The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 21st, 2014, 02:51 PM
Denny Hamlin
The S o u l Survivor

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
It also depends on the book you want to post a club about. If you do plan to create a club eventually, go ahead!~ As Asty said, C&M is pretty much the first section you should go to if you want to post a poll.

I'm a fan of books, can't wait to see what you can bring in store. :)
Old February 22nd, 2014, 02:07 AM
Mochika Rage
I am Divergent.

Nature: Mild
Thanks, Nidoking! I also agree on the new prefixes. I usually use Pichu2, but on that and on the current skin (Let's fly together) It looks really bad.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 12:33 AM
LORDENGLISH
HOMESTUCK GOD

Nature: Bold
Hello.
I need specific help with hacking my ROM, but am not sure where to ask.
Specifically, I need to make my fire red ROM load this:
offset: E612B0
palette: E615E4

instead of this:
offset: E67280
palette: E6758C

when loading the trainer card/stats.

however, I have no freaking clue how to do that. and I have yet to find a proper solution.
help? (I need to know where to place this particular question).

I'd go into more detail about what I've tried, and my various failures, but my question is specifically about where to place a post such as the one I just listed, not the post itself. (though, if anyone does know the answer to the problem, please PM me about it instead of posting here, as I do not wish to bypass the primary reason of this thread, which is to redirect people to the proper places to ask things)

thanks for your time! you people are awesome.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 12:48 AM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

I think you'd be better off asking this question in this thread over at our ROM Hacking & Emulation forum. We've got a ton of ROM hackers over there, so someone would surely be able to help. :] Good luck! If you don't receive any answers by the way, then you're free to repost your question after some time had passed.
Old February 23rd, 2014, 03:33 AM
LORDENGLISH
HOMESTUCK GOD

Nature: Bold
Thank you, much appreciated, question posted there with greater detail. Per the announcement, I did try searching for if anyone asked that before, but I got a bajillion search results, none of which indicated the actual specific question being asked.
Old February 24th, 2014, 04:13 PM
joexv
The True XV

Send a message via Skype™ to joexv
Where did the resource request thread go? I havent been able to find it recently did it get removed?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old February 24th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Peitharchia
& got to keep looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by joexv View Post
Where did the resource request thread go? I havent been able to find it recently did it get removed?
Which resource thread are you talking about, exactly? d: There's a ton of them out there. For ROM hacking, go here; game development one could be found here; for writing, try this; and if it's got something related to art and designing, check here. Hope this helps!
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:02 PM
joexv
The True XV

Send a message via Skype™ to joexv
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphadora View Post
Which resource thread are you talking about, exactly? d: There's a ton of them out there. For ROM hacking, go here; game development one could be found here; for writing, try this; and if it's got something related to art and designing, check here. Hope this helps!
The art and design one seems to be the closet. Is it against the rules to post in there that people can pm me for requests or would that go in the rom hacking one that shows resources that have been made?
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your signature.
Old February 27th, 2014, 01:20 PM
Pendraflare
I'm a...fireball.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
So, now that i've wrote a blog, allow me to ask this: if I keep the commenting settings as they typically are, can anyone, even regular members who don't meet any of the criteria for getting a blog (5000 posts/Level 2 supporter/staff/etc) comment? I don't mind anyone in particular posting on mine, so I want to make sure if that's the default setting. Thanks!
Old February 27th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Tsutarja

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by flareblitz37 View Post
So, now that i've wrote a blog, allow me to ask this: if I keep the commenting settings as they typically are, can anyone, even regular members who don't meet any of the criteria for getting a blog (5000 posts/Level 2 supporter/staff/etc) comment? I don't mind anyone in particular posting on mine, so I want to make sure if that's the default setting. Thanks!
Blog comments are open to anyone to comment on, unless you've specified you want to approve the comments (still anyone can comment), or if you limit the comments to contacts/staff only. Anyone please correct me if I am wrong, though :p
Old February 27th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Shhmew

Nature: Gentle
I have a questionnn, if I donate moneys and become a supporter, is there any way I can opt out of the green username (not really my taste), but still keep the perks that come with being a supporter?

