< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > Community Feedback & Support Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Notices

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1226    
Old November 16th, 2013 (9:40 PM).
Rukario's Avatar
Rukario Rukario is offline
FounderBSCS
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Somewhere in Ilex Forest
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 7,103
yes. You can set your time in the user control panel.. http://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

ninja'd
- Rukario -













Twinned with Jedi_Amara | Paired with Your Name Here | Lil Sis Kimi-Chan | Sig

Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #1227    
Old November 16th, 2013 (9:52 PM).
Blueredemption's Avatar
Blueredemption Blueredemption is offline
Wherever the wind takes me~
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Posts: 411
I don't know how i missed that o.o thanks!
-Steam- Symbols span Nations -Pokedex-
Reply With Quote
  #1228    
Old November 20th, 2013 (11:40 PM).
ramibas299's Avatar
ramibas299 ramibas299 is offline
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Boston
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 90
Am I allowed to change my name somehow? If so where do I ask about it?
Reply With Quote
  #1229    
Old November 20th, 2013 (11:42 PM).
Sniper's Avatar
Sniper Sniper is offline
ふゆかい
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramibas299 View Post
Am I allowed to change my name somehow? If so where do I ask about it?
I'm afraid changing your current username is not allowed-- I think?


Reply With Quote
  #1230    
Old November 20th, 2013 (11:42 PM).
Team Fail Team Fail is online now
slightly bonetrousled
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: yes
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 11,476
Yeah, as it currently stands, name changes cannot be done, but I'm not sure if that will change as we're on a new server and with PC 2.0 coming up.
Pair 1 - Pair 2 - Twitter - Alt - PHO - Pushing Buttons - PB Blog
~This is still a WIP~









Have a random Undertale song, refresh for another!
Reply With Quote
  #1231    
Old November 20th, 2013 (11:44 PM).
ramibas299's Avatar
ramibas299 ramibas299 is offline
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Boston
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 90
Aww ._.
Well I tried. Oh well... Thanks for the answer :3
Reply With Quote
  #1232    
Old November 20th, 2013 (11:51 PM).
Fire's Avatar
Fire Fire is offline
hawt chibi
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Skaia
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Posts: 20,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramibas299 View Post
Aww ._.
Well I tried. Oh well... Thanks for the answer :3
Meanwhile, you are allowed to make a new account under a different username though, as long as you don't pretend to be a whole new person. It's what I and many others have done :)

META JOURNEY <<>> BLACKTHORN BC
moderator for the Roleplay Theatre
paired with Legend & Abnegation
Reply With Quote
  #1233    
Old November 21st, 2013 (2:15 AM).
ramibas299's Avatar
ramibas299 ramibas299 is offline
GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!!
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Boston
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
Meanwhile, you are allowed to make a new account under a different username though, as long as you don't pretend to be a whole new person. It's what I and many others have done
This account has the email that I use, so I rather stay with it
Reply With Quote
  #1234    
Old November 21st, 2013 (2:55 PM).
wjmdem's Avatar
wjmdem wjmdem is offline
Fallen Zero
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 5
i am puzzle what happen to the pokemon lightning yellow thread it was /showthread.php?t=245363&page=28

but now it is gone

yeah bye passing the You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. ...
Pokemon Lighting-Yellow FAN

Reply With Quote
  #1235    
Old November 21st, 2013 (4:10 PM).
Tsutarja's Avatar
Tsutarja Tsutarja is online now
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Florida
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 15,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjmdem View Post
i am puzzle what happen to the pokemon lightning yellow thread it was /showthread.php?t=245363&page=28

but now it is gone

yeah bye passing the You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more. ...
It could be possible that the thread was deleted, but for further confirmation, shoot a PM to the moderator of the section it was in if you want further confirmation, however it's up to the moderator to release information on why the topic was deleted or not.
Reply With Quote
  #1236    
Old November 23rd, 2013 (9:07 AM).
Moltres Rider Moltres Rider is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: With My Wife, Reshiram!
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 993
I want to post a request for someone to draw me a Moltres flying picture and a Reshiram picture, where would I ask??
Reply With Quote
  #1237    
Old November 24th, 2013 (3:08 AM).
Wolfpack68's Avatar
Wolfpack68 Wolfpack68 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Wonderland
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14
Hello TwilightBlade, I would like to know where I can post a topic regarding Shiny Value matching to try and find anyone to hatch some Eggs I'm saving up. I've looked at the list, so I know there aren't any current matches up but I like the idea of having I list that appears if someone Google's their SV or something.

