Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the war?
The Alpha Alliance wins with the Gold Tribe's help. 5 26.32%
The Alpha Alliance wins, but the Gold Tribe is destroyed. 5 26.32%
The Order of Neoverse Wins. 0 0%
A peace agreement is reached, so they both win/lose. 3 15.79%
Neither wins, they both lose. 4 21.05%
Other. 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2011 (08:36 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
General Manchu listened, and smiled a bit at Neptune. "The boy knows what he's talking about. We should go ahead and do that. I'll have someone notify the water and electric Pokemon."

Kent eyed Tidechanger intently. He was rather impressed that he handled the situation pretty well.

General Manchu continued. "Oh and as for the wall, it will hold for as long as we can, we can't expect it to hold forever, but we can keep rebuilding it as long as we have time and rocks." He laughed a bit.

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old April 15th, 2011 (08:43 PM).
The Rivers will run red....

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario
"They can always go under it." Neptune added, smiling at little, "But yes, the wall can be an effective barrier."

Neptune looked at his claw, and a little orb of water formed. He held the water orb and thought for a while. Water was an amazing element, and if it was used right, it could totaly destroy the enemy's army.

"I actually have another idea." Neptune spoke, with the orb glowing in his hands, "The water types, can make a huge liquid wall of water before the rock wall. The ice types can freeze it, making a natural barrier of ice. When the first batch of troops arrive, the Ice types can de-freeze the water in an instant, creating a wave ten meters tall, flooding the enemies. The wall is also easy to make, and can protect the rock wall before we de-freeze it. It's like a dam full of water, but instead of pre-made iron holding the water, it'll be ice. De-freeze the ice when they come, and you'll have a ten-meter high tsunami."

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 15th, 2011 (08:59 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Manchu laughed a bit. "It's gonna take a lot of water Pokemon to pull that off. It's a long shot, but it might work." General Manchu put his paw to his chin to think. "Yes, we can try that. It might take a while. We should begin right away!" He motion at a Poliwrath next to him, who went to go deliver the orders.

Kent stood and smiled, silently staring at Neptune. He was rather impressed. He didn't expect this from him. He had contributed already so soon after joining, but then again, he should expect this from anyone of the Gold Tribe. He continued to smile.

Old April 15th, 2011 (09:07 PM).

Neptune smiled and beamed, his trident glowing happilly. It often reflected his emotions.

"It's a great tactic." Neptune smiled as Manchu laughed a little, "People won't dare touch the icewall, so the rock wall will be safe behind. They'll know if there's a hole in the ice, water will be pouring out, so they'll have to think twice before attacking."

Neptune looked at Kent, and realised that he was smiling. He didn't know why, but he guessed that it was a good thing, "As for the wall, I can help. Any water with hydro-pump can make the wall. And a single ice pokemon with ice beam can hold the water with no sweat."

Neptune smiled back and nodded at Kent with respect.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 15th, 2011 (09:14 PM).
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
Genevieve looked at him again. A spy she thought. She had never thought him to be a spy. Genevieve just thought he was a Pokemon in the Alpha Alliance.

"What? No, I never thought of you as a spy. Nothing you did would make me think you were... At least nothing I can remember, at least." Genevieve looked around the park, noticing Neptune was gone. Where did he go? She though and then shook it off.

Then it felt like someone had opened up her mind and poured stuff into it. She remembered everything. Meeting Neptune, battling Alex, meeting Kaiser, seeing Q. Genevieve looked at Q. "You are the Pokemon from the medical center... Why were you and Neptune fighting before?"
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 15th, 2011 (09:17 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Kent nodded back, but added something, "A single Pokemon can't hold the entire Ice wall. It should expand for miles across the city. We need all the ice Pokemon we can get. Which means we need to protect those Ice Pokemon during the attack. If they get wiped out, we are as good as dead, or close to it."

Although Kent did not want to lose the city, he did secretly want the wall to fall eventually, so the Order could be reminded of the power of the Gold Tribe Pokemon. He put those thoughts out of his mind, though. He had to put his pride below that of the safety of the citizens of the Alpha Alliance. If these plans work, they could give them a big boost in this war. But the Order was clever, and their General's were fierce. In the end, the fighting will come down to Pokemon vs. Pokemon. This is where the Gold Tribe was best, but the Order had strong warriors too, like Generals. They could match any members of the Tribe, even multiple members at a time. They had to be careful to see which General would lead the army.

"We can do this, though. We can."

Old April 15th, 2011 (09:23 PM).

"We can do this, though. We can. We're the Gold Tribe." Neptune reached out his hand, waiting for him to shake it.

Neptune laughed a little, "Of course we can, Kaiser. Yes we can."
Neptune tilted his head a little and looked into his eyes. He was in deep thought. Neptune could see pride in his eyes, but it was quickly washed away. If the Order was strong enough to go through the tsunami, the electrical ground and the wall, they were going to be real tired. But then, Neptune didn't know how powerful they were.

