Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page *Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old June 20th, 2011 (02:43 PM).
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Nature: Calm
It sounds good, I like the remix. Too bad I don't remember any of the music in black and white besides the battle music. I also like the fanclub picture in your signature because it looks great. :D

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Old June 21st, 2011 (03:21 PM).
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by OokamiReki:
It sounds good, I like the remix. Too bad I don't remember any of the music in black and white besides the battle music. I also like the fanclub picture in your signature because it looks great. :D
Heh heh, thanks, Ookami! I figured someone would like it! I've got plenty more where that came from! :3

Old June 25th, 2011 (01:21 AM).
olih
Who says you can't go home?

Nature: Adamant
Yeah, I think the point system is a bit confusing, and should just be taken out. It would be easier for everyone. Also, I haven't been able to get on the internet for the past week, and I didn't know that would happen, so sorry for being gone so suddenly.
Old June 25th, 2011 (09:33 AM). Edited June 25th, 2011 by lucario giavlés.
lucario giavlés
nothing beats a mud bath!

Nature: Gentle
its not confuseing 2 me

question fer group:

if ya woke up as a lucario, how much choc wuld ya eat a day?

fer me, id eat a few bars a day, sence i live in a poor family, id have 1 a day
cuzin
me and kayla
Old June 25th, 2011 (12:13 PM).
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Quote originally posted by olih:
Yeah, I think the point system is a bit confusing, and should just be taken out. It would be easier for everyone. Also, I haven't been able to get on the internet for the past week, and I didn't know that would happen, so sorry for being gone so suddenly.
No worries. I know everyone can't always be active.

I'm just going to rephrase that question:
If you woke up as a Lucario, how much chocolate would you eat a day?
I wouldn't always eat chocolate. I would only eat it every couple of days because I would rather eat real food than eat lots of chocolate every day.

Old June 26th, 2011 (10:34 AM).
olih

I'm not exactly sure if becoming a Lucario would change my chocolate eating habits, but okay. I'd probably eat the same amount of chocolate I usually eat. Which would be nothing. Yeah, I'm more of a sugary candy person.
Old June 27th, 2011 (06:46 AM).
FourCartridge

Nature: Jolly
If you woke up as a Lucario, how much chocolate would you eat a day?

I would probably quit it entirely. I remember seeing a TF2 video where the Scout ends up becoming a Lucario, and subsequently gets poisoned by a piece of chocolate.
Old June 27th, 2011 (10:06 AM).
lucario giavlés

acculy, lucarios can eat choclate and have no effect on em, if ya saw the movie he wuz in, he had some choclate, no effects on him in the movie, it only made him happier and he loved it

the scout probably had some bad choclate, but thts just me
cuzin
me and kayla
Old June 29th, 2011 (10:33 AM).
Edward Newgate
Everyone is a child of the sea
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Gender: Are you a boy or a girl? (Male or Female) MaleActiveness: How active you think you will be in this group. I will be active, cause I frikkin <3 Riolu :D Pokemon Partner: Your pokemon partner. It's either Lucario, Riolu or both so choose both or one. You can choose to include a name or gender for your partner(s). I'd choose Riolu, gender and name doesn't matter to me.Why: Any reason why you want to join? Because Riolu and Lucario are awesome Password: What is the password? It's right below you in a spolier... seriously. wave-guiding riolu
- Munna
- Duosion
- Espurr
Send me a message if you add me, then I will add you too
Old June 30th, 2011 (12:52 PM).
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Quote originally posted by mr.Alpha:
Gender: Are you a boy or a girl? (Male or Female) MaleActiveness: How active you think you will be in this group. I will be active, cause I frikkin <3 Riolu :D Pokemon Partner: Your pokemon partner. It's either Lucario, Riolu or both so choose both or one. You can choose to include a name or gender for your partner(s). I'd choose Riolu, gender and name doesn't matter to me.Why: Any reason why you want to join? Because Riolu and Lucario are awesome Password: What is the password? It's right below you in a spolier... seriously. wave-guiding riolu
Welcome to the club! Well, i'm not going to choose a gender or name for your Riolu. So i'll just leave that information blank for now unless you want a specific gender or name.

I was thinking about having another drawing contest sometime in July, except this time its drawing Riolu instead of Lucario. I'm not sure when the exact dates are going to be, but I will let you guys know. If anyone wants to have a different event, or has ideas for other events, feel free to ask me.

Also, there is still an open slot for co-owner if anyone wants the position. Requirements are to be active and check on the club every once in a while. Anyone can take this position.

Old July 1st, 2011 (07:33 AM).
olih

Hmm, a new drawing contest huh? Hopefully I will have a scanner by then. An idea for another event would maybe be a fanfic contest...?
Also, I will not be able to get on the internet again next week, since I'm going to a camp with an electronics ban. Sorry for being gone so much! I really thought that I would have more free time in the summer...
Old July 1st, 2011 (07:27 PM).
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Quote originally posted by olih:
Hmm, a new drawing contest huh? Hopefully I will have a scanner by then. An idea for another event would maybe be a fanfic contest...?
Also, I will not be able to get on the internet again next week, since I'm going to a camp with an electronics ban. Sorry for being gone so much! I really thought that I would have more free time in the summer...
It's all right, don't worry. Thanks for the notice, i'll be sure to remember that you'll be absent.

Old July 2nd, 2011 (04:04 AM). Edited July 3rd, 2011 by Tails05.
Tails05
It's Electric!

Nature: Docile
I would like to join

Activeness: I'll be very active, I love both Lucario and Riolu and I'm glad to have Lucario on my White team.
Partner: Male Lucario
Why: Lucario and Riolu are very strong and kind Pokemon who never give up in any situation
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Also.......