Thanks for the assist!
SV 2807

My Friend Code: 2165-6372-1572 IGN: Matthew

5/5 IV'd Breeder. PM me if you want to know what I have.
Reply With Quote
  #1238    
Old November 24th, 2013 (8:20 AM).
Dave's Avatar
Dave Dave is offline
thought i liked it better without my money
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 7,371
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
I want to post a request for someone to draw me a Moltres flying picture and a Reshiram picture, where would I ask??
You could see if you can find a thread with a [Shop] prefix in Art & Design and see if anyone is willing to draw something for you! I don't see any at first glance, but further investigation might bear fruit if you really want a drawing. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack68 View Post
Hello TwilightBlade, I would like to know where I can post a topic regarding Shiny Value matching to try and find anyone to hatch some Eggs I'm saving up. I've looked at the list, so I know there aren't any current matches up but I like the idea of having I list that appears if someone Google's their SV or something.

Thanks for the assist!
It'd probably be easier to VM her by clicking here, or PM'ing her by clicking here. She's also more likely to see and answer your question if you do so!
TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS
Reply With Quote
  #1239    
Old November 24th, 2013 (10:03 AM).
Wolfpack68's Avatar
Wolfpack68 Wolfpack68 is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Wonderland
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14
Quote:
It'd probably be easier to VM her by clicking here, or PM'ing her by clicking here. She's also more likely to see and answer your question if you do so!
Okay, thank you I usually try not to bother people/ Moderators too much if I can help it, lol.
SV 2807

My Friend Code: 2165-6372-1572 IGN: Matthew

5/5 IV'd Breeder. PM me if you want to know what I have.
Reply With Quote
  #1240    
Old November 25th, 2013 (1:39 PM).
Moltres Rider Moltres Rider is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: With My Wife, Reshiram!
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 993
I see many sig pics for signatures... what is the typical WxH for a sig pic??? I wanna make one...
Reply With Quote
  #1241    
Old November 25th, 2013 (1:41 PM).
Razor Leaf's Avatar
Razor Leaf Razor Leaf is offline
sun over hills
Administrator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Italy
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
I see many sig pics for signatures... what is the typical WxH for a sig pic??? I wanna make one...
There isn't a 'typical' set of dimensions for an image, but you can make a signature up to 350px high and with an image up to 600px wide. The rest of the signature guidelines are here.
Reply With Quote
  #1242    
Old November 25th, 2013 (1:41 PM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
Momentai :D
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinrpg View Post
I see many sig pics for signatures... what is the typical WxH for a sig pic??? I wanna make one...
The limits are 600 px width by 350 px height, but you can use anything under that. Just experiment and see what you feel looks best :)
Reply With Quote
  #1243    
Old November 27th, 2013 (1:10 PM).
Nah's Avatar
Nah Nah is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: over there
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,402
Quick question: You know how sometimes a post has random words in it hyperlinked (and I'm pretty sure the poster didn't put a link on those words)? What up with that?
My Breeding Shop (open) | PC's Intro to Competitive Battling
Round Table: The PCNation | PCL Clan: Black Magic
Reply With Quote
  #1244    
Old November 27th, 2013 (1:14 PM).
Olli's Avatar
Olli Olli is offline
If all we have is time then we'll be alright
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Skyloft
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Posts: 2,605
Are the words highlighted as green? It's most likely an extension to your browser, so I'd say check your extensions, and see if there's one you definitely didn't add yourself, as it might've been added with something you've installed. If not, try taking a screenshot of it, so it'd be easier to figure out :)
Join some clubs!

