The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:28 AM
SuperSaiyanII
Cool Story Bro!!

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Pokemon White, Update 3
So I got a Zorua from the GTS but due to the fact that I think it was hacked I decided not to use it..oh well

Lost the will to train Petilil so I boxed it for the time being
Went up to Route 4 to get myself a temporary Darumaka to help me with Burgh
Caught a Scraggy and a Sandile to help fill my Pokedex up
Helped Burgh take out Team Plasma again and went to his gym to challenge him
Thanks to my temporary teammate Darumaka, I swept Burgh and got the Insect Badge
Dropped off Darumaka in the PC and went to the Route 4 gate to face Bianca
Defeated Bianca again and Cheren right after
Cleared all the trainers on Route 4 and the Desert Resort and went to Nimbasa City
Beat N again and went to Route 5 to train my Pokemon before battling Elesa
Won against Elesa with only Drilbur's Rock Slide and Dig attacks
Got the Bolt Badge
Made it to Driftveil City only to have to deal with Team Plasma again
Drilbur evolves into Excadrill
After taking care of them I traded over a shiny Shelmet I found in Black yesterday
Shelmet joins the team and evolves into Accelgor
Dewott evolves into Samurott
Beat Clay and earned the Quake Badge
Got the Lucky Egg and started training my Pokemon to ridiculously high levels
Arrived in Mistralton City and went to the Celestial Tower where I found my next team member Litwick
Grinded Litwick and Accelgor up a bit and right now I'm still trying to get them caught up with Samurott & Excadrill

Samurott Lv.43
Excadrill Lv.42
Accelgor Lv.39
Litwick Lv.40
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:42 PM
Scraggiland
Pokémon Trainer Mike ★

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Scraggiland
After realising I have been getting a single badge each day and the time was 23:04 I rushed to switch on my DS and get a fifth badge before midnight.

I left Nimbasa City only to battle with Cheren, Nitro and Aero beat his Pokémon with ease.
I then engaged in a double battle with two children, they both owned a Herdier. My Nitro's Brick Break pretty much won me the match.
After I met Alder, Unova's Champion, I battled the trainers on Route 5 for some experience points.
Elesa lowered the Driftveil Drawbridge for Cheren and myself, which after crossing I found it's nickname to be the Charizard Bridge.
I met Clay and he warned us about team plasma grunts in the area, so I set off to the Cold Storage to catch them and a new member of my team.
This little guy was a Timid Vanillite which I nicknamed Scoop. I managed to defeat Team Plasma using only Nitro and Aero, which enabled Aero to evolve into an Unfezant. With only twenty minutes to midnight and with my Drizzle and Cloud falling behind on levels I ran to the gym.
Drizzle completely dominated the gym trainers using Scald, then came Clay.
He started out with his Krokorok and I, my Drizzle. Scald took it out in one and he was about to send in Palpitoad so I switched into Cloud for a one time Giga Drain.
Once Excadrill was up I was thinking of using Nitro's newly learned Heat Crash, but realised Bulldoze would KO me.
I kept Cloud in play and just spammed some Energy Ball's with her taking the Rock Slide's like a beast and claimed the Quake Badge. I then healed up at the Pokémon Center and gave my Scoop some light training.
TEAM BLACK

Nitro Lv.32 | Aero Lv.32 | Drizzle Lv.32 | Cloud Lv.31 | Scoop Lv.26
Old May 24th, 2011, 10:58 AM
D0N3GAN
Working on Pokemon White...

Nature: Brave
Just wondering around Unova catching every pokemon possible and making sure I have battled all the trainers, nothing new really.
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Scraggiland
Pokémon Trainer Mike ★

