Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page BlackWhite The Unova Travel Journal

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2011 (08:43 PM).
The Keyblader of The Future

"Man, those Plasma guys just don't know when to quit." Natsu stated as he had just saved the Day Care Owner from getting Pokemugged by the infamous Team Plasma, that had been terrorizing people left and right stealing their Pokemon. Natsu had just entered Nimbasa City as the Day Care Owner thanked him and carried about his business leaving the city. Before taking a few steps into Nimbasa a voice was heard from behind him.

"NATSU! HEY!!" the feminine echo was heard. Natsu had turned around to see it was Bianca, who had just entered Nimbasa the same time he did with a giant smile and her usual eccentricity.

"Hey Bibi. What a coincidence, us two getting into town at the same time." Natsu waved to his second childhood friend. Natsu explained to Bianca how he and Cheren had just bumped into the Professor and she gave them Ultra Balls for a cool gift. Bianca replied with how she had just strolled by and saw Professor Juniper headed in the opposite direction and that she had gotten an Ultra Ball as well.

"So, Natsu, what are you going to do first since your in Nimbasa City?" Bianca asked Natsu. Cupping his chin and looking up into the evening sky, Natsu shrugged and sighed. "Maybe I'll just challenge the gym leader, aren't you going to do the same?".

Bianca shook her head and laughed. "You do know that they have Pokemon Musicals here in Nimbasa right?" She mentioned to Natsu. The boy blankly looked at her as she mentioned the thought of Pokemon and Musicals together.

"Pokemon Musicals? Hmmm....not my thing." Natsu scratched the back of his hat in response to the event.

"Oh well. I was hoping that I could catch it with either you or Cheren. Since Cheren's behind near the construction site and such, I thought maybe we could go check it out." Bianca told Natsu. The evening breeze sent chills down Natsu's spine. The chattering of his teeth were heard as the duo walked around the town and eventually stopped in the middle of the Pokemon Center. Bianca sighed as she entered the Center.

"I'm gonna buy a few things Natsu, be right back. Wait here" Biance excused herself. Natsu leaned on the wall of the Pokemon Center building. In his sight he saw a giant building that was labeled 'Battle Institute'.

"Let's see here...Battle Institute...or Pokemon Musical?" Natsu dabbled to himself. The male then took at two Pokeballs. Out of their Pokeballs were Tekken and Mint. They smiled at Natsu as they took in the wonderful surroundings of the city. Natsu kneeled down infront of his buddies.

"Okay guys, I need your help. So tell me, which one should I go to...The Battle Institute? Or the Pokemon Musical?" Natsu asked the two. Naturally, Mint pointed to the left where the Pokemon Musical was at. Tekken on the other hand, wavered to the right, the direction of the Battle Institute. Tekken and Mint then argued with each other on the matter. Tekken shouted at Mint. Mint responded with a slap to the Scrafty's head. Tekken then cracked his knuckles as Mint turned to the opposite direction. Natsu chuckled as his Pokemon had disagreed on tonight's activity. Of course Natsu should have know that when it came to lifestyle and personality, Scrafty's and Petilil's don't mix.

Natsu then returned the two to their respective Pokeballs. At that moment, Bianca walked out of the Pokemon Center.

"Okay! I've got everything I need. So where are you headed to Natsu?" Bianca inquired.

Current Party
VOLCAN Lv22 (Male Pignite)
TEKKEN Lv22 (Male Scrafty)
AQUEEN Lv20 (Female Panpour)
MINT Lv20 (Female Petilil)
RABU Lv22 (Male Woobat)
Old March 10th, 2011 (09:38 PM).

Nature: Hardy
Not rushing through White Version, just going along and smelling the roses.

Still training for the Striaton Gym.

Patrat level 14
Lillipup level 14
Tepig level 12
Purrloin level 7
Old March 10th, 2011 (09:40 PM).

Nature: Jolly
So I started my journey with Oshawott because I LOVE DEWOTT!!!

My name is Terra White and my goal is to help Oshawott become the gr8est warrior in the unova region or that would have been my goal if my rom hadn't crashed..... twice so i quit.

