The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 11th, 2011, 11:56 AM
olih
Who says you can't go home?

Nature: Adamant
hmm, so tempting, SO TEMPTING!! muahaha... Unfortunately I have spent so much time trying to complete my National Dex that I barely have enough space in my Pc now. > : (

Last edited by olih; April 20th, 2011 at 05:29 PM.
Old April 11th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Nature: Calm
Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?

I have done that before. I filled two different boxes up with only Lucario and Riolu seperately. Each one had different abilities and moves and were all hacked.

Also, I have been extremely lazy lately about the fan club, and I am sorry that there have been lack of updates. (Yes its the truth) It's also because I have to focus on more important things this month and next month. I promise by today I will have the drawings and pictures section finally up on the main post. It's finally up! There is only one drawing in it and it is the wallpaper I made. I will add more to it once I get the chance to. Also, if you have any ideas on anything for the club, feel free to let me know. I'm (almost) always available.

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Last edited by Fenrir Reki; April 11th, 2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old April 12th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Lady Minchi
Pokemon Breeder

Activeness: from daily to weekly activemess. It depends on my schoolwork.
Pokemon Partner: Minni - Riolu (female)
Why: Riolu/Lucario all the way!!! <3 They have been my favorite pokemon ever since I found out about them. I am also breeding them on one of my games. ^3^
Password: wave-guiding riolu

Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?

yes~all were breeded with my (male) Lucario I recieved from the egg and
(female) Lucario from the GTS (from Japan!!!). If anyone wants one, just pm me! One of "natural moves" is earthquake. I actually took my time to train some to level 15 also....lol

~+~
just skimming through the thread and your questions....

-yes I haz a 3ds
-I think lucario would look cool in purple instead of blue...I actually spent time on changing the color bu cant find the image...
-I haz a lucario and riolu plushie, lucario poster, and a bunch of doodles of lucario/riolu. teeheee
-if pokemon were real I would be either a day care person or a pokemon breeder
-I wouldnt go on an adventure cause thats scary xD
-idk how many pokemon games I have cause I lost a lot...I HAD/have leafgreen, firered, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, pearl, soulsilver, black, platinum, battle revolution (wii), pokemon mystery dungeon (pkmd) darkness/time/red...so um, about 14-ish? WAIT!! I have some ranger games...I think 3 of them or whatever number were released. 17! I haz like 17 pokemon games
-I haz pokemon black and I chose (female) snivy because I havent chosen a grass in a while. my friend, via wifi, sent me an (male) oshawott so I sorta have 2 starters xD. (my brother has a female oshawott)
-yes I will use riolu/lucario!! =d

Last edited by Lady Minchi; April 12th, 2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old April 13th, 2011, 12:30 PM
MeiChama
Spazztastic Fangirl~

Nature: Relaxed
Gahhhhh, school has been eating up my time so I haven't been ablet o get on. DX;;; Anywhoooo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OokamiReki View Post
Has anyone who owns Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, or the latest versions Black/White ever tried to fill up a PC Box with just Riolu and/or Lucario?.
I've actually never tried that out. XD I tend to just whatever Pokemon I don't want to use in the box.

"In your hand, take this key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking... Its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend- no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the ones you love."-Terra[/CENTER]
[/sig-reason]
Old April 14th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Welcome to the club Lady Minchi! I updated the front page with accurate post points and what not. I might end up removing the "points for posts" thing because eventually it will be hard to keep in track of but for now it will stay. Also, the club could use some banners, and if you would like to help and create one, you can. All you have to do is create a banner and submit it to me and it will be posted on the main page. You will also be credited for creating it and will also earn some points for it.

Also, lets have another question:
If the world was like pokemon mystery dungeon, and you were either Lucario or Riolu, which one would you be?
I would probably be Lucario because I would know more powerful moves and would be more proficient with Aura Sphere.

Old April 14th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Lady Minchi
Pokemon Breeder

Quote:
Welcome to the club Lady Minchi! I updated the front page with accurate post points and what not. I might end up removing the "points for posts" thing because eventually it will be hard to keep in track of but for now it will stay. Also, the club could use some banners, and if you would like to help and create one, you can. All you have to do is create a banner and submit it to me and it will be posted on the main page. You will also be credited for creating it and will also earn some points for it.

If the world was like pokemon mystery dungeon, and you were either Lucario or Riolu, which one would you be?
I would probably be Lucario because I would know more powerful moves and would be more proficient with Aura Sphere.
If I have the time I will try to make a banner; any requirements?

~answer:
Riolu because I would be able to learn moves faster and have the ability to evolve later on. ^3^
Old April 14th, 2011, 02:45 PM
lucario giavlés
nothing beats a mud bath!

