Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old February 23rd, 2011 (06:48 AM).
HelloPichu
Hello Pichu

Send a message via ICQ to HelloPichu Send a message via AIM to HelloPichu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HelloPichu Send a message via Yahoo to HelloPichu
Well my name is Roshawn most people know me from my site former PokeVillage(dot)Com and i am back to the starting grounds of my talent to bring real pokemon news in 3 languages
Old February 23rd, 2011 (07:46 AM).
Venomire
Gentlemanly Action Hero

We all have our sources of news, but another one is always welcome! After all, the people have a right to know. I am curious as to which 3 languages? I myself speak a little Japanese, English, obviously, and French. Anyway, Welcome! Bienvenue! Kangei! If you need anything, then I'll be around somewhere or another.
Old February 23rd, 2011 (07:46 AM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Welcome back! Wouldn't you believe -- part of your name is mine! [Shawn in fact!] Just curious; what sort of languages do you speak? [other than english] because, that is real interesting! Speaking in three languages in fact; I haven't met much people who can. I speak in...English [obv.] and PART french; and I'm learning Japenese.

Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope we can see each other again! MAYBE WE CAN HAVE YO-YOS! I can't tell you how much I want a yo-yo. ;3;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 23rd, 2011 (09:20 AM).
HelloPichu
Hello Pichu

Send a message via ICQ to HelloPichu Send a message via AIM to HelloPichu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to HelloPichu Send a message via Yahoo to HelloPichu
will be having 3 versions of PV English / Spanish / Japanese / French
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links