The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the war?
The Alpha Alliance wins with the Gold Tribe's help. 5 26.32%
The Alpha Alliance wins, but the Gold Tribe is destroyed. 5 26.32%
The Order of Neoverse Wins. 0 0%
A peace agreement is reached, so they both win/lose. 3 15.79%
Neither wins, they both lose. 4 21.05%
Other. 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2011, 10:20 AM
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
"Sir!"said Julie to a Gravler on the street."Do you know where the Gold Tribe will be today?"

"Yes I do,they will be at the captial building."said the Gravler.

"Thank you!"Julie said and ran to the building.

She went inside to see the buliding busy with lots of people.She wondered if they would have time to even consider adding her.She watched as a ton of the people left the building.

"I guess they we're here for other reasons."said Julie with a bit of relief in her voice."I wonder when the get to decide weither I'm in or not.Oh I hope I get to be in.

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course

Last edited by miley810; April 9th, 2011 at 10:32 AM.
Old April 9th, 2011, 10:35 AM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Kent was on guard, so when another unknown face entered, he wasn't sure what to make of it. He looked at her, then at General Manchu, who shaked his head, signalling he didn't know her either. Kent thought it could be another spy, but if he goes around threatening every single person that walks by, he might go insane. After all, no matter what stature, it could be a person wanting to join the Gold Tribe.

"And you are?" Kent asked, his patience growing a bit thin. "This is a private area restricted to soldiers. Do you have a reason for being here?"

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old April 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Lilliana
Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!

Nature: Lonely
Violet sighed reaching the capital building where she heard the Gold Tribe was meeting but stopped outside. "I don't think I can do this...they probably wouldn't even think about accepting me" she said to herself sighing again.
SISTERS: Marina E. Silver.

MY RP's
The Hunted
:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250865
Old April 9th, 2011, 10:41 AM
miley810
Assassin

Julie looked at Kent.

"I'm hear to try to gain my spot in the Gold Tribe"Julie replied to kent when he asked if she had a reason for being there."And I'm kinda new to this area,I don't come much,I live in flower medow,a mile away from here.

Last edited by miley810; April 9th, 2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old April 9th, 2011, 10:59 AM
SV
It was justified

"Flower Medow." Kent repeated her words. "I've heard of the place it's supposedly a very nice area. And you say you want to join the Gold Tribe? Is that so?" Kent walked over and looked over at her. "You do realize that the Gold Tribe is the symbol of pride and loyalty, or peace and protection in the Alpha Alliance? Are you ready to face the challenges of becoming the saviors of the Alpha Alliance? Are you ready to live for freedom, fight for freedom, die for freedom? Are you?" His barrage of questions was a test not only to see her loyalty for the Alpha Alliance, but her courage. He couldn't let a simple person enter. This was his father's Tribe, a proud group of strong Pokemon, and he will see their glory restored. He waited for her response.

Old April 9th, 2011, 11:12 AM
miley810
Assassin

A knot appeared in Julie's stomach.Was this the leader of the Gold Tribe?

Yes flower medow is very nice.Yes I am ready to live,fight, and die for freedom.I will face any challenge that comes my way.I have prepared myself for joing the Gold Team for many years now.I have asked myself the same questions.I have trained for it,and I have braced myself for it."Replied Julie doing her best not to seem out of breath as she gained it back.

Old April 9th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Xyrin
Furret

The large black Charazard walked to the building where the leader of the Golden tribe was interviewing a deerling. "It's me Shadow Flame, I'll go walk in and take my place" Shadow flame said looking at Kent, the Zangoose the the golden markings and the shoulder armor.

Furret

The Creeper Hub ~ x - Icons by Anastasia - My Twitter ~ x
Old April 9th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Tony Montana
Say Hello To My Little Friend!

(OOC: It's gonna be hard being the only bad guy here...)

Lex was sitting in a dark place. His eyes were closed. He was meditating, as usual.

My new technique is about to be mastered. Once I do, the Golden Tribe's soldiers will topple like dominoes before me...But I could sure use some backup to take them down...They are probably building a big army to counter the Order's army. And it would be unwise to try to fight them by myself...I'm strong, but not that strong...Well, time to get out of this cave...and see if I can devise a plan...

The Alakazam stopped levitating, got back on his feet and walked out of the cave he was in. Eternity city was in his range of sight. He chuckled as he saw it. Soon it will belong to the Order...

