The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 28th, 2011, 02:39 PM
trainertravis
Pokemon Trainer

Nature: Quiet
I helped Fennel get the Dream Mist from from the Dream Yard. I battled Team Plasma and saved Munna. I got the C Gear from Fennel.
Old July 8th, 2011, 04:05 AM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Nature: Brave
Just been training my team,

- level 13
- Tackle
- Harden
- Sand Attack
- Headbutt

- level 13
- Fury Swipes
- Leer
- Lick
- Vine Whip

- level 10
- Confusion
- Odor Sleuth
- Gust
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:35 AM
empty streets
Ace trainer ★

Decided to start a new adventure today!
Chose Tepig for the first time. I won't evolve him since I don't like neither of the gen V starter evolutions, but I do need a fire pokemon.

Oh and by the way, named myself Diana and my Tepig now is known by the name Ichigo xD
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:37 PM
SuperSaiyanII
Cool Story Bro!!

Nature: Calm
Pokemon White,Entry 7

It's been like 2 or 3 weeks since the last day I've updated because I've been busy sending over all of my Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum and Soul Silver and after all of that, I was the proud owner of over 200 Pokemon(228). After doing that Poketransfer thing like 10 times I finally explored and finished up everything in east Unova except for battling Cynthia and going into the Undella Bay. I caught Kyurem and Thundurus on the same day and later that same day I beat Alder and claimed my spot in the hall of fame. Right now I'm trying to get all of the legendary Pokemon of Unova. The ones I have left are: Terrakion,Verizion,Tornadus,Reshiram,Landorus and the three event legends that as far as I know haven't been released yet(Genesect,Keldeo, and Meloetta).

Tyranitar ♂ Lv.81...Thunder Fang,Earthquake,Stone Edge,Crunch
Steelix ♂ Lv.73...Rock Polish,Heavy Slam,Earthquake,Stone Edge
Swampert ♂ Lv.77...Waterfall,Earthquake,Brick Break,Ice Beam
Sceptile ♂ Lv.73...Focus Blast,Hidden Power,Energy Ball,Acrobatics
Charizard ♂ Lv.72...Air Slash,Flamethrower,Focus Blast,Dragon Pulse
Latios ♂ Lv75...Dragon Pulse,Surf,Thunderbolt,Calm Mind
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Tyranit
Beginning Trainer

Well, I'm going to start a journal, even though I've already gotten 3 gym badges. My team so far:
Slash the Level 21 Drilbur
Rock Smash
Metal Claw
Dig
Fury Swipes
My Drilbur has the lowest defense and special defense of anyone on my team, and the second lowest HP. But he also has the second highest speed and attack, so if I can get a hit off with dig, anything not resisting it will probably go down.
Roselina the Level 21 Petilil
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Magical Leaf
Ironically, my Petilil has better defense and special defense than Slash - but only by a little, and she also has slightly less HP, so until Nimbasa City - where I get a leaf stone, so she can get quiver dance as Lilligant - she's not taking many hits. But that's okay, because she can still boost with growth while the enemy is sleeping and heal off damage if she took a hit.
Down Quark the Level 23 Dewott
Tackle
Tail Whip
Razor Shell
Fury Cutter
Despite Dewott being my starter, my Simisear has higher attack, defense, special attack, and much higher speed. However, Down Quark is still a great water type, with a base power 75 razor shell - second only to Slash's Dig on my team.
Absolute the Level 23 Simisear
Fury Swipes
Yawn
Bite
Flame Burst
I added all my pokemon's stats - HP, attack, etc. - together, and simisear had the highest total - funny, since I haven't really used him too much as simisear. I forgot to evolve him when he learned flame burst... but now he looks unstoppable.

I'll update this post after I finish up Route 4.
Old July 12th, 2011, 04:06 PM
DowntownDumpling

Shoot, I've mainly been playing SoulSilver and Final Fantasy V lately, with a little Pearl on the side. Although I beat Black months ago, I'd still like to detail my most recent experiences with the game as I consider myself to be in a perpetual state of adventure.
Old July 13th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Shelmet
Spiraling Disastertastrophe

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shelmet
I defeated the Elite 4, and Team Plasma, for the ninth time now. I change my team every time I start again, so my team was Samurott, Stoutland, Leavanny, Haxorus, Gothitelle and Heatmor. My Heatmor was something stupid like 10 levels above everybody else, so I managed to sweep N and Ghetsis with him. I'm going to abandon the rest of my team now, and just focus on leveling him up while, hopefully, hunting for shinies.
Old July 13th, 2011, 01:20 PM
DowntownDumpling

I am currently on Route 14. As with my other Pokemon games, I rarely keep all my best Pokemon with me unless I'm in a battle with another player. What I'm doing at such a location - and by the way, it's really pretty now that it's Autumn - is training some of my weaker Pokemon using Exp. Shares. This is my most frequent activity while playing almost any Pokemon game.

This is my current party. I make a point in this game to nickname every single one of my Pokemon that I catch myself, but I will not bore you with the names.

