The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page BlackWhite The Unova Travel Journal

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2011 (2:26 AM). Edited March 9th, 2011 by lamby101.

Nature: Relaxed
I've just passed through Castelia City, it was amazing to look at but I hope they don't do that for future pokemon cities. It was nice as a one off but it didn't feel like pokemon when I was walking through it.

On my journey through Castelia City I managed to get a Fire Stone for my Pansear, I'm not going to evolve him yet, I've heard he learns Crunch so will wait until that happens!

There was absolutely tonnes to explore, the Battle Company was a lot of fun, I like having lots of trainer battles in a short amount of time

Burgh, the gym leader was kind of a disappointment, Pansear pretty much took care of everything he had, was hoping for more of a challenge but oh well!

On to route 4!

Edit: I've just passed through route 4 and managed to catch myself a Sandile and a Darumaka, I don't really have any intention to use Darumaka but you know, you've gotta catch em all

Had a look around the Desert Resort and am intrigued as to what the Relic Castle will bring later in the game, managed to catch myself a Yamask from within the castle as well as a Sigilyph just outside.

As the game moves on I am starting to see the weaker pokemon in my party so when I get to the next town I'll be having a look through my box to see if there's any other polkes I want to give a chance!

Friend Code: 0963-2370-9012
Name: Lamby

Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Floette, Kirlia, Mawile

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 9th, 2011 (5:50 AM). Edited March 9th, 2011 by Kon~.
Follow your dream to the end ~

Nature: Hasty
Since I had arrived in Icirrus City, I had worried about what might be happening at the Dragonspire Tower, but that was no excuse not to challenge the Gym here. Heading inside, I was greeted by a freezing blast of wind as the warm air rushed in from behind me and the coolness of the ice swept to meet it. The whole place was full of ice. It was colder even than the Cold Storage, and I was quickly shivering. The puzzles were pretty hard, too, and all involved sliding across the ice and around corners that rotated on switches. By the end, my knees were raw from falling over on the ice and my team was breathless from challenging the various gym trainers.

Finally, we reached Brycen. His team was strong and high-powered, but I managed to get a good few hits in, with Tardy Psyshock-ing at first and combinations of Comet's Fire Charge and Tempo's Mega Drain. We came through victorious and Brycen handed over the Freeze Badge, confirming my seventh gym victory!

As I left the gym, I found both Cheren and Bianca waiting for me outside. Cheren was still babbling about his purpose and Bianca was still whining about not being strong, so when Brycen came outside, I was half-expecting him to tell them both to shut up. However, he instead called out to someone else, even though I could see no one beside us three. I nearly had a heart attack when SUDDENLY, NINJAS, but it was the Shadow Triad! They had come to talk to me specifically... Ghetsis had requested I climb the Dragonspire Tower, for N was waiting for me. N! Waiting for me! I started running but Cheren stopped me, and he and Brycen agreed they should climb the tower too. I pointed out the message wasn't for them, but they left anyway...

I had to get there first! I ran as fast as possible to the foot of the tower, only to be greeted by Klink-Man, the most useless professor this side of Castelia. He said Brycen and Cheren had already gone in, as well as a bunch of Plasma goons, then gave me some cake and sent me on my way. Wha? I don't see how cake's gonna help me, but... hey, free cake!

When I stepped in, I noticed the ground shaking. An earthquake?! No, it wasn't the ground... it was the Tower! The Dragon must have awakened... had N done this?! I ran upstairs only to see that Cheren and Brycen were fighting off a hoard of goons, so I ran past them only to be challenged by a bunch of them myself. They were all angry that I had hurt their Pokémon, but they were hurting mine at the same time, idiots! Plus, N had asked me to be here, so why were they stopping me? Wouldn't that be going against their king's orders?

The shaking was getting worse and I started to worry. Was N in danger? Or had he succeeded in taming the Dragon?