1st time Oshawott lvl 12

2nd time Oshawott lvl 8
, Manetric (585), Braviary (43), Green Goblin (33)
Old March 10th, 2011 (09:48 PM).
Fictionally Destructive

Nature: Relaxed
So far I have 5 badges, and recently added Cubchoo to my collection. Took me 2 hours to find him twice. First time.....well........lets just say that a critical hit ended it in one shot.

I have about 23 hours logged, and my team consists of:

Emboar lvl 45
Krokorok lvl 45
Ferrothorn lvl 45
Galvantula lvl 45
Swoobat lvl 45
Seismitoad lvl 45

I tend to train each Pokemon by 5 after each Gym, but given the level of some gyms, other accomodations were made.

Emboar seems to have fit in far better than I had hoped, while Seismitoad leaves much to be desired. I am going to swap Seismitoad out for a Carracosta to see if that works any better.

I originally ran Unfezant instead of Swoobat, but the movepool was far too limited for my needs, and Swoobat seemed to cover what I missed. However, since the gyms are all type-based gyms, I find that just 2 Pokemon on my team are more than enough to make it through the gym with no difficulty.

Mikiebear
FC: Unknown ATM
Friend Safari Type: Unknown
Pokemon: Unknown
PM if you add me so I can add you. Always looking for friends.
Old March 10th, 2011 (10:04 PM).
Mauling with Ursaring

Wednesday night I stayed up until 1:30 in the morning in order to beat the game. Mind you I had to wake up at 5:30 so I could make it to my classes that morning. But I do not regret it!!

I've transferred just about everything over to Black from SoulSilver. I'm currently in the process of purchasing all of the Power items so I can begin EV training! I'm so excited! And I only have the Power Weight left, since I spent the majority of yesterday going through the Battle Subway. The only unfortunate thing is that with the lack of decent hold items, I'm progressing slightly slower than desired. Oh, how much faster it would have been completed if I had just one Focus Sash. But alas, I'm stuck with a Helmet. Oh well, I just have to get to work on getting the good hold items in time for Colossalcon~!

Friend Safari and DW Pokemon - A Gen VI Trade Thread

3DS Friend Code:
3754 7177 6489
Brittany
Old March 10th, 2011 (10:14 PM).

Spoiler:
Quote originally posted by Quicksand.:
After a couple days of training my team and running around the south-east side of Unova, ive come to you all with another update. :D

Notable Events:

-After running around Route Three, I ran into my first Aiduno. :D It felt good to finally murder one of those pink creatures ive heard so much about. >:)
-Caught a Tympole.
-Running around in the area right before Pinwheel Forest, I almost died in a wild double battle. D:
-It was then that I realized I had a major weakness to fighting type moves. :/
-During the battle with N before the gym battle, my Snivy evolved. :D
-Obtained second badge. :)
-Traveled all the way back to Nuvema Town to search for hidden items using the Dowsing Machine.
-Caught a Venipede in Pinwheel Forest.
- Purrloin Evolved. :D
-WTF. There are cars? :O
-Whhyyyyy is this bridge soooo loooonnnggggggg.

Current Team:

| lv 20 | Overgrow
Growth | Leech Seed | Tackle | Leaf Tornado
For some reason he wasn’t hitting as hard as I liked, but since his evolution, hes doing just fine. Hes holding the Miracle Seed I obtained from some girl in Nacrene City.

| lv 19 | Run Away
Leer | Hypnosis | Crunch | Tackle
I know Tackle gets STAB, but I cant tell whether it or Crunch does more. He evolves super soon. Too bad he has a sucky ability.

| lv 20 | Limber
Assist | Sand-Attack | Fury Swipes | Thief
As a Purrloin, I was really thinking about dropping her from my team. Even with STAB Thief, she barely did any damage. But recently, shes had lots of luck with Assist, getting moves such as Crunch, Round, and Roost. I havnt tested her out as a Liepard yet, but her stats look really good compared to my other team members.

| lv 19 | Super Luck
Roost | Work Up | Quick Attack | Air Cutter
Air Cutter plus Super Luck equals win. And if for some reason he does get low on HP, Roost takes care of the job.

| lv 19 | Swift Swim
Supersonic | Bubblebeam | Mud Shot | Round
This guy is my main Special Attacker. Plus, he isnt weak to Fighting, which like half my team is. Too bad he has a not-so-good ability.

| lv 19 | Swarm
Protect | Screech | Poison Tail | Pursuit
The newest member of my team. I havnt tried out Poison Tail yet, but im hoping its much better than the weak Poison Sting he was using before. I don’t use Protect, and rarely do I use Pursuit. Contemplating whether I should exchange it for Rock Smash.

