The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2776    
Old July 13th, 2011, 07:57 PM
dreyko's Avatar
dreyko
Isolated System.
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maryland
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
when sending pokemon from dream world to the entralink you have to make sure that the pokemon you want to send is selected and confirmed at the tree of dreams. once you send it you have to go to the entree forrest, which is in the entralink in the upper section. once your there you can catch it.

hope this helps a little =)
  #2777    
Old July 14th, 2011, 08:37 PM
dreyko's Avatar
dreyko
Isolated System.
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maryland
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
so i haven't been on DW in a while and i was wondering have there been any new events i should know about, and have there been any new pokemon available in DW?
  #2778    
Old July 14th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreyko View Post
so i haven't been on DW in a while and i was wondering have there been any new events i should know about, and have there been any new pokemon available in DW?
Nope. :x The only thing coming is the Pikachu C-Gear download (or Pokedex? Pretty sure it's C-Gear) and they also updated the amount of dream pals you can have, as well as added another berry row... other than that, no, sadly no new Pokemon are available. :(

(That is excluding the DW Cafe with a few new Pokemon only for Japanese versions, and if so you'd see something about it on the side information on the PGL site).
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
  #2779    
Old July 16th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Jubilation's Avatar
Jubilation
lesbihonest
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: melbourne
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
What is the best HM slave in Unova?
  #2780    
Old July 16th, 2011, 01:45 AM
phonastik's Avatar
phonastik
Strange Quark
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Western Australia
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
What is the best HM slave in Unova?

Depends on which HMs you need. Carracosta can learn Surf, Strength, Waterfall and Dive. Swanna can learn Surf, Fly and Dive. Simipour can learn all the water HMs and also Cut.
Hope that's helpful.
__________________

Forever alone since '99.

Last edited by phonastik; July 16th, 2011 at 02:06 AM.
  #2781    
Old July 16th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilation View Post
What is the best HM slave in Unova?
Basculin can learn Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and Cut, but not Strength or Fly. That's what I would go with though.
__________________

'Hoy, small fry!
  #2782    
Old July 16th, 2011, 07:24 AM
dreyko's Avatar
dreyko
Isolated System.
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Maryland
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
watchog learns strength flash and cut, so its good for land use.
  #2783    
Old July 16th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Jeikobu's Avatar
Jeikobu
God's beloved child
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In God's timing, Japan!
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
I know this has been asked a lot, but I'm in a bind with the White Forest. I got there and there's no tall grass or water, and only about three people. I have about 200 hours on my game, so obviously I took a while to get there, and from what I hear that probably is the big reason why there's no grass left. Also, from what I hear, the only way to get it to come back is to sync with someone who has the Black version and use High Link to go to their Black City. The problem is, I don't know anyone who plays Black. This is a real inconvenience. Isn't there anyway to get around this other than waiting until I meet someone IRL who plays Pokemon Black?
__________________
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20


Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
  #2784    
Old July 16th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
I know this has been asked a lot, but I'm in a bind with the White Forest. I got there and there's no tall grass or water, and only about three people. I have about 200 hours on my game, so obviously I took a while to get there, and from what I hear that probably is the big reason why there's no grass left. Also, from what I hear, the only way to get it to come back is to sync with someone who has the Black version and use High Link to go to their Black City. The problem is, I don't know anyone who plays Black. This is a real inconvenience. Isn't there anyway to get around this other than waiting until I meet someone IRL who plays Pokemon Black?
Unfortunately, no. The only way to get people, and therefore grass, is to link up with someone irl who has Black and talk to people from their Black City.
__________________

'Hoy, small fry!
  #2785    
Old July 16th, 2011, 05:02 PM
Ghost Lunis's Avatar
Ghost Lunis
BOO!
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Shadows
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
I feel like a dork...afterall these years, I just now found out that chatots chatter can be voice recorded...now for my questions..what is the point of chatter and is that why chatot is banned from online play?
__________________
wet dreams are made of this trade shop
  #2786    
Old July 16th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Gymnotide's Avatar
Gymnotide
8377 | Scorpaeniform
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunis View Post
I feel like a dork...afterall these years, I just now found out that chatots chatter can be voice recorded...now for my questions..what is the point of chatter and is that why chatot is banned from online play?
Chatter's extra function was to show us the new microphone function on the DS. You record a voice, and the louder it is, the higher the % chance Chatter will confuse. In battle, the voice is heavily distorted; however, since there's a chance that you can still send profanities through Wi-Fi, it's banned. There's also the hassle of transferring the recorded sound too.
__________________
lurid/lucid