Genevieve...where is she now? Neptune frowned, worried.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 15th, 2011 (09:26 PM).
Daddow entelechies

Genvieve stared at Q, then he began to feel hot. "What? No, I never thought of you as a spy. Nothing you did would make me think you were... At least nothing I can remember, at least." Genevieve answer back. Then she looked around the place, as if trying to look for someone. Then she turned back to Q and asked him "You are the Pokemon from the medical center... Why were you and Neptune fighting before?" Q replied calmly "well, Neptune thought it was suspicious that i had my blankets over my head... i couldn't help it, i was stranded in the woods for a long time. I was cold"

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old April 15th, 2011 (09:37 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Kent reached and shook his hand. He liked that Tidechanger was prideful about the Gold Tribe, that's how he wanted all the members to be. He promised his father after he died he would restore the honor and glory of the Gold Tribe, and with people like Neptune, he could do it.

Manchu interrupted both of them. "I'm sorry Kaiser, but we haven't told Tidechanger about the size of the army, yet. I think we should."

Kent frowned, but nodded.

Manchu continued to speak to Neptune. "You remember the invasion of Albia, about three months ago?" Mostly everyone has heard of Albia. The Order of Neoverse army that attacked there was the largest by far. The city was taken in days. "The army attacking us here will be twice as large, twice as strong. I thought you should know. You should be prepared. Not all of us will make it."

Kent bowed his face. General Manchu was right. Not all of them will make it. He thought about his friends in the Gold Tribe. If things don't go right, a lot of them could die. He couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let that happen.

Old April 15th, 2011 (09:42 PM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve looked at him. She remembered seeing him without an emblem. She remembered how old she had thought it was. For every place had an emblem. Though, she pushed it from her mind. Genevieve had no reason to think he was lying. "Oh." She said softly.

"Tell me," She began, looking at him again. "how did you get lost in the woods? That must have been terrifying." Genevieve thought of her own bad experience in the woods. She shivered slightly.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 15th, 2011 (09:46 PM).

Manchu continued to speak to Neptune. "You remember the invasion of Albia, about three months ago?" Mostly everyone has heard of Albia. The Order of Neoverse army that attacked there was the largest by far. The city was taken in days. "The army attacking us here will be twice as large, twice as strong. I thought you should know. You should be prepared. Not all of us will make it."

Neptune's eyes were full of fear for a couple of seconds. Albia. The city was destroyed. And twice as large? Neptune frowned as he imagined the scene and the size of the army. He shivered, that's scary. But he shook his head and looked at them both.

"We're not going to lose." Neptune said firmly as he flung his water orb into the sky. The ball exploded in mid air, but something happened. In the air was a cloud of mist. It was a logo. It was the logo of the Alpha Alliance, created by the mist from the water ball. Neptune smiled as he saw his masterpiece. He had been practicing.

"We're fighting for the freedom and liberty of the Alpha Alliance, right? We will defend those who need us, and we will not give up." Neptune smiled.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 15th, 2011 (10:19 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Kent smiled at him. "You're gonna make one heck of a Gold Tribe member. Well, we've done enough planning right now. You should get some rest, maybe visit some family or someone you care about. Once the war starts, you never know what can happen..."

Kent didn't want to say it, but Neptune and even himself can die in this battle. He wanted to be sure Neptune had a chance to say his goodbyes, if it really comes to that.

"You're off duty for now. Dismissed."

Old April 15th, 2011 (10:23 PM).

Neptune nodded, and he understood why he was dismissed. He knew this war wouldn't be a pretty one, and he was ready for it.

"Apollo!" Neptune shouted, and the Pelipper appeared before him, panting.

"You have got to stop calling me like that." Apollo wailed, panting, "i'm not your personal taxi."

"Fish?" Neptune snickered.

"Okay, make sure you give me a big one tomorrow." Apollo laughed and without waiting for Neptune's command, bit Neptune's right hand and took off with Neptune hanging below.

Poseida...I don't know if I'm coming back. Neptune sighed and though as they flew through the Poseida gate. More importantly, if he died, he couldn't see Genevieve every again. He couldn't die. Not yet.

Neptune thanked Apollo and turned around, walking towards the park as fast as his feet could carry him.

"Genevieve..." Neptune entered the park, but then stopped. He was too scared. Too shy. Too guilty to approach her. But he was sure that she could see him standing there.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 15th, 2011 (10:52 PM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve had been looking at Q, waiting for him to talk. She hadn't thought it was a hard question. However, she wasn't going to push him. "You don't have to tell me. Its ok."

Genevieve thought she heard footsteps and looked around. She stopped when Genevieve seen Neptune. Genevieve was filled with mix emotions. She was happy to see him. However, Genevieve was sad and kind of angry that he had left her. She knew he felt embarrassed about kissing her. And she was embarrassed by it too. However, they were still friends. They could still talk. If they couldn't Genevieve was going to go home. She gave him a small smile.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 15th, 2011 (11:00 PM).

