Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the war?
The Alpha Alliance wins with the Gold Tribe's help. 5 26.32%
The Alpha Alliance wins, but the Gold Tribe is destroyed. 5 26.32%
The Order of Neoverse Wins. 0 0%
A peace agreement is reached, so they both win/lose. 3 15.79%
Neither wins, they both lose. 4 21.05%
Other. 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2011 (02:35 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
Genevieve yawned softly as she walked along the small area, she called her yard. It wasn't much. However, she loved it. It was hers. One of the only things she could call her own. Genevieve usually spent her days walking around her yard or playing in the forest. She hardly went into town anymore. Genevieve had grown tired of the looks some of the people gave her. Sometimes it wasn't only just townspeople, sometimes it was visitors. Visitors tht had heard about 'her problem.' She didn't fully understand why people were afraid of her.

Genevieve chuckled softly to herself. I probally shouldn't have convinced people that I have two personalities... She thought as a soft breeze blew through. The wind blew through her tails, making them wave softly in the calm spring breeze. Genevieve turned her head so she was looking behind her. Behind her humble home was a large green forest. It was briming with life, creature and plant wise. Genevieve smiled as she remembered the good times she had in that forest. She remembered running through the forest, jumping over the fallen logs on the ground. When she was little she also liked to chase the Pidgies. She didn't know why she liked it. It was just funny to see the looks look their faces. Besides, Genevieve had been a kid then and had thought chasing things was her only duty. Genevieve also had fond memories of playing in the spring. The forest had a spring in it, it was deep in there and was hard to get to. Genevieve had only found it because she had been running and had tripped over something. After tripping she had fallen through a pile of leaves tht had layed on what seemed to be the ground. However, it wasn't. Genevieve's smile faded as she remembered why she had ben running. She quickly turned her head, in hopes that not looking at the forest would make the bad memories leave. Trying to take her attention off of her past she looked at the small river that ran by her house.

Genevieve walked over to the river and looked at it. It was a rather quite evening. So quite she coud hear her own breathing. Genevieve could also hear the happy chirping of the bird pokemon that lived in the area. She bent her head down and sniffed the water. The water of the river was always clear. It was good drinking water. Genevieve stared at her reflection in the water. Looking at the ribbon around her neck. She pushed the thoughts, that were zomming around in her head, away. Genevieve opened her mouth and started to lap the water up.
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (02:51 AM).
The Rivers will run red....

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario
The sun disappeared far west and up came the moon. It wasn't a full moon, just a crescent, but it was awfully bright. The stars weren't that visable here, since the light pollution from the Eternity City was pretty severe. He was almost there, but the paddling was incredibly tiring, and Neptune decided to stop and rest for a while.

Without his paddling, the river was quiet and peaceful. Neptune floated on the surface and breathed in the fresh air, as he slowly drifted towards the City's direction. After ten seconds or so, he could hear some movements up ahead and quickly dived into the water, watching. It was a Ninetales, and it seemed to have no threat, so Neptune sighed in relief as he thought it was an enemy. The Ninetales was drinking water in her yard, and Neptune suddenly had an urge to talk to her. He was getting a little bored, lonely even.

"Hello." Neptune swam towards the Ninetales and spoke softly. He wanted to say something else, but he couldn't think of what to say at that moment and just stayed quiet.

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011 (03:20 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve was still drinking the water. She hadn't thought she was this thirsty. However, her stomach kept telling her to drink more and more. Genevieve glanced at the water as she drunk. The moon had appeared. Its creasent shape reflecting in the water. The moon seemed to glow a soft white and was distorted as ripples in the water tore through it. Genevieve lifted her head and looked up at the sky. It was a dark bluish black color and stars had already started to appear. Though, the stars were only dim reflections of their true brillance. This was because the lights from Eternity City shone bright, distrupting the night's natural lights. Genevieve smiled softly as she watched the twinkling stars disappear and then reappear. The night was her favorite time of the day. It was the prettiest too, at least in her opinion it was. She tore herself away from the starts and started to drink the water again. It felt cold as it ran down her throat.

Genevieve felt like she was being watched and she scanned the horizon. She didn't see anything until she noticed an Empoleon. Genevieve's eyes widen at the sight and she steped away from the river. This Empoleon didn't look familiar and she couldn't take chances. Especially not when their had been reports that the Order planned to attack soon.

