Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hey

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 16th, 2011 (08:36 AM).
Do as the Snamor do.

Nature: Quiet
Howdy doodly doo, i'm Rensider, Rensider the Pokemon fan (Obvious). And...i think that's it.
Old February 16th, 2011 (08:44 AM).
the perfect storm
ModeratorCSEO

Nature: Brave
Hey there! Welcome to PC! Cool signature you got there. Here at PC we talk about everything POKEMON! From the classic generation to generation five. You'll find a discussion that will be interesting for you.

Anyways, make sure you take a quick peek at the rules, and most importantly, HAVE FUN! See ya around.
Old February 16th, 2011 (08:46 AM).
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Howdy doodly doo! Neighbour~! [reminds me of Ned Flaners. :3] Hello, Rensider! Glad to meet you; they call me Miss D; or Shawn, whichever. <3 [Yeah, I'm male; sorry for the confusing username. :3] Mmm, glad to see another pokemon fan! <3 Well, yeah, I guess its obvious because wel...THIS IS a pokemon forum, after all. <3 Hence the name: PokeCommunity. :3 Well anyway, what's your favourite pokemon? Mine is milllotic! I can't tell you how much is so beautiful and I can't speak about it without me drolling on myself. <3 Hey, by the way, who's that on your signature? He looks familiar...Deadpool? Eh, lousy guess; I have Deadpool on the brain ever sicne the realese of Marvel vs. Capcom 3; which is a great game BTW. <3

Well in anycase, of course, this being a pokemon forum, there are the pokemon boards you can visit, BUT, you're not restricted to them; what I mean is that there are more boards; which are non-pokemon related, like the Art board, the popular Emulation board, Other Trivia, you can also join a club at the Other Clubs, etc, etc. There's a lot of stuff, soooo maybe explore them all once and be active in the boards your interested in. <3 Well, its also good to explore the boards your not interested in, just once in a while for a little activity. I myself, venture here at the NU/W booard, because well...its very cool to meet new members. <3 Okay? And please; you you want any help, you can ask a staff member! [orrr me; for I'm always happy to help too. <3] Have a great time~! <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 16th, 2011 (08:54 AM).
Do as the Snamor do.

Nature: Quiet
Glad to meet you too, Miss. Charizard's my favourite. My avatar is Deadpool and my sig is Duke Nukem. Seems like I might get on well here.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links