The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 24th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Andydark

Send a message via AIM to Andydark Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Andydark Send a message via Yahoo to Andydark
Hi in regards to the access PC anywhere, is there a version that does not crash for the UK version?

And in regards to the other codes that are included with the hack...

A lot of codes map the joker button to L button, and my DS's L button does not work... How would I go about remapping the buttons in the codes? Apologies if these questions have been asked, I'm not online for long...

EDIT: I actually managed to find some codes that work, including an access PC anywhere code. Now I can check to see if the sixth Nidoran I caught has Hustle or not ;D

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy! PRISM BALLET! This ends now!

Last edited by Andydark; October 27th, 2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 02:47 PM
TombolaMan
Beginning Trainer

I'm having some issues with the patching. xdelta isn't opening for me and i'm not sure why =/ Any help anyone could give me would be appreciated.
Old November 5th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Glitch Kitty

Is it possible to put that on a R4 and if so..how ?

Ok done...

I noticed that the save size is 1024kb...It's double the average save size...now I know why it doesn't work in no$gba...too big...
Is it because my microSD card is on Fat32 ? I suppose that if I change the save size to 512, it will mess up my save file ?
What sort of engine/program/emulator(?) is used in a R4/MicroSD(?) to play/read the game data ? Is that the kernel we he have to regularly update ? Does it use the standard DS engine ? both ?
Why can't I soft reset ? yes...everything works apart from that...when I try I face the double endless white screen of doom...

Last edited by Glitch Kitty; November 7th, 2011 at 03:43 AM.
Old November 21st, 2011, 02:31 PM
Swimmer Ryan
Training Water Types Since '99

Nature: Calm
Hey guys, what does it mean by "special grass" what kind of grass?

HACKS I SUPPORT

[/URL]

Old November 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmer Ryan View Post
Hey guys, what does it mean by "special grass" what kind of grass?
It's a phenomenon, or a special occurrence. When they mean the special grass, they mean the rustling one, the one that moves.
Old November 23rd, 2011, 01:45 PM
Technician
i was a teenage anarchist

Nature: Modest
This is pretty awesome. I'm only at the first gym but I love it. Nice work Drayano!

Current: Emerald (ON HIATUS)

Single Monotype Challenge: Fighting
Yellow
Old November 24th, 2011, 02:48 PM
StrangeProgram
Beginning Trainer

Anyone knows how to get the pokegen to work? I activate it do the necessary changes and go File>save file but when i load the game again on desmume no changes were made.
Old November 29th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Okazaki
Beginning Trainer

Hey, when i the other pokemon use attacks like "Growl" it gives me more attack instead of lowering it. Is that a bug/glitch or is it normal?

Edited: Sorry i think the move that the pokemon used was Growth instead of Growl. :3

Last edited by Okazaki; November 29th, 2011 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Made a mistake in my writting
Old November 29th, 2011, 10:49 PM
espa_roba11
I'm gay, yay!

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okazaki View Post
Hey, when i the other pokemon use attacks like "Growl" it gives me more attack instead of lowering it. Is that a bug/glitch or is it normal?

Edited: Sorry i think the move that the pokemon used was Growth instead of Growl. :3
If you picked snivy, it gains power because of it's contrary ability.

I love my mate Ryuu. ^.^

Old November 30th, 2011, 08:01 AM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

Nature: Relaxed
Yeah, and it also gets Leaf Storm and Draco Meteor in the hack. If it gets Hidden Power Ground/Fighting with a high base power, it can 2HKO pretty much anything that doesn't have a high level advantage on it.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 07:08 PM
rocky505
<Now who's awesome!

Can someone tell me why VW started running so slowly once I got to Clay? I was making a Walkthrough on Youtube then all of a sudden when I got to Clay the game began running very slow and I have beaten Clay and left the gym to see if it was just his gym but it wasn't. Everything is severely slow now even other roms. Can someone help me?
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:19 PM
The Lord of Smug

Nature: Hasty
Bug report:

N in Chargestone Cave uses 6 Ghost Rotoms, but in the documentation, it says that he uses all appliances. I know this is a bug because one of the Rotoms know Hydro Pump. Or is this because I'm using the Clean version?
Old December 5th, 2011, 11:54 PM
tomii132
Beginning Trainer

can anyone give me a hand and tell me how i can evolve my scyther? i tried leveling it up during the day while it was holding a steel gem, but that didnt help.
Old December 6th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Ciax
Ledian Used Starlight!

Nature: Sassy
To evolve it you must level up Scyther during the day holding a metal coat not steel gem.
Old December 7th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Raikaryu
Beginning Trainer

xDelta is not working on my computer..... Why won't it open?

