The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:23 AM
naufwp
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Is that there is an item to evolve pokemon with pokedex from 114 to 115? (Ghost Fire)
Where can I get the item?
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:26 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by naufwp View Post
Is that there is an item to evolve pokemon with pokedex from 114 to 115? (Ghost Fire)
To evolve Lampert into Chandelure you need a Dusk Stone which can be found in Mistralton Cave, Route 10 from a person and in dust clouds in caves.
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:31 AM
naufwp
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by naufwp View Post
OK.. Let me reply the answer myself....
I just got the Dusk Stone and it will evolve the above pokemon, I get it from a gentleman on Route 10
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:31 AM
polkop
LSHMSFOAIDMT

Nature: Quiet
In pokemon Black, is there a way to see a Rufflet and Thundurus to complete my pokedex?
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by polkop View Post
In pokemon Black, is there a way to see a Rufflet and Thundurus to complete my pokedex?
Nope, you're gunna have to trade with someone who has White for them :(
Old April 9th, 2011, 07:59 AM
solarowl
I'll always be an Outsider.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to solarowl
I'm a bit confused...
While trying to hatch a Sassy Solosis, I gave my Sassy male Solosis in the Daycare an Everstone, just to see if I could get lucky and breed a Sassy Solosis. I know, giving an Everstone to a male will make the chances of getting the females nature higher. I hatched one egg and it was Hardy (The female is Hardy).
But the second one was Sassy. Is it just a coincidence?
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:15 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarowl View Post
I'm a bit confused...
While trying to hatch a Sassy Solosis, I gave my Sassy male Solosis in the Daycare an Everstone, just to see if I could get lucky and breed a Sassy Solosis. I know, giving an Everstone to a male will make the chances of getting the females nature higher. I hatched one egg and it was Hardy (The female is Hardy).
But the second one was Sassy. Is it just a coincidence?
I asked a similar question to that earlier. The Everstone breeding method works for both males and females, so that's why you got that Sassy Solosis. And no, I don't think it's a coincidence; it's just random chance it happened.

Old April 9th, 2011, 11:12 AM
ponpasdejabon
Gothithelle in Wah!

Nature: Lax
Hello!

One day was Playing my Pokemon Black (us version, from miami :D ) and i get the HM Surf, and then i went to Yagurama Forest ( i dont remeber the US name now...) in the "bridge" there was a old man locking the way. I get Surf, and now i can acces, I explore the new Zone and Huh??? there is like a Forest Entrase whit a lot of rocks locking the way, just like in the Victory road,(like a D/p/pt/hg/ss strenght rock) locking a cave (I know, there is a legendary pokemon on It) But in yagurama forest?? What are behind thats rocks??

Help!
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Apologies if this is 'too' quick for Quick Questions, but it's really been bugging me: Where exactly is TM93 (Wild Charge) in Victory Road? I don't want to level my eventual Eelektrik up to Lv 59 before Thunderstoning it: too lazy!
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:42 AM
ponpasdejabon
Gothithelle in Wah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cat Dog View Post
Apologies if this is 'too' quick for Quick Questions, but it's really been bugging me: Where exactly is TM93 (Wild Charge) in Victory Road? I don't want to level my eventual Eelektrik up to Lv 59 before Thunderstoning it: too lazy!
I konwn! Fly to the Pokemon league, and go to victory road and there is a Ranger or something like that, that's he say to you "there is a item down", go down in the second space and down to max. and you will find the item
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!

Send a message via AIM to Clairissa Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clairissa Send a message via Yahoo to Clairissa Send a message via Skype™ to Clairissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpasdejabon View Post
Hello!

One day was Playing my Pokemon Black (us version, from miami :D ) and i get the HM Surf, and then i went to Yagurama Forest ( i dont remeber the US name now...) in the "bridge" there was a old man locking the way. I get Surf, and now i can acces, I explore the new Zone and Huh??? there is like a Forest Entrase whit a lot of rocks locking the way, just like in the Victory road,(like a D/p/pt/hg/ss strenght rock) locking a cave (I know, there is a legendary pokemon on It) But in yagurama forest?? What are behind thats rocks??

Help!
Yaguruma? Would be Pinwheel Forest, also, it is Virizion, and both the rocks there and in Victory Road disappear when you interact with (and hopefully catch) Cobalion, in a "secret" cave (Mistralton Cave) you surf through the back of route 6 to reach.

Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
Old April 9th, 2011, 12:29 PM
ponpasdejabon
Gothithelle in Wah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairissa View Post
Yaguruma? Would be Pinwheel Forest, also, it is Virizion, and both the rocks there and in Victory Road disappear when you interact with (and hopefully catch) Cobalion, in a "secret" cave (Mistralton Cave) you surf through the back of route 6 to reach.
Thanks! i forgot the U.S Name of the Yagurama Forest, i was thinking 'it's Whirlpede forest, no thats a pokemon xD' THANKS!!

Another question:

Where I can Find the HM7 (think) Waterfall?
Old April 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!

Send a message via AIM to Clairissa Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clairissa Send a message via Yahoo to Clairissa Send a message via Skype™ to Clairissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpasdejabon View Post
Thanks! i forgot the U.S Name of the Yagurama Forest, i was thinking 'it's Whirlpede forest, no thats a pokemon xD' THANKS!!

Another question:

Where I can Find the HM7 (think) Waterfall?
HM05 is Waterfall, and it is on Route 18, past Route 17 right on a surf path in the middle of Route 1.

Old April 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Sheriff Woody

I am ev training a deino. Would it be better to ev train him after he evolves or before?
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:26 PM
The 100 Mega Shock
Donator Tier 3

It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:50 PM
bruteroot
Grass Trainer

Hi guys quick question!! Just fainted thundurus. Does he come back? Ive beaten the main story line and training to take on e4 for the 2nd time. What do I have to do?
Old April 9th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteroot View Post
Hi guys quick question!! Just fainted thundurus. Does he come back? Ive beaten the main story line and training to take on e4 for the 2nd time. What do I have to do?
No, he won't come back.
And what you are doing is basically it...

Old April 9th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Kratosx
Flareon Master

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post

Earthquake is probably the best move to go with from that list as it takes care of pesky Steel types which dragon type attacks are weak against.
steel resist dragons but dragons are not weak to steel types only dragon and ice are suer effektive aginst dragons

Currently doings:

Breeding for Shinys

My friend safari pokemons: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, Drifblim

my 3DS FC is:
0216-2224-5730
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:53 PM
OshaWin
Hydreigon OWNS (So does Osha)

I've been wondering if Heatmor is a good addition to any kind of team, since I've been considering adding him to my team.

He ain't playin' no games. HE'S SERIOUS!
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:05 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Heatmor sucks, IMO. While it has good offensive stats, it's slow and frail. It also doesn't have much of a movepool to work with and is obtained late in the game. You're better off with Darmanitan or Chandelure, whose pre-evolved forms are available earlier on. They also hit a lot harder than Heatmor would.

Old April 9th, 2011, 05:07 PM
cbd98
A bouquet of oopsie dasies

Nature: Relaxed
i agree with platinum dude. especially if you get a zen mode darmanitan. those are cool

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. -Karen

We are all books because we have spines and stories to tell.

Ground Monotype for the Ultimate Pokecommunity League
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Mahtale
Lives are overrated.

Nature: Quiet
Am I the only one that hasn't been able to connect to the GTS for the past few days? I'm not sure what exactly the problem is; I've been able to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi, just not the GTS.
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Sheriff Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahtale View Post
Am I the only one that hasn't been able to connect to the GTS for the past few days? I'm not sure what exactly the problem is; I've been able to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi, just not the GTS.
I tried to connect today a bunch of times and I wasn't able to connect either.
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:02 PM
KODAH
Supporter

how do i find a shiny pokemon on pokemon black or white. i've been hatching eggs with a japanese ditto and american pokemon making it easier to hatch shiny because they are different nationalities and i havent found one yet. what is an easier method for finding shinies?

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove My Job
My job being, helping everyone to the best of my ability.
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:25 PM
The_Noob
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KODAH View Post
how do i find a shiny pokemon on pokemon black or white. i've been hatching eggs with a japanese ditto and american pokemon making it easier to hatch shiny because they are different nationalities and i havent found one yet. what is an easier method for finding shinies?
The Junichi method only makes the chance... Say... About 1000 to 1. You'll still have to hatch a ****load of eggs before you find that shiny.

Noob out.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here