Upon leaving Driftveil City with my new shiny badge I was challenged by Bianca.
After her loss she started going on about becoming stronger.. quit dreaming love it isn't going to happen
After catching Scoop on level 22 and raising him to 25, and I like to have my team balanced I decided to use him on the next route with all the Deerling and Karrablast.
Finally reached Chargestone Cave and was presented with a TM from Clay for my victory, TM Bulldoze.
I entered the cave, and by far it is my favourite of any
Met with N, Professor Juniper and Bianca and two of the Shadow Triad.
Found the Pokémon within the cave for the Pokédex even though I didn't catch them.. I'll do that once finished.
Finally made it to the exit and defeated N once again, and met Cedric Juniper after he updated my Pokédex and Skyla the Mistralton City gym leader.
Headed North towards Celestial Tower battling the trainers there and my Nitro finally evolved into Emboar!! :D
Used Scoop's Ice Beam to defeat all the bird owners inside the gym, and came face to face with Skyla herself.
Was a longer battle than Clay's but was as easy and after it my Drizzle evolved into a funny looking Seismitoad as my Scoop evolved into Vanillish.
I got my sixth badge, the Jet Badge and the TM Acrobatics.
I then found the TM Aerial Ace on the Runway and saved at the Pokémon Center then saved.
Overall today was a result
EDIT I headed up towards Twist Mountain and battle with Cheren, he doesn't understand why he continues to lose..
Alder gave me HM03 Surf so I went back to Mistralton Cave, came face to face with Cobalion and ran away scared incase he might eat me
I caught myself a level 30 male Axew and couldn't think of a single nickname so it quickly hit in Draco.
Spent most of the time leveling him up as the rest of my team were at fourty.
Made my way through Twist Mountain and the Iccurus Gym. Finally reached Brycen and won.
He sent out his Vanillish as did I, two Flash Cannon's after taking one Mirror Shot it was defeated.
I accidently pressed NO when choosing to switch once his Beartic was coming at me, but I used Flash Cannon twice after a single Slash for another win.
So I decided to keep Scoop in to see if my ice cone could defeat Brycen all on his own and he did...
Cryogonal had maybe a quarter health after a single Flash Cannon and my Scoop had near to full without healing, and he hit me with Aurora Beam >.<
Scoop won me my seventh badge, the Freeze Badge and the TM Frost Breath.
My Draco finally evolved into one of my favourite fifth gen Pokémon.. Fraxure :D
I saved the game in the Pokémon Center.
TEAM BLACK

Nitro Lv.41 | Aero Lv.40 | Drizzle Lv.41 | Cloud Lv.40 | Scoop Lv.41 ♂ | Draco Lv.41

Last edited by Scraggiland; May 25th, 2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old May 27th, 2011, 02:57 AM
ltsang
Advanced Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
* Got 4th and 5th badge.
* End up in a cave called Chargestone
*Fighting team plasma
* my pokemon are:

*Samurott level 37 (alive and well)
-move sets are: Revenge, slash, grass knot and water pulse.
*Herdier level 28 (allive and well)
- take down, work up, thunderbolt and crunch.
*Thorn level 33 (FNT atm)
-move sets are: poison jab, Body slam, stone edge, storm throw.
* Unfezant level 34 (alive and well)
-Move sets are: air cutter, roost, fly and quick attack.
*Krokorok level 31(FNT atm)
-Move sets are: crunch, earthquake, assurance and rock slide.
*Blitzle level 21 (alive and well)
-move sets are: quick attack, flame charge, thunder wave, thunder bolt

About to fight the second team palsma when I came back. Also about to head out to get my 6th badge. I also just shined my badges for fun. :D Ooooh shinyyyyyyyyyyy!

5th gen white: 3954 7616 0505 (WOOT!) Please teach me how to clone in white. Its a lot complicated than hg.

Old May 27th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
I have been training my pokemon and filling up my Unova dex. My team got to Lvl 70 so I went back to the Elite Four and I almost beat it! I lost against Adler. Both he and I had only one pokemon left (I forgot to stock up on revives) but his pokemon prevailed. I will challenge him again soon.

Now I am going to train my shiny Boldore :3
Old May 27th, 2011, 01:53 PM
SuperSaiyanII
Cool Story Bro!!