Bisharp, lv. 53 - Faint Attack, Night Slash, Metal Claw, Rock Smash
Archeops, lv. 62 - Fly, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Dragonbreath
Haunter, lv. 28 - Thunderbolt, Ice Punch, Shadow Punch, Shadow Ball
Blissey, lv. 34 - Ice Beam, Sing, Softboiled, Refresh
Serperior, lv. 76 - Aerial Ace, Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Toxic
Carracosta, lv. 55 - Surf, Crunch, Aqua Tail, Rock Slide
Old July 15th, 2011, 02:25 AM
Jubilation
lesbihonest

Up to Victory Road;

- level 44
- Wake-Up Slap
- Bulk Up
- Strenght
- Rock Slide

- level 44
- Psychic
- Future Sight
- Fly
- Air Slash

- level 45
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Tailwind
- Razor Leaf

- level 43
- Brine
- Protect
- Surf
- Smack Down

- level 43
- Omnious Wind
- Will-o-wisp
- Night Shade
- Shadow Ball
Old July 15th, 2011, 06:20 AM
empty streets
Ace trainer ★

We just got to Driftveil and I stupidly accepted that Heartbraker's challenge before healing my pokemon who were all barely councious Dumb, dumb me! We almost lost!

Now I have to search the city with Cheren.. That Team Plasma is getting on our nerves again and the gym leader said that he won't battle us until we help him. A little unfair, eh? But I would have looked for them anyway... maybe N is with them this time.. We had a very strange talk in the amusement park and now I want to find out more about him. He can't be the King, that's just plain dumb.

Anyway, my current team:

These little guys may be small, but they rock! Especially Darumaka. Fast&Furious, lol. I don't want to evolve my Tepig by the way. The other bunch will evolve soon.

Last edited by empty streets; July 15th, 2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Yo Face Here
this is not a user title

Send a message via AIM to Yo Face Here Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Yo Face Here Send a message via Skype™ to Yo Face Here
Whew, this is my first post in here.

Anyway, I just hatched my Pansear & Oshawott eggs. They're so strong already!
Old July 15th, 2011, 01:55 PM
dreyko
Isolated System.

Nature: Careful
i have also been breeding my reuniclus to get a solosis, which i plan to EV train. it going pretty well actually and i managed to get the right nature without too much hassle =)
Old July 15th, 2011, 11:53 PM
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
Just got the Dream World Cafe promo Douberu (the monkey with the painting tail). In my actual game I'm on the Wonder Bridge heading to route 15. I'm so sick of the overly leveled up enemy Pokemon!
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old July 16th, 2011, 05:09 PM
SuperSaiyanII
Cool Story Bro!!

Nature: Calm
Pokemon White, Final Update

Well it was a long road but it's finally come to an end. I've done just about all a trainer could do; becoming champion(twice...) and fully completed the Pokedex. On top of that I've conquered the Battle Subway(twice...) and beat my rivals Cheren and Bianca for the final time. I'm getting pretty bored with the Unova Region(at least in game) so while I don't plan to start my White version over again, I do happen to have a Black version that only has about 30 Pokemon left on it since I traded most of them to White to complete my Pokedex so I guess I'll make my last journey through Unova since I'm really missing third generation right now and I'm anticipating the remakes of them.

Final Pokemon White Team:

Tyranitar ♂ Lv.100...Stone Edge,Earthquake,Thunder Fang,Crunch
Electivire ♂ Lv.100...Thunder Punch,Earthquake,Ice Punch,Cross Chop
Swampert ♂ Lv.97...Earthquake,Waterfall,Stone Edge,Ice Beam
Sceptile ♂ Lv.98...Focus Blast,Leaf Storm,Hidden Power,Acrobatics
Blaziken ♂ Lv.100...Hi Jump Kick,Flare Blitz,Hone Claws,Earthquake
Salamence ♂ Lv.97...Dragon Claw,Dragon Dance,Crunch,Fire Fang

Pokemon Black,Update 1

Spoiler:
Figured I may as well get started on this final run today since I want to go back and play some of my older games(namely emerald). This time around I started with Oshawott who helped me progress through the beginning of the game until I caught Pokemon #2, Lillipup. Thrashed N in Accumula Town and did the same to Bianca on Route 2, but I didn't get so lucky when I faced Cheren in Striaton City. Somehow he managed to get a few lucky critical hits and take my team down. After that humiliating defeat I went to the Dreamyard to do some extra leveling up which helped me win against him and easily defeat the gym leader Cilan. I'm currently getting ready to help Fennel find that dream stuff.

Oshawott ♂ Lv.16...Water Gun,Tackle,Tail Whip,Focus Energy
Lillipup ♂ Lv.14...Tackle,Leer,Bite,Helping Hand

Old July 17th, 2011, 08:55 AM
DowntownDumpling

I just used an Action Replay on my Black. Before anyone goes nuts, I only used it to get Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Darkrai, and Arceus, which I had no way of getting otherwise. I got them mostly at level 35 since I don't care for instant level 100s. Although they are strong, I've hardly used them at all.

