Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Oskierox joins the PokeCommunity!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 21st, 2011 (11:55 AM).

Hey guys! First off, this forum is super awesome, and I wanted to share my youtube channel link with you all so you could check out my Pokemon Pack Opening videos and other fun little things I've uploaded!

My channel name is: oskierox

I collect cards but I only started recently as I started in 1997 when Base Set 1 and stuff came out and Jungle/Fossil/Rocket, I finished all of base set 1 and I never collected again.

I started a few weeks ago and I've been uploading videos of all the packs and stuff I get, and so far I've been super lucky with my pulls and everything I've gotten and I still love Pokemon and the excitement that comes from opening packs!

So thanks for letting me join this great forum and I hope you guys check out and watch my videos and subscribe or whatever!

Oskierox/Oscar!
Old February 22nd, 2011 (09:24 PM).
daяk εco frεak

Wow, that's awesome! I started with the TCG as well. I'm not as big of a collector as I once was though. I make it a priority to have cards with Pokemon I love though, like Rotom, Petilil, Timburr, etc...well, when the BW sets come out at least. I'll get the latter two then. Sounds like the TCG forum is the one you'll be in the most though!

Unfortunately, we don't really allow advertising YouTube channels around here, but what you can do is put a link to your channel in your signature. That's how it's done, yup! Well, I wish you good luck with your card collecting endeavors! Have fun here!

チュリネ
The leaves on its head grow right back even if they fall out.
These bitter leaves refresh those who eat them. Unless you're a rude ho.
Old February 23rd, 2011 (08:38 AM).
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Mmm, yeah! This forum is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. <3 Been a couple of months here now, but yeah, its still awesome to be here too. <3

I didn't really collect cards at my time; just play the Pokemon TCG video game; which rocked. <3 I used a fire deck! With pokemon like Arcanine, Moltres, Charizard, etc. Though, I guess I don't remember much now. However, I will say that I'm jealous of you're crazy luck. </3I used to play yugioh, the actual card game, but I have rotten luck getting the cards I need. @-@; SOMETIMES I get lucky, but often? No. X3

Maybe I'll check out you're channel someday! I just listen to music, shows, and well, other stuff on youtube, but, I'll probably give yours a look at. <3 I'm glad you joined today too. <3 I'm always open for a chat over VMs and PMs, [though excuse me if I sometimes get too lazy. ;3;] And I hope you'll have great times at PC to come. <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)