The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 29th, 2013 (07:37 PM).
Moltres Rider
Banned

Nature: Modest
Which is a higher staff authority? Super Moderators or Administrators? just curious...
Old November 29th, 2013 (07:58 PM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moltres Rider View Post
Which is a higher staff authority? Super Moderators or Administrators? just curious...
Both super moderators and administrators make up the h-staff portion of staff, with super moderators dealing with community decisions and disciplinary actions as a whole, while admins take care of community decisions, technical aspects of the forum, and they overlook the forum as a whole.
Old December 1st, 2013 (11:38 AM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
What do you guys think about liking your own post? It's obviously a minor thing but it bugs me for some reason.
Old December 1st, 2013 (12:15 PM).
Adventure

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by 루기아 View Post
What do you guys think about liking your own post? It's obviously a minor thing but it bugs me for some reason.
I think it's not something you really do but it's funny if you do xD Like liking your own post on facebook. I don't see a reason to take that function away, as it isn't really a problem. Liking posts doesn't add to some reputation stat or anything.

to think you were once a stranger
and every day with you an adventure

Old December 1st, 2013 (12:25 PM).
Sleeping Eevee
Let Sleeping Eves Lie

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 루기아 View Post
...You can do that ?
Ha, just kidding. There's no point to it, unless you want to be that one person who likes everyone one of their posts to be 'cool'.
I'm not really a 'liker', and I don't understand if there's any benefit to likes, so if you want to like your own posts...

Friend Code: 4098-3294-3067
Friend Safari: (Dark) Pawniard, Cacturne, Liepard
**PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ADDED ME!!**
Old December 1st, 2013 (02:39 PM).
Aeroblast
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adventure View Post
I think it's not something you really do but it's funny if you do xD Like liking your own post on facebook. I don't see a reason to take that function away, as it isn't really a problem. Liking posts doesn't add to some reputation stat or anything.
I've seen couple people do it. As I've said it's just one of those extremely trivial things that bothers me.
Old December 6th, 2013 (11:36 AM).
Star11Pika
Don't just look at the stars, be one c:

Location: Somewhere were the stars shine brighter then before.
Nature: Gentle
I think that I need to ask this here. How can I make a blog?

~Those who fly solo
Have the strongest wings~

FC 3ds: 5413 1220 4222 and my Friend safari: Crawdaunt, Liepard and Pawniard.
Old December 6th, 2013 (11:37 AM).
shenanigans
in rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star11Pika View Post
I think that I need to ask this here. How can I make a blog?
Blogs are only available to supporters and staff. You can read more about supportership here!
Old December 6th, 2013 (11:39 AM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Leaf View Post
Blogs are only available to supporters and staff. You can read more about supportership here!
Adding onto this, you can also request blogging permissions from someone in higher staff when you make it up to 5,000 posts as well and every now and then there will be a contest in which blogging permissions is a prize as well, so stay tuned! :)
Old December 7th, 2013 (05:56 PM).
rebelxgirl

Nature: Timid
Hello. I wanted to share some iPhone 4 Gen 6 X/Y wallpapers of Chespin, Fennekin, & Froakie with anyone who is interested & was not sure if I was allowed to post or where I should post if I'm allowed to share them. Again, not sure if I'm allowed to share or not. I don't recall seeing anything about it in the rules of the forum. Thank you.

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old December 7th, 2013 (05:58 PM).
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
Hello. I wanted to share some iPhone 4 Gen 6 X/Y wallpapers of Chespin, Fennekin, & Froakie with anyone who is interested & was not sure if I was allowed to post or where I should post if I'm allowed to share them. Again, not sure if I'm allowed to share or not. I don't recall seeing anything about it in the rules of the forum. Thank you.
I think Art & Design might be your best bet, but you might want to check with that section's mod, Strawberry first to see if it's okay to warrant a gallery. Also, galleries need to have four or more examples of your work.
Old December 7th, 2013 (06:14 PM).
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Adding onto this, you can also request blogging permissions from someone in higher staff when you make it up to 5,000 posts as well and every now and then there will be a contest in which blogging permissions is a prize as well, so stay tuned!
You don't have to request blogging permission. It's automatic.
Old December 7th, 2013 (07:01 PM).
rebelxgirl

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelxgirl View Post
Oh ok, I wasn't sure. I've got a few more Pokemon ones I've made that I could use if I go the gallery route. Thank you for replying!

