< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge co op on my current fanfic

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Closed Thread Closed Thread

Old March 21st, 2011 (5:54 PM).

Nature: Docile
Is there anyone who would like to work with me on my fanfic? I will need help on my Quest of Arceus fanfic. If so, please contact me.

Here is the link for further reference:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=231445

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 21st, 2011 (6:11 PM).
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
If you're looking for someone to give you advice on grammar, spelling, characterization, even plot ideas, you're looking for a beta reader. You'll be able to find some here, or you could just go around the forum, find someone who sounds like they could be helpful, and start a conversation with them via private messages or on their profile. Most people would be happy to help you; you just have to make it clear that you're interested in interacting with them. (Note: Emphasis on "most people." I'm unfortunately not one of them at the moment due to my schedule right now.)

If you're looking for someone to collaborate with (as in, the two of you write the fic together with both people sharing an equal amount of work in the fic), that can also be remedied by looking around the forum, finding a friendly face, and addressing them directly via PM or their profile. Some people would be interested in a collab fic because it'd be a new and different experience.

If you're looking for someone to outright write your story for you... :|

But seriously, yeah. As I've said in the other thread, it's a bad idea to post a thread and say, "HEY ANYONE WANT TO BE MY FRIEND?" Aside from the fact that this forum isn't exactly all that active at the moment (mostly due to school and other stuff), it tends to say to us that you're more interested in talking about your fic than you are in talking about writing in general. If you need a beta or a writing partner, it's best to read over a lot of active writers' fics and then talk to the authors who sound the most interesting because it shows us that you're not after a relationship where we're just meant to talk about your stuff (as opposed to a mutual relationship where we can talk about other things like friends do and so on).

Just giving you a heads up about that.
Professional ninja. May or may not actually be back. Here for the snark and banter at most.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter
Old March 21st, 2011 (8:35 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super ModeratorPokéCommunity Daily Staff

This was also covered in your other two threads. You asked for a writing partner and you asked for help on your fic in the other thread.

So do please try to keep all threads regarding your fic in the first thread. Also, maybe some patience and perhaps finding people yourself? Don't just wait for them to come to you. Go to them.
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links