The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the war?
The Alpha Alliance wins with the Gold Tribe's help. 5 26.32%
The Alpha Alliance wins, but the Gold Tribe is destroyed. 5 26.32%
The Order of Neoverse Wins. 0 0%
A peace agreement is reached, so they both win/lose. 3 15.79%
Neither wins, they both lose. 4 21.05%
Other. 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 18th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Aura.Lucario
The Rivers will run red....

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario

Advertise here
Neptune watched as Q fainted before them both, but he couldn't do anything to help. He listened to every word, frowning when he said he was controlled. He might not be such a bad person, he was just controlled and couldn't fight back. Neptune was about to say something about it when Apollo flew in anxiously.

"The war's starting, Neptune," Apollo landed on his bed and looked at his wounds, "You're healing fast. I'll take you there now. We have a war to win...this is your best chance to prove to Genevieve that you-"

Neptune quickly placed his claw on his mouth before he could say anything else about that and nodded. Neptune sighed as he looked at Genevieve. They were probably thinking the same thing - Neptune had a chance of dying in the war...and the chance was pretty big.

This might be the last time to talk to her. Neptune thought and slowly got off his bed. His wounds were healing perfectly and his trident had a little colour again. He wrapped his arms around Genevieve and hugged her softly.

"I need to go to the war..." Neptune looked at her sadly, "I don't know if I'm ever coming back..." he turned to Q, "If I can't make it, take care of Genevieve for me, I know you're a good person, and Genevieve will like you as well."

Neptune kissed her on the lips for 10 long seconds before pulling away. He shot her a look that meant 'goodbye' and looked at Apollo. Apollo flew towards him and got him by his two arms, flying out of the room.

"Sorry I'm late, Kaiser." Neptune touched the ground, landing before Kaiser, looking around. They looked prepared, and for a few seconds he had confidence. But when he saw the cloud of dust - the army approaching he was a little worried. He didn't show it, however. He saw Peacewarrior, the new gold tribe member he met earlier and smiled.

"Is the ground wet yet? And how's the ice walls?" Neptune asked, scanning the defenses, "If yes, we can release the tsunami when they're close enough, that'll probably wash away the first wave."

The Tideschanger wasn't going to fall without a fight. He couldn't die. He needed to see Genevieve. He walked to the frontlines, standing before the army, facing the appending doom, with Kaiser next to him. He wasn't a General, but he was going to do the same, without the title. The sun was setting, and the air was getting more and more intense...

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 18th, 2011, 02:07 AM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Kent watched as Neptune, the Tidechanger arrived. He nodded towards him as he approached. "Good to have you here, Tidechanger. The defenses are all set as to the way we planned beforehand. Now all there is to do is wait."

The sun was setting, and the once supposed dust cloud could be viewed better as an army of all kinds of Pokemon. They were getting closer and closer. It wouldn't be long now. Kaiser looked to his left and right. His friends, his brothers and sisters, his followers, all stood with him, prepared to do what is necessary for the good of the Alpha Alliance. By the end of this battle they could all be dead. Kent didn't know their fates. General Manchu stood closeby as well, and he nodded to him.

General Galleon walked beside Lex, who were close to the front of the lines. He put up an arm to motion Lex to stop.

"Wait, General. If I know the Alpha Alliance, they'll probably have defenses set up. Let the opening armies strike first. We can come in later when their walls are destroyed."

With that, the first waves of Pokemon under the Order of Neoverse flag charged with renewed speed. They included land-based Pokemon like Rattatas, Houndours, Poochyenas, Raticates, Growlithes, Mightyenas, Stanlers, and much, much, more. They were still a distance from Eternity City, but with each passing second, the city grew larger and larger in the distance. The Pokemon of the Order all roared as they approached the city. Night was coming...

The Battle for Eternity City Begins...

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old April 18th, 2011, 04:26 AM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
"No, Its not safe for you to be alone when the Order is suppose to attack Eternity. Please, stay with us." Genevieve said as if trying to coax a rabbit out of its hole. "Please, stay."