Don't kill me if I disappear in a trade, I work in public safety, sometimes stuff happens. I'll be back.
I have a Rock type Friend Safari with Boldore, Corsola, & Barbacle. PM me to trade FCs.

Have a few legendaries & some rare Pokemon to complete my National dex. Clones or touch trades would be great. If we do touch trades, I do have some legendaries for touch trade only. Help is appreciated.
Old December 7th, 2013 (07:22 PM).
Mara
All your base are belong to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
Adding onto this, you can also request blogging permissions from someone in higher staff when you make it up to 5,000 posts as well and every now and then there will be a contest in which blogging permissions is a prize as well, so stay tuned!
Wait, so normal members are restricted from it unless we donate money or post A LOT? That's just...wow. That's new for me on a forum.
Old December 7th, 2013 (07:56 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
Wait, so normal members are restricted from it unless we donate money or post A LOT? That's just...wow. That's new for me on a forum.
We wanted to keep blogging more as a privilege than an automatic right on the forum. It was just another incentive to get people to donate money to help the forums, or to reward people for being active (5000 posts) or for their role as a staff member, or as a great reward to get people excited for the contests that they're prizes for.
Old December 7th, 2013 (08:06 PM).
Mara
All your base are belong to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
We wanted to keep blogging more as a privilege than an automatic right on the forum. It was just another incentive to get people to donate money to help the forums, or to reward people for being active (5000 posts) or for their role as a staff member, or as a great reward to get people excited for the contests that they're prizes for.
But..it's just...blogging o_o Well, I guess some people really like it then. I don't see myself getting it. xD 5,000 posts is a lot for me.
Old December 7th, 2013 (08:32 PM).
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara View Post
But..it's just...blogging o_o Well, I guess some people really like it then. I don't see myself getting it. xD 5,000 posts is a lot for me.
As Astinus mentioned, the blogging perk was/is nothing more than an incentive, I doubt anyone actually donates to the site for that perk alone or in pursuit of any perk for that matter. Donating is about supporting the site, seeing as how the people hosting and maintaining PC pay out of there own pockets to provide this wonderful backdrop of society etc. So yeah, supporters generally wanna help with that burden. Also we were promised admin positions but I dunno where we at in that regard. :/

Old December 8th, 2013 (05:39 PM).
Virtual Headache

Nature: Adamant
How big is the PM space for regular users supposed to be?
I just noticed this post here, saying it was increased to 200 but I still only have space for 150 messages.
Old December 8th, 2013 (05:53 PM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Headache View Post
I just noticed this post here, saying it was increased to 200 but I still only have space for 150 messages.
Checked this out on an alt account and I'm able to confirm the limit is only 150 messages for a regular user.
Old December 8th, 2013 (06:00 PM).
Antemortem
we're fantastic

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
Quote:
An admin has fixed it as of now. :3
suggestions and stuff on my profile because i value you lovelies. xo
oras ... cm ... final oras team
Old December 8th, 2013 (06:01 PM).
Sylphiel
get away, run away, fly away

Quote:
Looks like for some reason, the number wasn't actually bumped up. It's actually set to 200 now.

» Paired with Ausaudriel, yo.
» I also make pictures. Sometimes.
Old December 11th, 2013 (07:08 PM).
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Ok since I don't know where to go to ask this, I will ask here first, I have a 3ds xl and on the top screen scrolling across it says: "UPDATE NOTICE: An update is available for this title. Lunch it while connected to the internet to start update process"
I went to the system update, but it is still scrolling across, where do I go to find out how to make it stop? Since I done the system update I can't post in that section, but if it's about the game, should I post there.
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old December 11th, 2013 (07:22 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Since you have a question about a video game system, your best bet would be the Quick Question Thread in Video Games.
Old December 13th, 2013 (04:44 PM).
Dedenne
The Antenna Pokémon

How do I add images to my profile background?
Old December 13th, 2013 (04:47 PM).
Tsutarja
Happy Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedenne View Post
How do I add images to my profile background?
Unfortunately, those features are only available to supporters for the time being, but if you donate a simple $5 USD to support PC, you can change your profile background :)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links