The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 18th, 2011, 04:57 PM
lucario giavlés
nothing beats a mud bath!

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Have you ever watched the pokemon movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew? If you have, did you like it? Do you have a favorite scene in it?
i have, and im not sure of wut scene wuz my fav, it wuz cool :3 sucks lucario died ;_;
cuzin
me and kayla
Old November 19th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post
Have you ever watched the pokemon movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew? If you have, did you like it? Do you have a favorite scene in it?
No I haven't, I've tryed to watch it on Utube, but they dont follow up with the parts, or they dont have good quality...

Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Old November 19th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Taposa
Lúckymon Expert,Pkmn <3r,Fil.

Send a message via Skype™ to Taposa
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post
Here is a question for the club:
I don't know too.I watched it. It was very sad because of dying.

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
GPX+ SiteThe Super Starter Pokémon Club 💛 ~> The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club <~
Current Challenge

Old November 19th, 2011, 06:59 AM
DualBlade
The Umbreon Lover

Nature: Adamant

Activeness: Im on everyday except when i have some probs.

Pokemon Partner: Lucario

Why: In Pokemon Platinum, when i just got the Riolu Egg i thought it was a noob, but then i trained it to Lucario and the cool move Aura Sphere, i finally thought that it was not a noob, i used it when i played D/P/Plt i even used it on Black, but i never used it on White though because i only have 1 Lucario on my Plt.

Password: Wave-guiding Riolu
Delphox
Aegislash
Tyrantrum
Chesnaught
Clawitzer
Old November 19th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Taposa

Um...Can you change the gender of Lucas to Male and Rio to Female? (since their gender less)

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
Current Challenge

Last edited by Taposa; November 19th, 2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old November 19th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
I have watched it. I loved it <3. I don't really have a favorite scene in the movie but i hate the scene in which Lucario died

Old November 19th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

DualBlade, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club!

Yes, I agree along with everyone else that the last scene in the end when Lucario died was sad.
It was really depressing, and I couldn't get my mind off of it after a few days.

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Old November 19th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious

Naturally, being a major Lucario fan, I have seen the movie, the ending made me cry of course, though it's not the reason I like Lucario at all.

Also, I didn't like the fact that Mew was in it, especially since you cannot have Mew without Mewtwo, but when the movie came out, it made me think Lucario was a legendary (of course, this was before the release of D/P revealed Riolu and Maylene), still, the movie would have done fine if Mew wasn't in it...

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old November 19th, 2011, 04:05 PM
ShadowTheDarkrai
AKA: Dapper Snivy

Lucario is actually part legendary. It was in a movie which gives it 1 point. It was in the beginning of a movie that showed only legendaryes so another point for it. It is breedable lucario loses 1 point. In the end there are more evidence it is a legendary then not. Btw the movie with the thing in the beginning is The Rise Of Darkrai. It happens a few seconds after The Regi Trio appear.

Old November 19th, 2011, 10:47 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher

i actually have and it is my most favorite movie! The dying part of Lucario really made sad. ;(

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old November 20th, 2011, 04:55 AM
Taposa

Overall - We all have sad parts in the movie . [and] We (mostly) do not have fave parts

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
Current Challenge

Old November 20th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Yes, you may join the club, but please post an application first and fill it in. Then I will be able to add you to the club list.

Old November 20th, 2011, 06:08 PM
DualBlade
The Umbreon Lover

Can i change my Lucario Sprite to another one?
This one:
Delphox
Aegislash
Tyrantrum
Chesnaught
Clawitzer
Old November 21st, 2011, 04:39 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka

i hope we can use it and i also hope u all like it

Old November 21st, 2011, 02:59 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avishka View Post

i hope we can use it and i also hope u all like it
I think it looks really good. I added it to the main page (assuming that I do have your permission of course, if not I will remove it)

DualBlade, I changed your sprite to the one you requested.