Pokemon White, Update 4

After clearing the Celestial Tower, I went back to Mistralton to take on Skyla for my sixth badge. Thanks to my long time team member, Excadrill, I managed to win this gym battle very easily. With my new Jet Badge and the ability to Surf around I made a few trips around Unova to pick up a few TMs. After not getting the job done time after time again, I decided to box Accelgor in favor of another shiny(Axew) I found while looking for a Dusk Stone for my Lampent. After adding Axew to my team, I found the Dusk Stone I was looking for and my Lampent evolved into Chandelure. Grinded through Twist Mountain a bit and during that training, my Axew evolved into Fraxure. After making it through Twist Mountain I arrived in Iccurus City where I defeated the Gym Leader, Brycen for my 7th badge. Once I left, I encountered the Shadow Triad again, and went on to the Dragonspiral Tower. Before I entered, I gain myself a new ally...a Brave natured Mienfoo.

Samurott Lv.46
Excadrill Lv.44
Chandelure Lv.46
Fraxure Lv.42
Mienfoo Lv.30
Old May 28th, 2011, 05:37 AM
Scraggiland
Pokémon Trainer Mike ★

I climbed Dragonsprial Tower to defeat Team plasma and witness N run away with the legendary Zekrom, so I headed to the Desert Resort for the Light Stone, after reaching the end we realised we're all idiots and it was in Nacrene Museum all along.
This was good though as I needed to revive my Tirtouga, which I forgot -.-
Headed to Opelucid City to meet with Iris & Drayden The Spartan Mayor.
I never really understood what they said as I just kept hitting my A button.
I worked my way through the Opelucid gym with help from Scoop and Draco.
They both finally evolved into Haxorus.. rawr & Vanilluxe.. I should renickname Scoop, Scoops now I think.
Using only Scoop I defeated Drayden for my Legend Badge & the TM Dragon Tail, woo-hoo!
I finally have all eight of Unova's gym badges and on the the Pokémon League...
Professor Juniper gave me a Master Ball after my victory, probably to catch Reshiram in, but I know better (;
With both Scoop(s) and Draco being on level 49 and the rest of my team trailing behind, I decided to raise them all up to level 50 and saved.
TEAM BLACK

Nitro Lv.50 | Aero Lv.50 | Drizzle Lv.50 | Cloud Lv.50 | Scoops Lv.50 | Draco Lv.50

Last edited by Scraggiland; June 1st, 2011 at 07:15 AM.
Old May 28th, 2011, 07:30 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Things done (continued from this post):
-Covered most of east Unova (Giant Chasm is left)
-Picked up most of Undersea Ruins' treasure
-Beat Cynthia

Current team:
Samurott, female, level 70
-Surf
-Blizzard
-Dive
-Megahorn
Nature: Bashful

Scolipede, male, level 62
-Megahorn
-Poison Jab
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
Ability: Poison Point

Archeops, male, level 62
-Acrobatics
-Rock Slide
-Dig
-Fly

Excadrill, female, level 62
-Strength
-Earthquake
-Swords Dance
-Rock Slide
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sand Rush

Haxorus, male, level 62
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Dragon Pulse
-Dragon Claw
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Mold Breaker

Reshiram, level 62
-Dragon Pulse
-Protect
-Extrasensory
-Fusion Flare

Old June 1st, 2011, 07:04 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
> Learned fishing in rippling water gives rare encounters
-> Why was I not informed earlier? >:U
--> Randomly goes to Dragonspiral Tower
---> Throws out Super rod in some rippling water
----> INSTANT DRAGONITE.

BulbaPedia: 1% Chance of appearing while fishing rippling water
Me: Kewl.

Old June 1st, 2011, 08:28 AM
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter

Fishing in rippling water gives you rare encounters? Then why do I always get Luvdisc? x_x

Anyway, lately I've just been grinding. Waiting everyday to train on the people in Nimbasa City for large amounts of experience. I tried battling Cynthia today and lost, because all my Pokemon are weak to Garchomp or something. I've got a Rhyhorn waiting in the wings to be trained after I train my Garbodor to level 70, which shouldn't take that long, and when I finish training everyone to said level, I'll take on the Elite Four again, as well as the champion and finish this challenge which I am undertaking while playing this game.
:)

Vesperia ♀ Lv. 69
Pressure, Timid Nature
Attack Order, Slash, Heal Order, Power Gem

Ringo ♂ Lv. 73
Shell Armor, Timid Nature
Shell Break, Protect, Ancientpower, Surf

Espresso ♂ Lv. 73
Ice Body, Gentle Nature
Blizzard, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat, Flash Cannon

Haphazard ♂ Lv. 64
Weak Armor, Lonely Nature
Explosion, Body Slam, Payback, Gunk Shot

Pinkie Pie ♂ Lv. 72
Magic Guard, Timid Nature
Thunderbolt, Meteor Mash, Shadow Ball, Sing
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:40 AM
SuperSaiyanII
Cool Story Bro!!

