The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 29th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Haddez
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Hey,
I was going to a rotation match on Pokemon White and every time I search for a game on GTS I get the message... 'There was a problem with your pokemon and they are unable to participate' any help?

My team (All level 100) -

Machamp

Substitute
Dynamic Punch
Stone Edge
Thunderpunch

Umbreon
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Payback
Wish

Gengar
Disable
Shadow ball
Substitute
Focus Blast

Farfetch'd
Swords Dance
Return
Revenge
Brave Bird

Lanturn
Scald
Thunder Wave
Volt Switch
Ice Beam

Arcanine
ExtremeSpeed
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Crunch

All of my Pokemon have been trained up by me and none of them are hacked.

Youtube = ALegoNinja
Old August 29th, 2012, 09:13 AM
RedDire
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
I need help finding a link to the gamestops with Keldeo event in United States/North America, anyone got links?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddez View Post
Hey,
I was going to a rotation match on Pokemon White and every time I search for a game on GTS I get the message... 'There was a problem with your pokemon and they are unable to participate' any help?
Take off all items your pokemon have equipped, if that doesn't solve your problem then maybe some other person knows what's the problem.

Last edited by RedDire; August 29th, 2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Typo
Old August 29th, 2012, 09:57 AM
Haddez
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDire View Post
Take off all items your pokemon have equipped, if that doesn't solve your problem then maybe some other person knows what's the problem.
They aren't holding items =/

Youtube = ALegoNinja
Old August 29th, 2012, 10:14 PM
detectivepablo
Beginning Trainer

I have pokemon black and my game sync id wont work... it says its on another account.. is there anyway i can change it to this account? i dont even know how its on another account....
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haddez View Post
Hey,

My team (All level 100) -

Machamp

Substitute
Dynamic Punch
Stone Edge
Thunderpunch

Umbreon
Toxic
Shadow Ball
Payback
Wish

Gengar
Disable
Shadow ball
Substitute
Focus Blast

Farfetch'd
Swords Dance
Return
Revenge
Brave Bird

Lanturn
Scald
Thunder Wave
Volt Switch
Ice Beam

Arcanine
ExtremeSpeed
Flare Blitz
Close Combat
Crunch

All of my Pokemon have been trained up by me and none of them are hacked.
What are the abilities your Pokemon have? Also what locations does it say they were captured? There obviously is something wrong with one of your Pokemon.

Try posting their stats as well, WITH EVs if you EV trained them.

EDIT: What genders do you have as well. If your Umbreon is Female and has Dream World ability, its hacked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectivepablo View Post
I have pokemon black and my game sync id wont work... it says its on another account.. is there anyway i can change it to this account? i dont even know how its on another account....

Did you get this game from a friend? Did you start a new game on it? Did you have a Pokemon.com/Dream World account before?

Each ID is randomized as soon as you start your game and is revealed when you Sync for the first time. If your Sync is already in use then you or someone else registered it already. You have to find the account its being used under or start a new game to reset your Sync ID.
Old August 30th, 2012, 02:38 AM
RedDire
Beginning Trainer

As it turns out, my only local game-stop (literally right next to me) is closed for maintenance.

That's not all though, it's closed for maintenance so they can destroy it and make more space for baskin' fatnuts, I'm so happy :D

/sarcasm

Alright, I guess I can try the Game-stop in 86 St.

Also, let me get this straight, to get Keldeo, you just need to go into Mystery gift, click "GET VIA WIRELESS" and voila! Correct?

Last edited by RedDire; August 30th, 2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:40 AM
kenshin-
Beginning Trainer

I play to a different version from yours (french), and sometimes, I am sad with places...

So, I'm made a small reminder but I miss some informations. I come, towards you to obtain your help to complete my memo.

If the image is too wide, I shall re-size it. (On a 24" screen there's no problem)

Spoiler:

As you can see on this image, I need your help to complete the case from

1 to 19

So, I've just realized that I forgot important places ALL the bridges

20 Pont Sagiciel (bridge which connects Nacrene to Castelia)

21 Pont Yoneuve (bridge which connects Nimbasa to Driftveil)

22 Pont Ferroviaire (bridge which connects Icirrus to Opelucid)

23 Pont du Hameau (bridge which connects Opelucid to Lacunosa)

24 Pont de l'Inconnu (bridge which connects White Forest / Black City to Nimbasa)

Thanks for your help.
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Hikamaru
it's too cold for you here
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin- View Post
I play to a different version from yours (french), and sometimes, I am sad with places...

So, I'm made a small reminder but I miss some informations. I come, towards you to obtain your help to complete my memo.

