Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B W Quick Questions

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2011 (06:39 PM).
Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer

Is it possible to get all 3 elemental monkeys without trading?

FC:

Black: 0604 5707 4092

My Youtube Channel

Old April 17th, 2011 (06:42 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by ltsang:
I have a question about the black and white version. The pokemon can really move when battling. I just saw a battle on youtube for black and white version.
The sprites move, yeah.

Quote originally posted by TheMysteryEgg:
Is it possible to get all 3 elemental monkeys without trading?
Yeah, in rustling grass inside Pinwheel Forest all three are found.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 17th, 2011 (06:55 PM).
モードストリート スター

Nature: Adamant
So does anyone have an answer to my question about proxy, connection, Nintendo WFC, etc?

Old April 17th, 2011 (06:58 PM).

y dont i have the munna c-gear skin even tho i have an account on the pokemon global link, when it clearly states that all i have to do to get it is have an account on pokemon gl. send message if you have the answer
Old April 17th, 2011 (08:02 PM).
HONK HONK

Nature: Jolly
So is the GTS down only for me? I tried logging on 5 times and got "Connection Error, Turn off the power" or something like such. I only got in once and when I tried searching, it didn't find anything for 15 minutes son I had to turn it off and restart. Can't even soft reset in either situation so it's also pissing me off...

Old April 17th, 2011 (10:19 PM).
I foresee.... A bright future

Location: Exploring the Ruins of Alph…Unknowns are annoying, I Need Repels!!
Nature: Modest
I am quite sorry if this question has been asked, a lot to read. But how the heck do you get Shaymin in Sky Forme in the dream world? At first I thought you just couldn't but look

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:492Shaymin_Sky_Forme_Dream.png

I mean Shaymin reverts to land as soon as you put it in the PC, and you can't send a pokemon to the Dream world within your party. You can't use the Gracidea on it in your PC, or let it hold it, and I don't see one IN the Dream World, so how is it done?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 18th, 2011 (12:47 AM).
Nyeh?
Gold Tier

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Quote originally posted by Clow:
I am quite sorry if this question has been asked, a lot to read. But how the heck do you get Shaymin in Sky Forme in the dream world? At first I thought you just couldn't but look

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:492Shaymin_Sky_Forme_Dream.png

I mean Shaymin reverts to land as soon as you put it in the PC, and you can't send a pokemon to the Dream world within your party. You can't use the Gracidea on it in your PC, or let it hold it, and I don't see one IN the Dream World, so how is it done?
You don't get Shaymin's Sky Forme in the Dream World. Just like D/P/Pt/HG/SS, you have to use the Gracidea on Shaymin's Land Forme to make it into its Sky Forme. The Gracidea can be obtained from a woman in Lacounsa Town's Pokemon Center, but only if Shaymin is in the team.

Old April 18th, 2011 (01:04 AM).
Super Lurker

Nature: Quiet
How do I get people to move over to my Black City via Entralink? I already managed to connect to a friend's world, but when I get there I'm not sure what else to do or where else to go =/
Old April 18th, 2011 (01:09 AM).
Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)

Quote originally posted by TheUnown:
How do I get people to move over to my Black City via Entralink? I already managed to connect to a friend's world, but when I get there I'm not sure what else to do or where else to go =/
You go to their white forest and then you talk to the people there and they will say they'd prefer a city life and stuff like that and they'll ask you to take them with you, say yes and they will appear in black city when you go back
Old April 18th, 2011 (03:38 AM).
Ace Trainer

Why wont my game connect to my wireless? my C-Gear has full signal, but when i try to get the mystery gift or click "game sync" and attempt to connect to WiFi connection, it comes up with error 51099

Thanks
Old April 18th, 2011 (03:41 AM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by FangedFreak:
Why wont my game connect to my wireless? my C-Gear has full signal, but when i try to get the mystery gift or click "game sync" and attempt to connect to WiFi connection, it comes up with error 51099

Quote:
Error Code: 51099
Unable to use your wireless signal

Likely cause: It appears that the settings entered into the Nintendo DS are not compatible, or the router's broadcast settings should be changed.
It says it occurs if the settings have changed since you last connected. Try erasing the connection and reconnecting. What kind of connection is it?

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 18th, 2011 (06:35 AM).
Look at my glowing eyes......

Nature: Quirky
I'm planning to use Archen on my White team. Looks pretty good, and I wanted to use a new flying-type. Saw its ability, Defeatist. It didn't look very impressive...... Isn't it bad if Archen's stats get halved during battle, especially if it has less then half HP. My competitive battling knowledge isn't impressive, and, I was wondering if Defeatist has any pros in that aspect. Or is it just a dead-end ability?

Please message me and we can chat!
My old account was *Vulpix09*.....lost the password waaah!

I have Diamond, Platinum, Soulsilver and White.
Teams coming soon!
Old April 18th, 2011 (06:37 AM).
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
It's just a dead end ability. Being frail it isn't hard to get below 50%
Old April 18th, 2011 (06:40 AM).

I've used Archen in both of my ingame playthroughs and I can tell you that Defeatist really doesn't matter much. Archeops is 9 times out of 10 going to take out the other pokemon before it gets hit anyway. As for competitively, I've used Archeops in the Battle Subway and it has done pretty decently so just don't give Defeatist too much thought
Old April 18th, 2011 (07:04 AM).
Millefiore Mechanic

Archeops won't have the defenses to survive many hits, so it's best to wreak havoc while the pokemon is still out there above 50% HP. It's simply a monster while the HP is in green.

