The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the war?
The Alpha Alliance wins with the Gold Tribe's help. 5 26.32%
The Alpha Alliance wins, but the Gold Tribe is destroyed. 5 26.32%
The Order of Neoverse Wins. 0 0%
A peace agreement is reached, so they both win/lose. 3 15.79%
Neither wins, they both lose. 4 21.05%
Other. 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 4th, 2011 (02:53 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
Silver felt lost. He had been a rogue for almost his entire life, but now he felt uncomfertable among the bustle of a city. The easily navigatable wilderness had left him and he was stuck in the middle of a city feeling lost. He sat down on a bench to think. I can always leave if I want to he thought to himself. But for some reason, he couldn't convince him to. He felt tied to staying here and helping out, he owed these pokemon his life. They had taken him in, and helped him when he needed help, and now he felt as though he needed to repay them.

But that didn't change the fact that he was still uncomfortable. He got up from the bench and wandered around, feeling lost among the roads and buildings, even though it was not a very large city. Eventually he came to a park where he sat under a tree, feeling more comfortable here than anywhere else. What do I do Silver thought before falling asleep.

(Well, I couldn't do a very long one today, I have a 10 page paper due on Friday about Libya and Gadhafi and that stuff and I am on page two so far...)

EDIT: Hey, first post on page 27! Cool!
Old May 4th, 2011 (03:45 PM).
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Alex had seen the entire fight between the Hitmonlee and Kent. I could use this to my advantage. Maybe this will help me gain their trust. He and Ambros walked to the jail where he saw the Zangoose questioning the spy. He heard many topics of interest but mostly, he listened to how Kent had matured. Maybe if they were to fight again, he would win. Or maybe not. Maybe Alex would take victory. Maybe. The Zangoose left and he went to talk to him.

"I hope my past actions have not harmed your resentment towards me. You must use that emotion and turn it against your enemies. We have never been...formally... introduced. I'm Alex Dusklore."

"I'm Ambros... that alone is my name." the Absol followed.

They waited.
Old May 4th, 2011 (04:08 PM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Kent looked over both Alex and Ambros. He first addressed Alex.

"You are an Order of Neoverse General, and even though you have helped me in the previous battle, I don't trust you one bit. If you truly wish to fight with us, I will allow it, but I will keep my eye on you, both eyes, in fact, for as long as I can spare them. If you make one false move, one attack towards us, I will not hesitate to bring you down." At once, he lowered his guard and spoke again, "That being said, I pray you help bring us success."

He then turned to the one called Ambros. "It is nice to meet you as well." He turned to Neptune. This is my friend and adviser Neptune "Tidechanger".

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old May 5th, 2011 (03:24 AM). Edited May 5th, 2011 by chef30.
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Nature: Jolly
Sunny put her locket on Jack and said "I'm sorry Jack..." And ran out of the pokemon center crying. She was as sad as ever. She ran through quiet forest and back to her cabin. She laid on her bed and let the tears flow. She went to sleep. In her dream, she heard a woman say "Stop! Stop!" "Don't hurt out child!" Take me!" The woman screamed while crying. And she heard a man say "Heh heh, bring the woman here." Then Sunny heard the woman saying "No! No! Stop!" "AHHHH!" The woman screamed. And then the womans voice was fading. Sunny heard a noise that sounded like the woman had hit the ground. She wasn't speaking anymore. Sunny then woke up screaming "No! No! Stop!" Sunny raised up with her hand pointing forward as if reaching for something. She cried. She laid back down and turned onto her left side still crying. She said "Silver, Jack, I'm sorry."