Last edited by Raikaryu; December 7th, 2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old December 8th, 2011, 05:10 PM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

I don't know. It works for me.

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old December 12th, 2011, 09:39 PM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

This will totally be a good game. You hacked Black n white, was that difficult? Looks lot cooler cause its that hack but I know there will be some interesting things you put.

This will totally be a good game. You hacked Black n white, was that difficult? Looks lot cooler cause its that hack but I know there will be some interesting things you put. mind helping a new comer?

Last edited by DarkRisingGirl; December 12th, 2011 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:46 PM
kadabra2
Beginning Trainer

Is it possible to trade pokemon caught in this with the standard black and white games?
Old December 21st, 2011, 04:54 PM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I think you can if you're using a Flashcard such as R4, Acekard etc.

Team αlpha
Old December 22nd, 2011, 02:24 PM
Yougirasu
Beginning Trainer

Hey everyone. I downloaded this today and I've been enjoying it so far, but things have been going downhill since then and I was wondering if anyone could give me any help.

Firstly, is there a way to get it working with No$Zoomer? I know there's the AR code in the documentation, but that only gets me as far as the title screen and then I just get a black screen.

Secondly, is it normal for the game to lock up at certain points? When I go on my bike, pick up an item or drop off/pick up my pokemon at the pokemon centre (it happens at both points) the game seems to just lock up everything except for the music for about 30 seconds. I timed the drop off and pick up at the pokemon centre at one point and it took about 1 minute 20 just for that section.

Third and finally, I've saved my game at the pokemon centre (after healing so I didn't have to deal with the previous problem I'm having when I start up again) only when I try to load it now, pressing continue just gives me a black screen as No$Zoomer and No$GBA do. But if I load my last save state it seems to be working fine? Would this be a problem with the settings (which shouldn't have changed) or something else?

Any help would be appreciated because I don't plan on giving up just yet (despite the fact that this is adding to a really bad day).

Actually, scratch that third one. I got it to load up after leaving it for a couple of minutes. I think I'll use Save States for saving with DeSmuMe though.

Last edited by Yougirasu; December 22nd, 2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old December 24th, 2011, 07:03 AM
Beebeeson
A wild Beebeeson appeared!

Nature: Quirky
I've been trying to patch this for several days now but to no avail (Yes, I have been following the guide correctly).

The first time I tried patching, the xdelta said that the patch was successful, but when I tried opening the rom in both No$ and Desmume, in No$ it would freeze right away or say 'Rom Image Has Crashed'. In Desmume, it would load the white Pokemon Company screen and then right before the intro video is about to start, it would crash and shut down. No$ wouldn't stay open long enough for me to enter any fix codes and for some reason won't let me open without loading a file first (is this normal? I usually use Desmume so I'm not sure).

The second time, I got a brand new clean rom and tried patching it again. Xdelta comes up with 'Checksum Mismatch' and an error code, 'Patch successful' but the rom just black screens in both emulators.

So now I'm gonna try again with a third new clean rom but I have the feeling the same problem is gonna happen. I've tried patching on my desktop PC and my laptop, both running XP. I've played roms before with no problems so I have no idea what's going on here

Sorry for the essay lol. Can anyone point out to me what I am doing wrong?

[edit]
Actually, don't worry, I've managed to get the rom working now, I'm guessing the roms I had before were just bad. This one works fine now, but if I open it up in Zoomer, the colours are really awful, rainbows stripes etc. Any way to fix that?

Last edited by Beebeeson; December 24th, 2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old December 24th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Just beat Elisa on Blaze Black.. even tough with Level 40 Ground Type(s)!

Team αlpha
Old December 24th, 2011, 08:11 PM
awesome761
Beginning Trainer

Wow, I've really been wanting something like this for awhile now. Thanks a ton for your hard work, I really appreciate it! Merry Christmas (or eve depending on location)!
Old December 27th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Schiffy
Faceless Hack Supporter

Nature: Bold
I just have a few things to say. First, a question:
If I patch a newer version of BB to an older version, will my .sav file be screwed up at all, or is it perfectly safe and does my data still remain unchanged with the updated version?
Also, a congratulatory comment. These games are freaking awesome, keep up the good work.
And finally, a warning to anyone who is still at a very early point in the game:
If you think some of the leaders are hard, wait until you get to the post-game. It'll make you regret ever living. Every trainer has Pokemon above level 80.

We of the Mindless League will........ well, we're still trying to figure that out........

Pleas help with our hack: Pokemon Stadiums:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5579076

Last edited by Schiffy; December 28th, 2011 at 04:47 PM.
Old January 1st, 2012, 11:53 AM
Gatorboy58
Beginning Trainer

where can i download one of the games
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links