Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hi PC!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old March 2nd, 2011 (04:38 AM).
Apprentice Hacker

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to 37h4n
Hi, my name is 37h4n and I am new to these forums. I have played every single main-line Pokemon game from Pokemon Blue to Pokemon Black. I came to these forums to discuss about Pokemon, pretty much like everyone else. I also hear you have a great hacks/emulation section, which I am interested in. Also, do any of you get bullied at school for loving Pokemon? I always get made fun of because I like Pokemon.

See you round the forums!

- 37h4n
Old March 2nd, 2011 (05:45 AM).
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Howdy ho!

I haven't played pokemon Red, pokemon Silver or pokemon Soul Silver. D= I AM DISSAPOINT, I KNOW. ;; Yeah, almost everyone here came to discuss pokemon~ Even I sometimes. :3 Infact, the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming as well as the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions contains the main pokemon gaming discussion boards. There's also the Alternative Pokemon Discussions, the left-over Pokémon forums, including TCG, anime, groups, and other stuff. And ah yes; the Emulation board is indeed popular. :3 You can find it here just in case your not aware: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 ].
Yeah, I used to get picked on alot at grade school; not as much in high school because more people actually played pokemon, but yeah. Hey -- don't worry about getting picked on here. :3 cause us pokemanics gotta stick together! :3

Anyhow, like you said, see you around the forums as well! <3 If you have questions about anything, your best bet it to ask a mod and let them answer for ya. <3 And, have a scientific day! <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 2nd, 2011 (05:50 AM).
advanced trainer

At my school if you play Pokemon, you're pretty much epic.

Welcome to the forum! PC is a great place to discuss all the mainstream games, the side games, and anything and everything about Pokemon. Make sure you read the rules and FAQ's!

Enjoy yourself(:

Old March 2nd, 2011 (12:07 PM).
Apprentice Hacker

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I will try and have a very scientific day!
Old March 2nd, 2011 (02:49 PM).
Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to SonicTH
Hi,37h4n!
Quote originally posted by 37h4n:
I have played every single main-line Pokemon game from Pokemon Blue to Pokemon Black.
Wow,that,s really cool! Welcome to PC forum!

-welcome to my and my friend's site!
Old March 2nd, 2011 (04:03 PM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by 37h4n:
Hi, my name is 37h4n and I am new to these forums. I have played every single main-line Pokemon game from Pokemon Blue to Pokemon Black. I came to these forums to discuss about Pokemon, pretty much like everyone else. I also hear you have a great hacks/emulation section, which I am interested in. Also, do any of you get bullied at school for loving Pokemon? I always get made fun of because I like Pokemon.

See you round the forums!

- 37h4n

Hey there! Welcome to PC! I also played all of the games as well. My favorite so far is Silver. I love it to death. What is yours? Of course we have an amazing, yet extensive emulation board, which has a lot of stuff you need to create your first hack, OR, you can play the published hacks by other members.

To answer your question about bullying, I was never bullied because I played Pokemon. I'm sorry to hear that you have. Be positive to yourself, and ignore those bullies.

Anyways, make sure you read the rules, and most importantly, have fun! see ya around.

Old March 2nd, 2011 (04:06 PM).
Apprentice Hacker

So far, my favorite game has been Pokemon Emerald. I think the new Pokemon were the best ever. Once I learn a bit about scripting, I might make my own hack. Thanks, I won't let the bullies bother me.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)