Sunny woke up the next morning and felt for her locket, but it wasn't there. She had remembered that she gave it to Jack while he was knocked out. She was very sad because Jack's parents banned her from seeing him again. She got up and ran over to her grandfather's dojo and explained all that had happened. Her grandfather was shocked. "How could all of this happen in two days?" He asked Sunny. "I don't know. It just happened." She replied. "I don't know why people are after me." Sunny said. "...I know..." Her grandfather said to her. "Why are they after me?" Her grandfather hesitated before answering her. "Your father... was a part of the Gold Tribe... He was the most valuble in the Gold Tribe. And because of that... The Order of Neoverse was after him to kill him. And they did..." A tear fell down Sunny's face. "Then why are they after me?" She asked her grandfather sadly. "Because... you are said to have great power like your father." "And they are trying to kill you." Sunny was shocked. She now knew what was happening. She asked "...What happened to my mother?" She asked. "Your mother... was killed as well." "She was trying to protect you." "They were going to kill you too, but, I got there and saw what was happening, and I carried you away to safety. Sunny leaned onto her granfather and started to cry more than she ever had before.
Old May 5th, 2011 (09:23 AM).
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
Sacha growled angerily at Skam. "Having a heart doesn't make someone soft! It makes them strong. Stronger then you ever will be!" Sacha said angerily. "Which makes you a scared chicken! Killing someone over money, greed is such an ugly thing."

Before she could say or do anything else Zed attacked Skam. Sacha gasped and ran over to Zed. "Zed, stop! He isn't worth it!" However, as she finished the sentence, Skam was no more. Sure, she hadn't liked him, but Sacha still couldn't stand mindlessly killing. Sacha hugged him tightly, her motherly feelings kicking in. When Zed nodded she let go of him and ran out of the room. Sacha ran down the halls and had to beat an answer out of a Tepig. She didn't kill it, it was alive. The Tepig told her where Genevieve was and Sacha ran to the room. Sacha used Fire Blast on the door, making it fall into the room. Seeing the door falling Genevieve jumped out of the way.

Genevieve smiled when she seen it was Sacha. "Mama!" She cried happily. Genevieve ran over to her. She looked at the door. "The door was unlocked.."

Sacha shrugged. "Come on, we need to get back to Zed." She said and they both started running down the halls.

When they got to the interogation room Genevieve gasped softly seeing Skam dead. She looked at Sacha and then at Zed.
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old May 5th, 2011 (01:43 PM).
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Zed had finally experienced a hug....it felt so...tight, but much softer than an enemy's grip, it was a strange and delightfull experience for Zed.
Genevieve and Sacha ran down the hall and reached Zed, "Follow me," he said, "We need to head out via that hall there" he said pointing to a hall. "Follow it up to a fork, then take the right path, afterwards you'll come across a fork of three, each leading to a different exit, i think we might be less visible to guards if we take the left exit." he said. Then his vines wrapped themeselves around Skam's neck again, only, the seemed to drag him. Zed's plan was not finished yet. He wanted to continue his quest of truth, now finding out about his parents. But there was only one way he could do that. The Order wouldn't tell him anything, they hadn't for 16 years anyway. There was only one hope of a clue, the Gold Tribe or somebody well-connected to them. Zed hoped that the dead Skam would gain their trust.
He would DRAG Skam's body to (under a blanket) to Poseida city and show it to somebody from the Gold Tribe, he knew that Genevieve had connections to an Empoleon who worked for the tribe, so he was going to try there first.
When they started running through the hallway, Genevieve and Sacha were in the lead while Zed was struggling to drag Skam. He had put on some weight recently.
Old May 5th, 2011 (03:01 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Silver awoke from his nap. Or just form slleping, as he noticed that it was already morning. Hmm, I sure am getting lazy Silver thought to himself. I'll get up earlier tomorrow. He yawned and stretched out his legs, then wondered where he could get something to eat. A nearby pokemon gave him directions to a resturaunt where he could get something to eat. After eating, he wandered around the city, not knowing what to do. There was no point in going back to the pokemon center, the Chansey had already told him that he was completely healed. He couldn't visit Jack, his parents looked like they would slaughter anyone on sight that came within half a mile of Jack. He also couldn't trust himself to find Sunny's cabin again, or find his way back. What to do? Silver then decided to try to find the two pokemon he had seen from the day before, the Empoleon and the Zangoose. But first he would ask around and try to find out who they were...