But Aerodactyl is far more consistent, and faster as well.
Old April 18th, 2011 (08:13 AM).
everything is purple
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by LuckyLux:
I'm planning to use Archen on my White team. Looks pretty good, and I wanted to use a new flying-type. Saw its ability, Defeatist. It didn't look very impressive...... Isn't it bad if Archen's stats get halved during battle, especially if it has less then half HP. My competitive battling knowledge isn't impressive, and, I was wondering if Defeatist has any pros in that aspect. Or is it just a dead-end ability?
I wouldn't recommend it at all for the meta-game. It's way fragile and the occasional ice shard will screw you up. I tried using him before but he couldn't do much since he's not exactly hard to counter when most people pack some sort of ice or electric move.
Old April 18th, 2011 (12:19 PM).
Super Lurker

Quote originally posted by Pikachu-dance!:
You go to their white forest and then you talk to the people there and they will say they'd prefer a city life and stuff like that and they'll ask you to take them with you, say yes and they will appear in black city when you go back
How do I get to their White Forest through the Entralink? That's the part I'm kind of confused on @_@;
Old April 18th, 2011 (12:23 PM).
Ground Type Trainer

Quote originally posted by TheUnown:
How do I get to their White Forest through the Entralink? That's the part I'm kind of confused on @_@;
On the map on the bottom screen, you touch the spot where white forest/black city is and you'll be automatically warped there.
Old April 18th, 2011 (12:37 PM).
Slowbro

I know that this is a rediculous question, but how do I actually get into the Dream World? There are so many methods of communication in Black and White compared to Platinum, the last Pokémon game I played, that I'm really lost in them. ._.

Or is there a post that I should know about explaining this already? ^^;
Old April 18th, 2011 (12:41 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Razor Leaf:
I know that this is a rediculous question, but how do I actually get into the Dream World? There are so many methods of communication in Black and White compared to Platinum, the last Pokémon game I played, that I'm really lost in them. ._.

Or is there a post that I should know about explaining this already? ^^;
You asked in the right place. (:

Before you do anything, in the menu before you even load your save file, you have to go to Game Sync Settings and get a code. You input that code into your Pokemon Trainer Club account online at http://en.pokemon-gl.com/ .

When you're in-game, in the C-Gear, click "Online". The only option is "Game Sync", which will connect you to Wi-Fi and allow you to tuck in one Pokemon from your PC (not from your party). After it says that it's asleep and you hear the snoring sound, you're free to turn your game off. Then you go online, log into your account, and your Pokemon will be tucked in on the account.

When you want to wake it up, first you wake it up from the website through the wake up buttons, then use Game Sync again in the C-Gear to wake it up. Then you use Entralink to get the Pokemon and items you bring back.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 18th, 2011 (12:47 PM).
Mime Jr.

Quote originally posted by Toujours:

You asked in the right place. (:

Before you do anything, in the menu before you even load your save file, you have to go to Game Sync Settings and get a code. You input that code into your Pokemon Trainer Club account online at http://en.pokemon-gl.com/ .

When you're in-game, in the C-Gear, click "Online". The only option is "Game Sync", which will connect you to Wi-Fi and allow you to tuck in one Pokemon from your PC (not from your party). After it says that it's asleep and you hear the snoring sound, you're free to turn your game off. Then you go online, log into your account, and your Pokemon will be tucked in on the account.

When you want to wake it up, first you wake it up from the website through the wake up buttons, then use Game Sync again in the C-Gear to wake it up. Then you use Entralink to get the Pokemon and items you bring back.
Thank you for the detailed description, Toujours! ^^;

Although I'm a little confused about your last part. What exactly is the Entralink? Is it available before you complete the game? I don't want to end up with a Pokémon stuck in the Dream World. :x
Old April 18th, 2011 (12:51 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Razor Leaf:

Thank you for the detailed description, Toujours! ^^;

Although I'm a little confused about your last part. What exactly is the Entralink? Is it available before you complete the game? I don't want to end up with a Pokémon stuck in the Dream World. :x
Oh no, Game Sync brings your own Pokemon back. Entralink is just another C-Gear option in...either IR or Wireless, I honestly can't remember which xD; That will get you Pokemon that you've befriended in the Dream World, by going into the forest there, and it houses a person that will give you your items when you get back if you sent any back with you. Entralink is the same option you use when you want to visit another person's world.

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 18th, 2011 (02:21 PM).
Ace Trainer

I accidentally stopped my Lillipup from evolving.. is there any way i can get it to evolve again?
Thanks
Old April 18th, 2011 (02:22 PM).
Wanderer
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
Just level it up again and the process will reoccur.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old April 18th, 2011 (04:10 PM).
The Eevee-Loution Master

Location: USA GMT-5 so keep that in mind when trading with me
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rstevenson1976 Send a message via Yahoo to rstevenson1976
Do pretty wings really do anything?
oh my god! my account still exists in this kiddie pool? guess what! these mods you are all bowing down to? they're all kids themselves! I swear it's like a real adult working at burger world and bowing down to the acne faced dweeb that is doing his high school homework in his little office while yelling at you to clean out the grease trap! it's just a freaking game!!!! eventually you will all grow out of it!!! see you in the real world. I'm out!!!
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links