When Apollo came in Genevieve watched him fly over to Neptune. And she bit her lip, his wounds might have been completely healed. However, he had to still be weak. Genevieve raised an eyebrow at Apollo and Neptune, for Apollo's words and Neptune cutting him off. She shrugged it off, well sort of. Genevieve figured that it was something between them and it was none if her business. She frowned when Neptune got up. He might have looked ok, but she wasn't sure that he was completely healed yet. Just don't die. Genevieve thought sadly, trying to push down a sigh that threatened to come. She hated war and now that was especially true. Genevieve too many people that were fighting. Genevieve kissed him back, not caring if they weren't alone. She wasn't going to let herself cry. Genevieve knew that if she started crying, the tears wouldn't stop. And she had no idea, who or what she was crying so much about. Genevieve didn't have time to figure it out either. She gave him a look of good bye back and hoped it wasn't the last time that she'd see him.

Once Neptune and Apollo were gone, she walked over to Q. "Please, don't leave. The battle is starting and it won't be good for anybody to be alone." Then Genevieve thought of something. "Chansey!"
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 18th, 2011, 12:16 PM
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
Julie tried to catch the "winds rythem" where she could focus her energy ball attacks better.She wanted to fight as strong as she could,to prove she was strong as she had said.She would do her best.She heard roaring in the distance.She had already got the "wind's rythem" by now.She would be ready.She wasn't backing down.She would do her part,and battle.She wouldn't let herself be beaten.She looked to her left at Kent the back forward.She breathed getting herself ready for the battle which was coming in minutes.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old April 18th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Q looked at the ground... He felt in sorry for Neptune, that he may never come back from this war. Genevieve didn't want him to leave either. What should he do? But Genevieve had an idea

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old April 18th, 2011, 04:28 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Chansey walked back into the room. "Yes?"

Genevieve looked at her. "Is there anybody besides us in here?"

The Chansey looked at Genevieve, as she thought. "Theres a couple other patients. Why?" The Chansey was curious of what Genevieve's plan was. She knew that the war was starting soon. Chansey knew that they had been evaluating Pokemon out of the city. However, she had already prepared herself to die defending the medical center.

Genevieve looked around the room and then back at the Chansey. "Bring all the patients to the basement, the lowest and furthest part of the basement."

Chansey gave Genevieve a look of worry. "Most of them are critical condition. I can't move them without risking losing them!"

"Would you rather they get killed by the Order?!" Genevieve yelled. Her yelling even surprised herself. Genevieve hardly yelled. And when she did she always felt bad about it, which she did now. Genevieve hadn't meant to yell, this was just a critical situation. She wanted to save as many Pokemon as she could, in her own way.

Their Chansey on the other hand didn't look upset about being yelled at. She nodded her head after a long minute. "Very true. I'll do it right now. What are you two going to do?"

Genevieve looked at Q. She didn't know if he was staying or not so she wasn't going to include him in the plan. "I'm going to make sure it looks like nobody is in here. Also, if it comes to it, I will fight anyone that enters." Genevieve didn't like to fight. However, she would fight if it meant she could save innocent lives from being destroyed.

The Chansey pursed her lips as she listened. "I'll come back up and help fight." She didn't feel right leaving the fighting up to just this Ninetails and Gallade.

"No," Genevieve began, shaking her head as she talked. "Your patients need you to stay and look after them. I'll take care of anybody that comes in."

The Chansey didn't look pleased at the plan. However, she didn't want to argue with the Ninetails. She knew her patients needed to be looked over, in case one of them went downhill. "Alright. Please be careful you two." With that the Chansey ran out of the room. Genevieve quickly walked over to a wall and turned the light off. Then she walked into the main room and shut those lights off. Genevieve then layed on the ground, against the wall. She layed, facing the door, ready to fight. Genevieve really hoped that nobody came in. She didn't want to have to fight.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 18th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

"Ok ill stay." Q said. Q could tell she didn't like to fight and he had to help her. "Ok ill help u fight, but if I turn evil suddenly and I am unable to turn myself back good, I want you to kill me as well!" Q said seriously.

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old April 18th, 2011, 07:19 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve had been watching out the door. When she heard his words she looked at him. Kill him? I can't do that. She thought. Genevieve shook her head. "I can't do that Q. I won't be able to do that. I wouldn't if I could. I'll help turn you back."

