The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old March 10th, 2011, 12:17 AM
Revolver Oshawott
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Revolver Oshawott
What's Happenin' Forum?

Playing though Black and White and about ready to get back into competitive battling. Want to test out my skills against my fellow pokenerds

I used to be a member a long time ago on here back during RSE but I don't even remember my log in. Time to start new.
Old March 10th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Hey! Yikes; a Revolver Oshawott? =O Ehhhh. But a LAZER GUN OSHAWOTT, NOW, WE'RE TALKING. :3 Anyhow, welcome back! Haven't really gotten into competitive yet, but maybe soon; I'm playing pokemon white right now, and its pretty darn fun. <3 Well, since you've haven't logged on for a while, I'd just say its a good idea to get caught up on the rules and signature rules because they changed; sooooo its a good idea to get caught up to date.

Buuuut again welcome back. :3 We haven't met before, but, I'm glad we did now. <3 Maybe we can talk sometime? I'm always open to VMs and PMs. <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 10th, 2011, 07:46 AM
solarowl
I'll always be an Outsider.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to solarowl
Welcome back!
From RSE? The rules have definitely changed from then. You should check up on them. I've already beaten the E4 once, about to challenge it a second time. But, some people are still at the first gym because they just got Black or White, so there won't be much battling till a majority of competitive battlers finish the E4 once. So, until then, hang around. I don't mind a VM!
Old March 10th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dude, your Oshawott avatar is so epic. Thought you'd know.

Anyways, welcome (back) to PC! It's always good to start new and fresh after a long absence, right? I assume you like Oshawott. I DO TOO. <3 It is my current obsession right now. Make sure you re-read the rules, though. They've changed a lot while you were absent. Most of all, have fun, and see ya around!

DARRELL WALLACE JR.
mudsummer classic 2014 winner | eldora speedway, ohio | july 23, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

[22:39] ★srinator: ur sig would become so much more better with my name on it
Shining Armour
leave of absence ~ july 26 to aug 3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links