The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1301    
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:23 AM
naufwp
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011

Advertise here
Is that there is an item to evolve pokemon with pokedex from 114 to 115? (Ghost Fire)
Where can I get the item?
  #1302    
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:26 AM
vaporeon7's Avatar
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by naufwp View Post
Is that there is an item to evolve pokemon with pokedex from 114 to 115? (Ghost Fire)
Where can I get the item?
To evolve Lampert into Chandelure you need a Dusk Stone which can be found in Mistralton Cave, Route 10 from a person and in dust clouds in caves.
__________________
  #1303    
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:31 AM
naufwp
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by naufwp View Post
Is that there is an item to evolve pokemon with pokedex from 114 to 115? (Ghost Fire)
Where can I get the item?
OK.. Let me reply the answer myself....
I just got the Dusk Stone and it will evolve the above pokemon, I get it from a gentleman on Route 10
  #1304    
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:31 AM
polkop's Avatar
polkop
LSHMSFOAIDMT
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: QC, Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
In pokemon Black, is there a way to see a Rufflet and Thundurus to complete my pokedex?
__________________
Black FC: 0562-3335-9804
  #1305    
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by polkop View Post
In pokemon Black, is there a way to see a Rufflet and Thundurus to complete my pokedex?
Nope, you're gunna have to trade with someone who has White for them :(
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
  #1306    
Old April 9th, 2011, 07:59 AM
solarowl's Avatar
solarowl
I'll always be an Outsider.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Hoenn
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to solarowl
I'm a bit confused...
While trying to hatch a Sassy Solosis, I gave my Sassy male Solosis in the Daycare an Everstone, just to see if I could get lucky and breed a Sassy Solosis. I know, giving an Everstone to a male will make the chances of getting the females nature higher. I hatched one egg and it was Hardy (The female is Hardy).
But the second one was Sassy. Is it just a coincidence?
__________________
When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house,
I had only two things on my mind:
Paul Newman and a ride home.
...
  #1307    
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:15 AM
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarowl View Post
I'm a bit confused...
While trying to hatch a Sassy Solosis, I gave my Sassy male Solosis in the Daycare an Everstone, just to see if I could get lucky and breed a Sassy Solosis. I know, giving an Everstone to a male will make the chances of getting the females nature higher. I hatched one egg and it was Hardy (The female is Hardy).
But the second one was Sassy. Is it just a coincidence?
I asked a similar question to that earlier. The Everstone breeding method works for both males and females, so that's why you got that Sassy Solosis. And no, I don't think it's a coincidence; it's just random chance it happened.
__________________

  #1308    
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:12 AM
ponpasdejabon's Avatar
ponpasdejabon
Gothithelle in Wah!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Santiago, Chile
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Hello!

One day was Playing my Pokemon Black (us version, from miami :D ) and i get the HM Surf, and then i went to Yagurama Forest ( i dont remeber the US name now...) in the "bridge" there was a old man locking the way. I get Surf, and now i can acces, I explore the new Zone and Huh??? there is like a Forest Entrase whit a lot of rocks locking the way, just like in the Victory road,(like a D/p/pt/hg/ss strenght rock) locking a cave (I know, there is a legendary pokemon on It) But in yagurama forest?? What are behind thats rocks??

Help!
  #1309    
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Mr Cat Dog's Avatar
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: London, UK
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Apologies if this is 'too' quick for Quick Questions, but it's really been bugging me: Where exactly is TM93 (Wild Charge) in Victory Road? I don't want to level my eventual Eelektrik up to Lv 59 before Thunderstoning it: too lazy!
__________________
  #1310    
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:42 AM
ponpasdejabon's Avatar
ponpasdejabon
Gothithelle in Wah!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Santiago, Chile
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cat Dog View Post
Apologies if this is 'too' quick for Quick Questions, but it's really been bugging me: Where exactly is TM93 (Wild Charge) in Victory Road? I don't want to level my eventual Eelektrik up to Lv 59 before Thunderstoning it: too lazy!
I konwn! Fly to the Pokemon league, and go to victory road and there is a Ranger or something like that, that's he say to you "there is a item down", go down in the second space and down to max. and you will find the item
  #1311    
Old April 9th, 2011, 11:49 AM
Clairissa's Avatar
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas, USA
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Clairissa Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clairissa Send a message via Yahoo to Clairissa Send a message via Skype™ to Clairissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpasdejabon View Post
Hello!

One day was Playing my Pokemon Black (us version, from miami :D ) and i get the HM Surf, and then i went to Yagurama Forest ( i dont remeber the US name now...) in the "bridge" there was a old man locking the way. I get Surf, and now i can acces, I explore the new Zone and Huh??? there is like a Forest Entrase whit a lot of rocks locking the way, just like in the Victory road,(like a D/p/pt/hg/ss strenght rock) locking a cave (I know, there is a legendary pokemon on It) But in yagurama forest?? What are behind thats rocks??

