The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2011, 09:09 AM
doudou1408
Beginning Trainer

My god , 4 hours and i don't see Jirachi ... ******* shaking grass and 1% x)
Your rom is just awesome man
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Ryukouki
BW Metagame Player

Send a message via AIM to Ryukouki Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryukouki Send a message via Yahoo to Ryukouki Send a message via Skype™ to Ryukouki
This game never works for me... And I saw this on GBATemp!!
Old April 9th, 2011, 09:20 PM
IronTrapinch
Beginning Trainer

Phew, Straiton and Nacrene down, both were tough, especially Striaton, with only a few pokemon capable of handling water types early on, and that darn Acrobatics killed my Pansage.
Hey guys, I just bought Pokemon Red and Blue Versions (the new games that came out last week) and what the freak is up with the new Pokemon? A rock with arms? A magnet that evolves into three magnets? A bird that grows a head when it evolves? A pile of sludge? A literal Pokeball with a face? What is Jynx supposed to be? And really GameFreak, a mime? Is that the best you can do? I remember when the Pokemon looked good in first gen Black and White. These suck! Bring back the old ones.
Old April 10th, 2011, 01:41 PM
tifaluv

lol I just traded all my legendaries over, screw the whole 1% thing, I'll stick with normal version

Though Drayano should add the AR codes that let you face all the Black City trainers at will to his readme. If he doesn't know the codes I can send them to him. The battles are fun and alot of people will miss out on them w/o the codes. Especially in the non-legendary version, though facing a LV 100 Arceus is like a pretty fun boss battle
Old April 10th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Ehhh D:

Still having the black screen problem, if anyone could help, I'd love you forever. ;o;
Old April 10th, 2011, 02:45 PM
tifaluv

What are you having the problem on? DS or Emulator? If so, which emulator? And what are you using to patch?
Old April 10th, 2011, 06:29 PM

I've tried all of the patches on a clean rom but when i use xdelta it either says that an unhandled exception has occurred or freezes up and does nothing and when I use the UPS patcher it says that the checksum is invalid.
Old April 11th, 2011, 12:50 AM
TPdiLLa
Beginning Trainer

Ye me too, I've tried all the patches on several different clean roms, and nothing happens. Sometimes it even says patch applied succesful with the UPS patcher, but then nothing actually happened.
Old April 11th, 2011, 04:47 AM
Shasjas
Togepi

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
Ehhh D:

Still having the black screen problem, if anyone could help, I'd love you forever. ;o;
if your not using desmume emulator, use it. it doesnt have the problems with the 5th games that no$gba has, apart from the glitch where you dont get exp, but this hack seems to clear that problem up.
Old April 14th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Itzmesonicx
Silver's The Name

My Game rom doesnt work when i start it its just a white screen...

My FC:3482 1863 1219

Silver's The name Playins my Game <--- Nice motto i got there Huh?

Call Me Silver Not Sonic
Old April 14th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Onmi
Unhatched Egg

Would I be able to patch this to a DSTT card? I've been in the market for a new Card to play my hacks since my R4 broke years ago, and want to make sure I can play this on it.
Old April 15th, 2011, 08:53 AM
adelsmud

Why do I get an error message "You cant use these pokemon to battle online" or something like that?
Old April 16th, 2011, 01:04 PM
adelsmud

What was used to make pokemon appearance rates? This 1% is killing me
Old April 16th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Zef
zef

Is there a list of where to find Pokemon?
I'm doing an LP of this ATM and it would be nice to know ahead of time.
Old April 16th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Drayano
Axe me a question, I dare you.

Nature: Calm
Okay, I've decided I'm gonna stop updating Blaze Black and Volt White, so I'll just leave it at 1.2. Too much hassle to update with about six different patches to make every time, plus I really should actually focus on my academics...

There's also the fact I'm beginning to dislike some of my own changes (in particular the really high levels. ~90s seems somehow 'untidy' to me, but meh.) There's also the fact some other changes I'd like to make could do with an overall rebuild anyway. Hex editing is becoming outdated for Gen V now!

I updated the download links to be a bit simpler; I chose to eliminate the xdelta patches, as well as adding Hatchetball's usrcheat thingy in and rearranging the folders to be neater.

Anyone having patching problems now has a solution in the form of a direct ROM download. I've uploaded the Blaze Black Legendary Regular version, which you'll find the link to on a certain video site (seeing as I can't post it here.)

---

Itzmesonicx - No idea, sorry.