The Chansey was getting the last Pokemon. It was a hurt Machamp that had deep gashes on it. Ever since it was brought in, it hadn't awoken. At first Chansey had feared it to be dead. However, she noticed fragile breathing. Chansey wondered again, how it had gotten its gashes as she wheeled the hospital bed, it was on, out of the room.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 18th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

She didn't want to kill him, even if he was going against them. He watched as injured pokemon were being brought into safety. "You have to, im a danger just being here" He looked around. He was harming everybody here. "

|RPs I am in|

Old April 18th, 2011, 07:51 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

"No, Q! I'm not going to lay a finger on you... I can't.." Genevieve said looking away as tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't want the memories that flashed before her eyes. "You said you don't have a choice. I'm not killing anybody. Especially somebody that has no control of what he is doing!" Genevieve was terrified of Q turning evil. She'd do everything in her power to stop him. Besides, fighting him.

Chansey quickly wheeled Machop into the basement with the others. She had put the Pokemon into a cold room, where they put medicene that needed to be kept cold. This room was the furthest room away from the stairs.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

She still wouldn't hurt him and began crying. "Its ok Genevieve" He walked up her and hugged her. "Ill try my best and fight the boss so he will not control me." Q said. "And even if I do survive, the Order will get me some day and punish me. I have no future." Q said normally.

|RPs I am in|

Old April 19th, 2011, 06:36 AM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

His hug didn't help much, tears still rolled down her cheeks. Genevieve just wanted this to stop. She had pushed these memories out of her head a long time ago. What had brought them back? She thought. Was it Q? Q telling her to kill him? Genevieve shook her head, trying to get out of her head. "You don't have to worry Q. I'll help you."

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 19th, 2011, 09:06 AM
miley810
Assassin

Julie could hear the footsteps.She tuned out all other noices to figure out how long intill they got here.

"8 minutes."Julie said more to herself then anybody else there.

She began focusing on the nature energy around.She wouldn't get the energy buliding up for a attack intill they only had 2 minutes,where the presure wouldn't be to great for her to have to release.She wanted to do her best to defend this town.She wouldn't let anything happen to the town if she did end up dead.She was determened.The footsteps became louder.

"5 minutes."She said outloud but to herself again.

She was good at telling stuff like this.She became a bit more scared and nerveous.She had swore to protect everyone who needed protected,and she was going to make darned sure she did.

Old April 19th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Alex had spent the last few days merely watching the Golden Tribe. He hadn't attempted to join in due to fear but never ran due to pride. The Battle for Eternity City had already begun and yet here he lay, as still as a statue. And as useless... e knew it was time to act. He also knew he had to talk to someone he had previously trusted...or somebody as close to it as possible. Ambros had already been fighting in secret, taking out fighters for the Neoverse without being seen. If only he could call on him for support. But instead he gathered his emotions and tried to find the Zangoose. Once he did, he noticed there were others among him, and he could easily see they were his friends. How sad it was that some of them may not return from this war. But the time has come to present himself.
"We have not spoken for a long period. I apologize for my past actions, may I aid you in war?" and with that Alex waited for a reaction.
Old April 19th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Tony Montana
Say Hello To My Little Friend!

"Oh, sure, General Galleon, I'm a very patient Pokémon..." Lex said in his deadpan tone. "And I agree with you. After the walls are destroyed, we'll begin to enjoy ourselves. I'm gonna be glad to have the enemy's blood on my hands again..."

Finally...The time has come. Hopefully everything will turn out exactly as planned, and the city will fall in the Order's hands. Once that is done...it will eb a matter of seconds before the Alpha Alliance and the Golden tribe are finished...

Lex started to laugh evilly as the troops headed towards the walls of the big city.

Kanto(Yellow), Johto(Silver), Hoenn(Ruby), Sinnoh(Platinum): Done
Unova: To Do
Old April 19th, 2011, 01:04 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent was approached by Alex, one of the Generals of the Order. Needless to say, he was shocked when he heard of his intent to help. At first, and rightly so to think, Kent thought it was a trap. But then he remembered how Alex seemed a tad different than he expected Generals to act. Although it is possible he turned over a new leaf, it was also very unlikely. He decided he would let him fight, but he would try to keep a close eye one him. Kent nodded.