Pokemon White, Update 5

Continuing from last time where I captured a Mienfoo, I made my way through the Dragonspiral Tower and did all of that Team Plasma related stuff at the Ancient Castle. After that I boxed Mienfoo and Excadrill to use at a later time and kept three empty slots in my team. On the way to Opelucid City, I caught a Pawniard and decided to raise it as a part of my team. Grinded Pawniard up a lot of levels thanks to the Lucky Egg and got set to take on the 8th gym.....But before any of that happened, I forgot to mention that my Fraxure evolved into Haxorus....Samurott and Haxorus made short work of Iris and I finally got my final badge and before I set off to take on the Pokemon League, I paced back and forth between Route 7 and Mistralton City until I managed to catch Thundurus with a Quick Ball(took a few tries). I knew I needed a good electric type and with Thundurus my main game team was almost complete. On the way to victory road, Pawniard evolved into Bisharp and I caught my final main game team member, Rufflet. Right now I'm grinding through victory road on my way to the Pokemon League.

Samurott Lv.53
Chandelure Lv.53
Haxorus Lv.52
Bisharp Lv.52
Thundurus Lv.52
Rufflet Lv.52

Old June 1st, 2011, 09:47 AM
brushfire2
Beginning Trainer

my best experience so far was that after my friend and I talked for a while and he left to go do his financial aid for college, I ended up getting a shiny shelmet which I just evolved into a kickin accelgor. woot go ninjas. Now they need a pirate pokemon XD

My Trade Thread- The PokeKennel
Old June 1st, 2011, 10:06 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Now that I have 399 Pokémon caught, I think I need to get some of my battle-worthy Pokémon to at least Level 50, and in the case of some of them, until the required moves/evolution is obtained. Hence, there is a lot of battling today. It was quite tiring, and was also a battery drain, but, hey, training is training, right?

Speaking of training, I finished EV training Serperior and Gyarados yesterday.
Old June 2nd, 2011, 06:17 AM
SuperSaiyanII
Cool Story Bro!!

Pokemon White, Update 6

After making it through Victory Road I slid back down the hill to get the Wild Charge TM and made my way back up to the Pokemon League Plateau. I decided to take on Marshal first and had some trouble at the beginning when my Rufflet was knocked out by his Throh right away. I still managed to beat him with four of my Pokemon left. As for the rest of the E4, I beat them all easiliy without losing any Pokemon and in the battle against Caitlin, Rufflet evolved into Braviary. After taking out the E4, I caught Zekrom but decided not to use it in my final battle vs N. I felt that my Pokemon were tough enough to handle it so I let my Haxorus take on Reshiram. After one Swords Dance, Haxorus was able to take out N's Reshiram and the rest of the battle went smoothly. I had a little trouble with his Zoroark but I did manage to beat him. After beating N it was time for the final battle vs Ghetsis. I started off with a Haxorus Dragon Dance and swept through all of his team except Bisharp(took him out with Chandelure). Once Haxorus OHKO'd Hydregion I knew there was no way I would lose this match and sure enough, I won putting an end to the main game. With Team Plasma down for the count, it was time to explore east Unova but since I wanted to explore it with some new Pokemon, I sent over five EV'd Pokemon from Soul Silver(and one more from the Dream World) to start me off. Right now I'm leveling up my new team and getting ready for east Unova.