Also, the main club banner is getting old, and I am going to create a Christmas themed banner to go along with December. Also, the old banner does not have the proper title anyways, so it needs to be fixed. If anyone wants to contribute, feel free to create a banner and show it to me or gameplayer56 for approval.

Old November 21st, 2011, 03:19 PM
ShadowTheDarkrai

I am not finding much to talk about on this thread so I'll propose a topic right here, right now! Basically I will start off a story and the next person can post another part for the story. Eventually a story will be formed. Please don't end the story until at least five people have contributed.

Long ago, there was a Riolu and his trainer. They were special because they had bonded so much they had formed a telepathic bond. One day they heard reports of many natural disasters happening for an unknown reason in a nearby town and decided to check it out

Here's the beginning try to continue it!

Old November 22nd, 2011, 12:51 AM
Taposa

Long ago, there was a Riolu and his trainer. They were special because they had bonded so much they had formed a telepathic bond. One day they heard reports of many natural disasters happening for an unknown reason in a nearby town and decided to check it out. In the village which the disasters started happening,the villagers said it was absolutly Absol but learned an ice move. The trainer and Riolu went together to a cave.The cave was quiet and lonely.

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
Current Challenge

Old November 22nd, 2011, 02:47 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Long ago, there was a Riolu and his trainer. They were special because they had bonded so much they had formed a telepathic bond. One day they heard reports of many natural disasters happening for an unknown reason in a nearby town and decided to check it out. In the village which the disasters started happening,the villagers said it was absolutly Absol but learned an ice move. The trainer and Riolu went together to a cave.The cave was quiet and lonely. As the trainer and the Riolu wandered the cave, they felt an uneasy feeling that they were being followed. Riolu turned around and saw that no one was there. Then the trainer stopped and asked, "Did you see something? If not, then let's continue on. We can't have this Absol disturb the town anymore." The Riolu then nodded, and they continued on their way when they came up to two paths they could take going either left or right. Then suddenly, the cave started shaking, and rocks fell creating a blockade between the Riolu and the trainer. "Hang on Riolu! I'll meet up with you, just keep following the cave all right? Don't worry, everything will be fine I promise!" The trainer said as he ran off deeper into the cave. The Riolu was worried, but did exactly as it's trainer told it to do and advanced deeper into the cave.

Sorry if it's a little long. My imagination runs wild sometimes.

Old November 22nd, 2011, 04:51 PM
ShadowTheDarkrai

Long ago, there was a Riolu and his trainer. They were special because they had bonded so much they had formed a telepathic bond. One day they heard reports of many natural disasters happening for an unknown reason in a nearby town and decided to check it out. In the village which the disasters started happening,the villagers said it was absolutly Absol but learned an ice move. The trainer and Riolu went together to a cave.The cave was quiet and lonely. As the trainer and the Riolu wandered the cave, they felt an uneasy feeling that they were being followed. Riolu turned around and saw that no one was there. Then the trainer stopped and asked, "Did you see something? If not, then let's continue on. We can't have this Absol disturb the town anymore." The Riolu then nodded, and they continued on their way when they came up to two paths they could take going either left or right. Then suddenly, the cave started shaking, and rocks fell creating a blockade between the Riolu and the trainer. "Hang on Riolu! I'll meet up with you, just keep following the cave all right? Don't worry, everything will be fine I promise!" The trainer said as he ran off deeper into the cave. The Riolu was worried, but did exactly as it's trainer told it to do and advanced deeper into the cave. He saw many pokemon but most were harmless things like Crobat and Golem. Eventually after walking far into the cave, Riolu spotted light. "Light? That is strange." thought Riolu. Riolu walked toward the light and found himself on a high plateau. He looked around the edge of the plateau but it was shrouded by mist. He continued forward on the plateau and found a strange shrine of sorts. On the shrine there were strange markings. Riolu wasn't worried because usually the writing was in the Unknown Language, but this wasn't. This was full of strange symbols like three Xs and a dash or a box with a circle in it. Suddenly, the symbols rearranged themselves into the Unknown Language. The text read: "All those who pass here beware. The three golems of legend rest here and will stand up to anyone crossing. The poison snake, the firery hulk and the levitating wrath bringer will show no mercy. Beware the Forbidden Regi Brothers."