If the image is too wide, I shall re-size it. (On a 24" screen there's no problem)

Spoiler:

As you can see on this image, I need your help to complete the case from

1 to 19

So, I've just realized that I forgot important places ALL the bridges

20 Pont Sagiciel (bridge which connects Nacrene to Castelia)

21 Pont Yoneuve (bridge which connects Nimbasa to Driftveil)

22 Pont Ferroviaire (bridge which connects Icirrus to Opelucid)

23 Pont du Hameau (bridge which connects Opelucid to Lacunosa)

24 Pont de l'Inconnu (bridge which connects White Forest / Black City to Nimbasa)

Thanks for your help.
OK, here's the English names for what you're missing.
  1. Victory Road
  2. P2 Laboratory
  3. Dreamyard
  4. Pinwheel Forest
  5. Wellspring Cave
  6. Relic Castle
  7. Cold Storage
  8. Chargestone Cave
  9. Mistralton Cave
  10. Twist Mountain
  11. Celestial Tower
  12. Dragonspiral Tower
  13. Moor of Icirrus
  14. Challenger's Cave
  15. Giant Chasm
  16. Undella Bay
  17. Abundant Shrine
  18. Poke Transfer Lab
  19. Lostlorn Forest
  20. Skyarrow Bridge
  21. Driftveil Drawbridge
  22. Tubeline Bridge
  23. Village Bridge
  24. Marvelous Bridge

Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why

Last edited by Hikamaru; November 12th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old August 30th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDire View Post
Also, let me get this straight, to get Keldeo, you just need to go into Mystery gift, click "GET VIA WIRELESS" and voila! Correct?
Yuuuuuup.

Of course, they have to have the sending device on, so if it's not working, ask them whether they've done that. That was the problem when I was in the EB around here.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old August 30th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Mystic Fan86
Beginning Trainer

Please Help, part of my Black City has disappeared. I had the big shopping place and now its gone
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:38 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
Unless it's glitching, this is natural. Black City changes depending on the amount of NPC trainers in the city. If there are less than 4 NPC trainers in the city, no market place. Trainers can be brought in by inviting them from White forest via entralink (you need another DS and white to do this/a friend with white) A trainer starts off with "points" and as each day passes loses 5 points. Once the trainer has 0 points, they leave the city. Entering the city adds 3 points and battling the NPC for the day adds 10. If you need more help look at this page...

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Black_City

Hope I solved it!
Old August 30th, 2012, 03:57 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
[QUOTE=RedDire;7320819]I need help finding a link to the gamestops with Keldeo event in United States/North America, anyone got links?

Go to Gamestop.com Find store locator type in your city info

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectivepablo View Post
Unless you want to reset your game you cant. Also you cant change your ID on the system either. I tried emailing their tech people and that email thing is no longer in service. So you are pretty much screwed unless you want to restart.

Last edited by AdrianD; August 30th, 2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
BlacknYellowHD

Hi!
My Pokemon Black (Korea) is going to arrive very soon,
so I have many question:
1. Do I need to register in PGL Korea a insurance number, which is korean?
I read this anytime.
2. Is there a code with the game, which can only used once to get the DW Kantostarters or are there Kantostarters for every account?
3. When registering in PGL, there is after saying, that I'm older than 14 a field,
which looks like this: CASE1TOTYPEIN-CASE2TOTYPEIN.
I hope you can answer my questions.
BlacknYellowHD
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:19 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

I'm confused. What do you mean by an insurance number? As for starters, no, there is no code to get starters that I know of; however, that doesn't come to say there could be one in Korea that we don't have.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 3rd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknYellowHD View Post
Hi!
My Pokemon Black (Korea) is going to arrive very soon,
so I have many question:
1. Do I need to register in PGL Korea a insurance number, which is korean?
I read this anytime.
2. Is there a code with the game, which can only used once to get the DW Kantostarters or are there Kantostarters for every account?
3. When registering in PGL, there is after saying, that I'm older than 14 a field,
which looks like this: CASE1TOTYPEIN-CASE2TOTYPEIN.
I hope you can answer my questions.
BlacknYellowHD
Merged with Quick Questions, use this next time! Just wanted to clarify at the code part, you can get events in general on every account, however, your game is only linked to one account, so it's kinda pointless. :(

But yeah, not sure what you mean at the last question, can you explain a bit more?
Old September 3rd, 2012, 05:49 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb

By kanto starters, do you mean this?
Spoiler:
Lv. 10
Bulbasaur

Ability

Chlorophyll

Moves

Normal Tackle Normal Growl Grass Leech Seed Grass Vine Whip

Obtainable in:
B W B2 W2 Global Link: Japanese Password One-time use Availability October 14, 2010 to May 31, 2011* Other Information Fans could buy the book ポケモンぴあ Pokémon Peer, which will contain a password players could use on Global Link - a password that allows them to obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. The date this Pokémon was available was extended to May 31, 2011 due to the unforeseen extended closing down of Global Link.
Global Link: Korean
Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. Lv. 10
Charmander

Ability

Solar Power

Moves

Normal Scratch Normal Growl Fire Ember Normal SmokeScreen

Obtainable in:
B W B2 W2 Global Link: Japanese Password One-time use Availability October 14, 2010 to May 31, 2011* Other Information Fans could buy the book ポケモンぴあ Pokémon Peer, which will contain a password players could use on Global Link - a password that allows them to obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. The date this Pokémon was available was extended to May 31, 2011 due to the unforeseen extended closing down of Global Link.
Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon. Lv. 10
Squirtle

Ability

Rain Dish

Moves

Normal Tackle Normal Tail Whip Water Bubble Water Withdraw

Obtainable in:
Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon.

