The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.


Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1501    
Old April 15th, 2011, 04:31 PM
NickofTime's Avatar
NickofTime
Dancin' like a dragon
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Anywhere but Hoenn
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to NickofTime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairissa View Post
1. Legendaries have shiny checks now, they will never be shiny, any that are, were caught via AR or made via Pokesav.
Do you think that Gamefreak will release shiny legendaries in a sort of pokemon event?

If they wanted to not have them in the game wouldn't they have just not put it in the game?

EDIT: isn't there a shiny pokedex entry for them too? Thats kind of a teaser isn't it.
__________________

Dancing rave milk Approves of this message
FC: 2193 7898 2132
Charmillionare gives this sig a BOOM BOOM CLICK out of BOOM DRIVE BY
I herd you enjoy the mudkip phenomena
  #1502    
Old April 15th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickofTime View Post
Do you think that Gamefreak will release shiny legendaries in a sort of pokemon event?

If they wanted to not have them in the game wouldn't they have just not put it in the game?
It's possible that they will. Every Pokemon is required to have a shiny sprite, doesn't mean it has to be available to get.

And they haven't put the shiny versions in the game, so I'm not sure what you mean by your second sentence. o_O
__________________
  #1503    
Old April 15th, 2011, 04:36 PM
NickofTime's Avatar
NickofTime
Dancin' like a dragon
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Anywhere but Hoenn
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to NickofTime
I was just asking if anyone knew if gamefreak had any plans to release shiny legendaries.

Thanks

EDIT: deleted my sig. Not neccessary.
  #1504    
Old April 15th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Raichupacabra
Villain
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Antelope Valley, CA
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
How do you breed DW abilties?
My DW Pokes are female. And when i try to breed them none have the abilities. Im apparently at my 68th Poochyena egg.
__________________









Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
  #1505    
Old April 15th, 2011, 05:48 PM
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raichupacabra View Post
How do you breed DW abilties?
My DW Pokes are female. And when i try to breed them none have the abilities. Im apparently at my 68th Poochyena egg.
You're doing it the right way. You're just unlucky.
__________________

  #1506    
Old April 15th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus
Remember NovEnder
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Raichupacabra: There's a 40% chance of the offspring having the ability if the mother has it. I'm guessing that all of your eggs fall in that 60% of not passing on the ability.

NickofTime: Currently, it is unknown if there's any shiny legendary events planned. Since the shiny sprites can't be found in the games' data, I'm guessing that it's not possible for even an event shiny legendary. That's only a guess, though.
__________________
  #1507    
Old April 15th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Raichupacabra
Villain
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Antelope Valley, CA
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
Raichupacabra: There's a 40% chance of the offspring having the ability if the mother has it. I'm guessing that all of your eggs fall in that 60% of not passing on the ability.

NickofTime: Currently, it is unknown if there's any shiny legendary events planned. Since the shiny sprites can't be found in the games' data, I'm guessing that it's not possible for even an event shiny legendary. That's only a guess, though.
Thanks

And they are found in the data, just not legitimately obtainable.
__________________









Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
  #1508    
Old April 15th, 2011, 05:59 PM
justinlittle18's Avatar
justinlittle18
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hazlehurst, GA USA
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quick question, is Heatran legendary?
__________________

Name: Justin
White FC: 0905-2291-6452
  #1509    
Old April 15th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Raichupacabra
Villain
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Antelope Valley, CA
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinlittle18 View Post
Quick question, is Heatran legendary?
Yes my good firend yes it is
__________________









Currently Playing: Pokemon X | 3DS Friend Code: 4313-1107-3365
(PM me with your Friend Code and tell me if you have added me)
  #1510    
Old April 15th, 2011, 06:39 PM
justinlittle18's Avatar
justinlittle18
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hazlehurst, GA USA
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
What event is Keldeo from?
__________________

Name: Justin
White FC: 0905-2291-6452
  #1511    
Old April 15th, 2011, 06:42 PM
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinlittle18 View Post
What event is Keldeo from?
It's from no event, so far. Nothing has been announced regarding Keldeo and as far as GameFreak is concerned, it doesn't exist yet.
__________________
  #1512    
Old April 16th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Azure Rathalδs's Avatar
Azure Rathalδs
the power within
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Nature: Serious
Alright, I'm having a issue transferring pokemon to the dream world. It says that it is out of dream energy, yet I can access the dream world. :/
__________________
| TuMbLr [X] | NoWpLaYiNg [X] | PoKéSpHeRe [X] |
  #1513    
Old April 16th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Bluerang1's Avatar
Bluerang1
pin pin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hiougi City
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I'm very disappointed in myself. I thought I journeyed every inch of Unova but I guess not. I haven't sen these three: Zweilous, Ferrothorn, Rufflet; in my Unova Dex and I'd like to inquire who the trainers are that have them so I can see them in the Dex. Thanks.
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 1204-0601-9485
Pokémon X
Post on my wall if you add me so I can add you!
  #1514    
Old April 16th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Maninder
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Birmingham
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Maninder Send a message via Yahoo to Maninder Send a message via Skype™ to Maninder
Does anyone know which one gives more Exp. points:
1) Mach Brace
2) Lucky Egg
  #1515    
Old April 16th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Bluerang1's Avatar
Bluerang1
pin pin
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hiougi City
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maninder View Post
Does anyone know which one gives more Exp. points:
1) Mach Brace
2) Lucky Egg
Macho Brace doesn't give any Exp. Points, it just doubles EV given in battle. Lucky Egg does give more Exp. Points though.
__________________
3DS Friend Code: 1204-0601-9485
Pokémon X
Post on my wall if you add me so I can add you!
  #1516    
Old April 16th, 2011, 12:55 AM
Azure Rathalδs's Avatar
Azure Rathalδs
the power within
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maninder View Post
Does anyone know which one gives more Exp. points:
1) Mach Brace
2) Lucky Egg
Lucky egg boosts Exp. Macho Brace boosts EV. It depends if you are EV training or training normally.

