Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 21st, 2011, 10:57 PM
Hikamaru
I have not had my teeth whitened!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Unova has some of my favorite Pokemon, Hilda is my fave female player character, the starters are cool-as (especially Oshawott), the seasons change, the concept of Reshiram and Zekrom resembling Yin and Yang, Cheren is the most awesome rival ever and the environment is amazing!

If you want to enjoy all of this and many more, get Pokemon Black or Pokemon White today!

If you love Black City, battling Drayden, rotation battles, Gothitelle, Mandibuzz, Whimsicott, Tornadus and Reshiram, get Black!

If you love White Forest, battling Iris, triple battles, Reuniclus, Braviary, Lilligant, Thundurus and Zekrom, get White!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 09:44 AM
zombie101
Woah

Nature: Relaxed
i need a pokemon to replace my terrikon

my team is different now i have milotic braviary infernape salamence weavile and ________ im thinking of getting a gallade what do you think
Work hard Play harder
Challenges Completed
None
Old October 23rd, 2011, 07:40 PM
wirbinspastic

Nature: Quirky
I have a litwick with perfect spec attack and speed ivs, modest nature, and hidden power fighting, which I bred easily from a good iv ditto, but its only problem is that its ability is flame body instead of flash fire which most people say to be the best ability for a chandelure. I also have a nearly identical litwick except it has flash fire but no hidden power fighting so i'm wondering which would be better for my team. I plan on having my chandelure scarfed. Thanks
Old October 23rd, 2011, 08:05 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirbinspastic View Post
I have a litwick with perfect spec attack and speed ivs, modest nature, and hidden power fighting, which I bred easily from a good iv ditto, but its only problem is that its ability is flame body instead of flash fire which most people say to be the best ability for a chandelure. I also have a nearly identical litwick except it has flash fire but no hidden power fighting so i'm wondering which would be better for my team. I plan on having my chandelure scarfed. Thanks
On basically every Chandelure set, you pretty much always need HP Fighting since otherwise you've got no chance against dark types, so the fact that you managed to get HP Fighting on at least one is really good. Flash Fire can be useful for switching into, but Flame Body can still be annoying since burns halve the attack of your opponent and as a result you can kill them easier. As long as you're not facing anything that's a threat just keep CMing over and over (if not then switch out etc).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie101 View Post
i need a pokemon to replace my terrikon

my team is different now i have milotic braviary infernape salamence weavile and ________ im thinking of getting a gallade what do you think
You could try Virizion, since it can help out against bulky water types you may face since unless the rest of your team has setup attacks, then you'll have a challenge beating things like Quagsire, Gastrodon and Swampert. It's pretty much the same as Terrakion (same speed!) except it has better spDef while Terrakion has better attack - just give Virizion a life orb or something and it should be able to take out them. If not, then for fighting you already have Infernape, but if you want something for Psychic, then try Reuiniclus maybe? It has pretty good special attack (aka can cover a lot with shadow ball/focus blast and psychic) but the only let down is that it's slower. :(
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old October 24th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
ok I signed up for Pokemon GL... tucked in a Pokemon.... now what? what do I do next? how do I start playing?
Old October 24th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
Apparently you get TM10 Hidden Power from Prof. Juniper after seeing 100 Pokemon. I've seen 101, but she gave me Protect and False Swipe. ~_~ Is Serebii wrong? lol

paired to crono
Old October 24th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Niriate
Rivalist

Nature: Calm
I got my HP TM after showing her 107, so get a few more and you should be good.
Lover of all Lupine style pokemon.

Current Challenge: Trainer Personality Examination. Platinum

Starting with LeafGreen 'soon'TM

Wishing I could do Ice-Mono challenge in Platinum Lack of hacking skills FTL

Old October 25th, 2011, 07:14 AM
brad08
Beginning Trainer

Were can I get Magmarizer and Electirizer in pokemon white ?
Old October 25th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad08 View Post
Were can I get Magmarizer and Electirizer in pokemon white ?
You can find both on Route 13. :) The Electirizer is found on the floor whilst the Magmarizer is a gift.
✿ trade thread✿
1349 6159 4149
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:56 PM
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Can i still connect to the DW if I restart my game after I already connected with the DW?