(Hey guys, happy Thursday! I'm going to keep it short today, I have that essay due tomorrow, and I'm only on page 6 of 10. I do have a few pictures lieft to put in though... )
Old May 5th, 2011 (03:46 PM).
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

About an hour later from the commotion with Sunny and Silver. Jack woke up to find Sunny's locket on his side. It was beautifully adorned and it was heart-shaped. Jack tried to open it but he couldn't, either because he had no energy or because it was quite stuck. Jack decided to abbandon hope of opening the locket for now and looked at it, it was sort of pink...with a dark-pink outlining and a silver chain meant to go around the neck. It was glittering in the sun coming through the window on the right side of the room. The room itself was basically a hospital room, Jack wasn't poor so his family had enough money to pay for a good hospital room, Jack turned his head around, although the place was private the door seperating it from the corridor was glass and anyone passing through could see him.
Jack put the locket around his neck, suddenly feeling very tired he went back to sleep. He hoped his parents wouldn't find out the lokcet came from Sunny, they had already banned him from seeing both her and Silver who he knew would be lost. Luckily the Defre family lived a short distance from Poseida but still in an isolated area. So it would be easy to get back to Poseida from there.
Old May 5th, 2011 (04:27 PM).
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Sunny left the dojo. And on the way to her cabin, she realized that Silver was left alone. So she rushed back to Poseida. She went through all the twigs and branches and then arived to the gates of Poseida. She entered the city looking for Silver. She saw the pokemon center and felt sad. She went over there aand saw Jack in a window. She ran up to the side of the pokemon center where the window was. She quickly took a look at Jack. He was sleeping. She noticed the locket laying right beside him. She felt really sad because she couldn't see him anymore. "Maybe... maybe it's for the best." She whispered to herself. "Good bye Jack... I'll miss you." She said hoping Jack would at least hear her in his sleep. She then rushed around the city to find Silver and appologize to him. "Silver, where are you?" She whispered to herself.
Old May 5th, 2011 (05:20 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

(Well, I finished my paper, and its only 8 PM! So, I also dont feel like going throug hit and revising right now, so I'll just write another post.)

Silver was walking around talking to almost any pokemon that happened to walk by, and asked them about the two pokemon he had seen yesterday. He learned that the Empoleon was named Neptune and had been a leader in the village. He also learned that he had joined Gold Tribe recently, the elite group of pokmeon that fought for justice. The zangoose's was name Kent, and was a powerful leader in Gold Tribe, and came here with the rest of Gold Tirbe when Eternity City was taken by the Order of Neoverse. Well, that was useful information, now I at least know who I am going to be talking to, although, with their positions, it might be awkward talking to them. Maybe I should join Gold Tribe... As Silver thought this, he saw a familiar looking Lucario out of the corner of his eye. "Sunny!" he exclaimed. He ran over to her and asked her," Where did you go! I was trying to follow you, and suddenly I couldn't find you! And what happened to Jack, I saw him in the Pokecenter, but his parents got rid of me pretty quickly..."

(Anyway, another short one, because I havn't had dinner yet. Also, why is writing this stuff so much easier than writing for my paper?)
Old May 5th, 2011 (05:41 PM). Edited May 6th, 2011 by SV.
SV
It was justified

(OOC Hey everyone, I'm gonna be gone for about two days, but I'll be back on Saturday night. I'll edit this into an actual post once I get back. Have fun, everyone! Make sure to post lots! Well, not THAT much, I don't want to come back to find like 20 new pages. Hold that thought! I have some internet here!

Old May 5th, 2011 (11:08 PM).
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Nature: Lonely
(ok cya then Super. Oh and by the way, I can't post, on the weekdays, because i have school and my parents are really strict on my using the computer. But i might get a post or two on the weekdays. It depends how lucky I am)
Q was awake again.
Ok seriously, why did he have to go around being a silly little boy, while everyone else was proper fighting for the war?" he asked himself.
Q looked around, he was in a dark room that seemed very eerie.
Well, im outta here, lets see where my unskilled teleport move takes me!" Q said to himself. He concentrated hard and felt himself vanish and reappear outside, somewhere rather new to him. Q looked around, but then after a few seconds, he reconised it.
"Great, my unskilled teleport led me to Genevieve's house, what a miracle..." Q said, smirking. "I must mean im still in love with her" he said to himself. But that must be over now, i mean, not with Zed around anyway..." Q said again, to himself.