Reply With Quote
  #1245    
Old November 27th, 2013 (6:23 PM).
Chalifoux's Avatar
Chalifoux Chalifoux is offline
:: Lives In SHADES of COOL ::
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Mexico
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 948
So I wan't sure if this was thread worthy so I'll just ask here.

I wanted to change the youtube video linked to my profile, which was a Lana del Rey I wanted to change for yet another of Lana's songs (I like her songs that much, mind you). And I followed the steps accordingly. I deleted the ID of the previous video, and pasted the full url of the one I wanted (because one no longer needs to use the ID and can use the full address, correct?), and when I hit save changes and go to my profile it turns out the video won't play and show an error has occurred. I have tried many thing, such as only using the video's ID, typing "youtu.be" instead of "youtube.com" inside the address and even using other URLs, but so far none have worked. And I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help me find out what's causing this? Is my computer being dumb and showing everyone but me this video? Do I need to clear cookies, caché and all that jazz? Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just Safari being mean to me? If anyone could help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your time.

Chalifoux
Lives In Shades Of Cool
:: can't get thru his world ::


Profile
Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Reply With Quote
  #1246    
Old November 28th, 2013 (12:02 AM).
acatfrommars's Avatar
acatfrommars acatfrommars is offline
knock knock
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Hardy
Posts: 3,776
Quote:
Originally Posted by ℛesolution ❦ View Post
So I wan't sure if this was thread worthy so I'll just ask here.

I wanted to change the youtube video linked to my profile, which was a Lana del Rey I wanted to change for yet another of Lana's songs (I like her songs that much, mind you). And I followed the steps accordingly. I deleted the ID of the previous video, and pasted the full url of the one I wanted (because one no longer needs to use the ID and can use the full address, correct?), and when I hit save changes and go to my profile it turns out the video won't play and show an error has occurred. I have tried many thing, such as only using the video's ID, typing "youtu.be" instead of "youtube.com" inside the address and even using other URLs, but so far none have worked. And I'm wondering if anyone would be able to help me find out what's causing this? Is my computer being dumb and showing everyone but me this video? Do I need to clear cookies, caché and all that jazz? Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just Safari being mean to me? If anyone could help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your time.
It may just be the video. Try using another video with the same song. I thought that it may have been a problem, but it wasn't because I was able to do it. I think you mentioned it in your post, but make sure you get the entire ID.

For example here's the full address: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMzsInQljfM
ID: DMzsInQljfM

Hey, if you need help just hit me up with a message and I'd love to help.
--------------------------
Sisters | Brother | Pairs
--------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #1247    
Old November 29th, 2013 (7:51 AM).
Nah's Avatar
Nah Nah is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: over there
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,402
Might be a dumb question, but where do I go if I want to make a request for someone to make a piece of art for me for a sig?
My Breeding Shop (open) | PC's Intro to Competitive Battling
Round Table: The PCNation | PCL Clan: Black Magic
Reply With Quote
  #1248    
Old November 29th, 2013 (7:55 AM).
Fire's Avatar
Fire Fire is offline
hawt chibi
ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Skaia
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Posts: 20,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Chance Without Zekrom View Post
Might be a dumb question, but where do I go if I want to make a request for someone to make a piece of art for me for a sig?
You go here! Read the section-specific rules and have a look at the threads with the prefix [Shop].

META JOURNEY <<>> BLACKTHORN BC
moderator for the Roleplay Theatre
paired with Legend & Abnegation
Reply With Quote
  #1249    
Old November 29th, 2013 (3:53 PM).
Moltres Rider Moltres Rider is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: With My Wife, Reshiram!
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 993
will getting my username changed in the thread log me out???
Reply With Quote
  #1250    
Old November 29th, 2013 (3:55 PM).
Honest's Avatar
Honest Honest is offline
شكرا
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 11,692
Send a message via Skype™ to Honest
Nope, the change will just happen. Shouldn't affect your activity.
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:15 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top