Update number three. While traveling through the Desert and battling trainers, i came to realize that many of my Pokemon have horrendous natures. Oh well. lol. Im gonna write about the team i had when i beat Elesa (<3), not the team im currently leveling up. Route Five, here i come. :D

Notable Events:

-Skyarrow Bridge is so annoying. i had to run across that thing so many times. i dont even know why. >:/
-AWW. Nurse Joy wished me a happy birthday. <3
-I went through all of that just for a dumb berry!? :O stupid clown. >.>
-Pidove evolved. :D
-Venipede evolved. :DD
-Burghs sprite is a little too flamboyant. lol.
-Obtained third badge. :)
-Caught a Dwebble. <3
-That hiker in the Desert Resort with the Tranquill was hard. >:/
-Tympole finally evolved.
-After much frustration, caught a Sigilyph. :DD (I wasted so many balls on that thing. :x It doesnt even have a good nature.)
-Caught a Yamask.
-Caught a Gothita. Not sure if i really want to train it. lol.
-Captured a Trubbish. :DDD <33333
-LOL @ random hermit lady in the forest.
-During Ns battle, his Sigilyph knocked out half of my team. :O
-In the Nimbasa gym, the Emolgas use Double Team hax. :/
-ELESA IS BEAUTIFUL. No wonder shes a model. <33
-Got the fourth badge. ;)

Current Team:

| lv 25 | Moxie
Assurance | Bite | Sand Tomb | Mud-Slap
Mud-Slap is sort of a helpful attack, while Assurance and Sand Tomb could be better. Seening Moxie everytime after she kills an enemy gets annoying after a while.

| lv 26 | Sturdy
Sand-Attack | Bug Bite | Faint Attack | Smack Down
Smack Down has such a cool animation. lol. I love this guy. Hes so cute. I searched forever for him in the outer part of the Desert Resort.

| lv 25 | Overgrow
Growth | Leech Seed | Tackle | Leaf Tornado
Leech Seed and Big Root were definately made for eachother. lol.

| lv 25 | Swift Swim
Aqua Ring | Supersonic | BubbleBeam | Mud Shot
Hes one of my strongest. Not much else to say.

| lv 24 | Illuminate
Confuse Ray | Hypnosis | Crunch | Super Fang
Lots of people give him a bad rep, but hes much better than youd think. ;) Illuminate is such an annoying ability. I cant be bothered to have him lead anymore. lol.

| lv 21 | Stench
Toxic Spikes | DoubleSlap | Acid Spray | Sludge
I havnt used much of this guy. I had him holding the Exp. Share in the Nimbasa gym. Hes so cute. DGAF WHAT YOU SAY. HES ADORABLE.
Old March 11th, 2011 (12:02 AM). Edited March 11th, 2011 by King Gumball.
Haven't been here for ages...
Silver Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to King Gumball
Okay I got mine today finally<3

Entry 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Picked Snivy
-Snivy was female
-Named Snivy "Medusa"
-Beat Bianca and Cheren
-Traveled to Accumula Town
-Traveled To Striaton City
-Beat Bianca and Cheren
-Got Panpour

-Beat the gym pretty easily
-Ditched Panpour in the PC

Old March 11th, 2011 (02:49 AM).
Follow your dream to the end ~

Nature: Hasty
I woke up the next morning ready to take on anything. However, as I stepped into the segway to route ten, the clerk stopped me and started raving about a huge thunderstorm on route seven. Intrigued, I released Fawke and he flew me over, and indeed the thunderstorm was intense. I was getting soaked through, when an old lady invited me into her house, where she let me get dry and offered me some delicious soup.

Old Lady Soup explained that the storms of Unova were often caused by a Pokémon called Thundurus, who flew around the entire region. She also said that Thundurus would probably be too strong to battle, so I should stay out of the long grass.