Neptune sighed in relief as she smiled at him. She wasn't too mad, and Neptune smiled back at her. But when he saw the Gallade, Q, next to her, he frowned, letting out a little growl. What was he doing here?

Neptune shot Genevieve a look that meant Can I sit next to ya? But Q's here...

Neptune didn't know if he should approach her, especially if Q's next to her right now

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 15th, 2011 (11:07 PM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve watched him look at Q and then back at her. She sighed in her head, why did they hate each other so much?

"Come here." Genevieve said softly, looking at the empty seat next to her and then back at him. Why wasn't he just coming over? What was wrong? Still about the kiss? Genevieve thought to herself as she waited.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 15th, 2011 (11:11 PM).

Neptune heard her and walked towards her slowly. He couldn't smile, and he was a little nervous. He sat down next to her and didn't say a word.

Can't Genevieve tell what's going on? Neptune thought and sighed. But then he turned to Genevieve and Q and forced out a smile.

"I'm a member of the Gold Tribe now." Neptune didn't know what to say so he started the conversation.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 15th, 2011 (11:19 PM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve watched him walk over. What's wrong with him? Why does he look so sad? She wasn't sure what to do to make him smile again.

She swallowed, feeling the tension in the air. Genevieve didn't fell right about being in between them.

Genevieve looked at him. "Why did you do that? Are you sure you want to fight?"

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 15th, 2011 (11:23 PM).

Because I want to prove it to you...Neptune thought, Maybe then you'll notice me more...

He wanted shout that out loud, but he couldn't. He pushed that thought aside and lied, "I want to defend the city, I guess. Make sure the others are safe."

Neptune rolled his eyes. That was a bad excuse, all right. But then he didn't say that out loud either.

Neptune tried smiling, but his eyes were still full of sadness, a little jealousy, and mostly, guilt.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 15th, 2011 (11:46 PM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve searched his face and then pursed her lips. She hated war. In war there was so much unnecessary blood shred. So many Pokemon ended up dying. Genevieve shivered a little. She looked back at Neptune. "Oh, well that's a good enough reason as any. Its good to want to protect Pokemon."

Genevieve looked at him closely. Something seemed to be wrong and it kind of worried her. "Is something wrong Neptune?"

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 15th, 2011 (11:51 PM).

"N-no, I'm fine," Neptune stammered, looking away from her. It's just that I have a 50% chance of never seeing you again because of the war. But i have no choice...I need to win that blasted Gallade...

Neptune was relieved as she accepted the excuse. She didn't suspect a thing, thank god. When he turned and looked at her again, he saw her looking at him closely, and he blushed a little. His trident-horn wasn't glowing, however.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 16th, 2011 (12:28 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve knew he was laying. However, she bit her lip to keep from saying anything. Genevieve looked at him. He didn't look any different, maybe his horn was longer. Genevieve hated the thought of him fighting. Though, she knew she couldn't stop him if this was what he really wanted to do. Just come back to me.... She thought sadly.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 16th, 2011 (12:36 AM).

Genevieve bit her lip, and she looked concerned. She's worried about me? Neptune thought, a little astonished, but he didn't show it on his face. She looked sad, and Neptune sighed. She would never understand what he was thinking.

"I have no choice Gen." Neptune finally spoke, shaking his head, "I have to..."

Neptune looked at the Ninetales. He wanted to hug her so much, but he couldn't...first of all, Q was there, second, she didn't even like him, third, after the kiss, he was afraid that she hated him. He looked into her bright, but sad eyes, and looked at the ground...

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 16th, 2011 (06:56 AM).
Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Lex opened his eyes and looked at General Galleon. "Well, if the troops are on the way, they have to move faster. They must be building up their defenses as we speak. I have mastered some techniques with some moves I know, but I don't think it will be able to destroy the army of the Alpha Alliance. In addition, I saw them building a wall some days ago. It must be finished by now. And who nows if they are building another barrier?." he said and drew another crossed out alpha on the walls of the cave. "We must be offensive, but cautious. Low-key, but powerful."

It's almost time...If everything goes according to the plans, the Alpha Alliance, along with the Golden Tribe, will be finished!

Kanto(Yellow), Johto(Silver), Hoenn(Ruby), Sinnoh(Platinum): Done
Unova: To Do
Old April 16th, 2011 (08:04 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve bit her lip more and looked away. She hated fighting. However, Genevieve knew that it needed to be done. If they didn't, then the Alpha Alliance's land would be taken by the Order. Genevieve shivered at the thought. Not wanting to think what that would be like.

Genevieve blushed. She liked how he said her name. Genevieve glanced back at him and leaned over. She hugged him and then pulled away, blushing deeply. "-S-Sorry."

"For Neptune." </3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)