I think it means that the password will come with the game. I'm not sure what you mean by insurance number, but I don't remember having to enter a code into the pokemon global link... I guess could you try to re-explain the question again? I hope the first part helped? Try looking on bulbapedia or serebii for help, as bulbapedia is where I found the information.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 05:58 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by GolurkIsDaBomb View Post
By kanto starters, do you mean this?
Spoiler:
Lv. 10
Bulbasaur

Ability

Chlorophyll

Moves

Normal Tackle Normal Growl Grass Leech Seed Grass Vine Whip

Obtainable in:
Charmander

Ability

Solar Power

Moves

Normal Scratch Normal Growl Fire Ember Normal SmokeScreen

Obtainable in:
Squirtle

Ability

Rain Dish

Moves

Normal Tackle Normal Tail Whip Water Bubble Water Withdraw

Obtainable in:
Password One-time use Availability May 11, 2011 to May 11, 2013* Other Information By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon.

I think it means that the password will come with the game. I'm not sure what you mean by insurance number, but I don't remember having to enter a code into the pokemon global link... I guess could you try to re-explain the question again? I hope the first part helped? Try looking on bulbapedia or serebii for help, as bulbapedia is where I found the information.
No, it means you have to get the password from buying the book separately, and not it just coming with the game. :( However I don't know whether that's still being sold so I think you're better off just Googling for the code.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 06:05 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb

Quote:
By buying the Korean language versions of Pokémon Black or White, players could obtain one of the three Kanto starter Pokémon.
@Requility That's for Japan. They make it sound like it comes with the game here, although I guess it could just be bad clarification... :/
Old September 3rd, 2012, 10:52 PM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

ok how do you clone pokemon on black and white

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old September 4th, 2012, 02:49 AM
BlacknYellowHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requility View Post

Merged with Quick Questions, use this next time! Just wanted to clarify at the code part, you can get events in general on every account, however, your game is only linked to one account, so it's kinda pointless.

But yeah, not sure what you mean at the last question, can you explain a bit more?
First, I am really sorry that I didn't post here, I'm a noob
So, I'll explain and add a screenshot when the PGL is again online.
Registering in Korea PGL, after choosing the answer to "Are you younger or older than 14", I choosed of course older, because when I choose younger, the registration takes more time and more korean language. So, I clicked older,
and then there were two fields, one with the Username I think?
and the other looked like this:[_______________]-[_________].
Im gonna add the screenshot in maybe 2 hours, when the PGL is open again.
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:53 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknYellowHD View Post
First, I am really sorry that I didn't post here, I'm a noob
So, I'll explain and add a screenshot when the PGL is again online.
Registering in Korea PGL, after choosing the answer to "Are you younger or older than 14", I choosed of course older, because when I choose younger, the registration takes more time and more korean language. So, I clicked older,
and then there were two fields, one with the Username I think?
and the other looked like this:[_______________]-[_________].
Im gonna add the screenshot in maybe 2 hours, when the PGL is open again.
Just as an FYI, if you are younger than the age they state, you should be honest with them about it. That's like going to a casino in North America with fake ID (in Canada you have to be 19) and claiming to be older just because you want to play a slot machine. There could be legal issues around your lying about your age. Be honest with them.

Cyclone

Old September 4th, 2012, 09:43 AM
MIAU
Community Supporter

I was wondering if you could check the IVs of a lvl 1 untrained Pokemon by taking the Battle Institute challenge, but I'm not sure how it works. Its stats are set to lvl 50 with no EVs, so will using a calculator get the exact IVs?
Old September 4th, 2012, 09:52 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAU View Post
I was wondering if you could check the IVs of a lvl 1 untrained Pokemon by taking the Battle Institute challenge, but I'm not sure how it works. Its stats are set to lvl 50 with no EVs, so will using a calculator get the exact IVs?
Yes, it's possible to use the Battle Institute for checking the IVs of ab=n untrained level 1. You can also use an IV calculator to check the IVs.

Old September 5th, 2012, 11:33 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Ok. I got Keldeo and celebii in a 3rd party trade. (got from another guy who didnt originally owned it). Does anyone know if Pokemon officals scan game cartridges to see if they are legal or such? That worrys me.
Old September 6th, 2012, 03:00 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianD View Post
Ok. I got Keldeo and celebii in a 3rd party trade. (got from another guy who didnt originally owned it). Does anyone know if Pokemon officals scan game cartridges to see if they are legal or such? That worrys me.
Niether of these Pokémon are allowed are allowed in the competition. Hacked Pokémon generally get blocked though and are checked.

Sponsored Links