As I left the house, however, I saw a giant shape plummet down from the sky and land before me. It was the very same Pokémon, Thundurus! He seemed to increase the rainfall, and then disappeared. I tried searching for him, but I couldn't find him again, and anyway, I had to make my way to the League.

As I began my trek to the league, who should show up but Cheren? Him and Bianca had come to make sure I knew what I might be facing when I went to challenge N, and Cheren immediately began to battle. His Pokémon were really strong and it was a struggle, but I beat him in the end. I thanked him because he had shown me how much stronger we would have to get to even have a chance, and Bianca gave me a handful of Max Revives to help me on my way. Both of them wanted me to succeed, because they had grown so much because of Pokémon - and so had I - and if N separated us from our friends, it will all have been for nothing.

With hope in my heart, I continued onwards to Victory Road.

Spoiler:
Meh. Not much to say. I'm training up for the league, since the elite 4 are nearly level 50 and my team's only just reached level 40.

Also, WTF is Thundurus supposed to be? It's so ugly. I don't even want it. D:

Key Moments:
Thundurus
Beating Cheren

Ciao for now

"You want to look up at the sky and always see the stars." ~ Things You Remember
~~
~~
Old March 11th, 2011 (03:24 AM).
The little... Daleks

Nature: Quiet
Just defeated Brycen and obtained the 7th badge, I recently caught an Axew and finished training it up this morning (it has evolved into Fraxure), I've just entered Dragonspiral tower.

My Team;

Samurott Lv41
Stoutland Lv40
Excadrill Lv41
Sawk Lv42
Archeops Lv41
Fraxure Lv39

my team's levels have been boosted slightly as I finally decided to use the Rare Candies I've collected so far, I had 6 of them so I used 1 rare candy on each pokemon in my team.

John Hurt:What I did, I did without choice

11th Doctor: I know

John Hurt: in the name of peace and sanity

11th Doctor: But not in the name of the Doctor

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old March 11th, 2011 (08:45 AM).
Working on Pokemon White...

Nature: Brave
Update

Although I met Cilan the Gym Leader of Striaton City outside of the gym, I found myself facing his, more of a hot head brother Chili and his Pansear. I fought it easily enough with both Smuggy sorting out his Lillipup with a combination of both Growth and Vine Whip and Paddle, she completely took out Chili's Pansear with two Water Gun attacks. With Chili admitting defeat I recieved the Trio Badge and a brand new TM "Work Up" which I taught to Paddle before leaving the gym to find a rather strange 'Professor Like' woman. Her name was Fennel and she wanted to give me another move this time an HM01! "Cut".
Having taught Scratch Cut I collected the two items back on Route. 2 then went on to the Dreamyard, meeting up with Bianca on the way we saw two members of Team Plasma surrounding a little pink Pokemon. That Pokemon turned out to be a Munna and they wanted Munna's dream mist even as fas as them to go and kick the poor Pokemon, but then Ghetsis of Team Plasma appeared, and again then once more which obviously freaked them out because the bolted there and then. Ghetsis turned out to be a dream made into reality by a hidden Musharna to help the Munna, just then Fennel shown up to take an item off the ground which I thought was for me and ran off.. Before heading back to Striaton City to confront Fennel, I caught myself a Munna and I named him Sync. It turned out Fennel was grateful for me defeating Team Plasma and she gave me the C-Gear! her younger sister gave me the Pal Pad.

Now leaving Striaton City for the next city over, Nacrene City I decided to leave my Pupps (Lillipup), Scout (Patrat), Scratch (Purrloin) and Sync with Professor Juniper, I'm sure she will look after them for me. Now on Route. 3 I was stopped by Cheren who wanted yet again another battle so I accepted even though I didn't have a choice and again beat both Tepig and Purrloin with Smuggy and Paddle. After his defeat Bianca came running saying Team Plasma had stolen the little girl's Pokemon whom she was with so Cheren bolted after them and I followed catching Bolts, a female Blitzle on the way to Wellspring Cave, where Cheren and I engaged in our first two on two Pokemon battle with Paddle taking them out. Whilst in Wellspring Cave I caught both Taboow (Woobat) and Roxy (Roggenrola). Back on Route.3 after leaving the cave I was thanked by both Bianca and the little girl and recieved some Heal Balls for my trouble, after heading south towards Nacrene City I found a female Pidove just asking to be caught so I looked through my bag and just launched my Great Ball at her, I gave her the nick name "Pigwidgeon".