"Very well, you may explain yourself afterward, they are too close now to discuss this."

Kent turned to the battlefield. The Army was literally sprung in front of him, extending for miles in all directions. They were loud, and getting louder with every step they took. Eventually, the army halted a little distance away, and a large portion of it began to strike. Kent took this oppurtunity to speak with them one last time.

"This is it. We fight for Eternity City! We fight for the Alpha Alliance!" The Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe members shouted in unison. They were ready. Kent nodded over to General Manchu as the oncoming army sprinted towards the city. In an instant, all around, the ground began to get muddy and slippery where the order of Neoverse Pokemon stepped. The holes from the Diglett traps had caused the ground to become flooded with mud water. Still, many charged at the city walls. With this, General Manchu shouted, "Unfreeze the ice wall!" All at once, the Pokemon maintaining the giant block of ice in front of the city was unfrozen, and a tsunami was formed from the now unfrozen waters. The resulting waves swept through the Order of Neoverse ranks, causing for the first portion of the army to get swept through it. Many of them, however, were able to recover. Kent looked at Neptune, then at Manchu, and nodded. General Manchu shouted again to the electric team positioned all across, "Now! Shock the wet Pokemon!" All at once, thousands of electric currents rose from underground and zapped the muddy, wet lands in front of the castle. Many Order of Neoverse Pokemon were hit, especially the ones in the zone, but the large reach of the water from the tsunami caused the attacks from the electric Pokemon to reach even beyond that. The first set of traps were delivered, and to much success. But there were much, much more to fight through.

Galleon and Lex looked in wonder and awe as the uncoming army was decimated in a wave of attacks. Galleon applauded their cunning. He smiled briefly. "A good start for them, but that's not nearly enough." Galleon raised his arm, and gave the signal for the entire army to attack. All kinds of Pokemon roared, howled, and screeched as they ran forward towards the now open space.

Old April 19th, 2011, 04:31 PM
miley810
Assassin

Julie watched as more pokemon approched after the preveous ones.Did Kent have anything else to hold them back,or was it time for the other pokemon to attack.She began to gather energy and stored it for when she had to attack,if she had to attack.She would be prepaired.Once she gathered energy to her extent that she wouldn't have to push it all out,she stopped.She breathed deeply.She listened to the roar of the enemy's warriors.Julie looked at Kent,then back at the on coming army.She hoped for the best no one would get killed.

Old April 19th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Tony Montana

"I knew it. Too soon..." Lex said and smirked. Then he began to float and created a dark ball. He held it in one hand and created another one. Then he blasted both balls towards the wall. "This should scare them a bit..." he said smiling and looking at the Shadow Balls going at high speeds and hitting the walls, making some holes in it.

Too soon, Alpha Alliance, too soon. Either you're too rash, or you have another trick up your sleeve. I think I'll keep hitting your walls with my long range attacks then...But maybe not...Who knows...Hehehe...

Old April 19th, 2011, 05:03 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent watched as shadow balls began hitting the walls. He had not expected that to happen. They began using long range attacks. Kent nodded at General Manchu again. Manchu shouted, "Everyone with longe range Pokemon attacked, power up and intercept the shadow balls, lets make a counter attack!"

Kent looked below, there were holes beginning to form in the walls. He looked a Manchu, "Can you handle things in the commanding seat?"

"Of course Kaiser."

"Good. I will lead the army towards where the hole opening are. This will give us the advantage of holding them off before any major holes begin to form. They will have to come through them one at a time, a better match-up for us. Come Gold Tribe! We go to the walls! Take out any Order of Neoverse soldiers that go through them into the city!"

The Gold Tribe roared and followed Kent to the lower parts of the city where most of the holes were. General Manchu remained at the high ground, commanding the armies from there. Kent watched as slowly, Pokemon began coming from the open walls and retaliating. The Gold Tribe quickly punished anyone who tried entering the openings.

Galleon looked at Lex. "I'm going to join the army in going into the city. You may stay with your long range attacks if you wish." Galleon looked at a close by commander of his, "Call in the Rhydon squad! We're bringing down this wall!" With that, a stampede of Rhyhorns, Rhydons, and Rhyperiors charge towards the wall at full speed.

