Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 3 Days Ago (11:27 AM).
Blue
corruption
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Pokémon Platinum Plus

This is an enhancement of Pokémon Platinum, a project that I've worked on in the past but didn't initially have much structure. Using the base of my previous Platinum project, I have cleaned up several areas that needed working on and I have added a couple of newer features which makes the game much more accessible. A set of detailed documents have been provided with the download which can tell you any in-game changes made.

Features

• Wild Pokémon - All Pokemon have been made available in the Region, this can be through various methods. A full list has been provided.
  • Difficulty - The difficulty has been drastically increased, you will find that leaders will use a variety of strong Pokemon equip with competitive items.
  • Evolution - A handful of Pokémon have had their evolutionary methods tweaked, this allows easier access to different Pokémon.
  • Items - Many of the items around the Sinnoh Region have been replaced with more significant items such as TMs, Elemental Stones etc.
  • Stat Increases - Some Pokémon have had slight increase in their stats, some matching the Generation VI boost.
  • Ability & Type changes - A selection of Pokémon have had their abilities and types altered; i.e Luxio & Luxray are now Electric/Dark-type.

Media

Download

Click to download the Patch and Documents

Team Platinum
Old 3 Days Ago (09:20 PM). Edited 3 Days Ago by Master Xemnas.
Master Xemnas
Seeker of Light

Nature: Modest
Looks great, like all your hacks ! I will play it this week
Old 3 Days Ago (09:38 PM).
Go_Luky

Nice! Always nice to see a hack of any sort on Gen IV games. =)

Thanks a lot, I know you guys do this kind of stuff for free... so yeah. Thanks again.
Old 2 Days Ago (11:55 AM).
Lunedi
Uruguayan Random Guy

Welp.. it's cool, but.. wouldn't be better adding some Gen V, Gen VI or Mega Evolutions? :/ ... Like UnovaHGSS did a long time ago.. it would be more interesting by that way </3

Cya~
Old 14 Hours Ago (05:34 PM).
BlackStorm20x
Did you say ROM Hacking?

Nature: Lonely
Not bad, not bad. Making it a 493 hack would also be cool. But not bad.

Quote originally posted by Lunedi:
Welp.. it's cool, but.. wouldn't be better adding some Gen V, Gen VI or Mega Evolutions? :/ ... Like UnovaHGSS did a long time ago.. it would be more interesting by that way </3

Cya~
It wouldn't really make sense to add 5th and 6th Gen if it's suppose to be an enhancement and such...

Old 12 Hours Ago (07:54 PM).
Lunedi
Uruguayan Random Guy

Quote originally posted by BlackStorm20x:
Not bad, not bad. Making it a 493 hack would also be cool. But not bad.

It wouldn't really make sense to add 5th and 6th Gen if it's suppose to be an enhancement and such...
No, but it would be more interesting and feels more different maybe.. xD..
But welp.. as i said, it's nice to have this kind of modifications of wild pokemons and trainers and stuff, i guess.

Cya~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links