After a couple of floors, I noticed there were no more goons stopping me - at least, until I ran into a bunch of them, and an old man who called himself Giallo. He set four of them on me at once, and I had to beat them up one by one, but I was determined and broke through them, sprinting across the room and up the stairs and--

N. He was stood in the center of a chamber, surrounded by four columns. Sunlight shone in from above, lighting him up ethereally and a breeze from outside tugged through his hair and clothes. And behind him... a beautiful white Dragon. He had done it. He had found the Light Stone and revived the Dragon of Legend. Was he truly the Hero?

He noticed me and asked me if I was amazed. I was, and he sounded as though he was too. He told me that he was going to use the power of the hero to command the Dragon, Reshiram, and make his dream of separation a reality. He would go to the Pokémon League and defeat the Champion in the last great battle of this era, and end the suffering of Pokémon once and for all.

I tried to argue with him, that making trainers release their Pokémon wasn't the way to end Pokémon cruelty, but he was too excited to listen. Here he was, facing such a great power that was willing to realise his dream... nothing could stop him now.

He turned to me and told me that if I wanted... I should find a Dragon too. I asked how that could be, when there was only one Dragon, and here it was. He laugh and told me, did I remember the end of the creation legend? The two brothers who had used the Dragon to create Unova argued and fought, and the original Dragon split in two, each one supporting one side of the battle. This was but one of two Dragons, and I should find the Dark Stone and revive the other dragon, Zekrom.

Then, perhaps, we could be Heroes together...♥

I was helpless as I watched him swing up onto Reshiram's back and fly away, through the open roof of the Tower. I don't know how long I stayed there, staring at the spot where he had been stood, but eventually Brycen and Cheren found me, and guided me back to the foot of the tower, where everyone else was waiting. As they tried to work out what had happened, I stayed silent, because I was confused.

Should I help them to stop N, or should I help N realise his dream, and maybe help him realise a new one that wouldn't be so devastating?

Stalker of the Century, Alder, arrived and pretty much filled everyone in, eliminating my first option. He said the Dark Stone was likely to be somewhere in the Relic Castle, and he would go look for it to make sure Team Plasma couldn't get it.

He wasn't going to get it, though. I made my mind up. I was going to revive Zekrom and use his powers to help N, but also to stop him. I would let Reshiram stop the pain and suffering of Pokémon, but I would make Zekrom pick out those who shared a true bond with their Pokémon and keeping them together. I would let friendships remain in tact while destroying cruelty once and for all.

That was my dream. It would be bigger and better than N's, and I would be the one to bring it about.

It was my turn to become a Hero.

Spoiler:
Thus, Dragonspire Tower is complete. Next up, Relic Castle!

Key Moments:
Beating Bryce
Witnessing Reshiram's revival
Knowing what to do next

EDIT: I'm probably not going to post anything else here until tomorrow... despite doing so little in-game today. D:
I normally don't like to spend more than one night in each town, but I'm really tired (I think I'm getting ill D: ) and I'll do loads more tomorrow to make up for it.
So tomorrow, Relic Castle, plus gym number eight, plus whatever the heck happens between gym eight and the league, even if that's just grinding or whatever. :V

"You want to look up at the sky and always see the stars." ~ Things You Remember
~~
~~
Old March 9th, 2011 (6:00 AM).
Working on Pokemon White...

Nature: Brave
I've just started my journey after choosing my starter Pokemon Snivy.
Took on both Bianca and Cheren defeating both their Oshawott and Tepig, then onwards to the Professor Juniper Pokemon Lab to recieve my Pokedex and gave my Snivy the nick name "Smuggy".

After leaving the Lab, my Mom gave Cheren, Bianca and myself a Town Map.. cool right :D
After like three boring minutes of Professor Juniper catching herself a Patrat and passing along five Pokeballs to me. I headed North to Accumula Town catching two new Pokemon, "Pupps" the Lillipup and a Patrat whom I nicknamed "Scout" which I thought was fitting for her.

