Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Greetings I'm New!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old March 14th, 2011 (06:18 AM).
iLunar Star
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Careful
Why hello! I just joined pokecommunity today and would like to say hello to all the users out there! :3 Although I could tell you all my name I like my "self proclaimed nickname" Luna. Anyways I just joined today so I'm still getting used to things but feel free to help me out in any way possible. :3 I just like using that :3 XD
Old March 14th, 2011 (06:25 AM). Edited March 14th, 2011 by miley810.
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
Sorry I don't think there is a espeon smiley but anyways allow me to be the first (or one of the first few) to say Welcome to the PokeCommunity!A few pointers,don't do like I did when I first started out,make sure if ur ganna post on something,someone has to have posted withen the last MONTH make SURE someone has,to help with that (easily) is to hit the new posts button,as I have been taught lol also keep a eye on ur grammer (not that I care about people's grammer really) but people on here sometimes can be a bit picky if u have bad grammer,of corse I know sevrel people who use text talk,but if you write a story or song and post it on here don't use text talk...I am one to talk
Thats all I can think of atm so welcome again to PC :D

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old March 14th, 2011 (06:33 AM).
iLunar Star
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Careful
Oh yeah I was reading the um rules and stuff to make sure I don't get into trouble. That happened to me on Roliana and my account got banned. XD I've learned after that experience though. Digimon fanclub? I'll check it out. :3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links