I'm very interested in the drawing contest and I may consider the co-owner postition after I become more active.

O, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in it!

Pairless - PM me! | Owner of the ::Global Pokedex Plus Fanclub:: | GPX +
Jesus is the way ~
Old July 2nd, 2011 (01:38 PM).
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Welcome to the club Tails05! Well, I already have someone applying for co-owner position, but if they don't want it then you can apply for it. The co-owner position is first come, first serve.

Also, outside of drawing contest events and other events in general, if you have a drawing or just have anything else to contribute to the club, feel free to tell me and i'll see what I can do about it. Remember you can submit almost anything to the club including drawings, banners, wallpapers or anything else you created. We have a section for all of them in the main page if you want to check it out! So far we have 1 wallpaper and one banner, and anyone can contribute more if they want to.

In other news, I might go camping next week and I will be away until next week and I probably will not be able to watch the club.
But i'm still not sure yet. I'll update this post again if I am going camping.

So, lets have another topic:
If you woke up one day as either a Riolu or a Lucario, what would you do? Would you do anything different from what you do in your normal life? (Let's just say you live in a pokemon world, and everyone else was a pokemon)
I wouldn't do anything else different but I would definitely be able to do some more things easily such running to local stores and back with ease and what not. But since I would be in a pokemon world, I would probably go exploring often.

Old July 2nd, 2011 (02:54 PM). Edited July 2nd, 2011 by lucario giavlés.
lucario giavlés

if i woke up as a lucario, o man i wuld b SOOOOOOOO happy! i more thn liekly wuld b doin wut i normaly do, but occasionaly id go out and have a mud bath in a swamp, relax a bit and go back... aswell as eat choclate if i had 2 go back 2 school, id b even more agile thn all of the students in the school! XD i can run thru the halls and not run in2 any1, and if i wuz a lucario, id b runnin on the walls XD
cuzin
me and kayla
Old July 3rd, 2011 (01:00 AM).
olih

If you woke up one day as either a Riolu or a Lucario, what would you do? Would you do anything different from what you do in your normal life? (Let's just say you live in a pokemon world, and everyone else was a pokemon)
I'd probably go exploring, like in the Mystery Dungeon games. My life would probably change drastically. But that would be awesome if I woke up as a Riolu or Lucario! It would be sort of hard to type on a computer though...
Old July 3rd, 2011 (10:58 AM).
Tails05
It's Electric!

Nature: Docile
If I woke up as a Lucario in a pokemon world, that would be amazing! As others have said before, I would love to go exploring, runnin' through the forest, with my eyes closed....yeaah!

O, wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in it!

Pairless - PM me! | Owner of the ::Global Pokedex Plus Fanclub:: | GPX +
Jesus is the way ~
Old July 3rd, 2011 (06:09 PM). Edited July 4th, 2011 by gameplayer56.
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever

Quote:
Like what most people said here, I would explore, & see what moves I can use as well (That is probably the only I would do else from my normal life).

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
Old July 4th, 2011 (03:14 PM).
BlazeGirl12
Just Another Pokemon Player

Location: In the forest on Route 25 (near Cerulean, in Kanto)
Sorry I haven't been on in a while...
If I woke up as a Riolu, I would probably go on a long journey. Why? Because Riolu have awesome endurance! And I have zero! (irl)

I believe in Jesus Christ. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then put this in your signature.
Please visit my website, BlazeGirl12's Creative Haven! Anyone who joins will be considered for moderator.
Old July 4th, 2011 (04:03 PM).
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Congrats to gameplayer56's promotion to Co-Owner! The position is now closed, and thank you to all who wanted the position, but did not receive it.

Old July 6th, 2011 (11:44 AM).
Zylasn
Unstoppable Force!

Ahhh, Great Arceus! I've been sooooo busy! But I'm posting once again!

That would be sooooooo awesome if I was a Lucario when I woke up next to my pc where I usually sleep on the floor (on a fold-up bed, of course)! I might do things a little different, like practice in the way of Aura more.

Old July 6th, 2011 (11:51 AM). Edited July 6th, 2011 by Team_SJK.
Team_SJK
Son of Arceus

Nature: Hardy
If I woke up as a Lucario, the first thing I'd have to do is have chocolate for breakfast, because we all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. XD
After that, I'm always up for exploration, as I love to go outside and have a look around. Weather permitting, of course.

I am the reason why "KO" is in "Konokama."
Old July 14th, 2011 (04:42 AM).
Avishka
A big stick with a big nose.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i would like to join
Activeness: I'll be active everyday
Partner: Lucario
Why: because Lucario and Riolu are awesome
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu
Old July 14th, 2011 (10:17 AM).
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

Welcome to the club Avishka! Yeah they are very awesome! :D

I'm going to add more Lucario and Riolu sprites that you can choose from as your partner picture, that way everyone doesn't have the same sprite and it looks less boring. I also plan on updating the rules for signing up to include the option of having a sprite and which sprites you want.

So lets have another question:
What is your favorite Pokemon show or movie that has either Lucario or Riolu in it?
Mine would be Lucario and the Mystery of Mew because it's one of the main reasons why Lucario is one of my favorite pokemon and it is also my favorite pokemon movie.

Old July 14th, 2011 (10:25 AM).
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever

^New Lucario/Riolu Sprites? Looking forward to this one.

Quote:
What is your favorite Pokemon show or movie that has either Lucario or Riolu in it?
Well, it would be the movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. It was the first time I saw Lucario, & is how I became his fan.

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links