- Current Party -
Smuggy Lv.8
Pupps Lv.4
Scout Lv.4
Old March 9th, 2011 (6:19 AM).
Casual Player, Silly Username

Nature: Lax
Right now I'm off to meet Skyla, I've got 5 badges so far :) And what's more, I was finally able to connect to Wi-fi :D I got a Liberty Pass and a rather good deal for a Zorua.

It was lv.1, and the other person was requesting a Patrat of all things :/ But why complain? :D

My team so far is:

Brigham - Pignite

Still as badass as ever

Martin - Zebstrika

What's not to love about an electric zebra?

Roffle - Scraggy

I taught him Rest l3

Crash - Tirtouga

Can't wait until he evolves :D

Stagged - Deerling

(It's in it's Autumn form just now, I should add :P)

[Japanese symbols of which I don't know] - Zorua

She's too rare to not keep :D Plus Illusion is fun :)

/ω´ 3`)。
Old March 9th, 2011 (6:20 AM).
Mauling with Ursaring

I feel really bad that I haven't started writing on here from the beginning of my journey. But the last few days I haven't really had time to sit and write it out all from memory, cause I've never really been home.

So, just recently I've gone back through all the routes and found all the good TMs that I've missed, and I've also picked myself up a Larveta(sp?) egg. I can't wait for my firey moth of doom.

I am on my way to capture Reshiram, and my team is as follows:

Samurott Lv41 (m)
Quiet @ Mystic Water
-Slash
-Aqua Jet
-Surf
-X-Scissor

Excadrill Lv42 (f)
Adamant @ Soft Sand
-X-Scissor
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake

Darmanitan Lv42 (f)
Docile @ Expert Belt
-Work Up
-Hammer Arm
-Flare Blitz
-Facade

Whimsicott Lv41 (m)
Calm @ Big Root
Prankster
-Stun Spore
-Giga Drain
-PoisonPowder
-Grass Knot

Cohagrigus Lv41 (m)
Calm @ Shell Bell
-Power Split
-Shadow Ball
-Guard Split
-Will-o-Wisp

Sawk Lv39 (m)
Timid @ Quick Claw
-Payback
-Bulk Up
-Brick Break
-Double Kick

If there natures are not good, it's only because for in-game teams I'm not too concerned. But as soon as I transfer over my Dittos and such, I will be EV training with correct natures. But other than that, I'm thinking of replacing Sawk with a better Pokemon. Perhaps a dragon type....hmmmm.... I'll get back to you. XD

Friend Safari and DW Pokemon - A Gen VI Trade Thread

3DS Friend Code:
3754 7177 6489
Brittany
Old March 9th, 2011 (6:58 AM).
The little... Daleks

Nature: Quiet
Just defeated Burgh and obtained the Beetle Badge, I'm battling Bianca now the I'm heading through the desert.

My Team;

Dewott Lv23
Herdier Lv24
Drilbur Lv23
Munna Lv21
Sawk Lv20

John Hurt:What I did, I did without choice

11th Doctor: I know

John Hurt: in the name of peace and sanity

11th Doctor: But not in the name of the Doctor

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old March 9th, 2011 (7:56 AM).
just a guy
Silver Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Dear Journal,

I couldn't have picked a worse time to write in you now. As I stand outside in the Desert Resort - which by the way has a misleading title - my Swadloon that I caught back in Pinwheel Forest as a Sewaddle evolved into a Leavanny. She sure is a beautiful one and strong too. She reminds me of Burgh's Leavanny that I battled against right before I received my Insect Badge. Which now places me with three badges total by the way.

A lot has happened since my last log. I've captured quite a few new Pokémon along the way too. After I had arrived to Castelia City only a few days ago, I had decided to head out to Route 4 to catch up on some training. While there, I ran into a tough little Scraggy and a feisty Darumaka. Seeing how strong they were, I decided to catch them and use them against Burgh for their first gym experience. It was a great choice too, because they both did a great job.

