The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:34 AM
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Well I doubt Aquataris will be posting any time soon so Growlithe is open. I'm sorry but I can't change the starters as I've plan for all Gen IV Pokemon to be scattered in all the areas in Lementos region. Is it ok for you to start off first and then catch those that you want? It's not a must to use your starter till the very end, you know like in the games. :3

Old May 22nd, 2011, 01:02 PM
Phantasia
CompleteFantasy REBORN

Location: I live In this Multiverse. That is all your getting from me.
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Phantasia
is the age non-negotiable? I prefer not to play as a little kid.

Please click on my Eggs and Dragons to help them live to see another day. I will return the favor if you have stuff for me to click. n.n
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:25 PM
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

Sorry but it's made to keep everything standardized. Plus it's the same in the games and anime that you start off at around 10 and above.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:36 AM
Phantasia
CompleteFantasy REBORN

Ok, I just wanted to make sure. Thanks diamond

Name: Fantasy De' Phantasia Fantasm

Starter Pokemon: Male Growlithe

Appearance: Fantasy stands at just under 5 feet tall. His body classified as lean. His clothes are comprised of a black undershirt, tucked into dark blue jeans. A green vest over his undershirt, and a pair of grip- action fingerless gloves. His shoes are customized running shoes, though they look like combat boots, as they have the covered metal over the toes. The pants had a green flame design, where as the black shirt has a green dragon snaking through silvery clouds, under a shining moon and sun. The vest has a multitude of pockets, scattered all over it, as well as inside it.

Other things he wears-
A small emerald set in metalwork dolphins
A small ruby set in a metalwork skull
his family ring, which is an emerald inlaid into a small dragon claw

Personality: Fantasy is a kid who goes through life knowing what he wants to do, even if he lacks the materials to do it. He's somewhat stubborn and hard-headed, but he is also quite understanding of others and loves to help people. He doesn't take well to those who hurt others for their own benefits, and will act accordingly when he see it. He puts up a very calm front, and hardly anything seems to affect this. His calm face is a distraction to his opponents, because he draws them to thinking he isn't that good. All the while, he's thinking of his next move.

History: Fantasy lived your average life, he slept, he ate, he played with friends, etc. He also admired pokemon like there was no tomorrow. His first encounter with pokemon was when he was 3, after he had learned to walk. He had gotten lost, and like most toddlers, he was crying for his mother. A Rattata came to him, got him to calm down, and then proceeded to guide him out of the forest, and back to his home. Ever since then, that Fantasy can remember, hes been obsessed with pokemon. He would go outside and the pokemon would flock around him as though he were a magnet.
At the age of 7, he began to study to be a trainer. It was some of the hardest work, but he was determined. He found an injured Growlithe when he was 9 and took it in. He nursed it back to health, which took a year for a full recovery. He passed his class to become a trainer when he was 11. The youngest in his class, he was given 5 pokeballs. He raced home, giddy with the fact his life as a trainer had started. The Growlithe was happy with him, and happily went into the pokeball he proffered. He set out on his journey the very next day, full bag, and happy spirits.

Please click on my Eggs and Dragons to help them live to see another day. I will return the favor if you have stuff for me to click. n.n

Last edited by Phantasia; May 27th, 2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: necessary details edited
Old May 31st, 2011, 12:13 AM
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

Gosh! I can't believe I didn't catch this. Anyways, on with it.

Cool name for a boy, if I may say so myself. XD History has a little bit of loopholes but we'll manage just fine. That being said, Phantasia, you're ACCEPTED.

You may choose to either start off like everyone else in Chapter 1 or somewhere near where the rest are, like in Chapter 3.

If you choose the first option Chapter 1: You'll be like everyone except that you'll be behind for quite some time lest you're an active poster.

If you choose the second option Chapter 3: You get to pick 2 more Pokemon to your team within the levels range they can be found at and your starter will be level 8. The 2 Pokemon can only be those in Chapter 3 and before. However you will not have a rival yet and you won't receive the rewards from the chapters' events (Which I'm glad to say, there are not many to lose out).

Make your decision and then started posting!~~~

Old May 31st, 2011, 11:08 AM
Phantasia
CompleteFantasy REBORN

no problem. I can be active until im caught up.