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old May 6th, 2011 (07:45 AM).
chef30
Great Scott!!!

As Sunny was running through Poseida, she saw an Absol running up to her. She finally reconized him. It was Silver! She had finally found him. "Silver! I'm so sorry I left you." She explained everything that had happened. She even explained the conversation between her grandfather and her. "And that's why I lost you." "I'm sorry." She said to Silver. Silver was shocked. He didn't know he'd missed out on that much. "I'm really sorry Silver." She said. She saw the look on his face. It lookedlike he was sad that he couldn't see Jack anymore. "Why are you lost in Poseida like this?" "Here, take some berries and water." She gave the food to Silver. Silver told her what he'd been looking for in Poseida. "Oh, well maybe I could get my grandfather to tell you about Kent and Neptune. He knows alot about them." Sunny told Silver.
Old May 6th, 2011 (11:40 AM).
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

chef, technically that's kind of bunnying. sort of i guess. You'd have to ask Silver Rouge if you could make him "look like that" in your post. I guess it's ok since you didn't know. This is why i have two SUs XD if i can't continue on one i can do something on the other and then there's the various NPCs i control. There's never a deadline.

A few hours later Jack woke up, the locket was still around his neck, glittering in the sun.
He felt slightly restored. He had more energy returned to his sides and legs so he might be able to walk for a little while. There was a bell next to his bed that he could use to call Chansey if he needed her. He rang the bell and Chansey came. "Chansey, i think I'm alright now, please let me go outside," said Jack "No no no no, I'll go tell your parents that you're feeling better and they can decide that.
Jack waited, his parents were there in a flash. Eventually he convinced his parents that he was alright and got let outside, he could walk, but not for long. Since it also no longer hurt, Nate decided they should go to the Defre household now. Chansey gave them a medical kit and gave them instructions should anything happen, then, the family set off towards the Defre household.
Jack knew that the Defres were only around a short distance from the city, he'd been there once before as a five-year old. The house was old and dusty when they got there, it was entirey made of wood, various planks of wood making up the structure were painted red, others, brown. There was a fence around the house with a small front garden but no back garden, the garden had well-tended bushes and shrubs, the whole house was very tall, it looked more like a tower than a house.
Jack looked around and saw that the house was located in the middle of a beautifull meadow covered in flowers and bushes, but apparently there were also a lot of Yew trees located in various parts of the countryside.
In total there were six Defre children,the family was a Luxray family. The eldest, Davin, had already left and was living with his wife somewhere, presumably Cape City. There were also two twins, Salli and Sheela, already Luxray, who were also old enough to be leaving but were choosing to stay for another year. Then there was Adelle, she was still a Shinx, she was around Jack's age, 12, only a month younger than Jack. then there was Lollo, she was seven years old and was the second youngest of the family, then there was little Fran, she was only as young as Jack's little brother. a year old. Of course the last time he'd been here Adelle was firmly locked in her room for misbehaving so he'd never seen her before, Fran wasn't born and Lollo was only a tiny baby.
Suddenly while Jack was daydreaming the door opened and a Shinx stood there, she had a small yellow bow on her head, this was Adelle.
Old May 6th, 2011 (03:57 PM).
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

what should Q do? He could barge into the house and get killed or run away... But he didn't know how to teleport again until it recharges.
"Drat! I shouldn't have teleported all those times for fun! Now I am out of PP!" Q said angrily. He knew that Zed was after him. Controlled or not, he would be killed by him, just because he abbandoned their group, awhile ago. Q wasn't going to give up that easily... He wasn't sure what Zed was trying to do to Genevieve, but he was sure it might not be something good.