Well, it's getting a little tough to write anymore with all the wind and sand blowing onto the paper, so I'm just going to stop here for now. Maybe when I arrive to the next city over, I'll fill you in on all what's happened since.

Until next time...
Old March 9th, 2011 (8:33 AM).

JAKE'S POKEMON WHITE ADVENTURE: PART ONE.

So, I stepped into the Wonderful world of Unova today, and appeared in my bedroom with my Childhood friend Cheren, awaiting the Arrival of Bianca, my other Childhood pal. So once Bianca arrived, we, or rather, I went to peek inside the little Box with a Green Ribbon on it, only to find three Starter Pokemon:

So I went with Tepig 'cuz Pigs are cool.
Old March 9th, 2011 (8:51 AM).

I move onto Nimbasa City and have a brief look around the Battle Subway, I'm not going to touch that until I've finished with the main game!

The Ferris Wheel ride with N was very weird, I don't plan on going on another one anytime soon. I was expecting a lot from the city when I saw the two stadiums and the musical theatre, but was disappointed by all three, I decided to get onto the Gym leader and get out of the town.

I'd recently caught a Sandile on route 4, he and my Audino made quick work of the gym, I'm hoping to come across a bigger challenge sooner rather than later.

One thing I was happy about with my trip to Nimbasa was the items I managed to pick up! The Macho Brace will be good for when I start to EV train, Soothe Bell, good for evolving certain pokes! Also a Sun Stone and Strength to top it off!

As I moved onto Route 5 I had a pretty good battle with Cheren, I can see him being a challenging trainer later in the game. But his Liepard, Panpour, Tranquill and Servine were no match for my Whirlipede, Blitzle, Pansear and Dewott!

On my way through to the next town I also managed to catch myself a Solosis, Liepard and Minccino, not planning to add them to my team, but I wanted them!! :p

Looks like Driftveil City is where my adventure will continue....

Friend Code: 0963-2370-9012
Name: Lamby

Type: Fairy
Pokemon: Floette, Kirlia, Mawile

Old March 9th, 2011 (9:56 AM).
survive the world.

Nature: Timid
Well, I have to say that Unova's Gym are the most un-challenging one so far. The only trouble I had was from Elesa.

Anyways, beat Iris with my Archeops, and now to the Pokemon league!
If you appreciate what you got in trade, O-Power the person!
Shout "Nice" to the person whom you traded to!
Together WE can stop the cycle of hate!
It doesn't hurt you to be nice or appreciative.
Don't be that underaged player who doesn't know better!
Good Pokemons to trade: Leftover breeds, Shiny Pokemon, Rare Pokemon, HA Pokemon, Dittos
FC: 4038-6797-4873. Flying-type with Doduo, Tranquil and Tropius.
Remember to tell me if you added me!
Old March 9th, 2011 (10:13 AM).
Working on Pokemon White...

Nature: Brave
Update

After catching my Scout, I finally reached Accumula Town meeting up with both Professor Juniper and Bianca, the Professor 'made' me heal up my Pokemon and shown me the PC & Pokemart, in the PokeCentre!!
After leaving Cheren wanted me to listen to some boring speech from Ghetsis of Team Plasma about Pokemon Liberation.. Only to be followed with a battle from the mysterious N. My "Pupps" completely owned him

Now heading through Route. 2 battling the three trainers to strengthen up my team after recieving the Xtransciever from my Mom, I get challenged by Bianca with her Lillipup and Oshawott which was another win for me.
Now in Staiton City I collected a few items including the Liberty Pass. (Victini) Heading East i battled a couple of other trainers only to be given a new Pokemon, my "Paddle" the Panpour. Using Paddle I defeated Cheren with his Tepig, back on Route.2 I randomly caught myself a Purrloin.. "Scrath" who i have no intentions of using, now I'm about to challenge the Straiton City Pokemon Gym for the Trio Badge.

