The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Pwnyta Jockey
Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!

Nature: Quiet
RE: Dream World - Global Link

Question:

what is this "E-Z mail" ?
Old April 13th, 2011, 11:58 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Pwnyta Jockey: E-Z Mail is the messaging system for the Global Link system. It's just a way to send messages between members, using phrases and answering questions.

Totodile42: A lot of people have the same problem that you do. It might be a glitch. If you're still having problems, send a message to the technical support of the Global-Link system. That's really all I can say for help about that.
Old April 14th, 2011, 12:02 AM
Fiendly
Never let go.

Nature: Serious
In the GTS I see Pokemon being wanted for Lvl. 9 or Under.. Yet they're legendaries.

Are they legit or hacked?
I'm confused.. I understand with Giratina, Palkia and Dialga but not with Reshiram or Zekrom.
Old April 14th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiendly View Post
In the GTS I see Pokemon being wanted for Lvl. 9 or Under.. Yet they're legendaries.

Are they legit or hacked?
I'm confused.. I understand with Giratina, Palkia and Dialga but not with Reshiram or Zekrom.
Probably hacked. Most people do this so they're pokémon won't be traded because it's impossible to get a legit Lv. 9 Reshiram - I think most people are still trying the old cloning trick in diamond and pearl, though i've never tried it out.

Old April 14th, 2011, 05:53 AM
pokewalker
If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Ok, so I'm trying to DW breed my DW sentret, but now I'm already hatching eggs for two hours... Am I doing anything wrong?

Details:
-Non DW JAP ditto ***** with an DW female sentret.
-I got the sentret yesterday and I evolved it.

Could anyone help me please?
Old April 14th, 2011, 06:22 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokewalker View Post
Ok, so I'm trying to DW breed my DW sentret, but now I'm already hatching eggs for two hours... Am I doing anything wrong?

Details:
-Non DW JAP ditto ***** with an DW female sentret.
-I got the sentret yesterday and I evolved it.

Could anyone help me please?
I'm not sure if this is true but I heard that you can't use Ditto to breed for the ability. Try using another Furret.
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Maninder
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Maninder Send a message via Yahoo to Maninder Send a message via Skype™ to Maninder
I have got a Magikarp Level 5 which I bought from someone for 500 Pokemon Money and it's is the worst thing in my life, A WASTE OF MONEY. It has learnt Splash, but that does nothing, so how am I meant to make it grow and envolve without Rare Candy, and what moves is it able to learn?
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:41 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maninder View Post
I have got a Magikarp Level 5 which I bought from someone for 500 Pokemon Money and it's is the worst thing in my life, A WASTE OF MONEY. It has learnt Splash, but that does nothing, so how am I meant to make it grow and envolve without Rare Candy, and what moves is it able to learn?
Not too sure about movesets, but the best option to be able to make it grow is to give it an exp share, from either Icirrus City, or from the Battle Institute in Castelia. Just equip that to your Magikarp while you battle with the rest of the team and it'll level up in no time. :D
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:52 AM
Maninder
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Maninder Send a message via Yahoo to Maninder Send a message via Skype™ to Maninder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post

Not too sure about movesets, but the best option to be able to make it grow is to give it an exp share, from either Icirrus City, or from the Battle Institute in Castelia. Just equip that to your Magikarp while you battle with the rest of the team and it'll level up in no time. :D
Could U explain carefully how I could get the Exp. Share from Icirrus or Castelia???
Old April 14th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Could U explain carefully how I could get the Exp. Share from Icirrus or Castelia???
Uhh I got the names wrong, Battle Company, not Insititute. Either way, the one I remember the most is in Castelia City, go to the Pokemon Centre, then keep going left until you reach the next building. It'll have two floors when you get to the elevator inside it, on floor 55 you'll be able to get the exp share from the man in the top right of the room after you battle him. :D
Old April 14th, 2011, 08:04 AM
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!

Send a message via AIM to Clairissa Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clairissa Send a message via Yahoo to Clairissa Send a message via Skype™ to Clairissa
Quote:
In Iccirrus City there is a pokemon fan club, show him a happy pokemon and he will give you an exp share.
In Castelia City, it is a reward from defeating every trainer in the Battle Company.

Also, Magikarp may not be useful at all right now, but if you would like your surprise ruined, you can look here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Magikarp , or just level it up a few times and see yourself.

Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
Old April 14th, 2011, 09:39 AM
renenicholls
Beginning Trainer

how do you unlock new skins for the c-gear on the pokemon gl?
Old April 14th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

They're not out yet. Only in Japan. You're going to have to wait for pokemon.com to release them for English users.
Old April 14th, 2011, 12:23 PM
DayDreamer
Pokemon Gamer

Nature: Quiet
Can 4th gen TM moves be breed across in pokemon black/white?
Old April 14th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!

Send a message via AIM to Clairissa Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clairissa Send a message via Yahoo to Clairissa Send a message via Skype™ to Clairissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
Can 4th gen TM moves be breed across in pokemon black/white?
Some, along with move tutor moves, were added as egg moves.
I don't really know any list, but looking on Serebii or Bulbapedia should show if they can learn it via egg or not.

Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
Old April 14th, 2011, 01:01 PM
yaya0
は真優勝

What is the chance of Harvest activating when not in sunlight?

Black: 4384 2214 8123
White: 2451 4209 5117

Blaze Black:
0733 5921 9828
Old April 14th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Gulpin
poisonous
Community Supporter

Why is it that when I click on the box to go the the Dream World, it goes to a new page and it is stuck on 0%?
Old April 14th, 2011, 04:05 PM
yaya0
は真優勝

Quote:
Originally Posted by deku View Post
Why is it that when I click on the box to go the the Dream World, it goes to a new page and it is stuck on 0%?
Just give it time to load.

Black: 4384 2214 8123
White: 2451 4209 5117

Blaze Black:
0733 5921 9828
Old April 14th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Gulpin
poisonous
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaya0 View Post
Just give it time to load.
I've tried that -- I have given it all night to load and it still wont work :/
Old April 14th, 2011, 06:56 PM
Justin T
Hydro Action

Is their a limit to how many Pokemon can stay in the entralink forest?
Black FC: 2752 0519 8010
Battle Revolution FC: 1676 6613 1963
Trainer Name: Lukas

Banner made by RainbowIslands of Serebiiforums
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:00 PM
pokefan345
モードストリート スター

I've been plagued by Nintendo WFC errors with my home Wifi network, most likely because I am forced to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Seeing as Pokemon Black and White add DSi enhanced features, I would think it would work with proxy, but seems to still not. Is there any possible way to connect to Nintendo WFC through a proxy? I'm tired of having to use my neighbor's Wifi to use Game Sync. (Mostly because my voltage thing is broken for my touch screen, so it's all washed out, and I can't see it outside.)

EDIT: I'm getting Error Code 20100 consistently, and yes I've already followed Nintendo's advice to change the channel to 11.

Last edited by pokefan345; April 14th, 2011 at 07:21 PM.
Old April 14th, 2011, 07:18 PM
PokéSwimmer
Keeping time time time

Nature: Relaxed
OK, I'm having a pretty big problem with the Game Sync. I was able to "tuck in" my Pokémon just fine and did my dream world stuff (got a female Lickitung). The problem arose when I tried to use the Game Sync to "wake up" my Pokémon. So far, the game has been stuck on the screen that says "The Pokémon is being woken up... Don't turn off the Power." It's been like this for almost an hour. This is strange because this process took only 2 minutes.
Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
Should I just turn the game off or turn my home's Wi-Fi off? Or does this problem resolve itself if you just wait it out? I really don't want to corrupt my save data...

Old April 14th, 2011, 07:28 PM
King Gumball
Haven't been here for ages...

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to King Gumball
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokéSwimmer View Post
OK, I'm having a pretty big problem with the Game Sync. I was able to "tuck in" my Pokémon just fine and did my dream world stuff (got a female Lickitung). The problem arose when I tried to use the Game Sync to "wake up" my Pokémon. So far, the game has been stuck on the screen that says "The Pokémon is being woken up... Don't turn off the Power." It's been like this for almost an hour. This is strange because this process took only 2 minutes.
Has anyone else been experiencing this problem?
Should I just turn the game off or turn my home's Wi-Fi off? Or does this problem resolve itself if you just wait it out? I really don't want to corrupt my save data...
Well unless your game is frozen.... maybe turn off your wifi, so an error occurs and then try again. If that doesnt work then you will have to turn off the game.

Old April 14th, 2011, 08:38 PM
justinlittle18
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Where's the guy that buys the Nuggets and ores and stuff like that?

And is using vitamins considered "cheating" to some people like EV training?

Does it have to be a certain season to get Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion or is there soemthing i need to do?

One more thing: it's been saying that there's a Pokemon outburst in Route 1 for a couple days or more; isn't it suppose to change every day?

Name: Justin
White FC: 0905-2291-6452

Last edited by justinlittle18; April 14th, 2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old April 14th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinlittle18 View Post
Where's the guy that buys the Nuggets and ores and stuff like that?
Iccirus City Pokemon Center. There's an elderly man next to the counter that'll buy evolution stones and gems.

Quote:
And is using vitamins considered "cheating" to some people like EV training?
Not completely sure about this, but I'd say not really. You still get some points added to the stat. As I said, though, I'm not sure what the opinion is on vitamins/wings for this generation, but you'd probably be okay with it.

Quote:
Does it have to be a certain season to get Virizion, Cobalion, and Terrakion or is there soemthing i need to do?
No particular season needed for them. The only thing that you need to do is capture Cobalion in Mistralton Cave before you can capture the other two. But once you can get to Mistralton Cave, you'll be able to catch them.

Quote:
One more thing: it's been saying that there's a Pokemon outburst in Route 1 for a couple days or more; isn't it suppose to change every day?
Swarm Pokemon change at midnight every day. Why it isn't changing for you, I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer.

Sponsored Links