Venomoth Lv.44
Ninetales L.42
Latios Lv.41
Pidgeot Lv.43
Dragonair Lv.44
Larvitar Lv.29
Old June 2nd, 2011, 06:32 AM
Scraggiland
Pokémon Trainer Mike ★

Headed out onto Route 10 to battle some trainers and encounter some Pokémon that I had not already seen.
I battled there and then with Cheren, once again I claimed victory!
Hit the end of the Route and dug my way through Victory Road exploring every possible route ex
cept the chamber where Terrakion was sleeping.
Challenged all four of the Elite four and with my Pokémon all being from level 50 to 54 I thought this would be easy. I finally finished the fourth as my Aero had 14hp and my Nitro was poisoned on 30hp.
It was all down to Shauntal really and her stupid Cofagrigus knowing Toxic... I still don't know why I beat her first.
Met N with Alder and the awsome hidden castle around the Pokémon League appears!
Climb to the top of the castle to capture a rather Hasty Reshiram with a decent 30IV in Special Attack & 29IV in Speed after throwing roughly seven Ultra Balls at it with orange health I started to get bored and the I got lucky and scored a critical capture, my first fo far.. that I know of anyway.
I defeated N & Ghetsis with his Hydreigon and completed the game...
*Roll Credits*
Then I met Looker back at my home in Nuvema Town & got myself the Super Rod (;
After getting my National Pokédex from the Professor's Lab, I decided to set out and catch the seven sage's of Team Plasma and every other Unova Pokémon that I missed.
TEAM BLACK

Nitro Lv.60 | Aero Lv.60 | Drizzle Lv.60 | Cloud Lv.60 | Scoops Lv.60 | Draco Lv.60
Old June 3rd, 2011, 02:06 AM
Pyrax
World Class Baka

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Pyrax
After getting 5 evolution stones in 40 minutes, I started training my newly evolved Milotic.
Once Milotic is done, I'll train Golett and Numel.
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx
Old June 3rd, 2011, 02:23 AM
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...

Nature: Timid
Exactly at this moment, I am stuck in Black City. Trying to hatch a Pawniard with Adamant nature.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

Just finished beating the Elite 4 again, this time with the champion. He was surprisingly easy.

"A living, breathing, double of oneself usually tormenting the person they look like..."
Old June 5th, 2011, 05:21 AM
Lost Christmas
Extra coated with nice hot syrup!
Community Supporter

I've noticed alot of people are doing these things so I though I'de post what I'M up to on my pokemon white.

Im currently at the Part where you help the gym leader get the dragonite skull back, Here's my team:

Pignite Level 17
Arm thrust, Ember, Flame charge, Tail Whip.

Watchog Level 20
Retaliate, Hypnosis, Leer, Crunch.

Herdier level 18
Tackle, Bite, Leer.

Lilligant Level 17
Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Teeter Dance, Synthesis.

~ Shihoko Hirata feat. Lotus - Beauty of Destiny ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~ MyAnimeList ~

Old June 5th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Locket
nothin' but a latiarse.

Nature: Timid
I am currently at Black City with this team below:
Serperior Lv.63 M | Zebstrika Lv.63 M | Archeops Lv.63 M | Jellicent Lv.63 M | Chandelure Lv.62 F | Mienshao Lv.62 F
i might go and hatch some eggs to get a shiny.. i don't have the patience though so i don't know:3. just caught terrakion as well because i havn't really be bothered to go back to victory road after i beaten the E4. haha.

Black FC: 2537-4322-0808
Old June 5th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Weavile05
Currently Hacking BW

Nature: Lax
I'm gonna do a Pokemon Black playthrough in a narrative format. I want it to be kinda like one of those comedic movies that do have some dramatic moments (Like National Treasure, and such) So without further ado, here is Pokemon Black, The Dark Storm!