Help!
Yaguruma? Would be Pinwheel Forest, also, it is Virizion, and both the rocks there and in Victory Road disappear when you interact with (and hopefully catch) Cobalion, in a "secret" cave (Mistralton Cave) you surf through the back of route 6 to reach.
__________________

Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
  #1312    
Old April 9th, 2011, 12:29 PM
ponpasdejabon's Avatar
ponpasdejabon
Gothithelle in Wah!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Santiago, Chile
Gender: Male
Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairissa View Post
Yaguruma? Would be Pinwheel Forest, also, it is Virizion, and both the rocks there and in Victory Road disappear when you interact with (and hopefully catch) Cobalion, in a "secret" cave (Mistralton Cave) you surf through the back of route 6 to reach.
Thanks! i forgot the U.S Name of the Yagurama Forest, i was thinking 'it's Whirlpede forest, no thats a pokemon xD' THANKS!!

Another question:

Where I can Find the HM7 (think) Waterfall?
  #1313    
Old April 9th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Clairissa's Avatar
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas, USA
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Clairissa Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clairissa Send a message via Yahoo to Clairissa Send a message via Skype™ to Clairissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpasdejabon View Post
Thanks! i forgot the U.S Name of the Yagurama Forest, i was thinking 'it's Whirlpede forest, no thats a pokemon xD' THANKS!!

Another question:

Where I can Find the HM7 (think) Waterfall?
HM05 is Waterfall, and it is on Route 18, past Route 17 right on a surf path in the middle of Route 1.
__________________

Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
  #1314    
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Sheriff Woody's Avatar
Sheriff Woody
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
I am ev training a deino. Would it be better to ev train him after he evolves or before?
  #1315    
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:26 PM
The 100 Mega Shock
Donator Tier 3
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Gender: Male
It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference.
__________________
  #1316    
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:50 PM
bruteroot's Avatar
bruteroot
Grass Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Swansea in Wales UK
Age: 30
Gender:
Nature: Jolly
Hi guys quick question!! Just fainted thundurus. Does he come back? Ive beaten the main story line and training to take on e4 for the 2nd time. What do I have to do?
__________________
  #1317    
Old April 9th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Clairissa's Avatar
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas, USA
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Clairissa Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clairissa Send a message via Yahoo to Clairissa Send a message via Skype™ to Clairissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteroot View Post
Hi guys quick question!! Just fainted thundurus. Does he come back? Ive beaten the main story line and training to take on e4 for the 2nd time. What do I have to do?
No, he won't come back.
And what you are doing is basically it...
__________________

Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
  #1318    
Old April 9th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Kratosx's Avatar
Kratosx
Flareon Master
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post

Earthquake is probably the best move to go with from that list as it takes care of pesky Steel types which dragon type attacks are weak against.
steel resist dragons but dragons are not weak to steel types only dragon and ice are suer effektive aginst dragons
__________________


Currently doings:

Breeding for Shinys

My friend safari pokemons: Shuppet, Pumkaboo, Drifblim

my 3DS FC is:
0216-2224-5730
  #1319    
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:53 PM
OshaWin's Avatar
OshaWin
Hydreigon OWNS (So does Osha)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
I've been wondering if Heatmor is a good addition to any kind of team, since I've been considering adding him to my team.
__________________


He ain't playin' no games. HE'S SERIOUS!
  #1320    
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:05 PM
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Heatmor sucks, IMO. While it has good offensive stats, it's slow and frail. It also doesn't have much of a movepool to work with and is obtained late in the game. You're better off with Darmanitan or Chandelure, whose pre-evolved forms are available earlier on. They also hit a lot harder than Heatmor would.
__________________

  #1321    
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:07 PM
cbd98's Avatar
cbd98
A bouquet of oopsie dasies
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In your closet :D
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
i agree with platinum dude. especially if you get a zen mode darmanitan. those are cool
__________________
White FC: 0090-4467-9042

Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites. -Karen

We are all books because we have spines and stories to tell.

Ground Monotype for the Ultimate Pokecommunity League
  #1322    
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Mahtale's Avatar
Mahtale
Lives are overrated.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Midland, North Carolina
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Am I the only one that hasn't been able to connect to the GTS for the past few days? I'm not sure what exactly the problem is; I've been able to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi, just not the GTS.
  #1323    
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Sheriff Woody's Avatar
Sheriff Woody
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahtale View Post
Am I the only one that hasn't been able to connect to the GTS for the past few days? I'm not sure what exactly the problem is; I've been able to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi, just not the GTS.
I tried to connect today a bunch of times and I wasn't able to connect either.
  #1324    
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:02 PM
KODAH's Avatar
KODAH
Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2010
Gender: Male
how do i find a shiny pokemon on pokemon black or white. i've been hatching eggs with a japanese ditto and american pokemon making it easier to hatch shiny because they are different nationalities and i havent found one yet. what is an easier method for finding shinies?
__________________
im a supporter who's going to keep my business running. It feels good to be back!!
[friend code: 5172-1247-3324]

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove My Job
My job being, helping everyone to the best of my ability.
  #1325    
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:25 PM
The_Noob
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mother's Basement, USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KODAH View Post
how do i find a shiny pokemon on pokemon black or white. i've been hatching eggs with a japanese ditto and american pokemon making it easier to hatch shiny because they are different nationalities and i havent found one yet. what is an easier method for finding shinies?
The Junichi method only makes the chance... Say... About 1000 to 1. You'll still have to hatch a ****load of eggs before you find that shiny.

Noob out.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.