@_@
Old October 25th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
Can i still connect to the DW if I restart my game after I already connected with the DW?

@_@
Nope, unless you have the opposite game (if you have White, then Black, and vice versa) since it's one game account to one Dream World account. So basically, if you have Black too, your Black version would connect to that Dream World account, but your White version no longer can. You can make a new Dream World account, though and it'll connect fine.
Old October 25th, 2011, 10:02 PM
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post

Nope, unless you have the opposite game (if you have White, then Black, and vice versa) since it's one game account to one Dream World account. So basically, if you have Black too, your Black version would connect to that Dream World account, but your White version no longer can. You can make a new Dream World account, though and it'll connect fine.
Wait, wait. So the Game Sync ID would change? I can't just remove the one on my Global Link acc and replace it with a different one? D':
Old October 25th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by miakalina View Post

Wait, wait. So the Game Sync ID would change? I can't just remove the one on my Global Link acc and replace it with a different one? D':
Nah it won't let you replace it :( It's a stupid system, but hey at least it lets you input the game sync ID of the other version but that isn't really good enough.
Old October 25th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
You can use the same account but you do lose all of your Dream Points and such, unfortunately.

Edit: wow I'm slow. But the PGL help database says that you can request for them to delete your Game Sync ID and register a new one, but you lose your history.

Quote:
Unfortunately, while it is possible to delete the original Game Sync ID, you cannot link the original Pokémon Global Link (PGL) user history to the newly issued Game Sync ID.

In order to delete your Game Sync ID, we would need to confirm your registration. Please provide the following information by submitting a question at support.pokemon.com:
- Trainer Club account username
- PGL nickname
- Registered DOB, starting with the year
- The country you live in
- Current Game Card in use
- Currently registered Game Sync ID

When deletion of the registered Game Sync ID is completed, we will reply to your question. Then please register your new Game Sync ID.
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
Old October 25th, 2011, 10:06 PM
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post

Nah it won't let you replace it It's a stupid system, but hey at least it lets you input the game sync ID of the other version but that isn't really good enough.
But I can never access it on my White game. I always get a bunch of penalties for changing my DS clock so much. =[ I guess I'll just make a new acc. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
You can use the same account but you do lose all of your Dream Points and such, unfortunately.
How would I be able to use the same account? :O

Last edited by 이큐리; October 25th, 2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 26th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

my question still hasn't been answered waited two days now....

ok I signed up for Pokemon GL... tucked in a Pokemon.... now what? what do I do next? how do I start playing?
Old October 26th, 2011, 01:10 PM
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
my question still hasn't been answered waited two days now....

Go to the Global Link site and log in. After you've logged in, make sure it says you have a Pokemon tucked in and that you can play. Next, click on the DW icon. From there you should see a message from Fennel and she will take you into the DW.
Old October 27th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

I cannot find the DW icon.... where is it? it isn't there
Old October 27th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Forever
let it go

It's to the far right, towards the bottom on the Global Link screen.
Old October 29th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Moltres Rider
Banned

regarding the Dream world, How Do I add people to the dreampal so they can visit me? there is a friend on Facebook who wants to, but neither of us know how to...
Old October 29th, 2011, 02:40 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
regarding the Dream world, How Do I add people to the dreampal so they can visit me? there is a friend on Facebook who wants to, but neither of us know how to...
You can't add certain people as Dream Pals, you have to randomly encounter each other in the Dream World and add each other.
Old October 30th, 2011, 12:53 PM
brad08
Beginning Trainer

I live in England, just wondering on how to obtain the event mamoswine......do i just search in mystery gift? :L
Old October 30th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Ciax
Ledian Used Starlight!

Nature: Sassy
To get the event mamopswine in europe you must enter the password MAMNintendoOfficial on the pokemon global link and then transfer it into your entree forest and capture it.
Twinkle Twinkle
Little Star
How I Wonder What You Are
Old October 30th, 2011, 11:37 PM
brad08
Beginning Trainer

How do I enter the password on gts, do i talk to that woman in the pokecentre
Old October 31st, 2011, 12:19 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad08 View Post
How do I enter the password on gts, do i talk to that woman in the pokecentre
You have to go on the Pokemon Global Link, make an account, enter in the code, go on the Dream World, get Mamoswine, wake up your Pokemon and then catch it.

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here