Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 1st, 2011, 07:23 AM
RYOUKI
survive the world.

Nature: Timid

Advertise here
April Fool's day isn't really much a big deal for me, but I do love the yearly shenanigans that PC is gonna pull up every year. I lol'ed at the rage of the Slowpokecommunity.
Stop the cycle of hate!
Wondertrade version-exclusives Pokemons or rare Pokemons
NOT Bunnelbies or Elemental Monkeys!
If you appreciate what you got in trade, O-Power the person!
Shout "Nice" to the person whom you traded to!
Together WE can stop the cycle of hate!
It doesn't hurt you to be nice or appreciative.
Don't be that underaged player who doesn't know better!
Good Pokemons to trade: Leftover breeds, Shiny Pokemon, Rare Pokemon, HA Pokemon, Dittos
FC: 4038-6797-4873. Flying-type with Doduo, Tranquil and Tropius.
Remember to tell me if you added me!
Old April 1st, 2011, 08:39 AM
Daydream
Spider-Man
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Wait... It's been a whole year since Slowpokecommunity? Time really does fly. o_o

We don't do much for April Fools day, but sometimes the teachers like to play pranks. Our teacher photocopied some essays we'd done and marked them with stupid stuff like "needs more unicorns." xD Oh and in French we stuck a Poisson D'avril on the teacher's back. I think it made his day that we'd actually learned about it.
Whatever a spider can.
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:16 PM
s0nido
turn up the engine
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to s0nido
April Fool's is nothing that amazing for me IRL. I just log on to PC to see what they've done every year. I remember missing out on the Todoroki one and being so sad about it. IRL, though, there's nothing really that amazing going on on April Fool's other than me pinching and punching people saying it's the first day of the month~
Old April 1st, 2011, 09:27 PM
Soari

Well, I used to pull terrible pranks on my friends back in those days but not anymore now, though it can be mildly amusing as long as it's done in a harmless way.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 02:18 AM
Pyrax
World Class Baka

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Pyrax
Spoiler:
I went to the IT technician's office and replaced the school wallpaper with hentai.
MyAnimeList | Tumblr
"Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything." - Adroc Thurston
"The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate… Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the arcana is the means by which all is revealed. Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are… Death awaits you" - Nyx
Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:07 AM
Freedom Fighter N
Booted out - don't be like me!

Date a girl, give her a bit of my special liquids, waiting until she's asleep, taking her clothes off then mine and going to sleep as well.

The next morning... muhahahahaha.

Nah that's just too sadistic and mean to do. I don't do anything special that day; it literally has "don't take anything seriously" written all over it.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:09 AM
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrax View Post
Spoiler:
I went to the IT technician's office and replaced the school wallpaper with hentai.
XD That would have been hilarious to see. I assume it was Pokemon-related, correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Cat Dog View Post
In the UK, the tradition is that April Fools' Day only lasts until midday for some weird reason.
I got told that, too! Especially when it deals with some kind of money-related prank. It's a bit strange, if you ask me... :[}
[2011 HIATUS] Will be on PokeCommunity intermittently in 2012 2013 2014.
Visit the Crowning Remix of Awesome HERE and HERE
Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:56 AM
Naruto Uzumaki
memories.
Community Supporter

It'll be was a normal day for me, I saw quite a few pranks during school which amused me, and the jokes on here were pretty amusing as well xD
My melted heart remains
As I painfully cover my permanent wounds
Somewhere in the city that flies by
Your siren wails endlessly
Open up

l MAL l
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here