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756


whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.
  #2787    
Old July 16th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Nearsighted king of Ice's Avatar
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Manehattan, Equestria
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
What does Traveled Through time Mean? I mean My Primape,Sceptile and Aggron All have the same thing when you look at their summaries it looks like this

Kanto(primape)/Hoenn(other two)
Apparently met at level 100
after a travelling through time

Or something like that
__________________

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
  #2788    
Old July 16th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Oryx
open up your sea chart
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGoblin View Post
What does Traveled Through time Mean? I mean My Primape,Sceptile and Aggron All have the same thing when you look at their summaries it looks like this

Kanto(primape)/Hoenn(other two)
Apparently met at level 100
after a travelling through time

Or something like that
They were met in another game set in a different time period, and travelled to your game, so they had to travel to time to make it into that game.
__________________

'Hoy, small fry!
  #2789    
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:48 AM
Flareen's Avatar
Flareen
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Hm - it's been quite long since I've been in the dream world D:
I was back now and somehow can't figur out how to water my berries ;~; I remember I had trouble with it before... x.x
  #2790    
Old July 17th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flareen View Post
Hm - it's been quite long since I've been in the dream world D:
I was back now and somehow can't figur out how to water my berries ;~; I remember I had trouble with it before... x.x
All you need to do is click on the berry sprites when you're at your Dream Garden and then it'll automatically water them for you. :3 And you'll never run out of water for your own berries either, so that's a good thing!
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
  #2791    
Old July 17th, 2011, 05:01 AM
Flareen's Avatar
Flareen
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Thanks for the reply!

But this is pretty much just what I've been doing and it simply wouldn't work D:
  #2792    
Old July 17th, 2011, 05:04 AM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Really? o_O Actually, your berries might've already been watered by someone else, in which case they aren't clickable. If they have dark-coloured soil, then yeah that's why. :x

If not, do any error messages pop up?
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
  #2793    
Old July 17th, 2011, 05:06 AM
Flareen's Avatar
Flareen
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: New Zealand
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Hm. I've just planted them. Perhaps they can't be watered right after planting? D:
You said something about the soil being dark... i suppose there are conditions when you can water then? @.@
  #2794    
Old July 17th, 2011, 05:13 AM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Ooh yeah, no wonder (I probably should've asked that first :x). They're automatically watered as soon as you plant them. By your next Dream World visit you should be able to water them if they're berries that take longer than a day to grow. If not, then they should be able to produce 5 berries (only for the ones that take a day) without you needing to do anything further. :)

Also as a note, darker soil = already watered, brown soil = needing water and white soil = berries that haven't been watered for a while. And usually in the last case you don't get as much berries as you could possibly be getting if they get watered as soon as they get brown.
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
  #2795    
Old July 18th, 2011, 02:03 PM
PurpleMischief's Avatar
PurpleMischief
Ace Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Female
Hey guys, quick question -
So today, I was breeding a Porygon with my Ditto in White, I needed one Porygon for a trade with someone. I put my Porygon and Ditto in the day care and run off to the giant bridge and then back. Immediately the daycare worker says "Hey! You have an egg, do you want it?" Well duh. So I take that egg and check my party. I had one egg, so I go inside to talk to the DayCare Women to put my Porygon back in the box, and the lady says "My husbands looking for you,"
Turns out I had ANOTHER egg. I only walked like...five steps to go inside to the lady? I then had 2 eggs.

