Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 31st, 2011 (01:11 AM).
brad08
Beginning Trainer

Ive already got an account on PGL but do i put the code and i have to wait 7 hours to into dream world....
Old October 31st, 2011 (01:48 AM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote originally posted by brad08:
Ive already got an account on PGL but do i put the code and i have to wait 7 hours to into dream world....
When you're at the Global Link screen, click the promotions button, and it should come up.
Old October 31st, 2011 (02:36 AM).
brad08
Beginning Trainer

thank you but now ive got a problem with the global link, when i try to get into dream world last night, it had a loading symbol now the screen is blank and i left it like that for an hour or so. Now when i try clicking on promotions all what happens is that it takes me to the promotion page but the screen is also all blank.

I looked at the system requirements and i either have the same or higher and ive tried internet explorer and google chrome.

How can i fix this problem?
Old November 1st, 2011 (01:09 AM).
noke91
Beginning Trainer

i got my chansey from my mates heart gold and i have given it a soothe bell and i have given it a massage and the lady in nacrene city said its happiness is maxed out, i levelled it up and nothing happened?
Old November 1st, 2011 (01:49 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote originally posted by noke91:
i got my chansey from my mates heart gold and i have given it a soothe bell and i have given it a massage and the lady in nacrene city said its happiness is maxed out, i levelled it up and nothing happened?
First off, exactly what did the lady in Nacrene say?

And, for starters, if you trade Pokemon, the traded Pokemon's happiness is reset to their original value. So you'll have to do things like battling, massaging and giving vitamins to raise Chansey's happiness.

Old November 1st, 2011 (01:50 AM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote originally posted by noke91:
Did your Chansey perhaps faint before it levelled up, or perhaps your Chansey wasn't at the front of your party and a different Pokemon has max happiness. Or did you use any of the energy items (energy root, rival herb, etc) on her?
Old November 1st, 2011 (12:10 PM).
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
If I want, can I "trade" a Pokemon to a friend for nothing? It seems like my friend who be required to give a Pokemon in return, but what if I just want to give it for free?
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old November 1st, 2011 (12:19 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
If you want to give it for free, just have them catch a Patrat. There's no way to "give" Pokemon between Black and White.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old November 1st, 2011 (03:06 PM).
Christopher
Hear Me Roar
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Quick DW question. If I put my pokemon to sleep at a HotSpot go home and use the DW. Can I return to the Hot Spot tomorrow Wake up my Pokemon and then put it back to sleep? In short does the 24 hour wait start when I put it to sleep or when I wake it up?
Old November 1st, 2011 (03:21 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

I believe it's when you wake it up but I'm not 100% certain.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old November 2nd, 2011 (09:18 AM).
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
it is November, why is my game still in Summer? it supposed to be Autumn if October was Summer....
Old November 2nd, 2011 (09:30 AM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

When you turn on the game, walk into and out of a building if your DS clock is November 1st and it should change seasons.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old November 3rd, 2011 (08:06 PM).
ManaphyLv100
Legendary Ranger

Nature: Jolly
About the Victini C-Gear... has anybody worked out the password for it/found it on Pokemon.com? Serebii'll probably have it tomorrow, but I'm impatient.
Old November 5th, 2011 (11:33 AM).
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
you guys told me that if my Pokémon is jumping in the picture that means I won in the musical... but what about if two Pokémon are jumping the picture, mine and someone else's? what does that mean?
Old November 5th, 2011 (03:03 PM).
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote originally posted by ManaphyLv100:
About the Victini C-Gear... has anybody worked out the password for it/found it on Pokemon.com? Serebii'll probably have it tomorrow, but I'm impatient.
The password is....dun dun dun...

Spoiler:
Try again!
Spoiler:
VICTINI2011
Old November 6th, 2011 (06:35 AM).
PhillyC
Beginning Trainer

I'm having a problem with my pokemon white. My white forest is completely empty due to inactivity. My brother's black city is completely full, when ever I try to recruit people, they would always say they would like to come but none of them actually do. I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. If anyone could help me that would be great.
Old November 7th, 2011 (02:46 AM).
bryan_e09
Snivy Snivy Snivy Snivy

Send a message via Yahoo to bryan_e09
I'm on my way to the Pokemon League of Pokemon White. I reached the top of Victory Road and I met this man saying that there is an item down there and if I have the courage to get it.. I saved my game and tried whats down there, I found a TM. its Wild Charge .. and an Ultra ball on the very bottom of it,, well, Is that all the items? or is the scurrying down there worth for the TM and the other items? Please suggest It's my first time to play White :D
Old November 7th, 2011 (02:56 AM).
jkls39
Gate Master

Nature: Brave
How do I use the Pokemon Transfer Lab? I tried it once but it's not working. I want to transfer my Pokemon in Diamond version even though the Wi-Fi connection is on but it was not transferring at all. Please help! Thanks!