Is this Empoleon from the Order? Wouldn't it be a dumb move to just sent one solider when the Order must have known that both the Alpha Alliance and Gold Tribe had armies mobilized. Even if they did she wasn't going to take any chances. Genevieve steped back once more so she was a good distance from the river. Her tails flickered slightly.

She was a little taken back by him saying hello. However, she still didn't let her guard down.

"Hello." Genevieve said. "Why would your leader send just one of you when we have an army ready?"

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (03:50 AM).

Neptune stared at her blankly as she asked the question. Leader? One? We? Army? He thought for a while. What did she he think he was? A spy? An infiltrator? The Ninetales backed off when he said hi, so she was probably afraid or worried. To prove that he was friendly he smiled and nodded, though it didn't really seem to work. He scanned the yard she was standing on, and made sure nobody was there. If her family came and though he was some kind of an enemy, that's gonna be pretty bad.

"Don't be afraid. I'm just passing by," Neptune stated out, trying to be as friendly as possible, "I'm from Poseida, I'm going to Eternity."

He said as he pointed to the large shining city, which was only half a kilimetre away now, then turned towards the Pokemon, "I'm going there so I can-"

He stopped. What if this Ninetales' from the Order of Neoverse? If he told her he was going towards Eternity to help the Gold Tribe, he might be giving someone from the Order a big tip or information. He didn't know much about this Ninetales, so he didn't say anything about the Alpha Alliance or the Order.

He tried starting another conversation, looking up into the stars "A quiet, peaceful, yet mysterious night. Too bad there's a war going on, or everyone can enjoy a wonderful night with the ones they love..."

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011 (04:17 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve stared at the Empoleon as she waited for him to answer. Taking his sweet time isn't he? She thought to herself and glared at him as she seen him smile. Genevieve searched his smile, trying to find any hints if he was trying to deceive her or not. However, she couldn't find any. Nothing pointed to him lying, though nothing pointed to him telling the truth. That doesn't help. Genevieve thought sadly. It hit her, she was alone. Her mother was away in the city. She wasn't going to return until a half hour or so. What would she do if this Empoleon chose to attack? And what if he actually wasn't alone? Could she scream loud enough for anybody to hear her? Genevieve thought she might be able to take on this Empoleon, even with him having an advantage. She pushed those thoughts from her mind.

Genevieve pursed her lips as he mentioned Eternity. Poseida? She thought. Poseida was a city in the the Alpha Alliance. It was a city tht hadn't been taken over by the Order. Though, a couple of Pokemon from there had joined the Order, the traitors. Genevieve didn't have to look at where he pointed, she knew exactly where Eternity was. After all, it was her hometown.

Genevieve narrowed her eyes at him when he stopped himself. He was hiding something. She didn't know what, but he was definetly hiding something.

Genevieve didn't dare to look up at the sky. She had just been looking at it. Besides that Genevieve loved looking at the stars, she did it before she fell asleep every night. "Yes. Its sad that the stars get drowned out by the city's lights, though."

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (04:34 AM).

Neptune noticed her reaction when he stopped talking. She narrowed her eyes. She thinks I'm hiding something, but I have nothing to hide. Neptune thought and shot her a look that meant the same thing. He looked around again to see if anyone was spying on him, or the Ninetales.

"Exactly." Neptune replied without looking at her, then he turned to the fox-like Pokemon, "What are you doing here? The Order is attacking soon, shouldn't you be worried...?"

Maybe she's from the Order. Neptune frowned, worried, I shouldn't be talking to her...I'm giving away information. But he kept that thought to himself and looked at her. Surely she knew that Poseida was a village protected by the Alpha Alliance. Maybe he spoke too much already. Neptune swam backwards, still facing her, in case she wanted to attack. He had the water advantage, but if she had some help...

Neptune's trident shimmered under the moonlight as he floated in the water. Only now did he realize how quiet the outskirts of town were.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011 (04:53 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve noticed the look he gave her. However, she didn't think anything of it. There was no proof to the fact that he wasn't part of the Order. Though, there wasn't any proof that he actually was. She'd been tricked too many times before to fall for somebody batting their eyes at her. Genevieve watched him carefully as he looked around. Is he expecting somebody to jump out? She thought.

