The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet
Reality is the best teacher.

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Hello everyone, I'm a new user here at Pokécommunity(2nd day here) and yes, I've read those rules, and I hope to be friends with everyone! :D

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain.~
~Reality goes on, no matter what goes along with it.~
~Be blissful about your life and what you have, because life may end sooner than you expect.~
~Death is not evil, not good, it simply just is what it is.~
~Life is a precious and fragile thing. You only have one life. Make it count.~
~Respect someone if they are different. Because you must realize you are different too.~
~Everyone is special and unique in their own special way. Including You and Me. ~
~God has a quite unique sense of humor. The result is many things you may see in your lifetime.~
Jesus Christ the Lord is my savior.
If he is your savior too, and you aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your signature!

Old February 27th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Blaziken15
You gotta purty mouth!

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Blaziken15
Nice to meet you. You seem cheerful so you can be my friend. I hope you have alot of fun around here.
Old February 27th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Derezzed
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Sassy
Haha, welcome to the forums! <3 I'm rather new myself, but everybody here is really nice and fun.
Old February 27th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Excellent! I needed a Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet! Whatever that is! LANCE'S DRAGONITE WILL BE DEMOLISHED! THEN CHOPPED IN HALF! THEN BE TURNED INTO FOOD FOR MY MUTANT ATOMIC MEN! [kekeke~]

But in all seriousness, welcome to PC my new friend~! Its great that you've read the rules! Because those rules will help ya understand the forum more; so there is a better chance you won't get into trouble when you follow them. <3

If you have questions about anything, feel free to ask a moderator any question[s] you may have. <3 I hope we can meet up again, so we can many just talk, and we can be pals from there. <3 3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old February 27th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Brittani
Pokefan for life!! (:

Nature: Calm
noooo! I thought I had completed my nation pokedex! How could I have missed a Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet?? ARGH!

Welcome to Pokecommunity! I love how you introduced yourself, it was very creative I can't speak for everyone but most people here are nice and respectful so you'll have no troubles making friends!

"Peace under an illusion is not true peace. It's only meaningful if the real world manages to accomplish it." - Gaara ♥

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

Old March 4th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet
Reality is the best teacher.

Nature: Modest
Bump. (Is this a bad bump or something?) Anyway, I love how you replied. I am super handy, indeed. Hope we can become friends!

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, but to learn how to dance in the rain.~
~Reality goes on, no matter what goes along with it.~
~Be blissful about your life and what you have, because life may end sooner than you expect.~
~Death is not evil, not good, it simply just is what it is.~
~Life is a precious and fragile thing. You only have one life. Make it count.~
~Respect someone if they are different. Because you must realize you are different too.~
~Everyone is special and unique in their own special way. Including You and Me. ~
~God has a quite unique sense of humor. The result is many things you may see in your lifetime.~
Jesus Christ the Lord is my savior.
If he is your savior too, and you aren't afraid to admit it, put this in your signature!

Old March 4th, 2011, 01:19 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesadilla Perdicion Bullet View Post
Bump. (Is this a bad bump or something?) Anyway, I love how you replied. I am super handy, indeed. :) Hope we can become friends!
...and I thought you said you read the rules? Just kidding, haha. As long as a thread isn't over a month old from its last post date, you're fine for replying to a thread.

That's quite the user name you have there by the way; I quite like saying it aloud too. Just a little late to the welcoming party, but I hope you're enjoying your stay on the forum since you joined. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you ever want to have a friendly chat or have any questions. It's always great to have one with a lot of enthusiasm and pep join the forum, so happy posting and hope I see you around sometime.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here