I randomly have Tornadus in my party although I've hardly used it either. The reason is that I want to beat the Elite Four again. You know that thing at the end where it shows each of your Pokemon and has a backdrop with one of its types? I want to see what that backdrop looks like for Flying type.

My current team:
Bisharp, lv. 71 - Dig, Night Slash, Iron Head, Rock Smash
Archeops, lv. 67 - Fly, Stone Edge, Shadow Claw, Dragonbreath
Musharna, lv. 43 - Psywave, Shadow Ball, Psybeam, Yawn
Gliscor, lv. 55 - Dig, Sludge Bomb, X-Scissor, Guillotine
Tornadus, lv. 41 - Revenge, Air Cutter, Extrasensory, Sludge Bomb
Zweilous, lv. 50 - Crunch, Body Slam, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush
Old July 18th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Yo Face Here
this is not a user title

Send a message via AIM to Yo Face Here Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Yo Face Here Send a message via Skype™ to Yo Face Here
I finally beat Alder today, so that training certainly paid off.

I'm not really a fan of my team (except for Leavanny), so I won't post it. :x
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Skuntank
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Naughty
restarting today for the second time and this time i'm choosing tepig who never appealed to me more than the other starters until recently...
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Kantomasta13
Call me KM13! :)

Im currently battling Cheren after the electric gym. My current team is:

Red(Pignite) lv 31
Green(Simisage) lv 30
Gray(Tranquil) lv 30

I plan on getting a Deerling, and a Drilbur. I, still trying to decide for the sixth spot though.
Old July 20th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Jeikobu
God's beloved child

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jeikobu
Racking up points in Dream World, and trying to get an Eievui (Eevee) a day in the Pokemon Cafe forest since I want to have 7 total to get all of its evolutions!
"For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse." - Romans 1:20

Learn the Japanese names for Pokemon!

Please visit my Photobucket! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v162/Jeikobu_Roy/
Old July 21st, 2011, 04:46 AM
Reshiram Man
Resident Peacekeeper

Nature: Modest
Soon going to restart with a Oshawott as my third and final run.
The place where I was born

Scars, she’s got her scars
Sometimes it starts to worry me
Cause lose, I don’t want to lose
Sight of who we are

From the mountains high
To the wave-crashed coast
There’s a way to find
Better days I know

It’s been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
This is still the place
That we all call home
Old July 21st, 2011, 05:30 PM
Espeonature
Will be here once a week.

Nature: Mild
So recently I headed out to Mistralton cave, y'know, to get Cobalion and more importantly, Rock Slide.

All items found: chack.
Cobalion: er...

So I ran down to the Guidance Chamber, saved and battled it. Litwick used Confuse Ray and Flash about six times. In that period, Cobalion hurt itself once and unsuccessfully used Helping Hand once, Sacred Sword thrice and Retaliate once and also healed confusion. Then came Iron Head: Not very effective. Switch out to Ampharos. Secret or Sacred or w/e Sword; a miss. Amph used T-Wave, paralysing it. Then all it took was a single T-Bolt to bring it down to red HP. Thar.

Dusk Ball, go. Not caught. Six more Dusk Balls. No go. I had only a POKÉBALL LEFT. >_< You can guess what happens next...

I threw the stupid PokéBall -- Three shakes and a catch.

This effectively expresses my feelings then: RAEG

In other news, defeated Drayden recently, so that's nice. :)
If Miley Cyrus were to jump off a skyscraper, 90% of people would say "Don't do it Miley!", 9% would say "Who cares, it's her life.", and the remaining 1% would say:"Oh, **** it, I'll push her myself." If you're one of the 1%, copy and paste this into your signature.

Clickie, please? I'll give you a delicious OMNOMNOM-worthy cookie!
Old July 23rd, 2011, 09:30 PM
Haowakeorden
Gym Leader

Nature: Hardy
Long time since I posted a travel journal.

Just completed my first successful breed with the help of RNG Manipulation, a Bold male Slowpoke with 31/x/31/31/x/31 IVs. Going on to assemble a team that I'll use for Random Matchup.
Old July 30th, 2011, 08:05 PM
BlooMilk C.
Donator Tier 3

Nature: Impish
Today, I didn't really do much, but I tried to start the post-game again, and this time I had a little bit of success, and even though I'm underleveled, I managed to defeat the trainers. I went into a cave and got out, then got lost, lol @_@.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:54 AM
Tazi
Beginning Trainer

Today I fainted for the 1st time whilst battling gym leader Elesa, haven't got a good Pokemon that can fight against electric types, also need to level up - didn't realise she would have a level 27 Zebstrika
Any helpful advice would be great

My Pokemon Team:
Sigilyph lv21
Dewott lv26
Liepard lv21
Timburr lv24
Simisear lv24
Blitzle lv21
Version: Black

Last edited by Tazi; August 3rd, 2011 at 12:05 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:58 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Currently training my team of Level 50s-70s on the E4 with Level 71-73's kinda hard ;/

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links