s Made, to Tosh.0, to nature shows. It was halfway through the day when he flipped over to the news and was halted by the footage being played. Being a fan of horror movies, he recognized the creatures instantly, but being shown on a news channel? There was no way this footage could be real. But as he watched he realized it was all too real.

The next several hours passed in a fog until Fyora came home. When he saw her he looked up at her with helpless eyes and motioned at the screen. Even as she told him it couldn’t be real, he knew it was, and he knew there was only one thing to do.

He could either man up, or prepare to die just like these poor people being filmed.

Pokemon:
Species: Growlithe
Name: Christine
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:33 PM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Yes my minions, I am working on a Naruto RP, but it probably won't be up and running until I am in the new flat (or possibly until I start Uni which isnt that far away).
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

Accepted Strikit!
Working on a post atm, hopefully will get it up before I go to sleep.
We are falling apart
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together
And then it all makes sense again

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
So awesome that its a win
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:42 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha

...Is Yui accepted? XD I kind of need to know that.
"I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever." - Leader Onew

Old February 15th, 2011, 06:52 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Blegh. I'll post tommorow when I finish my last two characters - I was hoping to have them appear out of nowhere and save everyone! YIPEE!

'Suddenly, a giant golem appeared from the sky and violently smashed the oncoming horde, decimating all of the zombies!'

Yeah, something along those lines XD
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:52 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha

Pfft, that's Yui's job.

Old February 15th, 2011, 06:55 PM
The Last Sentinel
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to The Last Sentinel
XDm, until Kellyn pulls out a Bazooka and pulls out his secret pokemon, Oh wait I can't have more than One. *Hides pokeball till later*.
Old February 15th, 2011, 06:56 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha

OMG, I WAS THINKING OF DOING THAT! XD Watchman stole my ideas.

Anyways, time to go to sleep. x_X Night.

Old February 15th, 2011, 06:58 PM
The Last Sentinel
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

XD, I ninja'd ya!!!! G' night!!
Old February 15th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

Quote:
Age*: Beginning of time + 1
This is my age thing, its meant to say shes been alive since before time existed but thats sorta impossible to do since without time their is no before so I just put that.

Anyways, Accepted
But if you ever steal my words again I will hit you very very hard.
We are falling apart
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Old February 15th, 2011, 09:16 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

You three sound like little children with your bickering.
Zamorak, didn't your parents teach you not to hit girls?
Old February 16th, 2011, 02:53 AM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
1)You three sound like little children with your bickering.
2)Zamorak, didn't your parents teach you not to hit girls?
1) Which three?
2) And, is Michaela even counted in that statement? XD
Old February 16th, 2011, 04:01 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha

...;~; I'm still a girl Nakuzami! I feel very insulted and I'm either going to go cry in my emo corner or kick you in the balls...hmmm...I wonder which one I should do?

Edit: Oh, and I just put that age there since even I don't know how old Yui is. xD

Old February 16th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Archipelago
Who knows?

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post
...;~; I'm still a girl Nakuzami! I feel very insulted and I'm either going to go cry in my emo corner or kick you in the balls...hmmm...I wonder which one I should do?

Edit: Oh, and I just put that age there since even I don't know how old Yui is. xD
*Snicker*, no comment.

And I agree with 雷影 イチロ on this one, that we are all bickering like children. But then again, isn't that the fun of things?
Pokemon of the Day
Caterpie > Metapod > Butterfree
Old February 16th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post

Oh really? Are you sure? You can not be trusted, especially after the Michio incident! BLARGH! XD
And yes, bickering is fun. Especially since in a zombie infested city, it's one of the few things to do.
Old February 16th, 2011, 12:35 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

Yay for Ninja skills!!! [its all part of being Asian ;)]
Old February 16th, 2011, 01:16 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Some of this is just a copy and paste.
It is also pretty short, but, oh well =/

Spoiler:
Name: Luna Krescent

Personality:
Luna is a very fun and friendly girl - most of the time. Sometimes she can be withdrawn and intimidating. She loves pokemon and just likes to have a fun time when possible. When she sees someone abusing a pokemon, someone is going to die. She hates it when someone abuses pokemon, or bullies a human being.

When the zombies came, she adapted to the 'kill to survive' lifestyle, though not very well. She usually relies on Damian and his Golurk to do the majority of the killing.

Appearance:
Luna is caucasian and has long, silver hair that stops right below the chest. Her bangs are long and are swept above her left eye almost all of the time. She has dark blue eyes, stands at about 5'7" and weighs about 118 pounds. She is tall and skinny, her chest isn't very large and she looks like the average cute girl. Sometimes she wears a black beanie hat with a silver flower design on the front. She usually has a white tanktop on and dark blue jeans. On her hands she wears black fingerless gloves. She has a black and white shoulder bag that she uses to carry her things in. She wears black sneakers with silver pokeballs on them. When it is cold out she has a cream colored hoodie with brown faux fur on the inside.

History:
Luna came to Balice for a vacation with Damian, her long time friend and now boyfriend. ((There, very brief ))

Pokemon:

Species: Mienshao
Name: Mia

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Name: Damian [Insert Last Name Here] (Yeah, still need to think of one...)

Personality:
Damian is very friendly and insanely smart, or at least compared to most people around him. His specialty is upgrading things, or 'tinkering' with them. This is how Kris received a few of his weapons, like his bow. He is also very protective of his friends. With these three things, he is the best zombie slayer around.

Appearance:
Damian is caucasian, stands at about six feet four inches, and weighs about one hundred thirty pounds. He has short, brown hair that is usually covering his left eye. His eyes are brown, he is very athletic, and it shows. He has relatively large muscles and is very strong and fast. Damian wears a dark red shirt with dark gray sleeves. He has a dark blue backpack that he uses to carry his things. He wears dark blue jeans and white shoes with a dark blue trim.

History:
Damian came to Balice for a vacation with Luna, his long time friend and now girlfriend. ((There, very brief ))

Pokemon:

Species: Golurk *Shiny*
Name: Graylem

RP sample: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Old February 16th, 2011, 01:25 PM
The Last Sentinel
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

SHINY!!!!!! That is brief.

Is everyone down from the hotel?
Old February 16th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

Accepted Nakuzami, now I got to go do a little reading.
And perhaps a little inspiration for some Events [code for: I'll play some DeadRising 2]
We are falling apart
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Old February 16th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamorak View Post
Accepted Nakuzami, now I got to go do a little reading.
And perhaps a little inspiration for some Events [code for: I'll play some DeadRising 2]
DeadRising 2? Why not a little match against me on L4D2? Though, I have to find the paper with my WEP key written on it before I can reconnect to LIVE =/

And, yus! I now have five characters(my favorite number)!
Old February 16th, 2011, 01:40 PM
The Last Sentinel
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

XD, I feel left out without an X-box...
Old February 16th, 2011, 01:47 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

I dislike console gaming, so I'm without an x-box too, computer gaming is just much more better anyways :)
Old February 16th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Nakuzami
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
I dislike console gaming, so I'm without an x-box too, computer gaming is just much more better anyways
*shocked face* ... ... ... ... ... :O ... ... ... ... ... :O ... ... ... ... ... :O ... ... ... ... ... :O ... ... ... ... ... :O

-.- There is something seriously wrong with you.

I've been a console gamer for as long as I can remember. I grew up with very little cable/internet (though enough internet to keep me sane) so, I am a very big console gamer.

Now if only I didn't lose my games so much...almost a year ago now (wow, that long?) I had put almost all of my PSOne/PS2 games in one case, then the case spontaneously disappeared. Stupid thing...there were a LOT of games in it =/
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here