--ooo--

(Sinnoh version Trainer Card)

A trainer must always be kind to Pokemon and at the same time strong in order to battle their way to true victory.
Old November 7th, 2011 (02:24 PM).
Kami Rotasu
Doctor of Pokemon Glitchology

Nature: Timid
How old is Touya/Touko supposed to be? All I can find is "Older than other protagonists."
Old November 7th, 2011 (02:30 PM).
Blue
endless
Community Supporter

I think they are supposed older than previous characters, around 15 I'd say based upon their appearance.
Old November 7th, 2011 (02:31 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by PhillyC:
I'm having a problem with my pokemon white. My white forest is completely empty due to inactivity. My brother's black city is completely full, when ever I try to recruit people, they would always say they would like to come but none of them actually do. I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. If anyone could help me that would be great.
You'll probably have to try other Black Cities, unfortunately. That's the only solution I can think of, you're doing everything right.

Quote originally posted by bryan_e09:
I'm on my way to the Pokemon League of Pokemon White. I reached the top of Victory Road and I met this man saying that there is an item down there and if I have the courage to get it.. I saved my game and tried whats down there, I found a TM. its Wild Charge .. and an Ultra ball on the very bottom of it,, well, Is that all the items? or is the scurrying down there worth for the TM and the other items? Please suggest :) It's my first time to play White :D
Check out here for a list of every item and where it is. :3

Quote originally posted by jkls39:
How do I use the Pokemon Transfer Lab? I tried it once but it's not working. I want to transfer my Pokemon in Diamond version even though the Wi-Fi connection is on but it was not transferring at all. Please help! Thanks!
You have to have finished the game and can only do it wirelessly, with two DSes that are within range of each other. You start Poketransfer on the one with B/W, then turn on the DS of the one with Diamond. You then go to the Download Play option on the menu and download the transfer software, then you can transfer them over.

Quote originally posted by Kami Rotasu:
How old is Touya/Touko supposed to be? All I can find is "Older than other protagonists."
There's no set age, that's all that anyone knows.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old November 7th, 2011 (04:42 PM).
jkls39
Gate Master

Quote originally posted by Toujours:
You have to have finished the game and can only do it wirelessly, with two DSes that are within range of each other. You start Poketransfer on the one with B/W, then turn on the DS of the one with Diamond. You then go to the Download Play option on the menu and download the transfer software, then you can transfer them over.
I already finished the game and tried it like 2 times already. I have 2 DS with me and Wi-Fi connections were on. That's it! The Download Play thing! How do you download it? Thanks so much! :D

--ooo--

A trainer must always be kind to Pokemon and at the same time strong in order to battle their way to true victory.
Old November 7th, 2011 (05:35 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

I already finished the game and tried it like 2 times already. I have 2 DS with me and Wi-Fi connections were on. That's it! The Download Play thing! How do you download it? Thanks so much! :D
Okay, DS 1 has White in it. DS 2 has Diamond in it.

1. Turn on DS 1, go into White, and go to Poketransfer. Set everything up until you reach the point where you only have to wait for the other game.

2. Turn on DS 2, but don't go into Diamond. Instead choose DS Download Play from the main DS menu.

The rest should be self-explanatory, hopefully.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old November 7th, 2011 (08:07 PM).
jkls39
Gate Master

Quote originally posted by Toujours:

Okay, DS 1 has White in it. DS 2 has Diamond in it.

1. Turn on DS 1, go into White, and go to Poketransfer. Set everything up until you reach the point where you only have to wait for the other game.

2. Turn on DS 2, but don't go into Diamond. Instead choose DS Download Play from the main DS menu.

The rest should be self-explanatory, hopefully.
So, you mean, the Diamond should be inserted in the DS but instead of going to the game itself you have to go to the main DS menu...I got that...But, what if I am using a Wood R4 for my Diamond and not the real DS tape of Diamond? Would that be allowed? Sorry for the many questions. I just like my Pokemons in Diamond and I really like to try it out. Again, thank you!

--ooo--

Old November 7th, 2011 (08:28 PM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

So, you mean, the Diamond should be inserted in the DS but instead of going to the game itself you have to go to the main DS menu...I got that...But, what if I am using a Wood R4 for my Diamond and not the real DS tape of Diamond? Would that be allowed? Sorry for the many questions. I just like my Pokemons in Diamond and I really like to try it out. Again, thank you! ^_^
I'm not sure if you can if the other game is an R4. I don't have one myself but my boyfriend seems to remember trying and it not working.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links