I'm not quite sure I'll be able to donate, but if I am I will, so I'm just curious about this
Old February 27th, 2014, 02:03 PM
shenanigans
boom boom boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhmew View Post
I have a questionnn, if I donate moneys and become a supporter, is there any way I can opt out of the green username (not really my taste), but still keep the perks that come with being a supporter?

I'm not quite sure I'll be able to donate, but if I am I will, so I'm just curious about this :)
I can do that for you. 8)
Old February 27th, 2014, 05:02 PM
Shhmew

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Leaf View Post
I can do that for you. 8)
Awesome, so you'd be the one to PM if I get around to donating?
Old February 27th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Tsutarja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhmew View Post
Awesome, so you'd be the one to PM if I get around to donating?
If you ever wind up donating, Rukario is the one you send a PM to, since he handles all donations. Let him know the amount you donated, and the email address you donated with (it should match the email address you use with PC), and you'll receive your supporter perks. You could probably request to him (or any other administrator) that you wish not to have the green name, and they'll take care of it. :)
Old February 28th, 2014, 11:49 AM
bluemanga

Since I'm new, I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but for posting art in a gallery, do you need a certain number of pictures to begin with? And can you continually add to your gallery after that?
Old February 28th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Tsutarja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemanga View Post
Since I'm new, I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but for posting art in a gallery, do you need a certain number of pictures to begin with? And can you continually add to your gallery after that?
You have to have three examples of artwork in order to run a gallery, and of course you can continually add to a gallery! :)

If you have any more questions about A&D, be sure to send a message to Fairy, since she runs A&D. n_n
Old February 28th, 2014, 01:03 PM
bluemanga

Thanks for the answer! Hopefully I'll check it out soon after a few more drawings lol.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:12 AM
damianisdegamer

hi i am new here and want make my own forum to post things,but i dont know how, please can someone help me?

Last edited by damianisdegamer; March 3rd, 2014 at 07:18 AM.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:17 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by damianisdegamer View Post
hi i am new here and want make my own forum to post things,but i dont know how, please can you help me?
So you mean you want to create a thread? What would you like to create a thread topic about? In most forum sections, there's a button to the top left or bottom left of the thread list labeled "New Thread". That's what you click to create a new thread.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:24 AM
damianisdegamer

i wanna make a thread about ideas for new pokemon games!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:28 AM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Quote:
i wanna make a thread about ideas for new pokemon games!
Are you looking about ideas for new Hacks or Game Development projects? Those sections might have a place for you, or else perhaps Pokémon General?

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:30 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

As in, for official Pokemon games? Or as in games you want people to create?

If it's the former, Private Message Everlark, who mods Pokemon Gaming Central, to see if your thread idea fits anywhere in Pokemon Gaming Central.

If it's the latter, PM Maruno, who mods Game Development, to see if your thread idea fits anywhere in there. Another option for this is to message the Emulation moderators, either Dr. Fuji or karatekid552, to see if your idea belongs anywhere in there.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:33 AM
damianisdegamer

Game Development projects
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:36 AM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Quote:
Game Development projects
Yeah, as Candy Cane Forest Elf said, PM the Game Dev section moderator, Maruno, and ask him if where you can put such a topic.

Pairs:
Kevin, Echidna
Follow me on Twitter! @TeamFail
Alt 1, リザードン
Miiverse
Pokémon Hackers Online
Alt 2: Jack Cayman

[04:20.39] <@GoGo> I WILL INSERT WITH PLEASURE
[04:20.45] <@GoGo> shut it Bela

[05:41.55] <Team_Fail> Blue Spider is interesting, but #MEHMasterRace
[05:42.20] <diegoisawesome> Team_Fail: Sounds like a bunch of unmotivated people that still want to try to take over the world
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:41 AM
damianisdegamer

OK thank you both very much
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here