The Dark Storm 1
Spoiler:
My name.... is Shadow. No one is sure why that is my name, or where I came from. Not even me.... I just woke up on a beach one day, with a Professor named Juniper and another female figure shaking me awake. I didn't remember anything about my past... except my name... and a figure of a certain blazing pokemon... The other female became like a mother to me... she raised me for several years, until I turned 16. While I lived in her hometown, Nuvema, in the Unova Region, I befriended Cheren and Bianca. Cheren is a knowledgeable young man about my age, and Bianca is a fun-filled naive girl also at 16. The three of us are a perfect trio, just enough competition to make our friendship more like a family relationship. We felt like we would be unstoppable together....
"Here you go Shadow, don't open it 'till your friends get here. And be sure to stop by my lab later!" Prof. Juniper said as she handed me a gift box, I took it up to my room and set it down on a table when Cheren walked in. "Hello Shadow, Prof. Juniper told me to come, and she also said she went to go get Bianca as well." I nodded. "You okay," Cheren said, "You're a lot more quiet than normal?"
"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little headache.... I've been seeing that white pokemon in my dreams a lot more lately...."
"Maybe that pokemon caused some kind of dramatic experience as a child, so you don't remember it."
"That sounds somewhat reasonable... maybe it has something to do with why I can't remember anything from back then...."
It was then that Bianca came into the room. "Hey Guys! What's up?
"Juniper came in a while ago and gave me this gift box. I'm guessing it has something for all three of us inside" I said. "It was given to me, so I guess I'll open it..."
"That sounds reasonable" said Bianca. I proceeded to lift the lid off of the box. "It's a note" I said. "It says, 'Inside this box I have three gifts one for each of you, they are the pokemon Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. Choose wisely, and then come see me in my lab.'"
"Oooh, Pokemon!" said Bianca " I think you should pick first Shadow." "Naturally" Cheren said.
"Ok then..... I'll pick..... Snivy!"
"I call Oshawott! You can have Tepig Cheren!" Bianca said
"Hey, why do you get to pick for me!? *sigh* oh well... i kinda wanted Tepig anyway..."

"Hey, I got a great idea Shadow! Let's Battle!" Bianca said.
"Woah now! We can't battle in here! The room will get practically destroyed!"
"Oh so what? We'll clean it up! Go, Oshawott!" Bianca threw the pokeball and the small Otter pokemon hopped out.
"*sigh* All right then. Let's go Snivy!" I tossed my pokeball up in the air and Snivy blasted out onto the ground.

Bianca ferociously command her Oshawott, it lunged at Snivy from all around the room, crashing into everything as it went. Fortunately my Wii was undamaged, and Snivy emerged Victorious.
"Wow Shadow, cool battle, that was awesome!"
"BIANCA, LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" I shouted
"ohhhhhh....."
"FAIL!" Cheren shouted as he emerged from behind the stairwell, where he'd been hiding. "Alright then, I'll heal your pokemon, and then you'll fight me, Cheren said. Don't worry, I don't battle as ferociously as Bianca does."

And Cheren was right, the room didn't get any more destroyed and yet the battle was still extremely close. But Snivy still emerged victorious.

"Awww.... oh well, let's go apologize to your mom about the room, then we need to go see Prof. Juniper." Cheren said.
"Yeah! Let's go do that." Bianca said. We all walked down the stairs.
"We're sorry about the mess in the room" Cheren said "We can clean up!' said Bianca.
"Nonsense! Don't worry, this is a pivotal moment in your lives, and besides, you do need to go see the Professor right? Well, go on!" We began to walk outside. "Oh wait! Shadow, c'mere a minute, I need to give you this!" She handed me an Xtransciever, and sent me on my way. "Thank's mom!" I said, then I followed my friends outside.

I decided that I wanted to stay with Bianca, it would've been extremely boring to just sit there with Cheren the whole time. Unfortunately, what I saw made me wish I had stayed with Cheren. Her dad started yelling at her, but she stood through, and denyed him. She saw me with a worried look on my face, and assured me that everything was fine. I was afraid that this would cause a lot of trouble later on though....

We went back to Cheren and stepped inside her Lab. She gave us the whole introduction of herself, noted about how we had already had a battle, and told us the reason she was giving us pokemon. It was for the pokedex, so she gave each of us one and told us to meet her on Route 1. Outside, we found my mom, she gave us a town map and we all said our goodbyes.