Manchu observed the group, trying to get the sky Pokemon squad to focus on them and bring them down before they get a chance to tackle at the wall. "Bring them down! Fire at them before they reach us!" Load of water and ice attacks flooded at the oncoming group, but there were too many, and they were closing in on the wall. In unison, the large group tackle at the wall, shaking the entire city. The wall began to crumble severely in many different areas, giving some more openings for the Order of Neoverse to charge in.

Old April 19th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Tony Montana

"Eureka." Lex said and smiled evilly. I have thought of a way to scare them more...

He created another Shadow ball, and moved it around with his Psychic attack, and made it crash in one part of the wall. THen, almost instantly, he made another one and did the same, only that this time he crashed it in the other side of the city. Then he hovered down to the ground, and stood there waiting for another right time to attack.

"Hehehehehe....HAHAHAHAHA!"

Old April 19th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Aura.Lucario
The Rivers will run red....

Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario
Neptune's eyes widened as the wall started to crumple, and jumped onto the wall, getting a better view. They were coming in fast. But they were sticking together like glue, and that was a good thing.

"Time to try my Hydro Cannon!" Neptune roared and a ball of water was formed before his mouth, getting larger and larger until it was twice as large as his head, then with another roar, he shot the ball towards the army, and when it landed, there was a massive explosion like a weaker version nuclear bomb. Neptune panted as the cannon required a lot of energy, but seeing the destruction he was satisfied. Some of the Rhydons were blasted into the sky, some were facing the ground, but the others were about to attack the wall.

Neptune fired two pillars of water from his claws and tried washing them away with Hydro Pump...

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 19th, 2011, 06:25 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent watched as shadow balls continued to crumble the wall. It would not last long. Kent had to make a gutsy call here. Anyone still left on top of it after it fell would most likely get seriously injured Kent shouted out.

"Everyone off the wall, it's coming down!" In a matter of seconds after saying this, the wall was impacted by all manner of things, from shadow balls to rhyhorn drills to regular Pokemon attacks. Kent watched as the wall began to crumble and fall. The last defense of the city was gone, and now the Order of Neoverse had a direct route to the city.

"Gold Tribe, defend the city! Attack!" Kent leaped forward, slashing at Order of Neoverse members as he passed by, trying to gain good footing to defend the oncoming armies. Wherever Gold Tribe members were stations, those areas were pretty well protected, actually repelling most of the soldiers, but Alpha Alliance soldiers weren't strong enough to hold the ground as Gold Tribe members were. Kent decided to spread out his Gold Tribe members into further locations, giving themselves a wider range of defense. "Move across! Spread the perimeter! We can't get surrounded." The Order of Neoverse army continued to pour in, but was finding much resistance with the Gold Tribe and the Alpha Alliance soldiers. Each one fought for the freedom of the Alpha Alliance, and the citizens living beyond the city.
Galleon grinned as he made his way towards the city.

Old April 19th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Q looked and Genvieve and put his hand on her cheek, wiping some tears off her eyes. He could tell that she did not want to fight, but it was like a task that had to be done. Q could feel that Genvieve had some memories in her head which she wanted to get out of her head. It was him who had brought back these thoughts to her.
"hmmm.. But i will do my best to avoid begin controlled in the first place." Q said confidently.
"Now all we do is wait..." Q said nearly in silence

|RPs I am in|

Old April 19th, 2011, 07:08 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve looked up at him as she felt him wipe her tears away. She smiled a sad smile. "Thank you Q."

Genevieve looked in the direction the Chansey had went. "Can you go make sure Chansey and the others are ok?"

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 19th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Q looked at the floor and still didn't know what to say. "Can you go make sure Chansey and the others are ok?" Genevieve asked him. Q nodded and walked downstairs to where they were hidden. He saw several injured pokemon, with rather bad wounds. "Hi there." asked the Chansey.
"Oh hi. Just checking to see if everyone here is ok. The order could be here any minute now..." Q replied rather tensely. He walked back up and walked back into the room.

|RPs I am in|

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here