After his question Genevieve growled a little. staring him down. "What's it to you? I can take care of myself. I don't need anybody." Why did he want to know? She thought. If he was from the Order, was he trying to find a weak spot in their defenses? Had her even speaking to him risked their victory? Genevieve hoped she hadn't said too much sensetive information. She kept her stance, even when he backed up. Genevieve knew she couldn't let her guard down, not even an inch.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (05:10 AM).

Neptune saw her tense and he shrugged, "I'm just trying to be friendly. I don't see anyone else around here and I just want to find someone to talk to."

He couldn't risk telling her that he was in the Alpha Alliance. What if she was working for the Order? She'll call for help on the spot. There was no use staying here, as there was no progress. He shook his head and looked at the glowing town, "I guess I'll be on my way?"

He looked at the Ninetails and waited for her answer. Maybe she wanted him to stay...

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011 (05:29 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve smirked as she chuckled a little. "You really aren't from around here." The comment wasn't actually aimed at him. It was more, her talking to herself. Anybody from around here would have seen her, turned around and walked away. It was actually a kind of lonely existence. However, she had gotten use to it. Genevieve shook her head slightly to push the thoughts away. She had promised herself long ago that she wouldn't feel sorry for herself. That would only breed hatred and she didn't want that.

Genevieve looked back at the Empoleon, he seemed really laided back. She stared at him. Was he asking if she waned him to stay? Why would he even ask? Genevieve had thought he was from the Order and he probally thought the same of her.

Unexpectedly her stare soften, just a little bit. "I have no control over you. You can go or stay as you please." She finally looked away from him. The silence was deafening.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (05:42 AM).

Neptune snickered. She was right about that. Thank goodness the cicadas broke the silence - the silence was hard to bare. Neptune had his doubts, but judging by her reaction just now, she couldn't be working for the Order. The people from the Neoverse weren't like this. Neptune decided to tell her a little more.

"I represent the Poseida village." Neptune started, "I'm going to Eternity so I can help the Gold Tribe defend the city from the Neoverse. I don't think you're working for the Order, you can't be."

"I'm afraid I didn't have to chance to introduce myself," Neptune apologized, "I'm Neptune, the representative of the Poseida village."

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011 (05:53 AM).
Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!

Violet sighed walking through a more crowded street in Eternity City. She had grown up here and when she heard that the Gold Tribe was coming into the city today she couldn't be more excited. She had been training for years for the chance to join the Gold Tribe and hoped that today was the day that dream would come true. Violet sighed again thinking nervously What if they don't think I'm strong enough to be a part of the Gold Tribe? Then all that work will be for nothing.
SISTERS: Marina E. Silver.

MY RP's
The Hunted
:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250865
Old April 9th, 2011 (06:01 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve looked back at him when she heard him laugh. Her ears twitched as she heard the cicadas making noise. They seemed to roam the forest during the night. Genevieve was use to them, she usually was lulled to sleep by them. She searched his face, he wasn't anything like what she had thought the soliders of the Order would be like.

"Poseida? That's a city under the Alpha Alliance." Genevieve said raising an eyebrow. Maybe he's not in the Order.. When she heard that he had thought she was the enemy she couldn't help but laugh. "Me? I was convinced you were in the Order."

Genevieve stared at him after he introduced himself. She still wasn't completely sure about him. Though, she figured once he got into Eternity he wouldn't talk to her again. The townspeople will get him. She thought to herself and shruged it off.

"Nice to meet you Neptune." She said. "I'm Genevieve."

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (06:10 AM).

"Genevieve..." Neptune told himself and smiled, "French?"
The cicadas were getting louder and louder and to Neptune, they were annoying. He shook his head, trying to shake away the noisiness.

"Well, Genevieve," Neptune spoke softly, "It's a pleasure metting you. I'll have to carry on. Poseida awaits me. We'll meet again someday, goodbye."

Neptune dived into the water and propelled towards the city with incredible speed. But then he turned and waved towards the Ninetails before he disappeared into the water.

Neptune boy, you can't let people slow you down. A voice, probably his own thoughts, appeared in his mind, You're late.

He looked at the beautiful Crescent moon and grinned.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011 (06:24 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve shrugged a little. "I don't know if its french. I just think its pretty."

Genevieve listened to the cicadas and turned her head to look at the forest once more. They are unusually loud. Is something wrong? She asked herself searching the horizon of the forest.