Kanto(Yellow), Johto(Silver), Hoenn(Ruby), Sinnoh(Platinum): Done
Unova: To Do
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:39 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent Reed looked over the smaller Pokemon, then he sighed. "Very well, if you say you are ready, then you are accepted as a proto-member. As a proto-member, you will accompany me and I will see if you truly have what it takes to become a member of the Gold Tribe. Only then will you be given acceptance and be given a title. This should be a great honor for you. Many Pokemon have chosen this path, but few have succeeded to become members of the Gold Tribe. I am Ken Reed, also known as the 'Kaiser', and I am the leader of the Gold Tribe."

Kent looked at her before seeing a large black Charizard enter the room. He knew him as one of the few members of the Gold Tribe, Shadow Flame. Kent smiled at him,

"It's good to see you Shadow Flame."

Old April 9th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Lilliana

Violet took a deep breath before braving up and entering the building. Curiously she looked around and spotted a Zangoose bearing the mark of the Gold Tribe. She walked up to him and stood confidently in front of him knowing he was Kent Reed. "Hello sir. I've heard your looking for new Members for the Gold Tribe. My name is Violet Ryhm and I've been training for years to join the Gold Tribe" she said voice confident eyes blazing with determination.

MY RP's
The Hunted
Old April 9th, 2011, 04:54 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent looked over at the new Pokemon that arrived. This was actually good, because this means news of the Gold Tribe arriving here has been confirmed. But there were a lot of people who wanted to joined, and only very few who would. Kent studied the new Pokemon intently.

"Hello Violet. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am 'Kaiser'. It's always a pleasure to see someone interested in joining our ranks, but why do you want to join? What purpose would it serve you? Are you out for personal wealth or glory?"

Kent wanted to test the nobility of the two new recruits. If they both truly wanted to join, and thought that they could, they would need a challenge to prove their worth, both physically and mentally. However, the upcoming war was perhaps too much of a challenge for anyone to accept. It didn't matter. This would be their challenge. It was rash, but if they were ready, they could help defend Eternity City.

Old April 9th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Lilliana

Violet smiled "The only reason I want to join the Gold Tribe is to protect other Pokemon. I would gladly give up my life to protect the Alpha Alliance" she said "I'm not in it for myself but for others"

MY RP's
The Hunted
Old April 9th, 2011, 05:13 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent nodded at her response. "We shall see. You may very well have to prove that very soon. But for now, I welcome both of you as proto-members of the Gold Tribe. This should be an honor for both of you. You will travel with me and through our travels, I will see if you are truly ready and willing to become full-fledged members of the Gold Tribe. If you are, you will be given the honors of membership as well as a title. If you aren't..." He stopped there, looking at both of them, before smiling. "I pray for your successes."

Old April 9th, 2011, 05:14 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Nature: Sassy
Genevieve and Roserade had started to attack each other again. Roserade lifted his arms slightly and leaves came out of nowhere, flying at Genevieve. Genevieve got hit and fell to the forest floor. Usually it wouldn't have knocked her down. However, she was tired and badly injured. Genevieve wondered why she had even tried to battle an Elite of the Order in the first place., To protect. She told herself. To protect those in Eternity City, those innocent of this stupid war. Genevieve was breathing heavily and was bleeding. She stared up at the Roserade, who smugly walked over to her. Genevieve mustered all the strength she could to growl at him.

Once again the Roserade chuckled. "Even at the end, you still have your temper. Somebody should have smacked that out of you long ago girlie! Allow me to do the honors." A big smirk was on his face. He raised his arms getting ready for the final attack. Genevieve held back her tears, she wouldn't let him see her cry, she wanted to go out with warrior's pride. I'm so sorry mother... She thought again. Genevieve hated the thought of leaving her mother all alone. However, there was nothing that could be done now.

"Commander!" A voice yelled and a small creature ran into the clearing.

"Yes, what is it Oddish?" Roserade asked looking at the Oddish as it ran over to them.

The Oddish looked at Genevieve and then at the Roserade. "He's looking for you! He wants you back, now."

The Roserade put its arm down, a look of disappointment on its face. "I will come as soon as I finish."

"No!" Oddish cried. "You know he doesn't like to wait! He'll have your head if you make him wait longer then he has to!"

The Roserade glared at the Oddish and then glared at Genevieve, who was drifting into unconciousness. Roserade hated to leave an opponent still standing, or in this case laying. However, he knew he couldn't waste time.

"You were lucky today girl! If we meet again I promise I will finish you." He sneered. Thne with that Oddish and him ran out of the clearing. Genevieve tried to get up, but seh couldn't move. Then her eyes closed on her, as she fell into unconsiousness.
Chaos bringing little brotherFun little brother

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Aura.Lucario
The Rivers will run red....

Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario
"L-Let me go!" Neptune cried as he banged the metal bars with all his might, "I'm not a spy!"

He jumped back and his claws turned into steel, then he started slashing the metal bars. At first he thought it was working, but then after a while, he gave up. The bars were way too strong. He was locked in a cell. A very stinky one that is. He sat on the ground, devastated. There was no bed, no mirror, no sink, not even a stupid toilet. The light on the ceiling was almost out and the cell really needed some renovation.

"Anyone?!"

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011, 06:32 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent addressed the two new proto-members. "We have a potential spy from the Order of Neoverse locked up. If you come with me, we can go interrogate him." With that. Kent began to walk towards the holding cells. He had caught a few spies a few times before, but this one either had the most guts (for coming straight into the capital building) or the most stupidity.

Kent approached the cell. "Hey there, spy. I'm wondering what compelled you to go straight into the capital building like that. You're not very crafty."

He observed him for a moment, then added, "I am known as Kaiser of the Gold Tribe. You shouldn't have come here."

Old April 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Aura.Lucario

Neptune stayed calm. Fighting back? Not the best option.

"I know you, my village loves you." Neptune grinned and he spoke, "You're pretty famous."

Neptune walked towards Kaiser, and the only things separating them were the metal bars, "I'm Neptune, I'm the representative of the Poseida village, which is under the control of the Alpha Alliance."

Neptune turned and showed Kaiser his emblem on his right wing. It was a blue trident with a P in the middle.

"I don't want to fight. We're on the same side." Neptune stated, "I was kinda lost in the city, so I followed you people up here to see what's going on. You have GOT to be less sensitive, accusing people like that."

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011, 06:48 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent sighed as he saw his emblem. He nodded at him and let him out of the cell. "I apologize for that, Neptune, but this is war. What would you have done in my position if an unknown Pokemon suddenly appears in the middle of a top secret meeting? I asked General Manchu and he knew you weren't one of his men, and I knew you weren't with the Gold Tribe, so I assumed you were Order of Neoverse. You know, between you and me, there are said to be dozens of spies of the order lurking around the city."

Kent though for a moment and spoke again, "Being a representative of your village, I can assume you probably are its strongest warrior. Would you like to be considered for a position in the Gold Tribe? We re currently recruiting members."

Meanwhile, a patrol of Alpha Alliance troops find an unconscious Ninetails on the ground. After much deliberation, the group decides to take the injured Pokemon with them to Eternity City to be looked after.

Old April 9th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Aura.Lucario

"Kaiser," Neptune walked out of the cell and looked into his eyes, "I'm worried that I can't see my friends again if I join. You know the Gold Tribe has a tight schedule and stuff. I'm afraid I'll lose my freedom."

"If I join the Gold Tribe, I'll have less time to play, or even just talk to my villagers," Neptune pointed out, "It's not like I don't want to defend the city from the Order, but I think I can defend it without joining the Gold Tribe, if you know what I mean."

Neptune looked at the Zangoose and waited for his words to sink in.

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011, 07:24 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent nodded, "I understand where you're coming from, and as long as you would defend the Alpha Alliance, its a good thing to have you around. But remember that if the Order wins, one day, you might not have friends to go to." Kent proceeded to walk about, then turned back to him again and spoke. "You are free to go and move about the city. I'm not sure how much you heard of my conversation with General Manchu, but I should warn you, the rumors of the Order attacking are true. They will attack Eternity City by the end of the week sometime. If you are truly willing to defend, then I hope to see you on the battlefield. If you want to leave, however, you should do it soon. Please keep the information to yourself for now, though. This is top secret, and if the entire city would hear about it, there would be a panic. We are beginning evacuations in a more low-key process. Good bye, Neptune."

Old April 9th, 2011, 08:13 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve hadn't awoken when she was carried back to the town. Her eyes lazily opened and she looked around the room she was in.

"W-Where am I?" She asked softly, her throat was burning and sore.

"You are at the Pokemon Center. Please don't move too much you are still weak. you lost a lot of blood." A feminine voice said from beside her. Genevieve looked over to see a large pink oval shaped Pokemon standing beside her.

"I-I need to tell..warn people." She said softly started to try and get up.

"Hey! What are you doing?! You can't get up. You'll just hurt yourself worse." The Chansey said pushing Genevieve back on the bed. Genevieve cried out in pain and gave up. Her whole body ached.

