The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:38 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Just as a note for other non-English readers, it is referred to as "Fly". Further, your usage of "cross" is correct enough, and the cave is Chargestone Cave.

Meanwhile, if you want to learn who can use what, either look up individual Pokémon (like Archeops) or the move itself (like Fly, which lists all Pokémon that can learn it).

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 20th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
where can I find a Emolga in the wild???
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:14 AM
kenshin-
Beginning Trainer

Thanks Cyclone it's what i've done and as I said some pokemon can use fly. But they aren't appropriate... (e.g golurk).

I lost my time with my bicycle

I have to train the archen to his evolve... Or to catch an other pokemon as bird...

@ justinrpg : I found mine in the mooving grass on road 5. He was level 20.
Old August 20th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Ice Car
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
You can catch them on Routes 5-16 (but not 9) in shaking grass. They are only there in some routes for one season, but Route 5 has them on all seasons, so look for it there. There are a lot of sites that you can find this information on and you'd probably find an answer if you simply googled "Emolga locations."
Old August 20th, 2012, 04:05 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
You can catch them on Routes 5-16 (but not 9) in shaking grass. They are only there in some routes for one season, but Route 5 has them on all seasons, so look for it there. There are a lot of sites that you can find this information on and you'd probably find an answer if you simply googled "Emolga locations."
It's not on Route 8 (puddles), but IS on 9. As for where to get this information, here's one option. You can click on each Route number location to see more details related to that Route.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 20th, 2012, 04:08 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
It's not on Route 8 (puddles), but IS on 9 and also on Route 18. As for where to get this information, here's one option. You can click on each Route number location to see more details related to that Route.

Cyclone
This only shows the aesthetic details on the route on the Town Map. To know where the Pokemon can be caught (in this case, Emolga), go to its Pokedex entry and click "Area." The areas where it can be caught in will glow red/orange.

Old August 20th, 2012, 04:36 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumDude View Post
This only shows the aesthetic details on the route on the Town Map. To know where the Pokemon can be caught (in this case, Emolga), go to its Pokedex entry and click "Area." The areas where it can be caught in will glow red/orange.
The passage of mine you quoted included a link to Emolga's Pokédex entry - specifically to the anchor with all of its locations - so I'm not certain what you're trying to tell me.

EDIT: Just clued in, you mean in the game. Correct, carry on.

Cyclone

Last edited by CycloneGU; August 20th, 2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old August 20th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
Here's where you can catch Emolga in Black and White:

Routes 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, Dragonspiral Tower, Village Bridge, Giant Chasm, Abundant Shrine, Lostlorn Forest (rustling grass)

You can also trade a Boldore for an Emolga in a house on Route 7.

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old August 20th, 2012, 10:21 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
I need to know How to get my pokemon to level +4,5,6 stats per level or every third level. I understand the EV training process but Each time I have done it I at BEST get a +3. I know I can get +4,5,6 because I have done it before. What am I missing?
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianD View Post
I need to know How to get my pokemon to level +4,5,6 stats per level or every third level. I understand the EV training process but Each time I have done it I at BEST get a +3. I know I can get +4,5,6 because I have done it before. What am I missing?
Every 4 Ev's is a +1. So to get, lets say a +4 you'll need to get 16 Ev's in 1 level up.
Old August 21st, 2012, 05:07 AM
kenshin-
Beginning Trainer

Hi,

I'm in front of Cobalion. I saved my party before starting the battle. If I reset my game... is there a chance to obtain a Shiny cobalion ?

Or as I saw him, he always has the same nature and skin color ?

I resets my games during I'm wainting an asnwer.

Thanks.
Old August 21st, 2012, 05:59 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin- View Post
Hi,

I'm in front of Cobalion. I saved my party before starting the battle. If I reset my game... is there a chance to obtain a Shiny cobalion ?

Or as I saw him, he always has the same nature and skin color ?

I resets my games during I'm wainting an asnwer.

Thanks.
I will allow ThePokeHQ to answer your question.

Old August 21st, 2012, 06:15 AM
kenshin-
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I will allow ThePokeHQ to answer your question.
Thanks fo your help

Excuse me, I've not correctly explain.

I know that If I restart the game before I cross him, I have the opportunity to obtain a shiny at any starting game. (e.g I'm in the room before and I change room to encounter him).

