< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase Crystal Pokemon Crystal 251

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply

Old September 23rd, 2015 (10:46 AM).
Legend

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to TyHawk4501
Hack of Pokemon Crystal

Introduction:
This project I've made back in 2013, if you seen this on Youtube before, yes I'm now releasing it. This project features all 251 pokemon catchable in Pokemon Crystal, through Johto. Some of the Pokemon can only be caught in the Morning, Day or Night but don't worry about that. Anywho, Hope you guys like it.

Features:
- All 251 Pokemon Catchable
- Trade & Trade with item Pokemon catchable in either Johto or Kanto
- Catch the Johto Starters on Route 29
- Same Difficulty as Pokemon Crystal
- Mewtwo, Mew & Celebi catchable in Sliver Cave
- All Pokemon can be caught by Event or in the Wild

Screenshots:

Credits:
To the person who made GSC Wild Pokemon Editor

Banner:

Bugs/Glitches:
None

Notes from the Creator:
The Pokemon that can be obtainable normally in Crystal have the same locations in the game & can be caught by Event or in the Wild. Unobtainable Pokemon are in the Wild in Johto. Some pokemon are obtainable in Morning, Day or Night so keep track of the time. I hope you like the game and appreciate the work I've done in it. The locations for the Unobtainable Pokemon are in a document located in the Downloads section. Anywho, Enjoy playing!

Downloads:
TyHawk4501

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 25th, 2015 (3:14 PM).

Nature: Modest
So do some Pokemon that evolve by trade now evolve through level up or a different way.
Old September 25th, 2015 (3:33 PM).
Legend

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to TyHawk4501
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylop91 View Post
So do some Pokemon that evolve by trade now evolve through level up or a different way.
All pokemon that evolve by trade evolve the same as Crystal. I've made the Pokemon that evolve by trade catchable in the wild so you don't have to trade to get that Pokemon.
TyHawk4501

Old September 25th, 2015 (10:57 PM).
The Psycho Pokemon

Nature: Jolly
It'd be simpler to make the evolve-by-trades evolve by elemental sone or by level up honestly, its kinda redundant to have to catch a different pokemon to get the pokedex completion especially if you want to keep the stats on a pokemon you had been working on to train up. Also are there any moveset changes? Or at the very least more freely available TMs? It might be necessary since most of the TMs in G/S/C were inferior to the original RBY TMs. And most of the good TMs can't be traded for on a rom hack.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links