The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 2nd, 2013, 11:20 PM
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoActor View Post
Hay guys' Just came to tell you BETA 1 has been released( A little bit earlier than expected but oh well)
Quote:
Just came to tell you BETA 1 has been released
Quote:
BETA 1 has been released
I can't...*gasp*...I mean...*gasp*...I...*gasp*...ugh...*gasp*...breathe...ugh...
*dead*

Seriously though, this is great!!! :D
I can't wait to play it when I get back home. :3

Also, I see that you're busy dealing with the bug reports, so I'll wish you good luck in fixing them, and progress with beta 2, whenever that comes out.

edit...
first post in new page...
this is embarrassing... >.>
Old September 3rd, 2013, 02:44 AM
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Nice hack. Although you should fix those typo/grammar errors

Name: Drakath
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698
Old September 3rd, 2013, 12:11 PM
Lucra

Honestly you should get rid of shedinja's in early game, I chose Mudkip as my starter and captured a nincada as secondary.
I never catch a pidgey early game, I just like to keep my team small in the beginning.
But you're forced to catch a pidgey or choose Charmander or any of the other fire type's
Great hack, few bugs but that can be fixed.
Little bit of breakdown is the must-have fire/fly type early game.
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM
raymond2000476

Hi, I have a some ways that you can improve it a little. I don't know if you're working on this but some of the Pokémon appear as a question mark, I think it's only the one you get for the first rival battle. Also, if you enter some houses you cannot get out so you are trapped. Hope you can fix it! Thanks for the beta, I look forward for more in the future!
Old September 12th, 2013, 04:50 AM
twix1999
Nobody beats me. I'm the Champ

Nature: Relaxed
Hi
I really like this hack
But I'm now in Edinburgh City and i don't know what to do :/

Hacks i Support

Old September 13th, 2013, 09:55 AM
CoolTrainer_J

NICE I can't script well :/ So I changed everything else in mine xD. I need to find a partner...... uug the work XD.
Old September 13th, 2013, 10:21 AM
-Overlord-

Did you really use the swamp from Minish Cap? That's a pretty awesome addition.
Old September 13th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Sahugani

i think i am screwed. i cant think of what i have to do next. i have beaten every rocket grunt i can and cannot advance further. there are some rocket "statues" in the cave on mt. cornria. i say statues because they do nothing. also i have the parcel but the stubborn old fool wont take it, and he keeps telling me to help my rival. speaking of the rival, he now stands next to a rock smash rock and freezes the game if spoken to.

do i go across the verseille brigde? i managed to beat a few of the trainers but 1 of them further along the bridge has glitched text and effectively freezes the game too. for the record though i am playing beta 1.01. i guess i will wait for the next beta release. i am liking what have seen so far though.
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Uzamaki Nagato
Pokemon Master

Nature: Calm
Haven't played the hack yet, but it looks pretty nice. I think you might want to change the name of 'Boodgey City' though. It sounds too much like 'Boogey City' to me.
Old September 21st, 2013, 09:20 AM
Tofutheenderman

Doesn't look that bad, pretty fun
Old September 21st, 2013, 07:08 PM
Aceraptor

Where exactly does Beta 1 end?

"Let's eat fast so we can eat again!"-Ash Ketchum
Old September 22nd, 2013, 03:05 PM
OPSdoesLPs

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to OPSdoesLPs
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SacredFireNegro
Old September 22nd, 2013, 11:05 PM
UnlawfulExile
Pokemon Let's Player (6k subs)

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPSdoesLPs View Post
Hi, my name is OPSdoesLPS, or SacredFireNegro on Youtube, but I do Pokemon Rom Hack Let's Plays and starting to do Pokemon Rom Hack Showcases and I was going around the forums looking for new and upcoming rom hacks and I saw this rom hack and after reading each little thing about the rom hack, I would like to be apart of any BETA test teams, or any news updates because there's A LOT of rom hacks and I can't stay up to date on them all.
Z0MG It's SacredFireNegro, i is your b1ggest fanz, plese repli so wii can be frends XP.