BUT, I've already seen him. (So, the pokemon is in front of me...) Is that the nature of the pokemon determined when I see him ? Or it's only determined when I start the battle ?
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:24 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

The ability it has is "Justified" (source) no matter what, but nature...yeah, I have a feeling that is determined when the battle starts. The best way to know is to capture it a few times without saving to see if you get different natures. I caught it the once and moved on to find Virizion, so I have no idea.

Cyclone

Old August 21st, 2012, 09:03 AM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

how can you recive your freind code.. puzzled over it

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old August 21st, 2012, 09:10 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by danaxe View Post
how can you recive your freind code.. puzzled over it
Speak to the lady in the middle at the back of any Pokemon center. She'll get you connected to wifi in order to give you a friend code - make sure you have wifi that works - then check your pal pad and it'll list your friend code :3
Old August 21st, 2012, 10:05 AM
kenshin-
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
The ability it has is "Justified" (source) no matter what, but nature...yeah, I have a feeling that is determined when the battle starts. The best way to know is to capture it a few times without saving to see if you get different natures. I caught it the once and moved on to find Virizion, so I have no idea.

Cyclone

I tried this. The four or five tests, he had the same nature "Sassy". But after some try, his nature has changed.

I pick him with Gentle (I think). So, I thought about shiny (because I like Cobaltium it's my favourite in his class) but... it's rarely enough... so, I don't need him in shiny.
Old August 21st, 2012, 02:23 PM
BlueEew
PokeProject - GO!

Nature: Naughty
So I totally didn't know that Focus Sash is a one time only item outside of the Battle Subway! What other hold items also disappear after it's used?
Soft Resets Shiny Pokemon Hunt (None Legendary)
Old August 21st, 2012, 02:54 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueEew View Post
So I totally didn't know that Focus Sash is a one time only item outside of the Battle Subway! What other hold items also disappear after it's used?
Some items in the game that affect battle can be found here. The Herbs and some other items like the Eject Button and the Cell Battery are among those that are consumable. There are also Gems found in places like Twist Mountain (the moving piles of dirt that do not contain a Drilbur) that are consumable items; these take on one of the types, such as a Fighting Gem or a Normal Gem.

In-game, the description usually talks about the fact that it's a one-time-use item, or consumable.

Cyclone

Old August 22nd, 2012, 12:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin- View Post
BUT, I've already seen him. (So, the pokemon is in front of me...) Is that the nature of the pokemon determined when I see him ? Or it's only determined when I start the battle ?
It's determined when you start battle.
Catch it with M-Ball and if it's not desired nature reset... or you can RNG the desired one...
Old August 22nd, 2012, 12:34 AM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post

Every 4 Ev's is a +1. So to get, lets say a +4 you'll need to get 16 Ev's in 1 level up.
Thing is I have been counting and keeping track. and STILL only getting +2 and 3s
Old August 22nd, 2012, 03:54 AM
Fafiq
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Fafiq
Is there some kind of website in the web that works as a Pokedex? That I could manually add pokemons I've got and maybe add some notes to them?

Then use it to share with people who want to trade with me or want to help me in creating a competitive team?

Feel free to add me to Friends :D
Old August 22nd, 2012, 04:15 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafiq View Post
Is there some kind of website in the web that works as a Pokedex? That I could manually add pokemons I've got and maybe add some notes to them?

Then use it to share with people who want to trade with me or want to help me in creating a competitive team?
Just a note, this thread is only for in-game help, and questions related to where is something, what does something mean, and so on, sooo just for the future! Anyway, there's not one that I'm aware of, however in the future PC will have a trading system that'll work exactly like that basically, but it'll still be a while away. Otherwise I'm not sure of such a place online other than just writing out all your details, or inputting the details into Pokemon Online or Pokemon Showdown, and c/ping from the export to show others, though I guess you could add notes underneath.
Old August 23rd, 2012, 10:49 AM
Boz
Smeargle Pwns You. :]

Send a message via AIM to Boz Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Boz
Hi, I was on the global link thing, and i found the porygon in the forest picture, and it said that its waiting for me in game sync.

The only problem is now, the website for the global link is a terrible cluster bomb, and makes no sense, so im not sure what Im supposed to do to get my porygon.

If anyone knows where i go, who to speak to, what i click, anything! Please, thanks very much :-)
Old August 23rd, 2012, 10:57 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
You have to log into the Pokemon Dream world, put a Pokemon to sleep. Check your Dream House Bulliten board. If there is a Porygon on it, select to wake up your Pokemon and Porygon will be sent to your game where you can pick it up in the Entrelink Forest.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links