Old June 8th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
I forgot to reply to MasterTrainerEmpoleon's PM >.< But now I have and I hope our joint post will be made soon :p
Old June 18th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Master Trainer Empoleon

Nature: Bold
Lol we need more people. It's sad that only me and RHCP are the only RPers committed.

Old June 19th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Musician of Literature
La musica es la fuerza...

Nature: Jolly
Name: Lynton Clyde Alastra
Nickname: "Proton"
Hometown: Undella Town
Home Region: Unova
Starter: Male Psyduck
Appearance: Lynton is a man of good looks to the ladies. He is a very tall person who has a very tan skin color. His head is covered with short and styled black hair, spiked up in the front. The rest is flat. Lynton's dark brown pupils have a moderate eye surrounding them. Light, thin black eyebrows cap his eyes. His lips are of a moderate size.

Lynton is a very lean person. He looks like he could run a marathon at any point in time without losing any speed or stamina. He is extremely skinny, but also extremely powerful.

Lynton always carries something with him, usually an iPhone in his black shirt's pocket. His Pokeballs are stored in the buttons of his shirt. Also, the young trainer carries a bookbag, with a laptop and a couple of books.
-Height: 6'3"
-Hair: Short, black, spiked in the front
- Eye color: brown
-Skin tone: Tan
-Clothing Style: Lynton is a fan of button down shirts. He will almost always wear black, except on hot days he wore a white button down with no sleeves. His shirts are usually equipped with storage places, as in a pocket on the left side, and his buttons, as mentioned. Lynton wears khaki pants almost all of the time. Sometimes, Lynton will wear a blue hat with the word Proton labeled in red, and a faint atom in the background.
-Other: Lean machine
Personality: Lynton is an exceptionally smart 11 year old. He has great marks in school, and he is an extremely good person with technology and even sewing. He's very self conscious about his sewing ability. All Lynton cares about is a great reputation. He's got grand looks, and is an extremely intelligent young man, but that's about it when it comes to depth. He doesn't have any real secrets.

Lynton is a very socially active kid. He has a large group of friends who he hangs out with every day. He loves to talk. A lot. He is a good listener, though, and his friends say that Proton helps them out whenever they have a problem, not just about science or math.

However, outside of his social group, Lynton has a big ego. Proton thinks that he is "positively charged" at everything (you will hear him say that a lot, it's one of his favorite quotes), even if he is not good at it, like music or sports.

History: Lynton's life has been "positively charged" since day one. His upbringing was a spoiled one, which may attribute to the ego he developed throughout life. The young boy lived in a beach house in Undella Town, and his parents were loaded with money. Those parents gave him anything he wanted. Lynton did a lot of traveling throughout his youth. However, one thing Lynton's parents were not leniant about was his education. Lynton's parents wanted him to succeed. After all, Mr. Alastra was a doctor and Mrs. Alastra was a college professor. Both parents wanted Lynton to follow in their footsteps.

Lynton was sent to a school in Hiun (Castelia) City for his years of education. He was allowed to go back to Undella to see his family, however he had to stay at Hiun for the year. His parents could afford to bring him from Hiun and back, but they wanted Lynton engrossed in his studies.

At first, the young boy did not like school. Nothing interested him too much. However, in the 4th grade, when science and math were introduced, everything changed. A spark went off in his brain during those classes, and Lynton began to study them outside of class. During his outside studies, he gave himself the name Proton.

He continued to study with a passion, read, and chilled with friends. Proton graduated with extremely high marks. His parent's were extremely proud of him, and bought him a plane ticket to Lementos, a far away region. He was also bought a laptop, an iPhone, and a book that described the region. And off he went.

Please support Pokemon Athens and Sparta!
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:03 AM
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

*sigh* So much to catch up after getting back. Sorry for the delay, I'm glad to say that you're accepted! :D

Old August 15th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Master Trainer Empoleon

Nature: Bold
I know it's been 2 months, but I want to pick back up on this! Haha

Old August 16th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
Threads may not be revived after one month of inactivity by normal users, only the game master can revive it (within two months). Therefore, this thread (and its IC thread) will be locked unless requested by the GM before the two months are up.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here