Hearing Neptune's words made her look back at him. I doubt it. She thought but instead she said "Goodbye Neptune."

When she seen Neptune wave she blinked. Then waved back, using her tails. After he was out of sight she looked back at the forest. They were unusually loud and Genevieve wanted to know why. So despite her better judgement she ran off towards the forest.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (06:25 AM). Edited April 26th, 2011 by SV.
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Kent looked around at the Alpha Alliance troops in the building. He looked at their dismayed faces. The younger Pokemon still carried the smiles of the raw recruits. The older ones were weary and scared.

And for good reason, Kent thought. All kinds of rumors were going around about the Order of Neoverse possibly attacking Eternity City. If this stronghold falls, all that would separate Capital City, the main stronghold of the Alpha Alliance, from the Order of Neoverse would be countryside and a few minor towns. Kent knew that the Alpha Alliance couldn't do it on its own. They needed the Gold Tribe. Kent had to know what really was going on, and sources say General Manchu had the answers.

"Give it to me straight, General. I've heard all kinds of rumors of possible attacks by the Order. Are they true? What are we dealing with?" Kent spoke in almost whisper to avoid having the other Pokemon hear them speak.

Manchu replied, "Do you remember Albia?"

Kent's heart sank. He remembered Albia. Albia was one of the first major cities to fall to the Order a few months ago. The army that attacked it was the largest ever seen by the Alpha Alliance. Ever. Its numbers were beyond huge. Manchu continued.

"The force that will attack Eternity City is twice that size. They will be here by the end of the week."

Kent paused and looked at him. Thankfully, the other soldiers didn't hear them talk because they spoke softly to each other, because if they did, it would be a matter of minutes before the entire city would be in a complete meltdown.

"I've begun arrangements to begin evacuating parts of the city in a few days, but realistically speaking, there is no possible way to evacuate the entire city before they arrive. Our only hope would be for us to hold the city." He paused, then added, "You will have a few more days to find any new recruits to the Gold Tribe."

Kent felt a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach. There was a storm coming. No, it was more like a natural disaster. If General Manchu's information is accurate, the Alpha Alliance will soon be in the largest battle its ever seen.

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old April 9th, 2011 (06:41 AM).

Neptune got out of the water when he was close enough. He shook the water off his body and walked into the city though a dark alley. It was bigger than he imagined, and the last time he had been here was about five years ago. He yawned. He had nothing to do right now. He didn't even know where to start.

Nobody's gonna stop and ask me 'are you gonna help defend the town' like that. He told himself and placed his wing on his forehead like a facepalm. He wanted to go back and talk to the Ninetails...at least he had somebody to talk to. Now? He's lost.

His eyes widened as he saw a bunch of Alpha Alliance troops walking into a building. The pokemon that led the way, was Zangoose, and he had the Gold Tribe emblem on his shoulder. Neptune wanted to know more.

He ran towards the troops and blended in, walking into the building together.

When the Zangoose talked to another General, he didn't talk like the other troopers did, he listened. He gasped when he heard their conversation. Twice as big?! A trooper that was standing next to him stared at him and gave him a look that meant What is YOUR problem.

Neptune was annoyed by his stare and walked away. He stood behind the General and observed them both. He needed to know what he was fighting against.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011 (06:51 AM). Edited April 18th, 2011 by miley810.
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
Golden Tribe
Name:Julie Candle
Title: Just joined
Appearance: Spring Deerling
Personality: A tiny bit cocky but is usually a good person and friendly,exept when it comes to battle
Biohe got split up from her parents when she was 5.She had to learn from other pokemon around the forest she was born in how to fend for herself.She isn't very trusting towards some pokemon,but to others shes more trusting than anybody.She changes form to her advantage.A little bit like a ditto.She learned how to do that when she wished she was a chimchar when being chased by a group of Ursiring.
Pokemon Species: Deerling
Move set: Camouflage,Energy Ball,Faint Attack,Solarbeam

Hope this qualifies.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old April 9th, 2011 (07:15 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

(i lied Lucario. >< I'm posting more. lol.)

Genevieve ran further into the forest, jumping over stumps, not caring enough to go around them. She wouldn't get lost, she knew this forest like the back of her paw. Come on Cicadas. Tell me where you are!" Genevieve cried silently. The cicadas were as loud as ever and the farther she went north the louder they became.