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old May 6th, 2011 (05:23 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

(Well, I dont really see how that is bunnying, but ok, whatever. And its totaly fine by me, just no bunnying too seriously like killing my guy or something... Also, ITS THE WEEKEND!!! And I'm heading up to Duluth for the weekend to spend time with some friends in my church, and also celebrate a colective mothers day. Anyway, i should probobly start my post.)

Silver listened patiently as Sunny described what had happened, then thanked her for giving him the berries and water. "I hope that Jack is ok," Silver said sadly. :Maybe we can see him again when his parents arent around. Besides, I'm sure he will want to see us too, so he will be trying to find his way here as well."

Then he asked her about her grandfather. "You think he would? I haven't gotten all that much from the people around here about Kent, only that he is form Gold Tribe. I want to know as much as i can before I talk to them."
Old May 6th, 2011 (08:56 PM).
miley810
Assassin

Julie began to walk around a tree in circles.She was unaware she was doing so.She was too deep in thought.She was thinking about the preveous war.How long would it be till they came after them here?

"There isn't that many of us left now.....I wouldn't make it through another one.The others will be doing their job,protecting.I will do my best but I won't last long."Julie thought.

Her face showed the emotion of her thoughts.She didn't know what to do.Julie lifted her head,became aware of her pacing around the tree,and stopped.She sat down as her thoughts returned.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old May 7th, 2011 (05:59 AM). Edited May 7th, 2011 by Xilfer.
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Adelle stood at the door for a few seconds, looking at Jack to the two little sisters to the little brother in mother's arms then ran back inside.
A Luxray came to the door, big and strong.
"Aha! Nathan so good to see you!" shouted the Luxray "You too, Jonah!" replied Nate. "I hear you'll be staying here with us for a while," said Jonah "Yes, there's a warning of possible Neoverse attacks on the city." replied Nate.
"Considering the Gold Tribe seems to be staying there. I tell you they may be great and powerfull protectors but they bring Neoverse with them wherever they go." said Jonah
"Isn't that a little disrespectfull, Jonah? They have saved us very many times." said Nate. "Yes, well... come on in, make yourselves at home." replied Jonah, unconvinced.
The house was very cranky inside, and the same red-wood brown-wood mix up applied. But the place was kept in very good order, no toys on the floor, everything in its proper place, there were picture frames with drawings and paintings of the family in various places, there were paintings of Adelle and the twins when they were younger, all placed on a cupboard made of wood. Unlike the walls, the cupboard and all the other cupboards ranging from the other side of the round room with three others on each side of the first. In the middle of the room were some nicely tended sofas, they were dark green but not dusty. There was also a glass table, very dusty.
"My wife is not well of late." said Jonah "So the walls and the table are very dusty but i have done my best to clean all the other things such as cupboards, wardrobes, the sofas." "Yes, we all know you're not much of a cleaner, Jonah. So what is your wife's illness?" asked Nate.
"She has been recently paralyzed by a gang of Electrike while heading to Poseida for groceries. The Electrike were caught but we don't have any berries that can heal her, they don't grow around here meaning neither the Pokemon Center or the grocery store has them. Sheela and Salli offered to help clean up but they were disasters... oh what to do?!" replied Jonah, he sounded frustrated.
"Well, I'm staying and I'm amazing at cleaning" said mother Zoroark. "Would you really, Kat?" asked Jonah, "Yes, of course, you were kind enough to invite us to your house at such a time, it's the least i can do." replied Kat "Thank you!" said Jonah.
"Now, your son, Jack, can share Adelle's bedroom, we have an extra matress but we have no guest rooms. So your other son, Dennis, can sleep with Fran, so we can have two babies on the baby monitor. Then your two daughters should sleep with our twins, although they are much older they have the only bedroom with more extra matresses. Kat, you can sleep with my wife in our bed. Us men will just stay up late and fall asleep in the sofa." Everyone was alright with this routine except Jack, at his age, he couldn't be made to sleep next to a GIRL, and since he knew his wounds would take a while to heal he'd be staying here for longer than expected.
The stairs were very strange, they led upstairs in a spiral all the way to the top of the building.
Along the way up, there was an endless row of windows to the left side and around four doors that were occasionally passed to the right side, at the top of the stairs there were four doors. The first on the left said "Do Not Enter! Adelle!" The other next to it said"Visitors Welcome, Sheela And Salli/Salli And Sheela. the one next to it had no sign and the the one on the far right said "Sssshhh, Baby Cargo."
Jack could immediatly tell that Adelle would NOT be happy having him sleep in the same room. They opened the door to her room to find it in a mess. The walls had been decorated pink with dark-pink butterfly designs on them. The one cupboard in the room was stuffed with ribbons and bows, as was the floor, the cupboard, situated on the top-left corner of the room surprisingly had nothing in it, there were toys thrown out of the toy box too. The room itself was small, and the bed was located to the left side of the cupboard, it was in ruins, with white sheets thrown amuck like garbage. Then finally there was Adelle on the bed, the minute she saw the door open she growled.
"Hello Adelle, this is the McHarley family, they'll be staying with us for a little bit, so i expect you to be on your best behavior." said Jonah, the Shinx stopped growling and said "Hello" in a very unenthusiastic way. She turned her head and closed her eyes.
"This is Jack," said Jonah "He'll be staying in your room with that spare matress you never use!"
Old May 7th, 2011 (06:47 AM).
angel
Kairi's Nobody