- Current Party -
Smuggy Lv.12 (♂)
Pupps Lv.11 (♂)
Scout Lv.9 (♀)
Paddle Lv.11 (♀)
Scratch Lv.5 (♀)
Old March 9th, 2011 (11:07 AM).
The little... Daleks

Just arrived in Nimbasa City, I also took a trip back to Nacrene City and revived my new Plume fossil, I'm just doing some training on route 5 before I head to the gym.

My team;

Dewott Lv26
Herdier Lv26
Drilbur Lv25
Sawk Lv25
Archen Lv25

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old March 9th, 2011 (11:11 AM).
☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
I started playing this Black on Monday morning and here we are on Wednesday afternoon and I have a Swoobat, Scolipede, Emboar, Simisage, Seismetoad, and a Liepard. I also just caught Reshiram after I spent several hours trying to defeat the Elite Four. Right now I'm resting there, I havent gone anywhere after I've beaten Team Platinum because it took a lot of effort to get to this point so quickly.

Δloyisious Divo |Haza D'Ξvil
The poison that is always fatal... yet the stinger won't stop stinging
Twitter
Facebook
Old March 9th, 2011 (1:13 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier

Picked up my game on Sunday and started with Tepig (named Floink). Got my water monkey (named sux) and beat the first gym. Caught a few fodder Pokémon and as soon as I could, traded in my Litwick, Vanillite, Cherubi, and Joltik. Had to train them all up from level 1 (ugggh) and then even more because I couldn't beat the second gym (more ugggh) but after that I was on my way. :D Took down the next few gyms easily. Added a Sandile to my team with the WORST POSSIBLE NATURE (modest fml). Then added Ducklett.

I'm heading through the Electric Cave now (forget its english name). My current team:

さくら (Sakura) ♀ LV30 | Roxas ♂ LV29 | Flamberge ♀ LV28 | Joltula ♀ LV28 | Terra ♂ LV29 | Dominico ♂ LV28

I'm thinking of ditching Dominico. :[ He's just not really doing it for me, sadly. But I'll keep him until the point I (possibly) find a replacement, I suppose.

(I should stop procrastinating and go do this stupid cave, lol.)
Old March 9th, 2011 (1:24 PM).
The little... Daleks

Finally defeated Elesa and obtained the Bolt Badge which took me 3 attempts to defeat her, I think the extra training paid off.

My Team:

Dewott Lv27
Herdier Lv27
Drilbur Lv28
Sawk Lv27
Archen Lv27

Old March 9th, 2011 (1:48 PM).
pokemon master

Nature: Hardy
just got past celestial tower and caught Litwick. cant wait to use him! about to face the 6th gym.
I need a decent pokemon that can learn fly. any suggestions?

my current team

Tirtouga Lv32

Krokork Lv 33

Ferroseed Lv 33

Victini Lv 33

Servine Lv 33

Scraggy Lv 32.

I'M BACK IN
Old March 9th, 2011 (1:48 PM).

Nature: Bold
Just made it to Castelia City. The game is just so amazing. Sky Arrow Bridge looks so amazing during the night time.
My current team consist of:

Pignite Lv 26
Gurdurr Lv 24
Tranquil Lv 24
Zebstrika Lv 27
Old March 9th, 2011 (2:31 PM).

Dear Journal...

Lots of changes since I last updated. I had to put Gurdurr and Simisear on the hold for now, Simisear's at the daycare and Gurdurr's with Juniper. However, I have added 2 new members to my group. Litwick and Cubchoo!

In the time we've been together, Cubchoo's evolved into Beartic and took down Drayden, and Litwick's become a Lampent. So now I'm looking at a full team. We finally brave our way through Victory road...and lose against the first member of the Elite 4.

I've got some training to do.

-Michael.
Old March 9th, 2011 (2:33 PM). Edited March 9th, 2011 by AntiZero.
Remember?