At least I'm going the right way. Genevieve thought to herself as the sound of the Cicadas increased rapidly. She looked around as she ran. Genevieve didn't recongize anything anymore.. Nothing. She had gone farther then she had ever dared to go before. Even farther then the spring.

Genevieve ran into a clearing and suddenly stopped, looking around. The Cicadas had stopped, they were completely silent now. W-What's going on? She thought fearful. All she could see was trees and bushes, the usual forest stuff.

"It was a stupid idea for you to come here." A voice chuckled from behind her. Genevieve quickly turned around and growled deeply as someone stepped out from behind a tree.

"Temper, temper my dear girl." The Pokemon chuckled evily. It walked into the clearing, letting Genevieve see it more closely. The Pokemon was a Roserade. This Roserade smirked evily at her as he took a step closer.

"-D-Don't take another step!" She yelled, trying to sound braver then she actually felt.

This just made the Roserade laugh even more. "I won't hurt you......much." He smiled his evil smirk at her, which gave her an uneasy feeling.

She knew that she's probally die here. However, if she was going to die she would take him with her. Genevieve knew nobody would come looking for her, she was an outcast.

Mother.. Forgive me. Genevieve thought sadly and then charged at the Roserade.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (07:19 AM). Edited April 9th, 2011 by SV.
See You Space Cowboy

Kent watched the General, then noticed someone enter the room he hadn't seen before. He knew there were spies for the Order all across Eternity City. Kent had known General Manchu for a while, and they had come prepared for a code word in case of something like this. Kent spoke again.

"Is your blue sixth man ready?" The code the Alpha Alliance developed was the clock formation of identifying if the person around you is indeed with you. They add the color of the Pokemon in from of the phrase and say a number one through twelve. The resulting number corresponds with the location on a clock to identify if the certain colored Pokemon at, in this case six o' clock, or behind you is 'ready', or one of ours. General Manchu turned around, and hollered,

"No!"

At this, Kent Reed brought his claws to the Emploeon's throat, "Spy of the Order, I presume? You have a lot of nerve coming this close to us! General, seal the exits, we will learn what we can from this one!"

"Yes, Kaiser", General Manchu responded, giving orders to the men. The Pokemon closeby began to go in front of the exits, excited murmurs being exchanged between them, because the Gold Tribe's name of Kaiser, the new leader, was already legendary among both the Alpha Alliance and the Order of Neoverse.

"Have him placed in the holding cell, we'll get some answers out of him later."

Old April 9th, 2011 (07:39 AM).
Assassin

Julie pushed the door open of her house with her nose.She sniffed in,looking around into the medow.Julie was in Flower Medow.Only a few pokemon lived here,and all of them were deerling or Butterfree,Kakuna,and caterpi.Julie walked over to a patch of roses and sniffed in again.She loved the aromas here.She knew knew the Gold tribe was coming today,and she wanted to join with all my heart.But she figured she was to weak.She frowned at the thought,but smiled again seeing Ms butterfree and her baby caterpi stroll by.She would try to join the Gold Tribe anyways.Eternity City is where they would be.Flower Medow was just about a mile from Eternity city.I took me about a hour to go a mile.I would do my best today.I headed in that direction.

"Julie where are you going!"Exclaimed a voice from behind me.There was a normal spring deerling,my best friend Madison.

"I'm going to try to join the Gold Tribe."I announced.

"I'll miss you!"said Madison.

"I'll miss you too."I replied.

"I'll go tell the others,goodbye."said Madison.

"Goodbye best friend."I said turning back around and continued heading for the City.

Old April 9th, 2011 (08:17 AM). Edited April 9th, 2011 by angel.
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve and Roserade were standing a a couple feet from each other now. She had charged at him and had aimed an Inferno in his face. It didn't seem to faze him and in response the Roserade used Magical Leaf. Roserade lifted up his hands and multiple leaves came flying out. The leaves came flying at Genevieve and she tried to avoid them. She avoided a couple of them. However, most of them hit. Genevieve goraned and glared at the Roserade. She wasn't going to give up so easily. Genevieve wasn't going to show any weakness either. She had to defeat this Pokemon, for Eternity City, for the Alpha Alliance, for the Golden Tribe.

Genevieve narrowed her eyes and ran towards the Roserade again. As she ran small purple balls appeared around her body and at her command the purple balls flew at Roserade. They hit Roserade, which made him step back a little.