Ok serious comment, this hack shows really good promise and i can't wait for another beta so i can continue my LP of it and find out what happens as i am eagerly awaiting
Old September 28th, 2013, 06:32 AM
ShuyaSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnlawfulExile View Post
Z0MG It's SacredFireNegro, i is your b1ggest fanz, plese repli so wii can be frends XP.

Ok serious comment, this hack shows really good promise and i can't wait for another beta so i can continue my LP of it and find out what happens as i am eagerly awaiting
Holy cow, sacredfirenegro an unlawful lol whose next to pop up, anyways I've noticed another strange glitch that I hope im the first to mention but its super duper weird so yea um while I was checking out the first town, I happened to walk into a house and as soon as I entered, I was forced into a battle with daisy which acourse the player loses but afterwards I was warped to the inside of blaine's gym as if it was the poke'center and it proceeded to heal my non-existent party and continued to multiple my balls
Old October 4th, 2013, 11:10 PM
mtieu5318

is mt corina with the cave entrance with the seashells?I can't seem to be able to enter it.
Old October 5th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Evil 4 Life

Hi, your hack looks amazing! How far does the current release beta go?
Old October 5th, 2013, 11:09 AM
mtieu5318

are you going to be adding the mega forms of the kanto starters?
Old October 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM
l3gendairy

Just started playing great game but noticed that right in the beginning on the far left of the beach the two swimmers dont speak to you when you speak to them also there is a girl on the first route right where it splits into two befor the scientist guy and her name is youngster joey...

Last edited by l3gendairy; October 7th, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old October 11th, 2013, 05:58 PM
Dylan1038375

Although this is Beta v.1 I've found a few glitches starting off before I gave up on progressing. First glitch I noticed is that you can go to Route 1 WITHOUT a Pokemon. You'll toss out a Missingno and lose immediately. You'll get tossed to the nearest Pokemon Center, which turns out to be a Gym, the Pokemon Center dialogue goes off next to the Psychic? gym leader and a bunch of Pokeballs come on screen and then the game freezes. Another glitch is when you talk to your Rival. He'll show you who the professor is, but your character will walk into the trees to the left and come back. Another glitch is when you're selecting your Pokemon from Oak. The Fourth Gen. Starters come up with ?? images. An oddity I noticed when doing the competition is that there is no dialogue on teaching the player how to battle during your actual first battle, but in the final round against your rival, the dialogue comes up stating that you never battled before and Oak teachers you how to battle. You may want to switch that dialogue to the blonde chick you battle. After you win, you get a Munchlax from Oak, but the Munchlax comes up as ?? just as the Fourth Gen. Starters did. After that I stopped playing because I figured there would be more glitches ahead. Just a heads up! I feel like this game has GREAT potential though, I love how you start out battling in a competition, and the description of the game sounds great. If you want me to show you the glitches, I could make a quick video on it!

Last edited by Dylan1038375; October 12th, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
Old October 12th, 2013, 10:12 AM
ricorbk

Hi Narutoactor I really enjoy the first beta of this hack even though there are few glitches. When will we be having some progress?
Old October 13th, 2013, 12:18 PM
KinKage
Golden Shadow

Nature: Mild
To be honest, I feel this hack is being over rated.. It's not one of the the best hacks as there are many deserving hacks in the progressing forums that should be here. Wait, how is this in hack showcase when it's not that much either? o.o
Old October 17th, 2013, 01:44 PM
PurpleCharizardZX
PurpleCharizard here!!

Nature: Calm
I think very good,can see that their skills are very good. I hope it continues with this!

Old October 26th, 2013, 01:00 AM
mrtienduc1999

Nice, i like titset in game
Old October 30th, 2013, 08:41 PM
Missmillerz

Holy such amazing maps C:
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:18 AM
wesker22

Nature: Serious
Hi, I've just begun this hack and I found it really interesting.
In Edinburgh City, I find a glitch wich allows me to control the Rocket grunt who guards the well. I pause the game, go to the pokemon section, switch two pokemons and then resume to the game and tadaaa ! I am the Rocket grunt. Thanks to that I can go into the well.

Last edited by wesker22; November 1st, 2013 at 03:43 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links