Onmi - Doesn't work on DSTT yet, though I've heard it may soon.

adelsmud - That'll be because the Pokémon are only legal in the space of the hack. As far as Nintendo's server checks go, they're still illegal in terms of ability, movesets and other things. Also, the encounter changes were done with a hex editor.

MajjinVegeta - Wrong thread.

Zef - There's a wild list included with the download.
Old April 16th, 2011, 04:12 PM
Zephyr+ made pic

Nature: Relaxed
I, uh, can't patch it. Can you help?

Books Finished:
01. Demon Cave

Ideas:
01. Romeo and Juliet Story Plot
02. Roman Story..?

Anything else you want me to write about PM/VM me!
Old April 16th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Itzmesonicx
Silver's The Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drayano View Post
Okay, I've decided I'm gonna stop updating Blaze Black and Volt White, so I'll just leave it at 1.2. Too much hassle to update with about six different patches to make every time, plus I really should actually focus on my academics...

There's also the fact I'm beginning to dislike some of my own changes (in particular the really high levels. ~90s seems somehow 'untidy' to me, but meh.) There's also the fact some other changes I'd like to make could do with an overall rebuild anyway. Hex editing is becoming outdated for Gen V now!

I updated the download links to be a bit simpler; I chose to eliminate the xdelta patches, as well as adding Hatchetball's usrcheat thingy in and rearranging the folders to be neater.

Anyone having patching problems now has a solution in the form of a direct ROM download. I've uploaded the Blaze Black Legendary Regular version, which you'll find the link to on a certain video site (seeing as I can't post it here.)

---

Itzmesonicx - No idea, sorry.

Onmi - Doesn't work on DSTT yet, though I've heard it may soon.

adelsmud - That'll be because the Pokémon are only legal in the space of the hack. As far as Nintendo's server checks go, they're still illegal in terms of ability, movesets and other things. Also, the encounter changes were done with a hex editor.

MajjinVegeta - Wrong thread.

Zef - There's a wild list included with the download.

I Got it fixed also there is an error just to let you know when im in pinwheel forest there is a ranger right after Team plasma grunt2 and when he battle you it has an error and i accidently pressed i and it saved there so i had to restart

My FC:3482 1863 1219

Silver's The name Playins my Game <--- Nice motto i got there Huh?

Call Me Silver Not Sonic
Old April 21st, 2011, 09:32 AM
thepowerfulone
Beginning Trainer

Also having trouble. I'm only finding Lv 2 Lillipups on Rt 1. I used both the pre-patched version on YouTube, and the patch here and a clean Black Rom.
Do you know why that is?
And when I tried to re-patch it, it says there was some kind of CHKSUM fail.
You should really edit something very obviously noticable from the start. Like, if you can change sprites, alter at least the standing sprite of both main heros, in a way that'll tip you off immediately. Because nothing has been different. Like, literally nothing.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 07:30 PM
ohsnapkid
Beginning Trainer

Just wanted to post my thanks for an awesome hack. Really enjoying it, haven't encountered any problems so far (5 badges in), and the increased difficulty level has been great.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 09:26 PM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I looked at this thread and whoever started this must be a hacking and emulator expert. I like all the edits you have made (such as all Pokemon being easily accessible). Having all the Pokemon easily obtainable is cool. Good work!

I've got a clean BW American ROM but I need to know the instructions (the upload keeps failing) I have everything downloaded. Please help because it keeps saying my input file is not valid.

Last edited by colcolstyles; April 27th, 2011 at 12:59 PM. Reason: No need to quote the entire first post :\
Old April 25th, 2011, 07:11 AM
adelsmud

LOL I found an Arceus at P2 Laboratory...does that mean one of the others ie Genesect and Mewtwo aren't there?
Old April 26th, 2011, 08:54 PM
iAmOut
Average Trainer

Whats the Rom you use for Volt White? Thank you for replying. It always said when I try to download it "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." Help?

Last edited by iAmOut; April 27th, 2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Show Reason why.
Old April 30th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmOut View Post
Whats the Rom you use for Volt White? Thank you for replying. It always said when I try to download it "Failed! Input checksum is invalid." Help?
I'm experiencing the same problem too.
Old April 30th, 2011, 08:27 AM
XDragonRiderX
Inactive (I've grown out of Pokemon)

Nature: Serious
Does this have the EXP patch?

Old April 30th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Pokehacker81
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I'm experiencing the same problem too.
Same, I've tried all the patches on both ROMs. Any ideas Drayano?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links