Nature: Gentle
lucario all the way! hes just so awesome and get a better aura sence... and yes i can c w/ my eyes closed... 2 a certan degree
cuzin
me and kayla
Old April 15th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Minchi View Post
If I have the time I will try to make a banner; any requirements?

~answer:
Riolu because I would be able to learn moves faster and have the ability to evolve later on. ^3^
Just make sure the banner is not too large and that it is at least a normal sized banner. Also make sure it says "Lucario and Riolu Fan Club" somewhere in it.

Old April 16th, 2011, 01:16 PM
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever

My computer got blue screen'd, so I'm using my PsP. Anyways, I would be a Lucario, so I can use Aura Sphere, if life was like PMD

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
Old April 18th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Time for another question:
Have you ever taken a "What Pokemon are you?" quiz and got Lucario as your pokemon?
No, I never take those kinds of quizzes or just quizzes in general.

Old April 19th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Lady Minchi
Pokemon Breeder

Quote:
Have you ever taken a "What Pokemon are you?" quiz and got Lucario as your pokemon?
No---I've tried those quizzes but they always require personal information.
Old April 19th, 2011, 02:47 PM
lucario giavlés

Quote:
only once cuz in 1 question, 1 of the questions wuz "wut is ur best friend?" and the awnser tht wuz defenetly standin out: THE AURA
cuzin
me and kayla
Old April 19th, 2011, 03:11 PM
olih

Well, I do take a lot of those quizzes in the hopes of getting Dialga one day *sigh* I've never gotten Lucario though (yet!)
Old April 20th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Lady Minchi
Pokemon Breeder

I made a banner---I couldn't pick what glow-style to use for the fonts so I made three versions.

Old April 20th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Let's have a vote instead, that way you guys can decide on which banner you like the best and the one with most votes will be our main banner for now:

Which banner do you like the best?
I think the second one looks good because the fonts are easy to read and it is simplistic.

Old April 20th, 2011, 02:55 PM
lucario giavlés

Quote:
Which banner do you like the best?
imo: the 3rd, sticks out very well fer me and somehow alot ezr
cuzin
me and kayla
Old April 20th, 2011, 04:38 PM
TheMysteryEgg
Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer

Activeness: A post a day?
Pokemon Partner: Riolu. Name: Ricky. Gender: Male. Personality: Brave. Hobbies: Football, launching aura spheres.
Why: Because I like both Lucario and Riolu because they are powerful.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

FC:

Black: 0604 5707 4092

My Youtube Channel

Old April 20th, 2011, 05:32 PM
olih

Which banner I like best? I like the 3rd one, since it sort of seems to glow and give off an 'aura' of its own. They're really good, by the way!
Old April 20th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

TheMysteryEgg you application has been accepted. Welcome to the club! Just to let everyone know, I will post the final banner on friday as well as the votes, so vote for which banner you want to represent our club as soon as you can!

Old April 20th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Lady Minchi
Pokemon Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by olih View Post
Which banner I like best? I like the 3rd one, since it sort of seems to glow and give off an 'aura' of its own. They're really good, by the way!
Thanks--thats what I was aiming for ^3^

I cant really choose which one I like the best...the 2nd and 3rd are better than the 1st though. =3
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:02 AM
TheMysteryEgg
Pokemon Breeder and Fuzer

I like the 3rd because it is the most easiest to read.

FC:

Black: 0604 5707 4092

My Youtube Channel

Old April 22nd, 2011, 12:10 PM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

So, judging by the votes, the 3rd banner will be our main banner for our club. Thanks to everyone who helped vote for our banner! It will be posted up shortly, and remember you can always contribute drawings, banners or pictures that you made/took anytime! Just send me a message and i'll have it posted up.

Old April 22nd, 2011, 07:40 PM
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:

Obviously Lucario/Rukario! *chuckles
I mean, i wouldn't mind having a Riolu tag along either. :3

Old April 25th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Time for another question!
If you went to a pokemon store that had a small section for Lucario/Riolu items such as mugs, T-shirts, notebooks, folders, etc, would you buy them? How many would you buy? Would you use all of your money on them?
Well, you can never have too much Lucario/Riolu items so I would buy as much as I can to display on my Lucario/Riolu shelf and to keep for myself. I wouldn't waste all of my money on them (maybe) but I would defiently use up a lot of money buying them.

Old April 26th, 2011, 01:44 PM
lucario giavlés

Quote:
If you went to a pokemon store that had a small section for Lucario/Riolu items such as mugs, T-shirts, notebooks, folders, etc, would you buy them? How many would you buy? Would you use all of your money on them?
ya, wuld buy a few things, and no i wldnt spend all my money on em XD
cuzin
me and kayla
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links