Yes that happens to everyone, even me. :D Don't worry that's supposed to happen. Fyi in case anyone didn't get that the shrine is the place where the unknown to most, Regi brothers Regipoison, Regifire and Regiflying, reside.

Old November 22nd, 2011, 06:05 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Riolu decided to wait until its trainer arrived, and soon after waiting only for a few minutes, his trainer arrived and Riolu explained the shrine to him. "What's a shrine doing here in the first place? and why do the three Regi pokemon reside in it? Never mind that, I bet Absol is inside. Come on Riolu!" The trainer said, walking slowly up the staircase to the shrine with Riolu following behind him. The shrine was a very secluded area. It looked like a temple, and all around it were small cliffsides with grass and flowers growing wildly about. There was also a giant hole in the cave ceiling, which cast a bright light that shined down on the shrine, making the shrine seem sacred. It was hard for them to imagine that all of this was inside a cave. But as soon as they got to the top, they heard noise coming from somewhere, and from the top of the temple, Absol jumped down to greet the trainer and the Riolu. "Stay back Riolu! Absol! Why are you causing so much destruction on the town?" The trainer shouted. "Come on, give me an answer now!" The trainer shouted again. His voice echoed throughout the cave, and the Absol just sighed, and said to the trainer, "I see very well as much as you do , the destruction and chaos of the town. However all of that was not my doing. For the three guardians of this cave lie resting ahead. They keep the forces of nature in this region in check, and if one goes out of balance, the others also suffer a consequence, for all three must work in harmony with each other." "Then, why were you always in the town when those events occured? Why? The townspeople have always spotted you, and you are the one they blame for all of this." The trainer replied. "Well, if you have not noticed, many natural disasters have been happening all around the world, not just here. Climates in some parts of the world have been shifting and changing dramatically, and some parts of the world are drowned in darkness, or in an everlasting season of rain. Those events, I can not fully explain, but some evil has taken up upon this world and all who inhabit it, thus shifting the balances of the forces of nature. This is also one of the reasons why one of the guardians here have been disturbed, and why the town outside is in a bad shape. Did you not notice the weather before you arrived in this cave?" Absol replied. "Well, yes. I did notice that this town has been more humid and it has been extremely windy." The trainer said as he looked to Riolu and then looked back at Absol. "Now in order to fix this, you must place that stone you were given by the town elder in the shrine to restore balance to the three guardians. Now go, I will be watching." Absol replied. "Let's go Riolu. Don't worry, just stay close to me." The trainer said, walking inside the shrine towards the altar.

For the purposes of not saying the same thing over and over again, I just decided to leave out the previous text. In the end, it looks like it should be able to be compiled into one giant story.

Old November 22nd, 2011, 08:51 PM
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer

Nature: Brave
I'm a terrible story writer, so I wont write. But so far this is a really interesting story! @OokamiReki , are you a story writer? 'Cause you are really good!

Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Old November 22nd, 2011, 11:48 PM
Taposa

Wow nice stiry (The truth was the Pokémon are Regis. I should really made it specific)

Lucario/Riolu Fan club
PC Site
Current Challenge

Old November 23rd, 2011, 03:43 AM
ShadowTheDarkrai

Ha Ha. Yes it is getting very interesting. I once contributed to something ike this in the cute pokemon fan club. I thought the club here coud use something like this to liven it up. Anyways, IT'S NOT OVER YET!

Riolu and its trainer gently placed the stone on the alter but nothing happened. Then suddenly three spheres popped out of the alter and began to levitate and shine. The spheres began to draw spirts towards them and then formed the shapes of the forbidden Regis. "To restore nature you must pass the test." said Regifire.