Yup, so I'm training to fight Skyla right now.

Boldore (Gotta evolve him soon) Lv. 36
Sigilyph Lv. 35
Stoutland Lv.35
Gurdurr (Gotta evolve him too) Lv. 35
Samurott Lv. 36

I might add and train a Joltik on my team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieter57 View Post
I need a decent pokemon that can learn fly. any suggestions?
Sigilyph is pretty good for me.
Old March 9th, 2011 (2:49 PM).
Ground Type Trainer

Just got to the Pokemon League. Gonna do some training before I take on the E4.

Team:
Samurott - lvl 45
Simisear - lvl 45
Zebstrika - lvl 43
Gurdurr - lvl 45
Leavanny - lvl 43
Sigilyph - lvl 42
Old March 9th, 2011 (2:49 PM).
"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor

I really should've posted here from the start D:
Oh well, better late than never.

So after exploring the water I noticed on Route 1 when I started my journey all that time ago by surfing out on the back Fin (my Carracosta), we discovered some strong currents that led us to a small island out west. I met a nice Treasure Hunter there who offered me a Pokémon Egg! Unfortunately, I didn't have enough space to carry the little guy (or girl!) back.

So after flying back to Accumula town on Pteryx (my female Archeops that I raised from a Pokémon Egg I received in a trade) to make some room for that egg and fetch Alexandr the Mienfoo (named after Alexandr Orlov the Meerkat) who I had just caught just outside the Dragonspiral Tower recently and knew strength to move some large boulders that I had seen around that island.

After returning again with my new Pokémon egg resting snugly in my backpack I took back Zephyr (my Ga;vantula) and Verde (my Serperior) from the PC I headed East from Nimbasa to explore and found a strange woman in a caravan. After being tipped off by a friend who lived in Johto, I headed back to take out my Crown Beasts that said friend had sent me. After coming back to the suspicious woman she attacked me! In turne out she was an Entei! Then, after Zephyr took down her health a bit, she transformed, yet again into a Zoroark! I immediately threw a Great Ball and caught her. I don't think liked being disturbed, but she decided to come with me anyway, so I guess she likes me.

After, Braces (my Scraggy) took part in the Sweet Souirée at the Pokémon Musical. He looked so cute dancing with his partner like that, swinging his walking stick like a real pro. I eventually decided I had procrastinated enough and did as Alder had suggested and headed off to Opelucid City to meet with Drayden and Iris.
As I reached the Tubeline Bridge, I was met by Bianca again. She told me she had decided she wanted to be a model like Elesa and also a Professor like Prof Juniper and I defeated her in battle again (I'm really starting to feel sorry for her).

I've just reached Opelucid City Now and just watched Ghetsis on one of his "inspirational" speeches.

Pokédex Count:
Seen: 108 Obtained: 81

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler:

CURRENT TEAM:

Zephyr Lv. 42

-Slash
-Electroweb
-Bug Bite
-Signal Beam

Braces Lv. 41

-Scary Face
-Crunch
-Hi Jump Kick
-Swagger

Fin Lv. 41

-Scald
-Smack Down
-Shell Smash
-Surf

Verde Lv. 42

-Slam
-Leaf Blade
-Coil
-Leech Seed

[Translated from Japanese] A-Min Lv. 42

-Psychic
-Hidden Power [Ice]
-Light Screen
-Pain Split

Pteryx Lv. 42

-Crunch
-Double Team
-Fly
-Dragonbreath

Old March 9th, 2011 (3:05 PM).
The little... Daleks

Just defeated Clay, this has been the easiest gym battle so far, my Dewott took down Krokorok (I hope i spelt that right lol) in 2 hits with Razor Shell, Excadrill went down in 2 hits from Sawk's Brick Break attack and my Herdier knocked out Palpitoad in 2 hits with it's Return attack.