Entering Nacrene City for the first time Cheren takes me to the Pokemon Center, even though I didn't want to heal up just yet, I ran around collecting all the hidden items within the City and ran into that N character from Accumula Town. N wanted another battle even though I had not healed up at the Poke Center my Smuggy was able to defeat him now having learned Leaf Tornado. I decided to go inside the museum seeing as it was free and I met Hawes the museum assistant who after a quick tour around shared that he was infact Lenora the Nacrene City Gym Leader's wife... Just after i ran back to heal my team and do some training back on Route.3 for my second gym badge.

- Current Party -
Smuggy Lv.16 (♂)
Paddle Lv.16 (♀)
Bolts Lv.8 (♀)
Taboow Lv.11 (♂)
Roxy Lv.10 (♀)
Pigwidgeon Lv.8 (♀)
Old March 11th, 2011 (11:05 AM).
The little... Daleks

I defeated Drayden earlier and obtained my final badge, I'm just making my way through Victory Road, I'm taking a break in a minute as I'm going out.

My Team;

Samurott Lv47
Stoutland Lv46
Excadrill Lv46
Sawk Lv46
Archeops Lv47
Fraxure Lv45

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old March 11th, 2011 (11:45 AM).
. . .
Silver Tier

Just beat Clay (gym #5) and am off to do some hardcore training before arriving in the next town~
Old March 11th, 2011 (01:22 PM). Edited March 11th, 2011 by King Gumball.
Haven't been here for ages...
Silver Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to King Gumball
Entry 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Helped Fennel
-Couldn't resist catching a cute Munna
-Named Munna "Petunia" be cause it is all flowery
- Proceeded to Nacrene City
-Munna was surprisingly strong, kept for team.
- Trained my Snivy and Munna
-Snivy evolved into Servine
- Owned Lenora on the first go. Munna beat Haaderia and Servine beat Wathog.
-Was wondering why everyone thought she was so hard
-Chased after Plasma
-Caught a Petlil
-Named Petlil "Lily"
-Beat Cheren and Bianca everytime I versed them.
Medusa. Lv 20. Leaf Tornado, Tackle, Vine Whip, Leech Seed
Petunia. Lv 17. Psybeam, Psy Wave, Moonlight, Yawn
Lily. Lv 15. Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Growth, Sleep Powder.

-kg

Old March 11th, 2011 (01:56 PM).
pokemon master

Nature: Hardy
evolved tirtouga
beat 7th gym and dragon spiral tower
went through relic castle (me thinks volcarona is alders)
got the Dark stone!
on route 8 and beat Bianca
on route 9
now in opelucid city.

my team
Litwick Lv37
Ferroseed Lv38
Victini Lv39
Carracosta Lv39
Serperior Lv39
KrokorokLv39

I'M BACK IN
Old March 11th, 2011 (02:53 PM).

Update

Instead of going back to Route. 3 to train my Pokemon, I went the Pinwheel Forest Outer Area and trained both my Smuggy and Paddle, Smuggy finally evolved into a Servine.. Awesome!
I caught myself a Tympole "Splash", then a Timburr "Stick". I am not planning on using either of these girls in my team though. Once I started to realise I wasn't gaining much experience from the wild encounters I visited Nacrene Pokemon Gym and defeated the trainers within it, realising I still wasn't strong enough to take on Lenora I went back to Pinwheel forest for some really boring training, capturing a wild Throh whom I gave the nick name "Judo" simply because he is the Judo Pokemon.

After healing up at the Poke Center I got lazy and decided to connect with my Japanese Pokemon White and transfer over my team.. :/ So I spent like an hour running around Nacrene City hatching all four eggs so the Pokemon could join my team, their nick names are just random because I didn't have time to think of them seeing as I would have caught them later within the game. Now I'm just going to train all four new members of my team up to the same level as both Smuggy and Paddle to even them off before finally taking on and hopefully defeating the Nacrene City Gym Leader Lenora.