"Hey Shadow, I've got another great idea!" Bianca said. "Let's all take our first step on Route 1 together!"
"I guess that couldn't hurt anything. Let's do it!"
And so we did. Next, the professor explained to us about catching pokemon, then told us to meet her in the pokemon center in Accumula town.
"Hey, let's have a competition to see who can catch the most pokemon!" Bianca suggested. "Wow, that's not a bad idea, and the professor will like it too, because it will fill up Pokedex pages." Cheren approved. "Ok then" I said. Then they departed.

It was because of this that I caught my first official team member, a Lillipup, which I named Canindor. I also caught a Patrat, which I only plan on using for the completion of the Pokedex. Cheren and Bianca only caught two Pokemon each, including the Professor's pokemon, meaning that I won the contest. Then the professor called us on our Xtransceivers and told us to hurry up to the Pokemon center. We went and she gave us the whole shebang on the Pokemon center and the Pokemart.

Now this is where the adventure truly began for us. A strange man named Ghetsis, leader of Team Plasma, was giving a speech in the plaza. Something about this man... was doing something to me... my headaches got worse... and I saw that White Pokemon every time I closed my eyes... And the speech... about liberating pokemon? Why would we want to do that? We enjoy the prescense of pokemon, and they enjoy being with us? He says that pokemon are not truly happy with trainers... but if you ask me, they would be less happy if they were liberated....

Once the speech was over, and Ghetsis left, one peculiar stranger was left, named N. He talked about my Pokemon talking.... how strange... and my headaches weren't any better. Perhaps it was not Ghetsis, but he who had something to do with it? Or perhaps it was just coincidence. He seemed to share the belief that pokemon are unhappy with being with trainers, and asked me to battle him so he could hear my pokemon's voice again.... I thought he was a bit crazy... but I let him battle me anyway, I could use the training.

"I never expected pokemon to say such things..." he said after he was defeated... I was unsure what he meant by that, but I chose not to communicate with someone I was convinced was crazy. He left, but something told me I was sure I would see him again.... Also, my headaches got better after he left... 'Strange....' I thought to myself. Cheren told me he was going to challenge the gym leaders in the next towns, and he left as well. I, however, needed to train my Canindor.................................................................

END of PART 1

Part 2
Spoiler:
After spending a while training Canindor, I decided it was time to move forward. Out on Route 2, my Mom called me on the Xtransceiver just to tell me that she's right behind me. She gave me the running shoes. 'Wait, I couldn't have ran earlier....?' I thought, but I just said "Thanks." She went back on her way, I continued on mine. Route 2 was full of trainers, some easy, some more difficult. But I beat them all. Snivy and Canindor are the best two pokemon I could've picked this early in my career as a trainer. At the end of the route, with the city in sight, Bianca came up behind me and asked for a battle. "Sure" I said, and it began. Bianca obviously didn't train her pokemon enough, because me, Snivy, and Lillipup totally obliterated her. But she still got a kick out of it, so we were all happy. "I'm gonna work hard on training so we don't lose to you anymore! See you later!" 'Good luck with that.' I thought.

At last, I had entered the city. The first thing I did was go to the pokemon center. After that, I went towards the gym, but a guy was blocking it... "Excuse me sir, but may I enter the gym."
"The gym leader isn't here. He might be in the trainer's school though, just let him know if you wanna challenge him."
"Ok, thanks" I said. So I headed over to the trainers school. I didn't see anyone that looked like a Gym Leader, but I did see....
"Cheren? What are you doing studying, you've studied pokemon enough haven't you?"
"Oh Shadow, hey there. Were you looking for the gym leader?" Cheren replied.
"Yes actually, I was. Have you seen him?" I asked.
"He was here talking about Pokemon types just a few moments ago... Did you walk right past him?" Cheren asked.
"Must have." I said.
"By the way, will you have a battle with me? I want some more practice before the gym leader" Cheren asked.
"Sure, I could use some too!"

Another victorious battle fought, solely by Canindor. "Nice battle Shadow, here, have some berries!" Cheren said. "Thanks" I replied." Then I left and headed for the gym. There was somebody different in front of it this time. "Excuse me sir, but are you the gym leader?" I asked.
"One of the three. Which pokemon did you start with?"
"Snivy."
"Ah, it's weak to fire types you may want to prepare to face that type. Try training some in the Dream Yard, it's right over there to the right."
"Will do. I look forward to challenging you."