Ninjask'd
__________________
| TuMbLr [X] | NoWpLaYiNg [X] | PoKéSpHeRe [X] |

Last edited by Azure Rathalδs; April 18th, 2011 at 01:05 AM.
  #1517    
Old April 16th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Arlen
I heart ROBOT
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Is it against the rules if I use action replay to change the exp to 4x in order to train my Pokemon up to level 100 so I can use them online?
  #1518    
Old April 16th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Clairissa's Avatar
Clairissa
Shining brilliantly!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Kansas, USA
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Clairissa Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Clairissa Send a message via Yahoo to Clairissa Send a message via Skype™ to Clairissa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlen View Post
Is it against the rules if I use action replay to change the exp to 4x in order to train my Pokemon up to level 100 so I can use them online?
I don't see the problem with that personally, it's just shortening the time, not making a pokemon completely from cheats.
If you are asking if you can still use them online, yes, it's just exp and not EVs over the 510 cap.
__________________

Kanto - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
  #1519    
Old April 16th, 2011, 04:37 AM
FangedFreak's Avatar
FangedFreak
Ace Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cambridge/Plymouth, UK
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Is it possible to catch/find any of the original 151 pokémon in White or Black?

Thanks
__________________
3DS FC: 1118-0196-1327
Pokémon White FC: 4470-1297-9356
(pm me if you've added me)
  #1520    
Old April 16th, 2011, 04:40 AM
Perrie ✿'s Avatar
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FangedFreak View Post
Is it possible to catch/find any of the original 151 pokémon in White or Black?

Thanks ^_^
Yes they can be found on the east side of Unova. However not all 151 of them are available.
__________________
in ten years
britney spears
britney... who?

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
  #1521    
Old April 16th, 2011, 05:46 AM
FangedFreak's Avatar
FangedFreak
Ace Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cambridge/Plymouth, UK
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
What does it mean when a pokemon has been "EV trained"??

Thanks
__________________
3DS FC: 1118-0196-1327
Pokémon White FC: 4470-1297-9356
(pm me if you've added me)
  #1522    
Old April 16th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by FangedFreak View Post
What does it mean when a pokemon has been "EV trained"??

Thanks ^_^
Every Pokemon you kill has a certain amount of EVs, or Effort Values, that it gives. These relate to what the Pokemon is good at and how hard it is to defeat. For example, Litwick will give you 1 Special Attack EV when you defeat it. The idea of EV training is only killing Pokemon that give you certain EVs, to maximize that stat to the absolute highest it can go.

There's a limit of 510 EVs on any one Pokemon, and 255 in every stat. 4 EVs are 1 point in that stat, so usually EV training spreads would look like 252/252/4, since those are all divisible by 4. Make sense?
__________________
  #1523    
Old April 16th, 2011, 05:57 AM
PikachuGuy's Avatar
PikachuGuy
THOSE CHU'Z
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Oahu
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quick Question: Victini learns Double Edge at level 65, correct? I was wondering if this is a worthy attack to keep, my Typhlosion in Heart Gold knows this move and it helped out alot with Red. Does anyone think Double Edge would help against the E4 rematch and Champ Alder?
__________________
Black 2 FC: 2667 2474 4965 (5th Gen)
Pokemon Y FC: 0834 1145 0815
My Trade Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=318726
My Trade Review: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=318949
  #1524    
Old April 16th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Perrie ✿'s Avatar
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikachuGuy View Post
Quick Question: Victini learns Double Edge at level 65, correct? I was wondering if this is a worthy attack to keep, my Typhlosion in Heart Gold knows this move and it helped out alot with Red. Does anyone think Double Edge would help against the E4 rematch and Champ Alder?
Correct. Anyway, Double Edge wouldn't be very good IMO. Yes, it has a 120 BP, but recoil damage add's up. Stick to moves like; Fire Blast, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Etc.
__________________
in ten years
britney spears
britney... who?

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
  #1525    
Old April 16th, 2011, 07:18 AM
gee2k8's Avatar
gee2k8
Slicker than your average
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Ok i've been looking on the forums a little bit for a thread listing others players who are after others to add to their friends list to basically improve the progress they make in the the dream world but i have had no luckl. I've put my Friend code below if any wants to add me, lemme know if any of u want to be added so we can help each other out with berry growing as i've just last night entered dream world and want to progress with the dream world points and berry growing asap! Thanks

Black FC: 4684 7630 2392
__________________
Pokemaniac since the beginning!
Pokemon black Friend code: 4684 7630 2392 (send me a pm if u want to be added!)
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.