- My team so far -
Smuggy the Servine Lv.20 (♂)
Paddle the Panpour Lv.20 (♀)
Aero the Rufflet Lv.1 (♂)
Reckless the Axew Lv.1 (♂)
Scorch the Litwick Lv.1 (♀)
Sparksy the Emolga Lv.1 (♀)
Old March 11th, 2011 (02:57 PM). Edited March 11th, 2011 by Zerrah..
Mauling with Ursaring

First member of my competitive team complete~! I give to you:

Mienshao
-Adamant
-Regenerator
-X/31/X/X/X/31
-4HP/252Atk/252Spe
-Fake Out
-U-Turn
-Hi Jump Kick
-Detect (Will be Stone Edge once I find the TM) EDIT: Stone Edge

Now I just have to think of a cool nickname for her....

Friend Safari and DW Pokemon - A Gen VI Trade Thread

3DS Friend Code:
3754 7177 6489
Brittany
Old March 11th, 2011 (05:03 PM).
Don't tread on me.

Nature: Quirky
Okay, so I recently beat Elesa. Strangely, the hardest part of battling her was her Emolga. Anyhow, I'm currently in Clay's gym after dumping my Audino, Bobby, in the PC. I figured that Garrett fills his role pretty well (or at least will when fully evolved).

Now I just can't wait to catch some more cool Pokes! I really want to catch Mienfoo and Vullaby, but I don't want to trade to get them, as this is my first playthrough. :D

Adam (Level 30 - Modest male)

Eddie (Level 29 - Hasty male)

Garrett (Level 31 - Modest male)
Old March 11th, 2011 (05:27 PM).
Clain
Platinum Tier

Nature: Quirky
Just felt like boasting I randomly managed to obtain a shiny Litwick It's pretty and I named it Erica. XD
Old March 11th, 2011 (05:31 PM). Edited March 11th, 2011 by AntiZero.
Remember?

Nature: Timid
Ok, so I'm just about to take on the Pokemon League!

All Pokemon at least Lvl. 48, 23 Hyper Potions, 11 Full Restores, 15 Revives, 10 Full Heals, several X Attacks, Defends, Speeds, Specials, and Sp. Defs.

Gigalith Lvl. 48
Samurott Lvl. 49
Stoutland Lvl. 48
Sigilyph Lvl. 49
Conkeldurr Lvl. 48
Haxorus Lv. 49

EDIT: ...
31 hours put into the game, and I finally beat the Elite Four, N, and Ghetsis...
I am extremely proud of my team. Not once did I trade out one Pokemon for another. They were all incredibly strong.
This is the most fun I've had with a Pokemon game yet. I'm glad to have played it, all the way up to THE END.

So here's my final team.

Zekrom Lv. 50
-DragonBreath
-Slash
-Zen Headbutt
-Fusion Bolt

Haxorus Lv. 50
-Strength
-Shadow Claw
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Claw

Samurott Lv. 50
-False Swipe
-Scald
-Aqua Tail
-Surf

Sigilyph Lvl. 50
-Air Slash
-Fly
-Air Cutter
-Psychic

Stoutland Lvl. 50
-Surf
-Retaliate
-Take Down
-Crunch

Conkeldurr Lvl. 52
-Chip Away
-Stone Edge
-Brick Break
-Hammer Arm

Conkeldurr and Zekrom pretty much wiped out N and Ghetsis for me.
MAIN STORY: COMPLETE!
Old March 11th, 2011 (08:14 PM).
Remember NovEnder

I had some time to play today, and I did nothing of any real importance. Mostly what I did was run around with the Dowsing Machine, looking for any items. Along the way, I trained Aquila (who will possibly be renamed "Pavarotti"). And also mostly looked for TM94, because no guide I looked at had very clear directions how to get it. But I got it!

What important things I did do was defeat Team Plasma in Castelia City. And...that's it. Tomorrow I'll battle at the Gym. From all the grinding I did today, I hope I can win.

And yes, I am taking my time with this game. Have five hours of playtime, and this is all I've done.