I know it's short but I can't think of much right now I'm busy.

Last edited by ShadowTheDarkrai; November 23rd, 2011 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 08:56 AM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

"What do you want us to to?" The trainer asked, looking at each individual spirit. Each spirit had the exact shape of it's pokemon counterpart, they also seemed to have a colored aura that surrounded them depending on their type. There were red, green, and sky blue colored spirits. "As you know, we are the guardians of this cave, and of the village. But we could not defend the village for very long, as an unspeakable evil has surfaced in this world, draining our powers in the process. We tried to protect everyone to the best of our abilities, but the evil pokemon was too strong, and it weakened us, dividing our powers into three. You see, we used to be one entity, but because of that event, we are three spirits." Regifire answered. "In order for us to be whole, you must recapture our lost powers and bring it back here. That task alone is dangerous, however, we still have our powers. Two of us do. But our other one has completely lost his powers." Regisky replied. "This is why I need you to go into Azure Forest with my sphere of power, and go deep inside the forest until you find a monument surrounded by fireflies. The monument is on a small island in the middle of a large pond, and I can not tell you how to cross it, because you can not swim in that water, but I know you will find another way. When you reach the shrine, place the sphere on the altar, and when it infuses my powers back, quickly bring it back here, becuase we do not have much time until the town gets attacked again!" Regipoison said. "All right." The trainer replied, taking the green sphere from the altar which lit up, and shined brightly, revealing a symbol of some sort inside the sphere. "Now go, and be careful. The path through the forest is full of tainted pokemon. I was the guardian of the forest, and when my powers were diminished, the pokemon who inhabited the forest became evil, tainted pokemon." Regipoison replied as the trainer turned around and said, "Don't worry. I can handle it." The trainer quickly ran only to get stopped by the Regi pokemon again. "Wait! Was there not a pile of rubble that blocked your path before you got here? Let us remove that for you." Regifire shouted as the three Regi spirits used their powers to shake the cave. "The road ahead should be clear, now go! Time must not be wasted!" Regisky said as the trainer and Riolu turned around and quickly ran outside the shrine with and out the cave, where he would soon find himself on his first important pokemon journey, into the Azure Forest.

Sorry, I just gave generic names for the Regi pokemon, Regipoison, Regisky, and Regifire. I know they didn't exist, but I wanted to stick with the Regi(name) trend so I decided to use their types as their last name.

@Pokemon Master N: No, actually i'm not a writer. I have never written a story before, except when I was in middle school and I had to for a project. I don't read many books either, I just have an extremely wild imagination.

Old November 23rd, 2011, 10:04 AM
ShadowTheDarkrai

Riolu and his trainer entered the forest and continued walking forward until a strange looking Galvantula jumped out of a tree. "Oh no! This is far worse than I could have imagined. These pokemon aren't just tainted, they are Negative Pokemon!" announced the Regi. "Negative Pokemon?" said the trainer. "Yes they are pokemon of pure darkness. As you know a pokemon's level usually goes up, but when they are near enough to a source of darkness they level down and getting to level zero doesn't stop it. They continue and turn evil and change into horrible versions of themselves!" said the Regi. The Galvantula suddenly used a strange move. "Watch out for its Corrosive Acid!" Riolu quickly deflected it with Force Palm, then used Aura Sphere on the Galvantula. The Aura Sphere hit and the Galvantula cried out in pain and then quickly disintegrated. "What?!?" shouted the trainer. "Oh. I forgot to tell you that once defeated they disintegrate because their bodies aren't stable enough to survive fainting anymore." said the Regi. The trainer and Riolu advanced forward quickly defeating all the Negative Pokemon in their path. They soon came to a small clearing. "This is not the end yet, but we shouldn't let our gaurd down." Suddenly, a small portal appeared in the middle of the clearing. "I never thought it would actually... corrupt Celebi." Out of the portal came Negative Celebi.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links