(Bye Vegeta. Have fun.)

Genevieve gave Zed a confused look when he started dragging Skam. What was his purpose for bringing him? She thought. For the time being she pushed the question aside. Right now wasn't the best time to stand around and talk. They needed to get out soon, if they didn't want to be recaptured by the Order. After listening to Zed's directions Sacha and Genevieve ran out of the building, with Zed behind them. Genevieve noticed Zed slowing down so she ran over to him and grabbed hold of Skam. Two Pokemon carrying him would be better then one carrying him. They followed Zed's direction, everything he said came true. After walking down the left path of the three way fork for a couple hours, Genevieve finally knew where she was. "We are almost to Poseida. Its just an hours walk from here."

Sacha looked at Zed. "How about Genevieve and I carry the body now? You must be tired."

"For Neptune." </3
Old May 7th, 2011 (08:03 AM).
Roserade
Proud Member of the PQ.

Alex seemed turned off by Kent's words. He seemed hurt, maybe at angry. Ambros attempted to stop the tension. "Now you listen here, Kent. This man has changed. Is it not in the honor code that we must accept all repented souls for that as which we fight. This man will aid us in our fight against the Neoverse. I have been a secret member of this organization and have helped fight in many a caper. So you will show him the same respect I have for you, let that respect diminsh with unsettling language."

Ambros put on a stern face although he felt quite proud on the inside. Now he turned to the Empoleon next to him. He studied the man; he was obviously strong but seemed troubled about something. That would be something to devulge later but for now he waited for Kent's response.
Old May 7th, 2011 (08:16 AM).
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

"I'm fine" said Zed, Genevieve had started carrying the body with Zed, he knew where he was going. Zed could keep going, and he knew he could go much faster if it wasn't for Skam. "We're almost there, say Genevieve, i saw an Empoleon carry you at your father's grave when you fainted, he had the sign of the Gold Tribe, who is he?"
They neared the hatch, "Yes!" said Zed "Let go of Skam" he said.
He went over to the hatch and popped it open There was Poseida only a short distance away! He bent down and said "We've made it."