The dream yard had a couple of trainers in it. Not many, but there were some. They had more pokemon than most other trainers I've fought so far though. The real prize was at the end though. A kind girl gave me a Panpour, Perfect for those fire types I'll apparently have to fight.

Now it was time to head for the gym. The gym puzzle was fairly simple. There were buttons on the floor and a curtain with an image on it. All i had to do was press the button with the symbol that was super-effective against the symbol on the curtain. As far as the trainers went, they were certainly tougher than most other trainers I've fought. They weren't too hard though.

Without too much trouble, I reached the gym leader... correction, gym leaders. The first had barely welcomed me to the gym when a second and third came out from behind his back. The first, Cilan had green hair, the second, Chili, had spiky red hair, and finally, the third, Cress, had blue hair. I was to fight Chili, the fire type user, because my first pokemon was a Grass type, Snivy. Luckily though, I had my Panpour. The battle began.

He started out with a Lillipup, and I sent out my own Canindor. His lillipup looked stronger than mine, and appeared to get stronger every time he used a move called Work Up, and he eventually KOed my Canindor. Luckily though, I had put a huge chunk in his own before I was out, and my Snivy was able to finish it off.

Secondly, he brought out his Pansear, which appeared to be like a fire type version of my own Panpour. Luckily though, the move Water gun appeared to give me a clear advantage against it, and it went down very quickly. For my victory, I got the Trio badge and a Work Up TM, which I could us over and over again. I taught it to my Lillipup and Panpour.

End of Part 2

Hoenn, 1 Badge
My Youtube Channel: Check out my Pokemon Red Walkthrough
Pokemon White FC: 2322 5491 2643

Last edited by Weavile05; June 5th, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old June 5th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter

Okay, so lately I've been trying to get some nice egg moves so I can trade them over the wifis and sutff so other people can have them. I was working on a Trubbish with Spikes and Rock Blast, which is always nice, and now I'm working on training a Relicanth to level 78 so I can teach it Rock Head and breed it onto a Corsola and teach that Earth Power so then I can have myself an Archen with Head Smash and Earth Power. :)
Old June 6th, 2011, 11:10 AM
Lost Christmas
Extra coated with nice hot syrup!
Community Supporter

Just beat 3rd gym.

Pignite Level 22
Arm thrust, Ember, Flame charge, Tail Whip.

Watchog Level 20
Retaliate, Hypnosis, Leer, Crunch.

Herdier level 18
Tackle, Bite, Leer.

Lilligant Level 19
Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Teeter Dance, Synthesis.

~ Shihoko Hirata feat. Lotus - Beauty of Destiny ~
Hi I'm Adam ~ Showdown ~ VM ~ MyAnimeList ~

Old June 6th, 2011, 02:58 PM
SuperSaiyanII
Cool Story Bro!!

Due to the fact that I overdid the lucky egg training in my last playthrough I decided to start White over with Snivy this time. So far I've picked Snivy and made it up to where you get the running shoes. I'm planning to continue later on tonight and I'll probably update this post with my progress.

Snivy ♂ Lv.10 | Tackle,Leer,Vine Whip,Wrap

EDIT:

Spoiler:
Pokemon White Entry 2....

No need to make a whole entire new post when I just made this one so I'll just edit here. Since the end of my first update I made it through Route 2 and got a Patrat & Panpour for my team. I actually plan on using it until the post game and I don't plan on making a lot of swaps in my team this time around. Anyway, I trained Panpour and Snivy up to level 14 and went to battle Chilli. With help from Panpour I got my first badge in a really easy battle. After I beat Cheren again, I caught a Pidove and finished up the rest of the trainers on that Route and now I'm leveling up some more before the 2nd gym battle.

Servine Lv.18...Vine Whip,Growth,Tackle,Leer
Patrat Lv.18...Tackle,Work Up,Hypnosis,Crunch
Panpour Lv.16...Scratch,Work Up,Water Gun,Lick
Pidove Lv.16...Work Up,Air Cutter,Quick Attack,Leer

Last edited by SuperSaiyanII; June 7th, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here