There was no way this Chansey was going to let her leave. But I need to tell the Golden Tribe. She thought and her neck ached more. Genevieve came up with a plan.

"E-Excuse me." She said sweetly and the Chansey looked at her. "Can I please have a drink? My throat is so dry."

"Of course. Wait here." The Chansey said and then walked out of the room. Genevieve waited a minute, to make sure the Chansey was actually gone and then pulled herself out of the bed. As soon as she put her paws on the floor, they ached, still too weak to take holding her weight. Genevieve pushed the thoughts away, she knew she had to get to the capital. She walked to the door of the room and peeked out, when nobody was in sight she quickly walked out and through the halls. It took her a couple minutes for her to get outside. Without hesitation she started to walk through the city. Genevieve tried to ignore the looks she got from some of the people that walked past her. She was use to looks. Nobody wanted to talk to the weirdo with two persoanlities.

Once she got to the capital her feet hurt extremely and her head was throbbing a little. She knew she must have been a sight. The Chansey had only gotten a little bit of blood out of her fur. Though, Genevieve walked into the capital building.

She didn't know what the Kaiser looked like so she just spoke his name. "K-Kaiser? K-kaiser? Is he here?" Her voice was soft, no matter how loud she tried to talk.

"For Neptune." </3
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Destiny Bond
Daddow entelechies

Order of Neoverse
Name: Q

Appearance: A normal Gallade but has green eyes rather then red and a green head rather then green.
Personality: jokes around often and sometimes doesn't know when to be serious, but he often doesn't bully people. He doesn't really care about being bullied or treated badly.
Bio: Q has lived in pokemon Daycare for a few years, when he was still a Ralts after his trainers left him there and forgot to take him back. He evolved into a Gallade after finding a Dawn stone somewhere in the day care and making accidental contact with it,
Pokemon Species: Gallade
Move set:
Night Slash
Close Combat
Physcho Cut
Swords Dance

|RPs I am in|

|Pairs||Brothers||Sisters||The Pretty '15 year old' Twin||Credits||Favourite Band|
Old April 9th, 2011, 08:26 PM
SV
It was justified

Kent left the holding cells and proceeded back to the entrance, where he saw the two potential Gold Tribe members, as well as Shadow Flame and General Manchu waiting for him. He began speaking with them about the upcoming battle. Kent's ears twitched as his title was called through the capital building. Kent looked up to see who was calling his name.

"I am Kaiser." He saw the voice came from a Ninetails, an injured one to be more specific. He exchanged looks with General Manchu, who shook his head slowly. Kent had to be on guard in case this was an assassin of some sort. Kent wore a concerned look on his face. "Are you alright? What is the matter?"

Old April 9th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Aura.Lucario

Neptune nodded, and followed Kaiser. He had nothing to do right now, so he might as well stay with the Zangoose. He looked at his gold tribe emblem, then looked at his own Poseida emblem. He grinned as he was satisfied with his own emblem, he belonged there. He was a little offended as Kaisier thought he was a spy, but it didn't matter now. He wanted to save the city. But first, he needed to know more.

"Where are you going, Kaiser?" Neptune asked from behind, "I'm coming with you."

Neptune followed him back to the entrance and heard a familiar voice calling for Kaiser. He turned and saw an injured Ninetails. Not just any ninetails, but Genevieve, the Ninetails he met earlier.

"G-Genevieve?" Neptune's eyes widened as he noticed her wounds, "What happened?"

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 9th, 2011, 08:47 PM
angel
Kairi's Nobody

Genevieve searched the faces of the people in the building. However, there were a lot of people there.

So she contnued to say, "Kaiser?" In hopes that he would come. When she heard a voice she turned her head to look. The Pokemon standing before her was a Zangoose.

Genevieve smiled when he said he was Kaiser. Though, her smile was small and weak. She tried to stop focusing on the pain and more on Kent.

When she heard Neptune she looked at him. Her head was starting to throb violently. She knew she couldn't spend time with idle chit chat. Genevieve smiled weakly at him and then looked at Kent again.

"-K-kaiser. I'm sure you're aware that the Order is close." She started."But, I don't think you know how close tey actually are. I grew up in this town and the Order has invaded on forest on the west side of the town...I was attacked by a Roserade."

Genevieve got a sad look on her face. "You can believe me, or you don't. Either way I wanted to tell you, to make sure you knew."

"Nice to see you again Neptune." Genevieve said and then turned to walk out the door. However, before taking even one step, she collapsed.

"For Neptune." </3
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here