At the word both Shinx and Zorua widened their eyes. They would be made to sleep in the same room?! this was unacceptable for either! Jack would rather sleep outside and Adelle would rather sleep in a dumpster.
"I'm not sleeping next to him!" said Adelle, Jack said the exact same thing about her simultainiously.
That night Jack hardly got some sleep, not only did Adelle snore, she got up so many times because she wanted some water or something! The next morning Jack was overcome with tire, but people got up early in the Defre household and he was forced to wake up. Everyone had slept well, and as it turns out one of the reasons that Adelle got up was to draw a moustache over her father's face with marker. Jack couldn't help chuckling at the sight, neither could the rest of the family.
Old May 7th, 2011 (08:58 AM).
angel
Kairi's Nobody

When Zed gave up the body, Sacha quickly helped Genevieve carry it. Genevieve looked at Zed, he was ahead of them now. "His name is Neptune," Genevieve stated. "He's a friend of mine, I met in Eternity." Sacha looked at her daughter, she seemed happy as she spoke. Sacha smiled softly. They continued to walk, but Genevieve stopped them before they got there. "We can't just carry Skam in there like this. We need to cover him with something..." She said looking around the ground for anything they could use.

"For Neptune." </3
Old May 7th, 2011 (10:05 AM).
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

"Cover him? hmmmmm...."
Zed had found the exit. But he needed something to cover Skam from public eye.
As Genevieve spoke, Zed knew at once she more than "liked" this "Neptune" he'd seen just the same face on Buster, the little group they had consisted of Zed, Buster, Q and Melonie. Melonie was a Growlithe back then, Zed was a Snivy, Buster was a Houndour and Q was a Ralts.
Buster had a huge crush on Melonie, it was obvious, everytime he mentioned her he smiled in exactly the same way as Genevieve was doing right now. Zed never knew if Melonie felt the same way, but after she was mercylessly murdered by someone, unknown who, Buster was heartbroken, so were Q and Zed, Q up and left but Zed and Buster had to get over it. Zed felt a tear running down his face, Buster had been like a brother. Now he was dead. It was just Zed and Q now, but Zed was still angry at Q.
The minute Zed realized the tear he sucked it back up again.
He heard guards coming through the hallway! "There's no time for a cloth! let's move!" and with that the trio lifted Skam's body up onto the surface and climbed up themeselves, they shut the hatch and started running with Skam.
Old May 7th, 2011 (08:54 PM).
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Q could feel Zed's hatred for him, he could feel it. Zed didn't want Q to live anymore, and he had to do something about it, or he really would be dead soon. Q knew what Zed wanted would also happen in the end, so it was simple. Kill or be killed, it wasn't too hard to make that choice. He had to kill...
Q teleported again, this time, feeling Zed's presence. Q teleported right next to Zed, who was carryinng a body.
Q ran up without even thinking and was about to use close combat on Zed. But then a thought occured in his head, "But what would my parents say about this? If I killed another pokemon?" Q said to himself. "If you don't kill, you will be killed." another voice in his head... But Q was so confused he just ran up to Zed and attacked, but then stopped again... In conclusion, Q tapped Zed on the back.

|RPs I am in|

Old May 7th, 2011 (10:47 PM).
SV
It was justified

Kent looked over Ambros for a moment. He did not recognize Ambros as a Gold Tribe member. He wondered what he spoke of. Kent shook his head.

"First of all, you're not one of the Gold Tribe. I know my members. You may be with the Alpha Alliance, but your lack in the Gold Tribe ethics is a dead giveaway, primarily for a number of reasons. The first being that none of the Gold Tribe refer to me by my first name, but rather by my title, as all Gold Tribe members have them, and you, Ambros, do not. Second, one of the Gold Tribe would do anything to protect the Alpha Alliance, and that would include being a bit untrustworthy of turncoats. I may be alright with this now, but we have had traitors in the past, and I'm certain we will in the future." He looked at Alex, trying to make him understand, "All I'm saying is it will take time. For now, if you truly are with us, you will help us with the defenses around Poseida. The Order is planning a possible small-scale attack on this village, and I will see it protected."

Kent walked towards the Poseida main hall, with Neptune behind him. He waved a hand for Ambros and Alex to follow as well, as he hoped they would help with the preparations as well. A few Gold Tribe members flocked behind them too. Kent wondered where Julie "Peacewarrior" was in all this.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links