The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub

Notices

ROM Hacking Hub General discussions about ROM Hacking and Emulation. Not sure where to start? This is the place for you.
Posting links to ROMs is illegal and is not tolerated anywhere on the forum.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:42 PM
Chuavechito
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Which one is the best emulator to play with with 4th Gen games?

Im looking for something with some kind of speed up toggle (at last 200%), some way to trade pokes from one game to the other and something stable enougth (once a day crash at most).

I will appreciate some help in here. Also, Im kind of new to this forum so if I broke any rules with this thread sorry in advanced.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:43 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
The best "DS" emulator is No$gba but "YOU CANNOT PLAY POKEMON HG/SS OR BLACK AND WHITE" Nintendo put an anti-piracy patch on them so they crash constantly. But you can play Diamon, Pearl, and Platinum but if you wan't more than just Pokemon games then most will play but pretty much no games after 08 or 09. That's when they started patching the games. I didn't have any problems with crashes when I was playing Platinum on it and that's with the speed up. You can also hold down + for even faster speed =D. Remember it is also illegal if you don't have the DS and games. Also, it's impossible to trade on an emulator sorry..
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:55 PM
Pingouin7
¬‿¬
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
The best NDS emulator is actually DeSmuME, if your computer can handle it.
Otherwise, NO$GBA is a decent alternative. HG/SS and B/W should work with it, provided you patched the rom files beforehand.

(By the way, this would be better suited in the Emulations forum.)
Old August 2nd, 2012, 10:00 PM
ShinyUmbreon189
F U C K PC! WAY TOO STRICT!

Send a message via AIM to ShinyUmbreon189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
The best NDS emulator is actually DeSmuME, if your computer can handle it.
Otherwise, NO$GBA is a decent alternative. HG/SS and B/W should work with it, provided you patched the rom files beforehand.

(By the way, this would be better suited in the Emulations forum.)
My computer can't hand it and its got a 2.7 dual processor, 6GB or ram and a decent graphics card. You pretty much need 1GB graphics card, i7 processor and at least 4GB of ram. At least that's what I think cuz my computer is damn fast and can play games like Black Ops but can't handle DeSmuME?
Old August 2nd, 2012, 10:15 PM
Arcanine
There is no "-tina"

Nature: Rash
Wrong forum, next time for your Emulation questions look for the Emulation forum. I'll move it there and let the Mods there do whatever needs to be done with it.

*Moved*

TwitterMy Anime ListBackloggeryRaptrBrother
My PM box is full so if you really have to PM me send it here.
Old August 3rd, 2012, 01:37 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
My computer can't hand it and its got a 2.7 dual processor, 6GB or ram and a decent graphics card. You pretty much need 1GB graphics card, i7 processor and at least 4GB of ram. At least that's what I think cuz my computer is damn fast and can play games like Black Ops but can't handle DeSmuME?
I have i3 and DeSmuME runs smoothly...

I don't know if you guys expect VBA-like speed on DS games or something that all of you are saying that DeSmuME is slow, well open your eyes, emulation of DS games will never be as easy as GBA

We should be grateful that it's even working.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 3rd, 2012, 10:33 AM
Chuavechito
Beginning Trainer

Thanks to all of you

Sorry for the wrong section, I wasnt really sure in which area this should belong.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 08:26 AM
JackHack96
Little Hacker

The best emulator is NO$GBA for every kind of NDS Game.
You can play HG/SS or Black and White with DeSmuMe.

But maybe one day we could play HG/SS/Black/White on NO$GBA, because its developer, Martin Korth, has returned. He is developing a SNES emulator, i think, as I saw in his official site, but one day he could return working on NO$GBA. It would be fantastic!

Visit my website, Hack Rom Tools, here you can find useful tools for ROM hacking.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here