Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Pokémon Around your area?

For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Closed Thread
Old April 4th, 2011 (9:32 AM).
Gold Tier
Okay I made a thread like this last year and people thought it was pretty fun so I'll make it again. :3

Basically the purpose of this thread is to list what Pokemon would live in your city or town, if Pokemon existed in our world.

I think we would have loads of wingulls around Cardiff since their are loads of seagulls and some pidgeys and maybe mamepatos too as pidgeons...! I live near a park too so people would walk their houndours, vulpixs, growlithe's too! I always hear crows in my garden in the morning that wake me up so maybe murkrows?

So what about you guys?
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

Old April 4th, 2011 (9:58 AM).
Nature: Quirky
Sorry, but, there's...already a thread like this at the first page: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=248197

Juuust next time look around the threads a bit, and use the search, okay? ^__^

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links