My Team;

Dewott Lv30
Herdier Lv29
Drilbur Lv29
Sawk Lv30
Archen Lv29

Old March 9th, 2011 (3:37 PM).
Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!

Nature: Hardy
hey i preordered the game and got it the day it came out, but i have one question; why does it say "atumn (of fall) as a season when it's winter where i live?
Old March 9th, 2011 (4:01 PM). Edited March 9th, 2011 by bilzandpap.
Who DOESN'T love Conkeldurr???

Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerrah. View Post
I feel really bad that I haven't started writing on here from the beginning of my journey. But the last few days I haven't really had time to sit and write it out all from memory, cause I've never really been home.

So, just recently I've gone back through all the routes and found all the good TMs that I've missed, and I've also picked myself up a Larveta(sp?) egg. I can't wait for my firey moth of doom.

I am on my way to capture Reshiram, and my team is as follows:

Samurott Lv41 (m)
Quiet @ Mystic Water
-Slash
-Aqua Jet
-Surf
-X-Scissor

Excadrill Lv42 (f)
Adamant @ Soft Sand
-X-Scissor
-Rock Slide
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake

Darmanitan Lv42 (f)
Docile @ Expert Belt
-Work Up
-Hammer Arm
-Flare Blitz
-Facade

Whimsicott Lv41 (m)
Calm @ Big Root
Prankster
-Stun Spore
-Giga Drain
-PoisonPowder
-Grass Knot

Cohagrigus Lv41 (m)
Calm @ Shell Bell
-Power Split
-Shadow Ball
-Guard Split
-Will-o-Wisp

Sawk Lv39 (m)
Timid @ Quick Claw
-Payback
-Bulk Up
-Brick Break
-Double Kick

If there natures are not good, it's only because for in-game teams I'm not too concerned. But as soon as I transfer over my Dittos and such, I will be EV training with correct natures. But other than that, I'm thinking of replacing Sawk with a better Pokemon. Perhaps a dragon type....hmmmm.... I'll get back to you. XD
Get Ice type, not Dragon type. GO VANILLUXE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Reshiram is L50 and when you face Ghetsis you'll need to fend off against like a L54 Hydreigon or something, you need more grinding kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by war rock exe View Post
hey i preordered the game and got it the day it came out, but i have one question; why does it say "atumn (of fall) as a season when it's winter where i live?
thats cause the seasons don't correspond to where you live (seasons change every month). That way, it's easier to catch Pokemon who only appear in a certain season like Beartic only appears in Winter so instead of waiting like a year you only have to wait four months (still a lot, you could beat a game in four months but nonetheless...)
Old March 9th, 2011 (5:32 PM).
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Time for my daily update! :D

- Caught a Woobat. I need a Pokemon that can learn Fly.
- Trained Woobat up.
- Trained my team up to level 20.
- Beat Lenora. She kept hitting with Hypnosis.
- Beat Team Plasma in Pinwheel Forest.
- Caught all the Pokemon (besides Pansage ) that was available so far in the game.
- Got the Liberty Ticket.
- Stopped to do an hour of Precalculus. Yay.
- Caught a Victini in a Great Ball (yay for Servine with Glare.) It's Rash which is a decent nature for it.

Here is my current team:

Victini Lv.15
Rash
- Confusion
- Incinerate
- Quick Attack
- Endure

Woobat Lv.23 Female Unaware
Serious
- Heart Stamp
- Air Cutter
- Confusion
- Assurance

Shiny Servinve Lv.23 Male
Hardy w/Eviolite
- Leaf Tornado
- Tackle
- Glare
- Leech Seed

Dewott Lv.24 Male
Adamant w/Mystic Water
- Razor Shell
- Retaliate
- Water Gun
- Fury Cutter

I am debating on a 5th member of my team. An Ice type would be nice..or maybe I want a Dragon type..or maybe a certain Bug/Steel type..or maybe a ghost type. hmmm

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links