Roserade chuckled as he looked up at her. "Lucky shot. It won't happen again." He put his hands down and his eyes grew wide. As he stared at her Genevieve shivered. She was getting an erie feeling of having something probing her mind. The Roserade smirked his traditional smirk and the feeling went away. Genevieve growled again and charged at him again. She ran up to him, he didn't move an inch. As Genevieve opened her mouth to use Inferno Roserade quickly jumped over her, landing behind her. Confused, Genevieve still used the Inferno. The flame came out of her mouth and hit the ground. The flame blazed on the ground in front of her, the flames reaching almost to her nose. Genevieve didn't have time to react. Roserade put a flowered hand up and as if it had been called. A breeze blew. Soft lullaby music came from hs flower and Genevieve's eyes began to close on her. She fought with them as she turned around to face Roserade. The flames on the ground had almost burnt out. Genevieve fought her eyes, but her eyes won. The last thing she seen before her eyes closed was Roserade's smirking face. She didn't know why she had gotten so tired so fast. Before falling fast asleep Genevieve mumbled something. As she fell to the ground, another group of purple balls appeared all around her. They flew at Roserade, most of the hitting him.

"Cheap trick." He spat angerily.

(OCC: Genevieve didn't faint. Roserade used Grass Whistle which put her to sleep. Before going to sleep Genevieve used Sleep Talk.)

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (08:40 AM).
Assassin

Many thoughts raced through Julie's mind.Like how she could possibly not make it home ever again.And how dangerous this is,and how she might not even get accepted in the first place.How they might think she's to weak,or not good enough.She couldn't bare to think any of those thoughts we're true.She proceeded across the creak.

"I'm only about a quarter mile away now."Julie said to herself.

"Till what."said a annoying voice.A gangar appeared infront of her.

"Not in the mood gangar."said Julie trying to get around him.

"Not so fast."said gangar blocking her.

"Davis just let me go!"said Julie.Davis was gangar's name.

"Fine,I don't want to talk to a pest like YOU anyways."said gangar who faded away.

"Ugg."said Julie as she began walking forawards again.

Old April 9th, 2011 (09:12 AM).
Kairi's Nobody

Roserade picked up both of his flowers and aimed them at Genevieve. Within seconds both the flower began to grow white, as they started to suck energy from her. After a couple minutes Roserade put his arms down and smirked at the still sleeping Genevieve. At that moment Genevieve's mouth opened and a big flame shot out. Roserade was too slow to completely dodge the attack. The flame followed the gound and tourched his feet. The Roserade jumped away from the fire and cried in pain only after he had land a foot away from the sleeping Genevieve. He said a curse as he blew on his feet. His feet were still throbbing and sore from the fire. However, he wuldn't let that stop him from ending this interlooper's life.

He walked back over to her and scrowled down at her. Roserade was tired of this, he just wanted to finish this fight now. Before Roserade could attack again, Genevieve woke up. However, before opening her eyes she opened her mouth and shut another flame from her mouth. Roserade jumped to the side, to escape the fame. Though, that was what Genevieve had wanted for she had an army of purple balls to attack him after he dodged. Not seeing them coming he was hit by all of them. Roserade fell to his knees, from being surprised. He glared fown at Genevieve, who's eyes were now open. She slowly stood up, her body hurt. However, she was going to fight until she couldn't fight anymore.

Roserade stood up himself. "You can still stand? You're tougher then I thought. Though, you are on your last legs."

"Shut up and fight." Genevieve hissed.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011 (09:20 AM).
Assassin

"Finally I made it!"Julie exclaimed happily but then her face froze.

She had no idea where the Gold Tribe would be. She sunk to her knees (which probably looked weird cause she is a deerling) and moaned,hopping should would see them pass by,or someone would show her where the Gold Tribe was.She waited and waited,hope kinda gone by now,she waitied,someone has to help,somebody,anybody.

(Ooc:Anyone ganna help me here?)

Old April 9th, 2011 (09:38 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

The Emploeon was removed and Kent and General Manchu went back to talking about the attack.

"Thanks for all of the info, General."

"No problem, Kaiser. I hope you find some new recruits in the next few days."

Kent thought to himself, I hope so too. I'll stick around here for a bit longer in case some Gold Tribe members show up before departing to the city to look for potential members. Now about that spy...I'll figure him out later.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links