They both hatched into Porygon's. Has anyone else had this happen?
__________________
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3353 3623 5849

My Trade thread (Free Pokemon!) : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257017
  #2796    
Old July 18th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Guy's Avatar
Guy
just a guy
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMischief View Post
Hey guys, quick question -
So today, I was breeding a Porygon with my Ditto in White, I needed one Porygon for a trade with someone. I put my Porygon and Ditto in the day care and run off to the giant bridge and then back. Immediately the daycare worker says "Hey! You have an egg, do you want it?" Well duh. So I take that egg and check my party. I had one egg, so I go inside to talk to the DayCare Women to put my Porygon back in the box, and the lady says "My husbands looking for you,"
Turns out I had ANOTHER egg. I only walked like...five steps to go inside to the lady? I then had 2 eggs.

They both hatched into Porygon's. Has anyone else had this happen?
If I understand this correctly, what you're saying is you put Ditto and Porygon into the Daycare together. You later came back and you received your first egg from the Daycare man. You went inside to take back your Porygon, but the Daycare lady tells you her husband is looking for you. You go outside, and receive your second egg from the man and they both later hatch into Porygon.

If that's what you're saying, then this has actually happened to me a few times before. Not only in Black and White, but in other games too.
  #2797    
Old July 18th, 2011, 02:37 PM
PurpleMischief's Avatar
PurpleMischief
Ace Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post

If I understand this correctly, what you're saying is you put Ditto and Porygon into the Daycare together. You later came back and you received your first egg from the Daycare man. You went inside to take back your Porygon, but the Daycare lady tells you her husband is looking for you. You go outside, and receive your second egg from the man and they both later hatch into Porygon.

If that's what you're saying, then this has actually happened to me a few times before. Not only in Black and White, but in other games too.
Exactly what you said. I guess I didn't make it easy enough to understand. But yes, I was quite surprised, because I've never received two eggs without doing all the work for them
__________________
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3353 3623 5849

My Trade thread (Free Pokemon!) : http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=257017
  #2798    
Old July 18th, 2011, 06:15 PM
TheFuturePokemon's Avatar
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New York
Gender: Male
Is there a way to get more friends list spots?
  #2799    
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Jeikobu's Avatar
Jeikobu
God's beloved child
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: In God's timing, Japan!
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
The Dream World is so limiting. I figured it wouldn't get worse than only be allotted an hour a day to use it, but then I find it has to be at least 24 hours, rather than just waiting until the clock strikes midnight. And of course, I can only make one "wish" at the Dream Tree per day, so I can only send one Pokemon to High Link (Entralink) per day. Now I find I can only search for items and Pokemon so much before they just disappear for the rest of that day (I go into the forest until I'm where proceeding further would bring me to the tree, then I leave and come back so I can start the search over, but I still get save what I had found so far, but I discovered that if I do this enough when I go back there's nothing there anymore, until 24 hours from now presumably). Isn't there a way to get around all these limitations?
__________________
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20


Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
  #2800    
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
The Dream World is so limiting. I figured it wouldn't get worse than only be allotted an hour a day to use it, but then I find it has to be at least 24 hours, rather than just waiting until the clock strikes midnight. And of course, I can only make one "wish" at the Dream Tree per day, so I can only send one Pokemon to High Link (Entralink) per day. Now I find I can only search for items and Pokemon so much before they just disappear for the rest of that day (I go into the forest until I'm where proceeding further would bring me to the tree, then I leave and come back so I can start the search over, but I still get save what I had found so far, but I discovered that if I do this enough when I go back there's nothing there anymore, until 24 hours from now presumably). Isn't there a way to get around all these limitations?
Not... really. The best way you can do that really is go right through to the end (befriending everything you see), aka go to the 9 areas and once it takes you to the tree of dreams, click "go home" in the top left corner and it'll take you back to your home, and you can then return to the island to do it all over again, 'cause from the sounds of it, you may be skipping Pokemon and leaving half-way, which kinda limits your chances of finding more Pokemon and items. :x

But yeah technically there's no way to get around any of that except just maximising the amount of Pokemon you can find by exploring the forest etc completely. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuturePokemon View Post
Is there a way to get more friends list spots?
I assume you mean Pal Pad? If so, no, you can only add the 32 people and that's all. :( On the plus side you can delete them though, which makes it a bit easier but it's stupid considering even in-game it promotes you can get a master ball through 50 trades yet the game doesn't even allow that space >__>
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:40 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.