Team:
Angel the Sandile - level 23
Valentine the Woobat - level 23 - Amulet Coin
Aquila the Pidove - level 15 - EXP. Share
Ender the Servine - level 23
Pansear the Cut user - level 10
Andrew the Dewott - level 23
Old March 12th, 2011 (12:10 AM).
Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!

It just me or is Victory Road one giant ant-hill, inside AND out?
Old March 12th, 2011 (02:17 AM). Edited March 12th, 2011 by The Fourteenth Doctor.
The little... Daleks

I managed to defeat the Elite 4 last night, it was easier this time around, I defeated them on the first try,

Although one thing did surprise me...

Spoiler:
You don't battle the Champion as he had been defeated by N

I've just entered N's Castle.

My Team;

Samurott Lv48
Stoutland Lv48
Excadrill L47 (currently in PC)
Sawk Lv47
Archeops Lv47
Haxorus Lv48

Update: Just defeated N and Ghetis, just waiting for the credits to finish now lol.

My team is the same as before (2 or 3 pokemon have gained a level or two

Old March 12th, 2011 (05:23 AM).

I just started my adventure with an awesome Oshawott. It is Docile and its name is Aqua. I am getting ready to catch my first Pokemon.
I caught a Lilipup and a Patrat and a Purrloin. I battled N and kicked his but. I did some training on route 2 before I went to Striaton City. I got my Pansear, he is Adamant and he is really strong. I named him Pyro. I battled Cheren again and beat him. I then went to the Striaton Gym and met Cilan,Chili and Cress and I battled Cilan. I beat him using my Pansear against his Pansage. Later I will do some more training on my way to the next town.
Old March 12th, 2011 (06:28 AM).

Update

So I finally did some training with the new members of my team which took a few hours of boredom, but it was all worth it as I went on to challenge Lenora.
I sent out my Paddle who used Scald followed by a Bite attack knocking out her Herdier, I then switched to Reckless who used Dual Chop and scored a Critical hit on Lenora's Watchog. Now the Basic Badge was mine I could finally move onwards within the game, Lenora gave me the TM "Retaliate" just as Hawes, her husband came running in shouting about thieves in the museum. I followed to find Team Plasma stealing a Dragon Skull, to me what looked like a Dragonite but whatever..

After leaving the museum I met Burgh of Castelia City, then shortly after Bianca and Cheren arrived. Lenora being the leader she is split us into three groups to get the Dragon Skull back. I teamed up with Burgh on this one running into Pinwheel Forest I fought some Team Plasma grunts giving my team some experience for the next gym.
Before getting the Dragon Skull back and Lenora thanking me with a Moon Stone which I used to evolve my Sync (Munna), I caught myself a wild Petilil whom I nick named Lily.
Leaving Pinwheel Forest for Castelia City I had to walk, in my case run over Skyarrow Bridge which was awesome to see. Upon arriving in Castelia City I got myself a Water Stone which I used on Paddle, now she is a newly evolved Simipour. After her evolution is explored Castelia's docks and found the boat to take me to the Libery Garden where I can encounter Victini, which I will be doing once I've beaten Burgh.
I explored around Castelia City defeating the three dancers who each have one of the elemental monkey Pokemon then decided to take on the battle company earning myself an Exp. Share (that many trainers in a city rather than a route/cave is awesome). I am heading towards Burgh the Castelia City Gym Leader for my third badge, the Insect Badge.

- My team -
Smuggy (♂) Lv.25 ~ Miracle Seed.
Paddle (♀) Lv.25 ~ Mystic Water.
Scorch (♀) Lv.25 ~ Charcoal.
Reckless (♂) Lv.25 ~ Dragon Fang.
Aero (♂) Lv.25 ~ Sharp Beak.
Sparksy (♀) Lv.25 ~ Magnet.
Old March 12th, 2011 (07:58 AM).
Do as the Snamor do.

Caught Volcarona a good number of days ago and then took a break. Now i'm off to get Kyurem.

My current team:

Simipour (M) Lv 59
Unfezant (M) Lv 58
Haxorus (F) Lv 60
Zoroark (F) Lv 60
Emboar (M) Lv 60
Watchdog (M) Lv 27
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)