Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old March 11th, 2011 (04:31 AM). Edited March 11th, 2011 by DBZ fan.
DBZ fan

Nature: Modest
Hi,as you can all see i like dragon ball series but im a big fan of pokemon too.You could say that i grew up with this show,and after seeing how great this site is i decided to join.I have read the rules and they seem reasonable so i will make sure not to break them.
Old March 11th, 2011 (04:52 AM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
DBZ is awesome! :3 I watch it all the time, actually. <3 In fact; I remember when I was about 10; DBZ was the topic for everyone. <3 And I grew up with the show, along side pokemon as well. My favourite charcters were Gohon, Goku and Vegeta I guess; and Cruellen is pretty funny too. <3 This is the Japanese Entertainment board: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26 ] Where you can discuss all Japenese things non-pokemon; anime, manga, etc. I dunno, if you wanna check it out, I just shown the link to you. <3

Anyhow, thanks for reading the rules; they are quite reasonable in my opinion as well. Also if you have questions, you could also read the FAQ, or maybe just ask a staff member~

Annnnd yeah! Stay sharp, enjoy yourself, hold A to charge your lazer, cut your way through with a boost, and have a great time~ <3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 11th, 2011 (09:06 AM).
DBZ fan

Nature: Modest
Thank you for giving me a warm welcome,everyone seem nice in here and i think i'll enjoy in my stay.
Its always nice to meet another dragon ball series fans(my favorite even though it may seem like a cliche answer is also Goku and good old Vegeta).

Thank you for that link,i'll check it out.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links