Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page The Philadelphia Project

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2004 (01:00 PM).
Raichu Master
...who?

Location: Good question...somewhere around here...I think... o.O
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Raichu Master
Alright for those who don't know what "The Philadelphia Project" is please click here. The Philadelphia Project All that website is, tells you what in the world the Phildelphia Project is. Read through it, in order to understand this rp.

Ok now that you've read it (You won't understand this if you don't know what Project Rainbow is so please I incourage you to click on the link above) The story is, that you are on the USS Elderidge when it time warps. Only something goes horribly wrong (We're going to just say that the Elderidge had warped space time) and you end up in a parallel dimension (AKA The world of pokemon).

Your objective is to find a way back to earth. First off you must travel together with the crew to become the greatest pokemon trainers, only then will Celebi appear before you and warp you home.

Here's the profile thingie:

Name:
Age: (Have to be an adult, you wouldn't be a sailor any other way)
Personality:

Here's mine:

Name: Alexander James Allen
Description: He wears Bootct jeans, and a white t-shirt. He has rich black hair, as well as a well defined jaw-line. Since he's a sailor, I guess I'll make him muscular as well.
Personality: Easy-going, but he'll be the first to try to take command, and he doesn't handle being bossed around well. He's usually blunt and straight to the point, he tells it how it is. He's also very stubborn, and cocky. Even though most of the time you don't see it, most people find him intimidating.

Member of:
Anime Watchers Club
Romance Anime and Manga Club
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links